Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. (5131 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
ib55:
m on my own now!!!
so u not gonna help me again.

U mean with all these adverts
No single PM frm any babe?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dfos2k(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
A small boy comes on dis forum, posts rubbish and u answer him?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
dytbabe:

U mean with all these adverts
No single PM frm any babe?
nope buh m keepin my fingers crossed.
. wink
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Tymax(m): 1:40am On Jul 25, 2014
dytbabe:

U don't need another woman na
Haba
grin grin grin
Another? I don't understand. I am single na.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ib55
Aproko don land oooo
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
dytbabe: Ib55
Aproko don land oooo
was just looking 4 u right nw. tot u don forget ur nigga.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
ib55:
was just looking 4 u right nw. tot u don forget ur nigga.

I did not forget u o
Forget u ke
So how far na
Still pushing?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Kunzu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
So much space for a month 2morrow.
#she is already changing her mind,
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
ib55:
exactly I hv been too good to her to a fault. and we always talk about issues we cant even go for a whole day without talkin and now we goin a month. so wha shld I do if she says she does not knw how much space she needs.
chai!!!! can I be this desperate over a girl.....lae lae, even if na Jasmine V, let the babe go jare.
too many fresh, better babes everywhere.....some guys don become complete mumu cos of babe.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
dytbabe:

I did not forget u o
Forget u ke
So how far na
Still pushing?
yh still pushing small small.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by bassette(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Observing...
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
bassette: Observing...
its help not observe!
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
dytbabe: She not into u
She doesn't know how to tell u
She can't marry u
gbam....
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
@dtybabe HELP!
came back to abuja last week and tried to reconnect with some old female friends. Got lucky and found two.
Buh I am in a dilemma now. im not feeling one of them and the other one am feeling is getting married next month, although she agreed to go to d movies with me as a friend buh I dont wanna be just a friend. I need an emotional friend and she is engaged. what do I do?
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by dytbabe: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
ib55: @dtybabe HELP!
came back to abuja last week and tried to reconnect with some old female friends. Got lucky and found two.
Buh I am in a dilemma now. im not feeling one of them and the other one am feeling is getting married next month, although she agreed to go to d movies with me as a friend buh I dont wanna be just a friend. I need an emotional friend and she is engaged. what do I do?

U will be blank now as the ones u will come across, u want them
All na rebound I tell ya

I can see u so need fill that emptiness in u bt am sorry dear, u have to keep it that way for a while
Don't jst worry it will pass
Hugs him
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
dytbabe:

U will be blank now as the ones u will come across, u want them
All na rebound I tell ya

I can see u so need fill that emptiness in u bt am sorry dear, u have to keep it that way for a while
Don't jst worry it will pass
Hugs him

smiley thks for the hug really need some emotional support now.
Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by Homguy(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2014
ib55: I have been datin a lady for more than a year and we were talkin about marriage. we had a fight about a month ago, which was partly my fault. she said I was knowing her too much and I said its up to her how much she wants me to knw. she got angry that I should not have said its up to her. After some days she said we should brake up. I asked her to forgive me which she did but she said she needed so much space. please what is the meaning of so much space? its a month tomorrow and she still does not talk to me.
she was already cheating before the arguement. She's just siezing this opportunity to leave you. Too badt. But , Never say never.

1 Like

Re: Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. by ibrahym47(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2014
dytbabe:

U can't kill ursef over a woman that don't want u no more, she either testing u*foolish test* to know if u will stay or go OR she found solace in the arms of another man*u know sometimes we women wanna have everyth before settling down*

The choice is urs
Stay or move on
fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone / **(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You?????? / How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.