Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? (2105 Views)

How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? / Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? / Would U As A Gal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Loll....Harlos Dear...Goodevening...I'm somhow busy nowadays......HOPE I havnt offended You by nt replyin ur mentions...? I don miss you o......

Dre11....sweery.....GOODEVENIN n I yaff miss you ooo
not at all dear smiley
v missed u too. It is well ma dear..... *hugs*
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
not at all dear smiley
v missed u too. It is well ma dear..... *hugs*
smiles and returns his hugs back.....

whispers With a low voice.........Tnx Dear and That is why you ar my bestie
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: smiles and returns his hugs back.....

whispers With a low voice.........Tnx Dear and That is why you ar my bestie

gringringrin STENON STENON cheesy
ma head is rising with speed grin
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Prowizy2: Die for a girl, and she'll come with another guy on the day of your funeral
grin
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:

gringringrin STENON STENON cheesy
ma head is rising with speed grin
Hahhaahaahaha.....You ar too funny.....
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Hahhaahaahaha.....You ar too funny.....
kai! U don put me on a strong thing....wetin i go talk wey go make u laugh like this again undecided
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
Wait!
Don't tell me you were not taught in primary school that 1-2 is not possible undecided

nah.....
Na ajepaki private pry school i goembarassed
and not ajebuta own like urs....... which i know u were taught sometin like thatsmiley
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by dre11(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON:

Dre11....sweery.....GOODEVENIN n I yaff miss you ooo

sweery........ let me just say
saying i missed u is not just finding the right words to express how i feltsmiley

so, i just left those blank spaces to let u know how empty it was not seeing u herewink
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
dre11:

sweery........ let me just say
saying i missed u is not just finding the right words to express how i feltsmiley

so, i just left those blank spaces to let u know how empty it was not seeing u herewink
Wow.....All these for me?.......I'm blushin.......tnx n I really appreciate....

quickly Runs to hug him
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos: kai! U don put me on a strong thing....wetin i go talk wey go make u laugh like this again undecided
Hmmmmmmmm...........

Jst passing-by .............. With My Jonathan's Cap...........
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
dre11:

nah.....
Na ajepaki private pry school i goembarassed
and not ajebuta own like urs....... which i know u were taught sometin like thatsmiley
no wonder cheesy

I don forget say all those pako made schools too na private.... Now say after me, A for Apple.... cheesy
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Hmmmmmmmm...........

Jst passing-by .............. With My Jonathan's Cap...........

I see u from where i dey wack garri with fried fish grin

Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
I see u from where i dey wack garri with fried fish grin
......Hmmmmmm................... Picture of you n ur Garri.....or.....

......runs b4 sayin the last word...............

I don believe it
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: ......Hmmmmmm................... Picture of you n ur Garri.....or.....

......runs b4 sayin the last word...............

I don believe it
you don already see as I react when I saw u, manage dat one first grin

Its getting cold o
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
you don already see as I react when I saw u, manage dat one first grin

Its getting cold o
Hehehehe......Mouth Locked.....

Singing..................Harlos.....They catch cold ooo..........Oyinatum ooo
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Wow.....All these for me?.......I'm blushin.......tnx n I really appreciate....

quickly Runs to hug him

gives her a bear hug......
And pat her a the backwink
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by dre11(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos: no wonder cheesy

I don forget say all those pako made schools too na private.... Now say after me, A for Apple.... cheesy

At this age
u still saying that nursery..... lipsrsealed
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Hehehehe......Mouth Locked.....

Singing..................Harlos.....They catch cold ooo..........Oyinatum ooo
Oyinatum Oooooooo
this cold is becoming serious ooooooembarassed

rain must fall dis night o.
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
Oyinatum Oooooooo
this cold is becoming serious ooooooembarassed

rain must fall dis night o.
Lol...Gives him Balm to rub his Face..........Hot tea to generate inner heat...........Panadol to reduce his Cold.....and.....emmmmmmmmm

.Offers him Blanket to cover his body.......

now On my way to my papa house o
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Lol...Gives him Balm to rub his Face..........Hot tea to generate inner heat...........Panadol to reduce his Cold.....and.....emmmmmmmmm

.Offers him Blanket to cover his body.......

now On my way to my papa house o
*draws her back and uses her cloth to wipe face*
you put pepper inside ?

Tell papa u're not sleeping home tonight.....i'll be patiently waiting for ur return
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
*draws her back and uses her cloth to wipe face*
you put pepper inside ?

Tell papa u're not sleeping home tonight.....i'll be patiently waiting for ur return
For your mind..........
*YINMU*
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: For your mind..........
*YINMU*
if u carry that nose up again, it wee just remove by itself undecided

remember a friend in need....... grin
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by STENON(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
if u carry that nose up again, it wee just remove by itself undecided

remember a friend in need....... grin
is a frnd in........emmmmmmmmm........

Lips sealed.....

let me quickly go n check my dictionary......
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by jobsat34(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
harlos:
kai.... Love don die bdat grin

before nko??.. It died in d 70's naa
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by harlos: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: is a frnd in........emmmmmmmmm........

Lips sealed.....

let me quickly go n check my dictionary......
come back here joor, I'll tell you the remaining with clear explanation only if...........

Coldembarassed
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by omoelu1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
I will instead live for her.
I am more useful to her alive than dead
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by jnrbayano(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2014
afesimicaleb: Can you die for love?

Why should I?
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by carlos1(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
afesimicaleb: Can you die for love?

Die for her say wetin happen! If she feels being alive to love her isn't' enof as a proof, den make she go. I won't even fight for her talk of dying. A woman who loves me and knows i love her too won't put me in such shoes. No force in r/ships. Love isn't by force.
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Dying for ones Dignity/Human Right is more worthwhile cool

Love is a fleeting illusion. It only exist in spirituality.
Re: Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? by valkaka(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Unless if am acting a nollywood movie....presumably..DYING FOR LOVE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? / Y / My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.