Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17134 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chigold101(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Do you know what it means for all Igbo outside the SE to go back to the SE? Lagos State, for example, accomodates more indigenes of Anambra State than Anambra State itself.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ignis: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Do you know what it means for all Igbo outside the SE to go back to the SE? Lagos State, for example, accomodates more indigenes of Anambra State than Anambra State itself.
Please can you read what you just wrote? Does it make any sense to you? I will advise you to think with your brain and not with your anus. How do you expect to have more population of anambra indigenes in Lagos that in Anambra? Please get your facts right.
If you say so about Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo state or any other neighbouring state to Lagos, a novice could believe you? But Anambra state, even a german will doubt you.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: nothing is unfolding. No northern governor would igbos to go. Cos if they go he will lose lots of revenue. Even if the state confiscate their properties the property will roten & decay cos we have very few northerners who can tke care of those things. Now u can keep talking. okay?
thank God u just said WE have few n if u decide to unleash your conspiracy iof killing them in d name of boko haram fine go ahead
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
lygn19:
Kaduna Nzeogwu killed sarduane.
dueces. Who d hell was nzeogwu n where d hell is he?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
ignis:
By their thinking, you shall know them.... You enjoy anything that have to do with tribal war/attack.

Before you can have a near ''sizable'' northerners on this forum, it's either you encourage your illiterate brothers and sisters to go to school or you start creating hausa thread.

The northerners on this forum are only being discreet and civil which many of you take for granted. Respect yourself,respect the position a northerner chose to take and stop being derogatory.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
ignis:
Please can you read what you just wrote? Does it make any sense to you? I will advise you to think with your brain and not with your anus. How do you expect to have more population of anambra indigenes in Lagos that in Anambra? Please get your facts right.
If you say so about Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo state or any other neighbouring state to Lagos, a novice could believe you? But Anambra state, even a german will doubt you.
Don't quote me if you are not vast on what is being discussed. Where were you when Joe Igbokwe, an Anambra indigene said that Lagos State houses more Anambra people than Anambra State itself?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Don't quote me if you are not vast on what is being discussed. Where were you when Joe Igbokwe, an Anambra indigene said that Lagos State houses more Anambra people than Anambra State itself?
the same place were when Tinubu called yoruba obas "foolish obas".

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
The problem with Nigerians is that Nigerians think that every problem they face is someone else's fault.

I wonder if the crowd gathered can care to find out why hundreds of Northern youth are moving out of the North....

It is because the education system up North is bad,and there is no investment in techncial or vocational education.....as well as industrial development

But no....they won't blame themselves for what is happening...they blame others.

And thus the cry of Araba goes up.....meanwhile the problems persist.....that will come back to hit them five years into the new country...

In my humble and honest opinion....Nigerians have so much to learn before they stand on their own.

P.S....Interestingly.....it is only members of big tribes that are in the separation crowd.

ps2....All those chanting....Come home....do you have space at home.....plus a means of reimbursing all those who would lose property in the coming home?

PS 3....Who keeps the oil.Yes...they are saying they can survive without it....but when your state has no other means of survival other than Abuja oil money....wahala dey.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
basilo101:
GEJ killed dem
na na lolz that vampire shouldnt be there . Who are u anyway ? Did u also go to school bare footed?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by agriboom: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
bushdoc9919: The problem with Nigerians is that Nigerians think that every problem they face is someone else's fault.

I wonder if the crowd gathered can care to find out why hundreds of Northern youth are moving out of the North....

It is because the education system up North is bad,and there is no investment in techncial or vocational education.....as well as industrial development

But no....they won't blame themselves for what is happening...they blame others.

And thus the cry of Araba goes up.....meanwhile the problems persist.....that will come back to hit them five years into the new country...

In my humble and honest opinion....Nigerians have so much to learn before they stand on their own.

P.S....Interestingly.....it is only members of big tribes that are in the separation crowd.

ps2....All those chanting....Come home....do you have space at home.....plus a means of reimbursing all those who would lose property in the coming home?

PS 3....Who keeps the oil.Yes...they are saying they can survive without it....but when your state has no other means of survival other than Abuja oil money....wahala dey.

See dependency mentality, every country in the world started from somewhere, oil dey Malaysia? Are they not light years ahead of us? Let what will come come and so be it, as they say necessity is what?

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: you are in the north for slavery, bastard son of odua that can't find his way back to his land, you are lobbying to get yoursef back, your boss will make sure you rot in the north or you become a bomb blast victim grin grin grin

may your worthless cadaver rot in hell, you trisomy and down syndrome ninny. if working is slavery I rather stick to it than being a jobless oaf like you lost soul. dude before the bomb get to me, it will have killed all your miserable family member.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
agriboom:

See dependency mentality, every country in the world started from somewhere, oil dey Malaysia? Are they not light years ahead of us? Let what will come come and so be it, as they say necessity is what?

In Malaysia....the leaders invested in education and industrial development

Nigeria....where we need 50BN dollars just to make the gas supply to our national grid OK?

Nigeria.....where NO state or LGA leader has a plan to use the raw materials in his home state to develop them into high grade industrial products?

And you think the same leaders who were chopping money instead of doing development....will suddenly change into visionary leaders a la Lee Kwam Yew?

You Nigerians should sort out the problems that you are facing right in front of you...because splitting up will make them worse.

P.S....Want to know why many Southerners are up North and vice versa? Because your leaders are busy sharing money....instead of working our plans that would take your local government or state to development level. (I mean they guys in your state....not Aso Rock). You and the North are not developing your education system well.....into one that would produce innovators and technical people....you are just producing clerks. And you think that those clerks you are producing will save you in your new countries.....

You want new countries....when all of your states cannot innovate at all? When all of your states are reliant on oil?.

Sort out the problems we face now first....then we can split all we want....I have spoken. Good afternoon.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

may your worthless cadaver rot in hell, you trisomy and down syndrome ninny. if working is slavery I rather stick to it than being a jobless oaf like you lost soul. dude before the bomb get to me, it will have killed all your miserable family member.
how will you kill my family when you are stuck in slavery up there in the north. Keeping on trying to lobby yourself out of slavery, you this suicide bombing tool.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Enkaynwa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

Almost everybody is tired of one nation and clamouring for disintegration.

but you didnt answer my question
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: how will you kill my family when you are stuck in slavery up there in the north. Keeping on trying to lobby yourself out of slavery, you this suicide bombing tool.

bwahhaaahaaaa if working in a top i.t firm is slavery, I want to forever be in it than being a jobless mofo and loser like you accursed. I only wanna move back to my known terrain and closer to family. may boko boys get a hold of you and use your worthless body as a projectile to attack a moving train. while the c-4's shred you to smithereens, same time the train tear you to bits.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhaaahaaaa if working in a top i.t firm is slavery, I want to forever be in it than being a jobless mofo and loser like you accursed. I only wanna move back to my known terrain and closer to family. may boko boys get a hold of you and use your worthless body as a projectile to attack a moving train. while the c-4's shred you to smithereens, same time the train tear you to bits.
workin in an I.t firm as a security man couple with an herbalist personal business in the north is slavery. May God see you through this slavery in 21century. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: workin in an I.t firm as a security man couple with an herbalist personal business in the north is slavery. May God see you through this slavery in 21century. grin grin grin

bwawahhhhahaaaa you wish, peeps with top notch certificate don't man gates, unlike losers with certificate of attendance like you. little wonder you went on a cry spree when I told the world that you are loyal to molue, and don't know the direction to the airport.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

bwawahhhhahaaaa you wish, peeps with top notch certificate don't man gates, unlike losers with certificate of attendance like you. little wonder you went on a cry spree when I told the world that you are loyal to molue, and don't know the direction to the airport.
I know, you graduated with an excellent result in a herbalist school, only that the certificate got you stuck up there in the north grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by cyril83(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Enkaynwa:

but you didnt answer my question

Definately you don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by sirwilly1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na by 2 weeks time we go know how far. Shed a blood in the North, we shed 10 in the South. Try and see.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: I know, you graduated with an excellent result in a herbalist school, only that the certificate got you stuck up there in the north grin grin grin

you are losing steam loser. same idiot I schooled in his own field the last time. you are the perfect example of failure. dumbbell like you can't even man the gate in my coy. tell us your ifeshinachi experience. and let me tell you how I fly 37 mins from Enugu to Lagos.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

you are losing steam loser. same idiot I schooled in his own field the last time. you are the perfect example of failure. dumbbell like you can't even man the gate in my coy. tell us your ifeshinachi experience. and let me tell you how I fly 37 mins from Enugu to Lagos.
I know you fly very well, virtually all herbalists do, its better you get stuck in the north than getting stuck on an electric pole. It won't be funny at all grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: I know you fly very well, virtually all herbalists do, its better you get stuck in the north than getting stuck on an electric pole. It won't be funny at all grin grin grin

bwahhhaaaahaaa when are you going to tell the world arik plane inflight magazine. animalistic osu dem use molue swear for you. anyway send your account I might foot the bill of your first flight experience. may Ebola wreck havoc in your miserable life.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Are you a learner? I couldn't believe you made this statement without Facts and Figures only depends on hearsay.Have you forgotten that Joe Igbokwe is an aid to LASG?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

more to lose how how many Hausas get decent house in alaigbo compared to the houses and businesses of nwokes and nwanye up north. you must be high on excessive smoke of your own pubic hair.

Yea, same way ur papa dey get high on ur mama pubic hair.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhhaaaahaaa when are you going to tell the world arik plane inflight magazine. animalistic osu dem use molue swear for you. anyway send your account I might foot the bill of your first flight experience. may Ebola wreck havoc in your miserable life.
lolzzzzzzz, use the money to unstuck yourself from your present slavery statusquo, maybe after then we can think of getting you a rustic roof apartment in ibadan, else you can go to hell. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chanchit:

animalistic fvcktard sired by worms and bonono. I curse the day the utter useless spermatozoa flaggelate the overstretched ovary of the village bmx bicycle that belch you out of her smelly cu....nt.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: lolzzzzzzz, use the money to unstuck yourself from your present slavery statusquo, maybe after then we can think of getting you a rustic roof apartment in ibadan, else you can go to hell. grin grin grin grin

little wonder you family survive on gutter water, I know it take you hours to get to your run down slum house from your slave yard in Lagos. coming from a fvckhead with enclave like woliwo, akunnie, fegge, opoko and odopkor in his part of the world that priceless.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chanchit:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic fvcktard sired by worms and bonono. I curse the day the utter useless spermatozoa flaggelate the overstretched ovary of the village bmx bicycle that belch you out of her smelly cu....nt.

I did'nt ask for the history of how you were born Sir. And if ur momma has a smelly C**nt don't discuss it here on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

little wonder you family survive on gutter water, I know it take you hours to get to your run down slum house from your slave yard in Lagos. coming from a fvckhead with enclave like woliwo, akunnie, fegge, opoko and odopkor in his part of the world that priceless.
yes, I wanna see the baba alawo in you, your rants will not change the fact that you are stuck up there in the north and you are about to be chased to hell.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kmariko: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the current Emir of Kano and his quest for dominance. ( just flying the first kite).

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.