Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17156 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Onyegecha(f): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2014
This attack is unwarranted. You are clearly Igbophobic. Please go get a life and stop being an unpaid online tribal warlord

ImperialYoruba: Ibos are forewarned to relocate home, do not come to Yorubaland. Ghana has closed your trade shops and Hausa is rejecting you. Isnt it time to look homeward, instead of relocating from one hostile land to another?

Stewpid pygymies! angry

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2014
I hope it doesn't turn out bloody!

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Vikky014(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Orlando,pls wic part of igboland are u talking abt?or u fink igboland is jst a small village?

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I hope it doesn't turn out bloody!

embarassed
Berem wassup? cool
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
mhizenugu: Berem wassup? cool
undecided undecided
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Vikky014(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Orlando,which part of igboland are u talkn abt?or u fink igboland is a small village?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Facilities do not only mean houses. Do they have the roads, schools, etc. When I was growing up, I know of Igbo families that that travel with kegs of drinking water because they don't have drinkable water. They even return with dirty cloths. How long does an average Igbo man stay in alaigbo when he visits in December?
Smh, your stupidity is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by siokpe: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Abokis terrorising Nigerians since 1914.
Comrade Alfred Solomon, please you dont belong to them. Do not eat with the devil.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by bloodykiller: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba: Ibos are forewarned to relocate home, do not come to Yorubaland. Ghana has closed your trade shops and Hausa is rejecting you. Isnt it time to look homeward, instead of relocating from one hostile land to another?

Stewpid pygymies! angry

vulture

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by luvmijeje(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Fair warning.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2014
siokpe: Comrade Alfred Solomon, please you dont belong to them. Do not eat with the devil.
Is he a Middle belter?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

Bro, no amount of prayers can save this country from disintegration , jonathan is just a devil incarnate, he has successfully turned this country against everybody except people around him, if this country is working for you i can tell you categorically that is not wokinkg for average Nigerians .
Coward!! Blaming orders for your misfortunes!!
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by titoetal(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000: adios Nigeria!!!!! hope the loudmouths hailing the abia crackdowns, are hailing this move too.

The Abia crackdown for ur info those migrants are intended to infiltrate the communities, register for election and vote to enable a certain party get the required % to win election. This info was in the Tribune newspaper. I can give you the link if you care.

On the ultimatum, I will maintain my stand as an advocate of one Nigeria where peace, fairness and freedom and brotherliness exist. However, if division is what this group want, two weeks is too long a time.

God Bless Nigeria, the pride of Africa.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I hope it doesn't turn out bloody!

embarassed
The rate at which you change Monickers as if they were Undies is worrisome.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Enkaynwa(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

Bro, no amount of prayers can save this country from disintegration , jonathan is just a devil incarnate, he has successfully turned this country against everybody except people around him, if this country is working for you i can tell you categorically that is not wokinkg for average Nigerians .

pls enlighten me more.
How has Jonathan turned this country against everybody?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Ndigbo will turn a deaf year to this thesame way they did in 1966 before they realised they were becoming SUYA. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Enkaynwa:

pls enlighten me more.
How has Jonathan turned this country against everybody?
you must be sentimental or just new in nigeria.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Ngokafor(f): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2014
..I can see the same cowardly pea-brained clowns who denied the bomb blast in Lagos State by Bokoharam are up their legendary foolishness again..

...The Arewa youth said 'non-indigenes' while the clowns are saying Igbos..are Igbos the only non-indigenes in the North?..This ultimatum refers to Yorubas(the Yoruba muslims included by the way, except you want to fool yourselves as usual),Igbos,and every other tribes in the south...

..If you are any of the aforementioned and are still in the north...remember that boko-haram terrorists are arewa's foot soldiers.

@arewa youth say what you like and issue ultimatums however you want.. but bokoharam activities will not be tolerated in th East..QED!

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by swedbase(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Let the epileptic dam country break for Gods sake

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by swedbase(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Does the SE have the facilities to accomodated Igbo that will be returning there?

You must have this for a brain you idiotic coward whoruba agbero

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Icudkill: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation: The youths of Northern Nigeria are not like the louth mouthed chest beaters of Biafra. When we speak, we act. The only obstacle standing in our way are our elders who wouldn't want us the alienate and repatriate the Emekas,Nkechis who have no other place to go.
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and should be celebrated for surviving to this moment but time has come for us to divide and go our seperate ways. Let's all join hand to deamalgamate and return to the state in which Lord Luggard found us. Nigeria must divide into two. No more no less.
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC

Such a FOOL..
wat du u stand to gain from arewa republic.
is it not thesame buhari and ibb, who contributed in plummeting this country into this unending spiral of chaos with their cohorts, that'll still take up the reigns of power in your so called arewa republic.
wat wud be your source of revenue?
hw wud the populace fare, wit d gargantuan level of unemployment in that region?
hw would you go about international trade.
poverty and illiteracy in nigeria, are concentrated and maximal in the north..
almajiris roam evrywer, aboki's are touts in evry city, the state of infrastructure in the north is nothing to write home about...
yet u come here to rant about an arewa republic, because d igbo's are agitating for an independent country also..
granting the north independence would be the final piece left of the puzzle to transform it into its impending fate of becoming a BARREN WASTELAND!!!

BLOODY IGNORAMUSES

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by chacoonder(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
It's high time this country disamalgamates.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Enkaynwa(f): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: you must be sentimental or just new in nigeria.

i honestly do not know and i have been hearing/reading that line here on nl enlighten me pls

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How long does an average Igbo man stay in alaigbo when he visits in December?
Some of them dont go home for christmas again. I know a certain ibo man who last visited iboland as far back as 1992. Ibos are afraid of going back to iboland. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Enkaynwa:

i honestly do not know and i have been hearing/reading that line here on nl enlighten me pls
Sis don't bother, you can see how dumb the guy has suddenly turned.
All they do is repeat that line over and over again hoping it sticks.
If you ask them how exactly GEJ is dividing the nature by action or words, you see them running from pillar to post without answering the question.
Don't bother yourself abeg, we know their way.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by obiosaks(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
sounding So easy,leave dem n go now n all dia major cities ll turn back to villages.who is more hostile dan them?hw many northerners ve lost life n properties in de east n hw many easterners in de north.igbos we don suffer sha
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by wordcat(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Aboki can kill,
Aboki can threaten,,
Aboki can say anything and do anything...

......BUT.....

Aboki can NEVER mention or work towards Nigeria disintegration

THIS IS WHAT I AM VERY CERTAIN ABOUT ABOKI.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
obiosaks: igbos we don suffer sha
Blame your myopic ibo leaders for your suffering

Dangote, the richest man in Africa does not have a single investment in iboland onlike your greedy ibo leaders who keep investing their stolen wealth in other peoples region at the expense of alaibo.

Look at peter obi, after looting the anambra state treasury dry, he decided to build a big shopping mall in abuja, another mans land whilst neglecting his own home state.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC
I'm 100% in support of AREWA REPUBLIC.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
wordcat:

Aboki can NEVER mention or work towards Nigeria disintegration

THIS IS WHAT I AM VERY CERTAIN ABOUT ABOKI.
Continue to deceive yourself.

If i were you i'l tell all those greedy ibo governors to start building refugee camps.

Nigeria is changing and nearing its eventual collapse. The aboki's are about to violently flush you out of their land, the yorubas are tired of you, your southsouth neighbhours dont trust you. Dont you think it is high time you ibos start goingback to iboland?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by FakeJews: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Can't wait to see a bloody war between hausa and the bantus(ibos)

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari, Kachikwu At The Signing Of Bilateral Agreement Between Nigeria And Niger / Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience / EFCC Detains Lucky Igbinedion Over Alleged ₦1.6 Bilion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.