Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible (62559 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sixix: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

So you are telling me that the God of Islam rubber-stamped the raape of women back in the day and told Muhammed to get your jiggy on?

grin grin grin grin

I guess that is all

Nibi yi ni Oluwa ranmi lowo de
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by purplekayc(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
The bible can be used to prove and disprove a lot of things depending on how you use it .

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix:

grin grin grin grin

I guess that is all

Nibi yi ni Oluwa ranmi lowo de

You see why I can never believe in your religion, your prophet or that God dictated the Quran? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Shadhark: actually, someone told me to ignore the book of Leviticus. sometimes, I do not get the whole Ish about Heaven, earth and hell, nd even the bible. m not an atheist, I blv strongly in God nd Jesus Christ, but the rules in the Bible, guiding us Christians, is Wat is actually confusing me. sometimes I think the true words of the Bible are not Wat we see today, I think they've been tampered wt. #justmyopinion.

You need to read it while smoking some strong weed.

It will then be clear and less confusing. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
zeongeon: The poster won't be d first or last who will try to ridicule and get all sarcastic about the word of God..infact many have tried in the past to ridicule Christianity some even went as far as killing christains BUT that didn't stop Gods word from growing in d hearts of men.

While ur being sarcastic and ridiculing the word of God people are accepting christ as there saviour, people are getting healed, people are testifying, miracles are happening, hope is renewed and people are enjoying there relationship with God.

The poster & co you all met the bible/ word of God and the bible/ word of God will be still be around after u are long gone.

Thank you for highlighting majority of the people in the World are fucktards.

I have always said that. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sixix: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite]

And you want us to now believe that when Muslims today do that, it is un-Islamic? And Islam is a religion of peace? grin

And so what if he did not kill everyone that insulted him?

Maybe his defamatory poems got too much that threatened the community. In a civilised society, same measures might be taken to prevent that. Like Edward Snowden, if there was a mere chance of US finding out what he intended to do he might have been killed before he had the chance

So he did not order the torture of the Jewish Prince of Kheibar for treasure and have his wife transferred to his tent? grin

No, All they did was to conquer the Jewish state.

Bye
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

God makes mistakes all the time. Even the bible admitted it. Adam and Eve was the first mistake god made…

So the God of the Bible is not omni-intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sixix: No, All they did was to conquer the Jewish state.

Bye

No, they killed and tortured the men.

Tortured one in particular because of treasure.

Took the women and kids as slaves.

And had a nice time with the girls and women. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEARkn-QtQ4

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Apatheist:
Anecdotal evidence does not hold water, dear.
Give me empirical evidence of a Biblical prophecy that has come to pass.

They have faults because man is not perfect, so he makes mistakes, also some companies do it purposely to make profit, but that's besides the point.
My point is: things manufactured through science has faults because man is imperfect.
All gods claim to be perfect, but
There are faults in nature, does that mean your god is imperfect?
Or does it mean that he/she lied?
Which is it? Is god not omnipotent, or is he a liar?

Man phucked woman, it's the way of life-- do you need a demonstration?

Really? What's it for then-- masquerade parades? Stories?

Faith is the worst "proof" ever.
You can claim faith for anything.
Boko Haram kill people, and say they'll be given 72 virgins in "heaven" and they have faith, does it make it true?
So I can go around killing people and absolve myself because I have "faith"?

You didn't answer my question about the flood, it never happened, no one else has any records of it the ark was too small to contain ALL the species of animals, etc.
the flood happened because it is in the bible. Secondly i don't understand what you mean by "man phucked woman". Pls explain more. Did science tell you how everything came to exist? Who is the 1st man and woman? If you doubt God's existance then doubt your fore fathers existance because you were only being told stories about them. And God created everything perfectly cool. There is no fault in anything about nature. The fault is you and your mindset.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by nerodenero: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Talking about brains,can't you see that your brain lacks sense?You just littered the thread with your myopic reasoning grin grin grin.Your madness is without measure,the only difference with that on the street is that you were chanced to have access to internet.A campaign should be staged bearing 'Bring back your reasoning' grin grin grin
Sagamite:

Dude, you never had a brain. It never developed.

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by malvisguy212: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Really?

Which many are falling in your eyes? grin grin grin
I will tell you, bt by viewing your post, I need to ask you, are you an atheist? I don't want to unnecessary aguement with atheist. Thank you.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
nerodenero: Talking about brains,can't you see that your brain lacks sense?You just littered the thread with your myopic reasoning grin grin grin.Your madness is without measure,the only difference with that on the street is that you were chanced to have access to internet.A campaign should be staged bearing 'Bring back your reasoning' grin grin grin

You are a cretinous person!

How can a person like you know what sense is? grin grin grin
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by royalty2013: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Are u an adventist
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by 1stola: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
fuckyouhard: bastard! u just spoiled ur fast cos u cursed, now u'll have to start all over again. what am I sayin? sorry, keep cursin, afterall islam is a joke!!! alahu aku b00000MB!!!!!
May leprosy strike those claws you used to type those nonsense.
You product of a baby factory.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
yemaldo:
U don't know anything about the Quran,google science In Quran and see wonders even d scientists agree with it

What wonders?

Torture?

Raape?

Slaughtering thousands people or forcing thousands to convert?

Armed robbery?

Killing of unarmed civilians?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: I will tell you, bt by viewing your post, I need to ask you, are you an atheist? I don't want to unnecessary aguement with atheist. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1020560/relative-spouse-beaten-brother-in-law-story/8#11934797
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
missberrypop5: the flood happened because it is in the bible.
Really? Then it's alright to kill "infidels" because it's in the Koran.
You really believe we're descendants of two Jews who lived 6000yrs ago,who had only male children, when the pyramids of Egypt are older? There are artifacts in Nigeria older than that. The Bible says the earth is 6000yrs old, do you believe?
You believe the earth is flat and doesn't move because it's in the Bible?
You believe women shouldn't speak in church because it's in the Bible?
You believe black people are cursed because it's in the Bible?
Mogbe!!!
Secondly i don't understand what you mean by "man phucked woman". Pls explain more.
sex. That's how man came to be. Do you need a demonstration?
Did science tell you how everything came to exist?
There are a lot of theories. We don't know everything. I'd rather say "I don't know" than believe in a book that talks about unicorns.
Who is the 1st man and woman?
The oldest humanoid fossil found is 7 million years old, and was found in Africa, not Israel.
If you doubt God's existence then doubt your fore fathers existence because you were only being told stories about them.
It has been proven how human beings come about, through sex, ie. I can trace my ancestry through DNA, I don't need "faith" to know my grandparents had sex to give birth to my parents.
And God created everything perfectly cool. There is no fault in anything about nature. The fault is you and your mindset.
Hurricane, tornadoes, earthquakes, diseases are perfect?

4 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by nerodenero: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite a.k.a Cretinous person,seems this is the only abuse left in your dictionary!So much for your education.Guy free me joo,you are no match.
Sagamite:

How can a person like you know what sense is? grin grin grin
Finally,I give up on you.Shalom!
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
nerodenero: Sagamite a.k.a Cretinous person,seems this is the only abuse left in your dictionary!So much for your education.Guy free me joo,you are no match.Finally,I give up on you.Shalom!

Next time have a brain to explain your belief, never tell people to go and google who YOU think would judge.

That is what they taught you in school, person?

Product of a failed education system.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Abanicwise(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12: God wasn't serious when he made these rules and policies. Things have changed since

I pray For God total Guidiance on you......Amen.

May the peace be upon u.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.nairaland.com/1020560/relative-spouse-beaten-brother-in-law-story/8#11934797
I ask you a question, you gave me a link, for what? Is the question to hard to answer?
thank you for your time.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite: Just shows you that the Bible (and the Quran) is not the word of God as it lacks intellectual power in aspects.

These are just a bunch of silly stories by, and values of, basic-thinking medieval human beings who talk thrash about 'speaking to God', but anyone with a brain would spot this by the rudimentary thinking in aspects of the ideas of this God.

Yet people centuries later waste one day of the week of their lives going to worship based on this bunch of rubbish given to them by medieval, power-seeking, importance-seeking illiterates (who spoke to God grin ).

I would rather watch TV and enjoy my life. So many TV programmes I can catch up on, instead of wasting my time trying to avoid the "hell fire" of some psychotic God.

Fire ko, Tire ni. grin

But where do we find all you guys I read from in real life. I'm drowning under the load of Christians making my life impossible with their blackmail and pressure. Pls let's start a meet-up thread of non-religious people (it's a whole community of atheists, agnostics, humanists, and even Christian churchgoers who are unsure but feel trapped in the charade). Religion is harming Nigeria. It's not harmless, at all. Start it so we can meet and have a support group at least in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: I ask you a question, you gave me a link, for what? Is the question to hard to answer?
thank you for your time.

Maybe if you used your brain to think "Oh, maybe I should click on the link and read it", you will find the answer to your question.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Engen(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Liamm:
@Op.... These rules you introduced might make one deviate....

Are you trying to prove God wrong? As far as i'm concern, all those rules are not obeyed in this present generation...

You must be an atheist

I was waiting for this commentary what took you so long... There is God... But not according to the Bible talkless Quran...the fear of the unknown is powerful...

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

1,000 likes. 10,000 more.

O girl, if I see someone like you since, I for don marry by now o. I've not met a Nigerian girl who did not follow religion or some other type of superstition, or who had faith in science, even if themselves are science students. Plus other factors, this is why I am unmarried after 40 and probably never will if I'm still trapped in Nigeria. I sorry for this country taya

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Kay17: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is crystal clear that the Bible is a BIG joke.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by vokalguy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
TUNFOL: 1 corrinthians 7:1-6  Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.quote author=freecharles]

read the verse 2 of this chapter

Thanks for the clarification...
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
blackprowler:

O girl, if I see someone like you since, I for don marry by now o. I've not met a Nigerian girl who did not follow religion or some other type of superstition, or who had faith in science, even if themselves are science students. Plus other factors, this is why I am unmarried after 40 and probably never will if I'm still trapped in Nigeria. I sorry for this country taya

sad
*hug*
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by cheiwura: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dragonking: 11. Football/ soccer:

“Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.” - Leviticus 23:3

God must love football, because most Premier league games and NFL games are played on Saturday and Sunday and he hasn't smote any players yet. According to the Bible, the Sabbath is supposed to be a day of rest and prayer, but most people know it as game day. In addition, american footballs were originally made out of pigskin, which is also banned.

**Hmm, that means the final World cup match between Germany and Argentina last Sunday shouldnt have held according to the bible** sad

Who told you Sunday is the Seventh day of the week. I guess you are a learner.......Recite Days of the week in its order.....
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
lomprico:
Why should he do dat? He is an atheist already!
Yes and an ignorant one. More reason y he shldnt say shits!
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Sammy107d(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
There's one law that everyone holds more sacred than the rest though: Levitical Tithing.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackprowler: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya: Smh for naija. Minds of 17th century Europeans.

It's earlier, like 12th century. You're being generous. By the 17th century the Reformation was already underway, witchcraft was outdated, technology and the industrial revolution had began its infancy, Galileo had already damaged the Church's geocentric dogma for which he would pay for the rest of his life, and already died by then. This is why I say we Africans are like rude, disrespectful children because we don't understand the seniority these advanced nations especially in Europe have over us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.