Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible (62614 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by jiddodo: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

So Muhammed is fake?

Or he did not chop off heads?

No, he never chopped off anybody's head.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
EternalBeing:

SagTermite or what's your name? So, you believe that evil demons exist, yet you are so delusional and self-deceptive not to acknowledge that there's a good GOD that will bring them and their likes to justice at the end?!

You are a cretinous person!

Where did you see me state I believe evil demons exists?

Your dumb, moronic arssse just came up to that conclusion by employing the brain in your arssse?

It is because of fucktards like you that I believe we need religion otherwise we would have more trouble than we can handle. And it is fucktards like you that take it fanatically because it is pointless to employ your brain to think about the complex issues of the world.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya: People are actually in here saying you're not supposed to READ the bible. You're supposed to feel the Holy Spirit in it. It's things like this that make me want to give up on Nigeria.

Fucktards would use any rubbish to justify believing junk.

There brain is not that useful.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by simdam500(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu: Chaiii i love bacon with my noodles and pork meat peppersoup.....

@OP does it mean i wont make heaven angry cry cry cry cry cry cry
don't cry broda, relax...

There are other step to take to make d almighty look over your sins
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
jiddodo:

No, he never chopped off anybody's head.

Really?

So he only ordered others to chop it off on his behalf?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix:

Yes.

In Islam, Muslim soldiers are forbidden to attack women, children, civilians, places of Worship, farms, livestocks etc.

But they are allowed to raape women they capture after killing off their men?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by simdam500(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5: if these are true, then i see many christians most especially in nigeria going to hell fire.

that why the word GRACE exist
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
emsheddy: Some of you arguing with the OP and his co-horts need to be thorougly thrashed. Havent u heard that u dont argue with a fool? He will first of all bring u down to his level and then beat u with experience. Christians r d ones allowing peeps like these ridicule the word of God (BIBLE). Can d OP dare say such thrash about the Koran? Ur case dey God hand.

A person cannot defend the moronic junk he believes and bases his life on.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by simdam500(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12: God wasn't serious when he made these rules and policies. Things have changed since
angry
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: God is removing the crop from the weed, if you found your self falling down, the strong delution God send affect you, because you are sleeping when the labourer are harvesting, long time ago jesus say many will fall, it happening now in our eyes and still yet people will mock God, that's the delution, someone even say jesus christ dos not exist, then I reply him sayin, EVEN HISTORY PUT HIS NAME ON THE CALENDAR , THE B.C AND A.D. HISTORY SUPPORT JESUS EXIST.

I reapet, EITHER THE DEVIL LIKE IT OR NOT, THE GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACH AND THEN THE END WILL COME.
Thank you.

Really?

Which many are falling in your eyes? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Just shows you that the Bible (and the Quran) is not the word of God as it lacks intellectual power in aspects.

These are just a bunch of silly stories by, and values of, basic-thinking medieval human beings who talk thrash about 'speaking to God', but anyone with a brain would spot this by the rudimentary thinking in aspects of the ideas of this God.

Yet people centuries later waste one day of the week of their lives going to worship based on this bunch of rubbish given to them by medieval, power-seeking, importance-seeking illiterates (who spoke to God grin ).

I would rather watch TV and enjoy my life. So many TV programmes I can catch up on, instead of wasting my time trying to avoid the "hell fire" of some psychotic God.

Fire ko, Tire ni. grin
Careful boy,dats quite a silly comment
Benevolence dat makes u have d crappy MTNs 10 mb and d goodhealth and fullstomach 2 type dat nonesense shd nt b abused
May God have mercy on your soul
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Olanight:
Careful boy,dat quite a silly comment
Benevolence dat makes u have d crappy MTNs 10 mb and d goodhealth and fullstomach shd nt b mis used
May God have mercy on your soul

You are cretinous person!

Maybe your need to change your benefactor then to mine.

My benefactor makes me not write in textspeak.

My benefactor makes me not make moronic assumption about how people access the internet.

My benefactor is a good and solid education received, critiqued and utilised by a strong brain, while fucktards wait for miracle. grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sixix: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

I asked you a list of questions that are not answered.

I will ask it again:

So you are saying Muhammed did not rob caravans and people were killed during those robberies?

So you are saying Muhammed did not order the killing of unarmed people (poets) that spoke against him including an old lady?

So you are saying Muhammed did not order the torture of a Jew so he can tell him where the gold of the Jews were?

1. This is a propaganda just like the tale of 72 virgins.

2. It was a man who was living in mecca after it had been captured. He would write defamatory poems about the Prophet, the religion and the Muslim women. In Islam, the death penalty is exclusively for just two type of crimes, murder and disruption of the peace of the land. So I guess that was the reason he was killed, mind you it was also under an Islamic rule.
There are hadiths where people insulted the prophet and in each and every one of them, he never reacted violently or ordered the their deaths.

3. Just like number one is pure propaganda

'Fighting is ordained for you, though it is repugnant to you; but it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you like a thing while it is bad for you. Allah knows all things, and you know not'
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by nerodenero: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dude,you lost your identity long time ago,the reason your thoughts are lopsided grin grin grin
Sagamite:
That you are a person product of a failed education system go pain me? grin grin grin grin grin
Shey na me go suffer as you fail in life? grin grin grin
Alas,only a failed man feels many are in his category as your comments thus far attest to this.Sorry Mr Failed Education,I'm long gone.As for suffering,you are at your climax cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Slimmos: Jesus hav come to take all dis wahala laws from us.....we are under his grace....so 4get all dos old testament wahala laws..nobody dey even send all dos laws again......na only MUSLIM people carry all dis tin for their head..infact if u check d quran almost evrytin in dis life is banned...
But Jesus said
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law until all is fulfilled” ( Matthew 5:17-18).
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite, I go report all your posts o. angry
See as you dey make me laugh like madman. grin
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Kay17: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix:

2. It was a man who was living in mecca after it had been captured. He would write defamatory poems about the Prophet, the religion and the Muslim women. In Islam, the death penalty is exclusively for just two type of crimes, murder and disruption of the peace of the land. So I guess that was the reason he was killed, mind you it was also under an Islamic rule.
There are hadiths where people insulted the prophet and in each and every one of them, he never reacted violently or ordered the their deaths.

'Fighting is ordained for you, though it is repugnant to you; but it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you like a thing while it is bad for you. Allah knows all things, and you know not'

The starting point was the Prophet never beheaded anyone, NOW you have managed to find the exceptions which you deceptively omitted.

What is the punishment for Apostasy?

And Adultery?

And blasphemy?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are cretinous person!

Maybe your need to change your benefactor then to mine.

My benefactor makes me not write in textspeak.

My benefactor makes me not make moronic assumption about how people access the internet.

My benefactor is a good and solid education received, critiqued and utilised by a strong brain, while fucktards wait for miracle. grin
I have no tym 2 trade words wif u
Some day u will cum 2 ur senses,jes pray it aint too late 4 u
I only blame the accessibility of d internet 2 psychotic pple,or how else will u explain sm1 calling God pyschotic
I read thru ur comment and pitied d seed dat begat u
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Just shows you that the Bible (and the Quran) is not the word of God as it lacks intellectual power in aspects.

These are just a bunch of silly stories by, and values of, basic-thinking medieval human beings who talk thrash about 'speaking to God', but anyone with a brain would spot this by the rudimentary thinking in aspects of the ideas of this God.

Yet people centuries later waste one day of the week of their lives going to worship based on this bunch of rubbish given to them by medieval, power-seeking, importance-seeking illiterates (who spoke to God grin ).

I would rather watch TV and enjoy my life. So many TV programmes I can catch up on, instead of wasting my time trying to avoid the "hell fire" of some psychotic God.

Fire ko, Tire ni. grin
U don't know anything about the Quran,google science In Quran and see wonders even d scientists agree with it
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Atheist don plenty for Nigeria oo..
Person say na Boko_Haram cause am. Na true?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
cocoduck:
Jesus clearly told people during the GREATEST sermon the world has ever had, (SERMON ON THE MOUNT), that you heard that it was said this way in the mosaic law but i tell you from now on it should be that way, didn't the mosaic law state that an eye should be paid for an eye and tooth for tooth? but the greatest Man who ever lived said that his followers should turn the other cheek for anyone who slaps them. you gus don't talk abou this forgetting that they are all interconnected
Jesus said
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law until all is fulfilled” ( Matthew 5:17-18).
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Atmmachine(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
PLEASE...who wrote the bible

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by fuckyouhard: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
1stola:
This fool can't even write correct sentence.
BUT TITHE paying and Bacon (pig) eating is not old abi?
Deluded gullible fools. All your pastors care about is to sleep with members wives, do rituals and buy private jets.
Christianity is a joke.
bastard! u just spoiled ur fast cos u cursed, now u'll have to start all over again. what am I sayin? sorry, keep cursin, afterall islam is a joke!!! alahu aku b00000MB!!!!!
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Atmmachine(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
if i give you some bad quotations in the bible, you will know that bibles are very complicated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sixix: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

But they are allowed to raape women they capture after killing off their men?

In the early years of Islam, slavery was neither condemned nor condoned however it was regarded as being practical. The men were allowed to have sex with their female slaves (Or females there right hand legally possesses) however there are limitations because the definition of slave in islam is different form the common definition. For example as regards to having sex, it is haram to have sex forcefully with one's wife which is also applicable to female slaves.

I do not know much about this but i found a website that dealt with this question

Before i start with my response to sham shamoun’s comments i first want to tell the reader that only non-muslim prisoners of war could become slaves in islam (therefore slavery was doomed to disappear with the expansion of Islam). It’s important to know that slaves in islam had the same right to respect and good treatment like any other human being.,I shall show and proof the reader that the raping of female slaves is forbidden in islam, rather islam gave men the permission to have sexual intercourse with their slave-girl and this did certainly not mean that muslim men could rape their female slaves (female prisoners of war ) , since Allah swt and the prophet (saw) command muslim men to treat their slave girls well and with respect and dignity. The next quotations from the authentic hadith proof that the raping of female slaves is forbidden in islam:

Related by Al-Daraqutni, Ibn Majah and Ahmad:

“The Prophet said, “There shall be no infliction of harm on oneself or others".

‘Others’ includes all people, so also slavegirls ! Raping a slavegirl is clearly doing her harm (emotional and physical) which would be a big sin for a muslim to commit and violation of the above hadith. Moreover the prophet (peace be upon him) commanded muslims to treat their slaves well and with respect, which clearly proofs that rape of female slaves is forbidden in islam. The prophet (peace be upon him) said:

Your servants and your slaves are your brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work, in any case I advise you to help them.

Source: Bukhari, Iman, 22; Adab, 44; Muslim, Iman, 38–40; Abu Dawud, Adab, 124

Ali reported that the last words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, were: "The prayer! The prayer! Fear Allah concerning your slaves ! "

Source: Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari , Nr. 158.

· Jabir ibn 'Abdullah said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, advised that slaves should be well-treated. He said, 'Feed them from what you eat and clothe them from what you wear. Do not punish what Allah has created.' "

Source: Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari , Nr. 188.

· Sallam ibn 'Amr reported from one of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Your slaves are your brothers, so treat him well. Ask for their help in what is too much for you and help them in what is too much for them."

Source: Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari , Nr. 190.

· Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The slave has his food and clothing. Do not burden a slave with work which he is incapable of doing."

Source: Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari , Nr. 192.

Not one of you should [ when introducing someone ] say ‘This is my slave’ , ‘This is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’.

Source: Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 2 ,4

For this reason ‘Umar and his servant took it in turns to ride on the camel from Madina to Jerusalem on their journey to take control of Masjid al-Aqsa. While he was the head of the state, ‘Uthman had his servant pull his own ears in front of the people since he had pulled his. Abu Dharr, applying the hadith literally, made his servant wear one half of his suit while he himself wore the other half. From these instances, it was being demonstrated to succeeding generations of Muslims, and a pattern of conduct established, that a slave is fully a human being, not different from other people in his need for respect and dignity and justice.

"The masters were obliged not to put slaves under hardship; slaves were not to be tortured, abused or treated unjustly. They could marry among “themselves with their master's permission - or with free men or women ! They could appear as witnesses and participate with free men in all “affairs. Many of them were appointed as governors, commanders of army and administrators. In the eyes of Islam, a pious slave has precedence over “an impious free man." Source: Al-Tabataba'i, Tafsir ( vol.16, pp. 338-358 )

http://www.answering-christianity.com/karim/no_rape_of_female_slaves.htm

I don't mind Atheists or Agnostics,I am a firm believer of the phrase 'live and let live', Respect is the key.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix:

Huh?

You just admitted it above with your "justifications" of why he did it.

Sixix:

So you are admitting that in Islam, you kill people that say things you don't like about your religion?

Muhammed taught that?

And you want us to now believe that when Muslims today do that, it is un-Islamic? And Islam is a religion of peace? grin

And so what if he did not kill everyone that insulted him?

Sixix:

So he did not order the torture of the Jewish Prince of Kheibar for treasure and have his wife transferred to his tent? grin

Sixix:

Thank you. That is why we have many Muslims violent today.

Muhammed used his "conversations" grin with God to justify killing, even based on suspicion that they did not investigate like the FBI. grin

Suspicion without evidence is merely an accusation. Muhammed killed hundreds due to mere accusations to get more power.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Atmmachine(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
WHO WROTE THE BIBLE

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
nerodenero: Dude,you lost your identity long time ago,the reason your thoughts are lopsided grin grin ;DAlas,only a failed man feels many are in his category as your comments thus far attest to this.Sorry Mr Failed Education,I'm long gone.As for suffering,you are at your climax cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Dude, you never had a brain. It never developed.

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Olanight:
I have no tym 2 trade words wif u
Some day u will cum 2 ur senses,jes pray it aint too late 4 u
I only blame the accessibility of d internet 2 psychotic pple,or how else will u explain sm1 calling God pyschotic
I read thru ur comment and pitied d seed dat begat u

If your think the moronic doctrines you follow are "senses", then you are the find of person I want to follow religion. Your brain is too weak to not. grin
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix:
In the early years of Islam, slavery was neither condemned nor condoned however it was regarded as being practical. The men were allowed to have sex with their female slaves (Or females there right hand legally possesses) however there are limitations because the definition of slave in islam is different form the common definition. For example as regards to having sex, it is haram to have sex forcefully with one's wife which is also applicable to female slaves.

I do not know much about this but i found a website that dealt with this question

http://www.answering-christianity.com/karim/no_rape_of_female_slaves.htm

I don't mind Atheists or Agnostics,I am a firm believer of the phrase 'live and let live', Respect is the key.

So you are telling me that the God of Islam rubber-stamped the raape of women back in the day and told Muhammed to get your jiggy on?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sixix: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kay17:

The starting point was the Prophet never beheaded anyone, NOW you have managed to find the exceptions which you deceptively omitted.

What is the punishment for Apostasy?

And Adultery?

And blasphemy?

I had no knowledge about the incident but I 'managed' to read about it and I found out that I have heard of it before.

There is no punishment for Apostasy except if it causes chaos or threatens the peace of the community

Punishment fro Adultery is 100 lashes, the funniest part is it is extremely rare to catch Adulterers as record has shown.

And for blasphemy, there is no standard punishment for it, there for it varies depending on the school of thoughts.

'And revile not those whom they call upon beside Allah, lest they, out of spite, revile Allah in their ignorance.… (Ch.6:V.109)'

There are several other Quranic verses where Blasphemy as normal that is it is to be expected.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by purplekayc(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Whatever undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.