Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17146 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:
No Ibo will be killed. We rather send them back to go kill themselves in the east.
it will cost you much, we igbos don't use 911 lorries, its either you use hummer buses or marcopolo, unlike abokis, we will just put them in trains or 911 lorries grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
Yoruba impostor, what part of the north are you from?

Don't provoke me this morning angry angry angry
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
agriboom:
No body is killing anyone, is about division, and peacefully I might add
cool.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: Iwo gangan l'ode.
You are y1bo you are not yoruba. Dont worry hausas will go back to hausaland. Yorubas will go back to yorubaland and y1bos will go back to Biafra
agriboom:
See this donkey, every REAL Yoruba here has gotten the message that this has nothing to do with them! You are either a very slow Yoruba or I'm guessing you just want to pass as one, either way, kill abokis and do what? Hahahaha ok

U are pathetic excuse for a people. U will forever be slaves to Abokis who own Kogi and Kwara. Abi u think u can collect it back? As for Lagos, come on apart from igbo villages houses u hold in high esteem, the place is a dump with the exception of some areas.
I can't wait for this country to end so i can watch u and the abokis from the otherside leave together. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Don't provoke me this morning angry angry angry
Let us start from there.
Even Google cannot save you!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: confirm, this guy is a yoruba he-goat. Am just letting them know we also have guns and swords here, and say me hi to all your cat eating yoruba brethren grin grin grin

What is this donkey saying? Just call your donkey eating brothers back home and let's divide this country peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: it will cost you much, we igbos don't use 911 lorries, its either you use hummer buses of marcopolo, unlike abokis, we will just put them in trains or 911 lorries grin grin grin

onikuruna la be, can't you get my name off your ogiri smelly mouth. anyways I just want to tell you, once the aboki start their suyalization in arewland. just pack all your miserable family away from surulere. cos it gonna be bloody, back in time when we accommodate y'all ingrates after the annual suyalization exercise. y'all should look eastward enuff said.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by agriboom: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy:
To be sincere with you, I'm 10000% in support of AREWA REPUBLIC, all my life I don't like to see you people near me.

You and me both, I can't wait for the day I'll move around and not see you people or at the very least just very few

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
Let us start from there.
Even Google cannot save you!

I'm Awolowo's first son. Are you happy now?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

you just joined nairaland last month using Aboki moniker. Why are you Yorubas
So funny

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by backtosender: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
north is one of the most dangerous place to stay is turning to somalia as we speak

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Little wonder you have taken the coward's way out instead of standing up to my challenge.
Impostor!

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Faun: Wow! This is wonderful news, and I hope they carry it out, so we have a good reason to start throwing out their useless tribesmen who populate our states as gatemen, beggars, street loafers, barrow pushers and almajiris.
If there's any of my people still living in the North, they'll have just themselves to answer to.
But thank heavens I know no one who lives there. That should make my maltreatment of worthless Northerners in my region even sweeter.
you're thanking God that you do not have family members who live in the north that's why you're supporting violence. When it starts,I hope you won't be an internet warrior alone,you will come out and fight the hausa/fulanis physically! You haven't experienced a war before. Pray you don't experience one!
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

What is this donkey saying? Just call your donkey eating brothers back home and let's divide this country peacefully.
I thought you said you will send them back yourself, are you scared of how much it will cost you? All we can do here is to share kulikuli to the abokis and garri ijebu to the yorubas and load them in a compacted trailer back home grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

#Nobody is calling anybody, be the superman u say u are and let us get this shit started. Kill dem all!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1: 4:51ammore to lose how how many Hausas get decent house in alaigbo compared to the houses and businesses of nwokes and nwanye up north. you must be high on excessive smoke of your own pubic hair.

Igbo village houses u mean? They will be nothing compared to wat we have planed for cities like onitsha, Enugu, Asaba, Owerri, Oguta, Nnewi. Take note, if u did not build them u will not maintain them, in a few years people will reject to live in the houses that igbos built that have caught ur eyes.

Biafra will build even better houses on home grounds.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: entire yoruba race
M.therfvcker
is this suppose to be a threat or what?

We know you. We know you owe your pathetic existence on the yoruba race. You were born in yorubaland, your placenta was buried in yorubaland and you currently work and earn a living in yorubaland.

Igbo, smell the coffee, Nigeria is about to collapse and it is high time you okoro b.stards go back to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
agriboom:
You and me both, I can't wait for the day I'll move around and not see you people or at the very least just very few
Thank God for someone like you,
I'm looking forward to the final burial of this Devil Paradise called Nigeria
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Igbo village houses nothing compared to wat we have planed for cities like onitsha, Enugu, Asaba, Owerri, Oguta, Nnewi. Take note, if u did not build them u will not maintain them, in a feww years people will reject to live in the houses that igbos built that have caught ur eyes.

Biafra will build even better houses on home grounds.

illiterate stop quoting me. your first post gave you away as an expose leech, confined to the backwaters of nibo.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

onikuruna la be, can't you get my name off your ogiri smelly mouth. anyways I just want to tell you, once the aboki start their suyalization in arewland. just pack all your miserable family away from surulere. cos it gonna be bloody, back in time when we accommodate y'all ingrates after the annual suyalization exercise. y'all should look eastward enuff said.
coming from a yoruba man, it sounds like a cock challenging a wolf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by yorubakid: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: Iwo gangan l'ode.
You are y1bo you are not yoruba. Dont worry hausas will go back to hausaland. Yorubas will go back to yorubaland and y1bos will go back to Biafra
Mo wa kan perepere ti Yoruba.it is you and your generations that are not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: [s]M.therfvcker
is this suppose to be a threat or what?

We know you. We know you owe your pathetic existence on the yoruba race. You were born in yorubaland, your placenta was buried in yorubaland and you currently work and earn a living in yorubaland.

Igbo, smell the coffee, Nigeria is about to collapse and it is high time you okoro b.stards go back to Biafra [/s]
your rant doesn't stop me from making this thread a hell-hole for you and your entire race.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: coming from a yoruba man, it sounds like a cock challenging a wolf grin grin grin

bwahhhahhhhaaaa ain't you the same low lifer begging for a drink session when 0merta wanna show you some beating tactics. you need to be tied to a stake and beaten with 2by2 till you die.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by agriboom: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy:
Thank God for someone like you,
I'm looking forward to the final burial of this Devil Paradise called Nigeria

Ameen to that grin
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:
illiterate stop quoting me. your first post gave you away as an expose leech, confined to the backwaters of nibo.

@Orlando, dat was wat I said to u yesterday. Good u remember that u are an illitrate.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by PenSniper: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I suppose Yorubas reside only in Yorubaland abi?

Retar/ded evil creep!

IGBOSON1, you found the truth painful ? Because its a dart. Igbos are being rejected left, right and centre because they have ingrained unberable attitides.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by yorubakid: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2014
agriboom:

See this donkey, every REAL Yoruba here has gotten the message that this has nothing to do with them! You are either a very slow Yoruba or I'm guessing you just want to pass as one, either way, kill abokis and do what? Hahahaha ok
which message you slowpoke.the abokis are threatening to deport our brothers back to their villages and you want me to keep quiet.we will make sure that we will kill all the abokis living in our land and dump their useless bodies in the Lagos lagoon Yoruba gba setan fun
awọn ogun lodi si awọn hausas sad sad

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhhahhhhaaaa ain't you the same low lifer begging for a drink session when 0merta wanna show you some beating tactics. you need to be tied to a stake and beaten with 2by2 till you die.
0merta was actually begging for ipa eyin and sepe, so I agreed to give him that leverage of drinking on thesame table with an igbo man, are you angry that I didn't give a slug like you that privilege?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

@Orlando, dat was wat I said to u yesterday. Good u remember that u are an illitrate.

you are even confused about the monikers you are quoting. how about replacing the generator fumes in your skull with cockroach brain.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: I thought you said you will send them back yourself, are you scared of how much it will cost you? All we can do here is to share kulikuli to the abokis and garri ijebu to the yorubas and load them in a compacted trailer back home grin grin grin grin

That's the essence of an ultimatum you dolt.
You guys have been calling for seperation of this country. We have given you the chance to go, why do we need to force you?

We ll gladly send them along with truck loads of donkeys as parting gift.grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:
0merta wanna show you some beating tactics. .
The scu.mbag chickened out when he learnt that Omerta would be coming alongside his crew with a licensed gun
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by yorubakid: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014
for any one Yoruba deported back to his village by the abokis,10 heads of the abokis will be wasted by the opc,I trust them on that one.abokis should all die.they are all useless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.