Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (6939 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

Dunce sensible people understands what that means.

U know what I hate the most? Cowards. And u are one big example.
Just yesterday u were claiming that GEJ is going to regret his games with the north and I implied u are a slave to the north, u quickly claimed u were from the SS even when I didn't question ur origin. Today now u are claiming to be Bende.
Please fool, where are u from? I want to know so that true Bendels like me can give u a reply.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

and i guess am correct

fvckhead gtfoh you already know your poppa name is that.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by hiwalls(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I am not from the sw. I am a full flesh bende man
nonsence competence is what Nigeria Need
Not this politics of regionalism
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by koboko69: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Non if the igbos have denied supporting corruption or the impunity carried out by this government. They are busy throwing insults, and dodging the original topic. Obviously they accept that there is full scale corruption and impunity by this government.

9 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

fvckhead gtfoh i already know thats poppa name is that.

and so fvcking what?
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

and so fvcking what?

lose soul go and kill and sniff crack, cos that your passtime ritual.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: Non if the igbos have denied supporting corruption or the impunity carried out by this government. They are busy throwing insults, and dodging the original topic. Obviously they accept that there is full scale corruption and impunity by this government.

the abacha 1000000 man match should have given you an insight about these low lifers.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: Non if the igbos have denied supporting corruption or the impunity carried out by this government. They are busy throwing insults, and dodging the original topic. Obviously they accept that there is full scale corruption and impunity by this government.

Listen let me beg u in the name of God. Next time in the future leave the SouthSouth or Bendel out of ur genetic foolishness and cowardice. If u come from a progeny of vermins who hides behind a people to launch attack on other people, make sure my people are not d ones u are masquerading as. Because that is the only thing that I need to start a feud with u on this forum. And trust me u won't like me when I do.

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Vikky014(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69:

I have never known you to say anything intelligent. Are u a school drop out? Or a 'pass' graduate?
sharrap tell us abt tinubu,mumu#smh

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

am a lose soul i will go and kill and sniff crack, cos that my passtime ritual.

better

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by hiwalls(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U know what I hate the most? Cowards. And u are one big example.
Just yesterday u were claiming that GEJ is going to regret his games with the north and I implied u are a slave to the north, u quickly claimed u were from the SS even when I didn't question ur origin. Today now u are claiming to be Bende.
Please fool, where are u from? I want to know so that true Bendels like me can give u a reply.
get out of this Forum , who cares u are from bende,hausa ,ibo or Yoruba we are all nigerians

5 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

better

loser swerve you are a sissy, you can't match my written. even if you reincarnate for more than 10 lifetimes.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

i don't even know how to write simple English thats why i wrote trash and also i usually Bleep my sisters

go back to school or dieeeeee

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3: Berem, I sight ya! The cankerworm- in- chief banned you too?

JackBaueress tongue
Yes he did o! After unleashing my anger that day. I got 2 bans. One from him,the other from the mod in that section. Who cares anyway,my mission was accomplished.

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

go back to school or dieeeeee

illiterate simply Google search will have cured your ignorance. Google "written" blockhead.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

am an illiterate simply Google search will have cured my ignorance. always a blockhead why?.

fvck your assss

2 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by idumuose(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
EmeeNaka: is that a joke or you mean fledge?
He meant to say full fledge and mind you he is not an 'onybo man so let's face his topic and ignore distractions.

Koboko,are you also among the igbo wannabes? Orlando owoh wishes to be igbo also.Smh

3 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

fvck your assss

cry baby, you can't even stand the heat. swerve loser.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Yes he did o! After unleashing my anger that day. I got 2 bans. One from him,the other from the mod in that section. Who cares anyway,my mission was accomplished.

cool cool

berem
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Yes he did o! After unleashing my anger that day. I got 2 bans. One from him,the other from the mod in that section. Who cares anyway,my mission was accomplished.

cool cool

madam Berem, anything concern me on this forum is getting a wipe by admin. I son ready for them creating moniker per second billing.

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

am a bastard also a lizard
ok

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by hiwalls(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who are you guys.

Still using you "guys" to address people?
wat the hell are u man? Stop fighting or u wont get anything from the national cake

4 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
ok

you just describe your elder brother, the structure of the rotten intestine of a ruminant animal look exactly like your family tree.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

madam Berem, anything concern me on this forum is getting a wipe by admin. I son ready for them creating moniker per second billing.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

i just describe my elder brother, the structure of the rotten intestine of a ruminant animal look exactly like my family tree.

ok thats good news
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

slave go and die
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Evergreeen123: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
hiwalls: wat the hell are u man? Stop fighting or u wont get anything from the national cake
This got me lauging cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by remsonik(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
I love the politics GEJ is playing. Igbos are being made to lick his ass on a per second billing. Keep licking till 2019 ogringringrin
With ur cluelessness,u won't even smell power in the next 20 years!!!

7 Likes

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by anago1000: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

slave go and die

ghostfacekiller you are a coward. you use to be stronger than this before.
Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by idumuose(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

hey coward, why did you run like a Sissy when I called you at your thread in the agric section. fvckhead loser.
i left the agric section cos i don't wanna be identified with you.People will think i'm also a mental patient llike you.A friend of a madman is himself a madman too.

Don't derail this thread please

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by Ttalk: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2014
C0llynzO2: Obasnajo and other Yorubas in a church thanksgiving for the release of criminal Bode George from prison

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/celebration-of-release-from-jail-pdp-george-got-it-wrong-obj/
The actions of Bode George's Yoruba supporters, before and after the court case.
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/terver-atsar/bode-georges-shameless-supporters-and-ribadus-big-mouth.html
Yorubas threw a big party to receive criminam Bode George after he was released from prison.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X9Zhvn7_r58/TWpmTqpS3zI/AAAAAAAAAYM/8tc_nCoVjFo/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQm9kZS1nZW9yZ2UtY2VsZWJyYXRpb24uanBn%253F%253D-737776[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/192106_Bode-George--supporters-in-_jpg288a8fd8ed7adcb9703eb94e363e5de8[/img]
www.osundefender.org/?p=12432

Boring

1 Like

Re: "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 by bloodykiller: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

i am a coward. i use to be stronger than this before.

i have every time today to listen to your rants
ride on
am enjoying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now? / Graphic Photos: Somebody Please Save Plateau State From Fulanis / Rivers Assembly Passes N470b 2017 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.