Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17145 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
kentozybee: what is this one saying? lots of northerners hide themselves in tomatoes nd onions trucks just to run away from their cursed land,just leave our region fr us

Mumu.You obviously don't know anything about ibo community outside Ibo land that is why flat heads like you come online to denigrate other ethnic groups. Keep causing problems for your brothers outside ibo land.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: look @ this tozoless cow, are you in your own place? What took you to your current location? I just pity your black shallow skull, you soon go to hell grin grin grin

may amadioha strike you dead asap, you are in my land by choice, I'm out of my land to do a duty for the greens. don't tell me you think issues through with your craw craw blockus. least I forget may the gods plague you with dengue fever and mad cow disease.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chigold101(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The seed jonathan sowed, has germinated cheesy
I can't wait to see the back of this government!
yes Jonathan sowed the seed of 1966 killing of southerners. Jonathan sowed the seed of all the riot that killed southerners during IBB/Abacha/OBJ regimes. Jonathan sowed the seed of riot that destroyed lifes of southerners in Kano and other places cos muhamed was cartoond in another country. Jonathan sowed the seed that bombed churches including the church i belong to in july 2009 at wulari in maidugiri, killed our pastor from Akwaibom, killed his brother that came to visit. Anytime i see the wife in our convention i still cry. Tufia kwa... Northerners never loved peace. Young lady i dont know ur tribe but it is a pity u dont know history or u chose to sit on history and talk sh*t.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by YusufOJamiu: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
I can't wait to dissociate myself from those thieves called Finish.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
they wudda got da blessing of that former cbn freak if they hadnt included CALLS 4 DA PEACE DISSOLUTION OF NAIJA!!!get my drift?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by yorubakid: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
CriminalIbos: Don't quote me omo y1bo.
ode,stop calling me an omoyibo.Am a full blooded Yoruba boy from illesha in osun state.are you now satisfied
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
See how they called you guys ritualists and armed robbers in that report.
dats true they are cheap crooks
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
Liar! How many notherners even know what a farm is? Most of the farming starts and end in the middle belt.
The northerners in the east can stay for as long as 10 years without visiting the north while most Igbos return at least once in a year during christmas.
No matter what the job of an average northerner outside the north is, whether maiguard or mairuwa, he travels home during the planting season. When you go to any concentration of northerners in the south, you see them in 911 trucks traveling. I've seen this in Effurun; Igbudu Market, Warri; Sabo, Ile-Ife; Sabo, Ondo and Gambia, Port Harcourt.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by YusufOJamiu: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
I can't wait to dissociate myself from those thieves called Igbos.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
lygn19: LoL... The north is making noise as if they have anything we need, if not for d south's resources u guys keep stealing up north who wud come to ur useless region, go nd check how many southerners re in Niger republic, coz i think u guys wud soon join der league of useless nations with large landmass, d only difference is dat u guys wud suffer more.

We hear you. Come and pack your family out of our "useless nation". Dat's all.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:
We hear you. Come and pack your family out of our "useless nation". Dat's all.

SO U ARE STILL HERE SINCE YESTERDAY? U WANT TO BUILD A SKYSCRAPPER WITH UR MOUTH ABI?

U ARE DEFINATELY A YORUBA person BECOS ABOKI DON'T HAVE ALL THIS TIME. THAT IS ONE THING I CAN GIVE THEM.

YORUBA HE-GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: yes Jonathan sowed the seed of 1966 killing of southerners. Jonathan sowed the seed of all the riot that killed southerners during IBB/Abacha/OBJ regimes. Jonathan sowed the seed of riot that destroyed lifes of southerners in Kano and other places cos muhamed was cartoond in another country. Jonathan sowed the seed that bombed churches including the church i belong to in july 2009 at wulari in maidugiri, killed our pastor from Akwaibom, killed his brother that came to visit. Anytime i see the wife in our convention i still cry. Tufia kwa... Northerners never loved peace. Young lady i dont know ur tribe but it is a pity u dont know history or u chose to sit on history and talk sh*t.
mr man roll back your old brain to d Genesis of this crisis...who Killed sardauna n tafawa balewa? Wat do u Know about history?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by CriminalIbos: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
yorubakid: ode,stop calling me an omoyibo.Am a full blooded Yoruba boy from illesha in osun state.are you now satisfied
Oloriburuku omo eran u had better start parkinq ur load...
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by YusufOJamiu: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Mumu.You obviously don't know anything about ibo community outside Ibo land that is why flat heads like you come online to denigrate other ethnic groups. Keep causing problems for your brothers outside ibo land.
.What's there to know aside the fact that you are all thieves
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God Arewafederation is here. We want a situation where there will be a sizable number of northerners in this forum, to counter the SE.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

we sure dont relocate to pygymyland!

Onyiocha!

MAKE SURE ALL YORUBAS VANDAL DESTROYING OUR OIL PIPE LINES ARE DEPORTED .

YORUBAS WILL BE DEPORTED EN MASS FROM U.K AND USA .

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Be reasonable for once. When an average Igbo man travels to the SE in December, he goes there to spend; when a northerner travels to the north during planting season, he goes to invest.
lol...guy u be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ichidodo: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is in good order,i like it
Lol @ yorubakid facing off with his fellow yeriba maggot tribalists just because he refused the yoruba culture that is to kiss hausa fulani bottom....

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
That means na only me go dey my compound for north? smiley. What about all the numerous southerners crowding the northern universities. The same universities they condemned.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by YusufOJamiu: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
What's there to know aside the fact that you are all thieves
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Thank God Arewafederation is here. We want a situation where there will be a sizable number of northerners in this forum, to counter the SE.
The guy is a Yoruba man doing a very poor job at impersonating a northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Thank God Arewafederation is here. We want a situation where there will be a sizable number of northerners in this forum, to counter the SE.
SHUT UP AREWA FEDERATION AKA SITE PUSHER. WHO DO U INTEND TO DECIEVE? WAT DO U DO FOR A LIVNG? I PUSH THREAD. THREAD PUSHER!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
WE WILL LET HAUSA PEOPLE STAY , BUT YORUBAS SHOULD BE KICKED OUT FROM ALL THE OIL COMPANY LOCATED IN OUR AREA grin grin grin.

WE DON'T WANT YORUBAS IN OUR AREA PERIOD . LAGOS DOES NOT BELONG TO YORUBAS . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by basilo101: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiwalls: mr man roll back your old brain to d Genesis of this crisis...who Killed sardauna n tafawa balewa? Wat do u Know about history?
GEJ killed dem
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
The guy is a Yoruba man doing a very poor job at impersonating a northerner.
I'm not surprised, very soon you will say he is me.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chigold101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiwalls: mr man roll back your old brain to d Genesis of this crisis...who Killed sardauna n tafawa balewa? Wat do u Know about history?
was that the genesis of the problem? Cos of his death Aguiyi died. Cos of his death milions of unprotected children died. Cos of his death mohamed was cartoond and igbos were killed? Cos of sarduana & belewa? Is that what u are saying? And in conclusion JONATHAN killed them. If ur brain is as young as u claim u would have read the comment i responded to. Taaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
lygn19:
lol...guy u be mumu.
Ologbon l'oro mi le ye. Good bye.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Does the SE have the facilities to accomodated Igbo that will be returning there?

PIG

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

SO U ARE STILL HERE SINCE YESTERDAY? U WANT TO BUILD A SKYSCRAPPER WITH UR MOUTH ABI?

U ARE DEFINATELY A YORUBA person BECOS ABOKI DON'T HAVE ALL THIS TIME. THAT IS ONE THING I CAN GIVE THEM.

YORUBA HE-GOAT.

You village goat has the time to waste on nairaland in the day, then go for armed robbery at night.

Well this aboki is different and will taunt you till your early grave. Enough of the insult on northerners. angry
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kaduna Nzeogwu killed sarduane.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not surprised, very soon you will say he is me.

PIG / SWINE

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by yorubakid: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
CriminalIbos: Oloriburuku omo eran u had better start parkinq ur load...
u must be high on some cheap dry pubic hair.u you think that u are more Yoruba than I am.may God sango strike you with Ebola virus

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Buhari Offers Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.