Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is It Just Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? (4547 Views)

Is This Real Or Is It Just Me ? / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Me? by jennykadri: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
OBVIOUS:

These men will have daughters one day.

EXACTLY!!!!!! sistawoman u have a daughter don't u?take ur hands off things like that,how will u feel if men keep ditching ur daughter like that and sending smwoman to act the way u r acting now on phone to whoever *as usual defend yourself on this ,I'm waiting,only God knows d kind of excuse u will give now*
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

EXACTLY!!!!!! sistawoman u have a daughter don't u?take ur hands off things like that,how will u feel men keep ditching ur daughter like that and sending smwoman to act the way u r acting now on phone to whoever *as usual defend yourself on this ,I'm waiting,only God knows d kind of excuse u will give now*

Because the difference with my daughter is that she wont act pressed for some dude. She will be well educated on the above dont call back thing that dudes and females do.

She wont be one of those that needs to hear a female voice on the other end telling her not to call.

And if by chance she does get one of those calls she will know what to say, just what her mama would say:

"thank you for the call i will be deleting his number right now" and then she will hang up and delete his number. You aint got to tell me twice not to call you anymore.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennykadri: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

Because the difference with my daughter is that she wont act pressed for some dude. She will be well educated on the above don't call back thing that dudes and females do.

She wont be one of those that needs to hear a female voice on the other end telling her not to call.

And if by chance she does get one of those calls she will know what to say, just what her mama would say:

"thank you for the call i will be deleting his number right now" and then she will hang up and delete his number. You aint got to tell me twice not to call you anymore.
puleaseeeeeeeeee ,who told u them girls aint educated in dat area?spare me sweetheart,everybody is bound to make silly mistakes

just pray she doesnt fall into it,or falls inlove blindly,but dont come acting like someone who predicts d future wen u r not God

u dont even understand my question,even if she stops calling,her heart will be hurt wont it?so wat if it happens to her a thousand times,i mean anyman she meets ends up sending a woman to call her and call it quits,cos im very sure uve called alot of girls to tell them its all over for the weakliings dat call themselves guys,wat if it keeps happening to ur daughter everytime she meets smone(God forbid),dont u know dat the deeds of parents now follow their kids?

i wouldnt get myself involved wt things like dat cos i wouldnt want it coming back to hunt my innocent daughter

abeg
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

puleaseeeeeeeeee ,who told u them girls aint educated in that area?spare me sweetheart,everybody is bound to make silly mistakes

just pray she doesnt fall into it,or falls inlove blindly,but don't come acting like someone who predicts d future when u r not God

u don't even understand my question,even if she stops calling,her heart will be hurt wont it?so what if it happens to her a thousand times,i mean anyman she meets ends up sending a woman to call her and call it quits,because I'm very sure uve called alot of girls to tell them its all over for the weakliings that call themselves guys,what if it keeps happening to ur daughter everytime she meets smone(God forbid),don't u know that the deeds of parents now follow their kids?

i wouldnt get myself involved wt things like that because i wouldnt want it coming back to hunt my innocent daughter

abeg

No matter what i do or don't do her heart is going to get broke at least once in her life.

She will heal it and move on but she will do so with her dignity in tact.  When dudes smell desperation they do one of two things depending on the type of man they are:

gentlemen - stop taking your calls

thugs - Bleep you and stop taking your calls. Or pass you to thier friends.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
stillwater:

Very simple. I know girls that had male influences in their lives but still hang themselves on a guys throats. They might be streetwise but that doesn't stop their emotions from going haywire from time to time.

I agree.
All i am saying is the women with male influences fare better with men than the ones without one.
Re: Is It Just Me? by bettes(f): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman you can only pray and hope your daughter wont fall a victim of one sided love,
how do you know she wont act 'pressed for some dude',can you see into the future? or do you think there are ways you can train her not to fall in love,
How do you know she will do it wth dignity,do you think these women planned to make a fool of themselves
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennykadri: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
bettes:

sistawoman you can only pray and hope your daughter wont fall a victim of one sided love,
how do you know she wont act 'pressed for some dude',can you see into the future? or do you think there are ways you can train her not to fall in love,
How do you know she will do it wth dignity,do you think these women planned to make a fool of themselves

tell her,as if anybody is above mistakes
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

thugs - Bleep you and stop taking your calls. Or pass you to their friends.

Don't blame us gentlemen. . . . .
We can only walk the aisle with ONE WOMAN. grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by OBVIOUS(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

A man who stops taking calls is no gentleman. He should be ballsy enough to say or text, "hey buddy (she should get the hint that they're just friends), hope your day is going well. My girlfriend just returned and will be spending time with her." She should get the message.

In response, its what men do not just thugs.
Re: Is It Just Me? by KarmaMod(f): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
Because they obvousily did not get the point when they don't answer their phones or return their messages or answer their text messages.

I fail to see how it's your problem though  

They;'re the ones who gave the girl their numbers, let them deal with it. It's one thing to watch from the sidelines and discuss with your pals, it['s another for you to actually call these woman up yourself

wetin concern you

You obviously havent met the one crazy enough to think YOU"RE the reason why the dude is picking up anymore and ends up stabbing you to death

No be America?
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennykadri: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

I fail to see how it's your problem though

They;'re the ones who gave the girl their numbers, let them deal with it. It's one thing to watch from the sidelines and discuss with your pals, it['s another for you to actually call these woman up yourself

wetin concern you

You obviously havent met the one crazy enough to think YOU"RE the reason why the dude is picking up anymore and ends up stabbing you to death

No be America?

lmao naim i wan talk

leave her make she continue sticking her nose on wat does not concern her,by d time she mistakingly meets one crazy woman,dat will not only waste her but waste her entire family,then she will learn,maybe in heaven undecided
Re: Is It Just Me? by KarmaMod(f): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
Least in Nigeria, the women will just make you run mad and eat leaves in the bush grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Lol
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennykadri: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Least in Nigeria, the women will just make you run mad and eat leaves in the bush grin

i hope she has not tried it wt a nigerian,if not d woman will send one of her relatives to okija shrine,to deal wt her,under a second,the juju has started working grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by janami(f): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2008
sisterwoman

ok, i understand u . But what i don't get is that they exchanged numbers wit these girls. They atlst shld hv the courtsey to pick or let the girls know they don't want them calling because they hv somehow decided they are not worth their time.
Its their mess, they shld clean it up themselves.
Re: Is It Just Me? by chessguru(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
true talk
Re: Is It Just Me? by Abuseay(m): 12:21am On Oct 12, 2008
na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Is It Just Me? by sillyboy(m): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2008
Na wao Jenny don reach here too. Am yet to see you agree to a poster's topic.

@ Topic.

I believe sistowoman should really leave the guys to sort their acts out and not her. undecided
Re: Is It Just Me? by iice(f): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2008
No it doesn't happen to me, people know i have no time for their wahala cool
Re: Is It Just Me? by olaremint(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2008
@ sistawoman, what really is the problem, a guy hurt your feelings, don't depair. I am available. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Emperoh(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2008
Sistawoman,
I think you are just drinking Panadol on another person's headache.
Where u there when he was enjoying the babe?
Now it turns out he doesn't want him again and you become the go between?
Let him sort out what he started.
Re: Is It Just Me? by whitelexi(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2008
I stopped taking calls that come up on my phone displaying the word "International" cos of girls calling from naija who i dont know from Adam!
They get my numbers from my cousins especially but then they bug me to death with professional flashing. Now i just keep it on silent at nights and have myself a nice sleep, IF ITS IMPORTANT LEAVE A VOICEMAIL!!
Re: Is It Just Me? by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2008
Sistawoman, I would disagree with you on this one.

Where were you when the guys in question started the relationship with the said "crazy" women? She didn't seem so crazy when they were "boning" her and promising heaven on earth did she?
You are married, why does this concern you? Seriously?
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Sistawoman, I would disagree with you on this one.

Where were you when the guys in question started the relationship with the said "crazy" women? She didn't seem so crazy when they were "boning" her and promising heaven on earth did she?
You are married, why does this concern you? Seriously?

Thank You dear

seriously i hope she does nt try it out with a nigerian woman,because i bet her,if she tries it with a crazy nigerian,not only will the woman harm her,she will also harm her family

no be naija again?

sillyboy:

Na wao Jenny don reach here too. Am yet to see you agree to a poster's topic.

grin grin grin grin grin jenny dey everywhere
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
I see everyone failed to read the part where i said;

Fair exchange aint no robbery.

Also where i said;

These same male friends and family members have been there on more than one occasion to get the crazy dudes off my case.

Additionally as for my baby girl, she will have the same training I did, and I never embarrassed myself by being that crazy, stalking, cant stop calling girl. I have never ever done it. And I will train her to never ever do it.

Heart break is something i cant stop, but making a fool of yourself is something i can give her the tools to avoid. No matter how much you love a man you should never loose your self respect.

And what the hell does me being married have to do with me coming to the defence of family and friends who have been there for me and will always be there for me. Do i stop being a friend, sister, aunt, cousin, niece when i get married?
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

Thank You dear

seriously i hope she does nt try it out with a nigerian woman,because i bet her,if she tries it with a crazy nigerian,not only will the woman harm her,she will also harm her family

no be naija again?

grin grin grin grin grin jenny dey everywhere

The blood of Christ protects my family. There is nothing that Satan can do to me as long as his protection on my family. Satan I bind thee.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

The blood of Christ protects my family.  There is nothing that Satan can do to me as long as his protection on my family.  Satan I bind thee.

AMEN sweetie,no evil will se u and ur family,Amen

but don't forget that ,u r d one bringing evil to yourself,engaging yourself in things that has no business with u

God only fights for those ,whose hands are clean and have done nothing wrong

but don't expect God to save u when u engage urself in things that hurt people
Re: Is It Just Me? by Emperoh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Additionally as for my baby girl, she will have the same training I did, and I never embarrassed myself by being that crazy, stalking, can't stop calling girl. I have never ever done it. And I will train her to never ever do it.

Heart break is something i can't stop, but making a fool of yourself is something i can give her the tools to avoid. No matter how much you love a man you should never loose your self respect.

And what the hell does me being married have to do with me coming to the defence of family and friends who have been there for me and will always be there for me. Do i stop being a friend, sister, aunt, cousin, niece when i get married?
I wonder if you learnt what u know today about relationships and guys from what Momma taught you.
You might say yes, but thats what you told us as we don't know what happened.
You will train your girl but the society, friends, peers and real life experience will also teach her.
Moreso, you seem to be forgetting that the ever changing face of issues like this will everly affect the way they take decisions
when she eventually comes of age.
Don't overlook that factor. The best you can do for your daughter is to give her the necessary and fundamental guidance and direction.
She will do the most learning and forming of her own character from what she sees, experiences and understands about issues in life

You are also sounding more like policing her through teenage into adulthood.
Not to worry, i hope we will all still be available on Nairaland when she rebels and you run here for help.

As for the girls, allow the guys to be brave for once, even if its the last thing they do,
let them finish off what they started. You should know better babe. .  .
When they were wooing, sweet talking and "boning" like someone put above,
i doubt if you were ever contacted. So let him tell the babe off.

Thank your stars say no be Waffi babe, Niger Delta for don visit you grin
Nairaland for don dey contribute moeny wey them go use pay ransome for your release by now grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

And what the hell does me being married have to do with me coming to the defence of family and friends who have been there for me and will always be there for me. 

I have never been married so I cannot assume on your behalf  but I would guess that being married would somewhat require that you don't do things that even single girls would never ever do e.g err. . . breaking off a relationship on behalf of someone. undecided

But. . . .what do I know eh? undecided
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
It appears that people fail to look at this so here it is again:

[size=20pt]Fair exchange aint no robbery.

My brothers, uncles, male friends were always there to help me with my stalkers.  
[/size]

They have on several occasions told the girls to stop calling, get a life-one w/o them.  Leave them alone.  I don’t want to be bothered with you.  Pick up and hang up your calls.  Don’t answer them.

I am not first the resort but last resort to getting rid of the stalker girls.  Same thing with them they were my last resort to get rid of the dudes.

My training was received from my brother, uncles, and male friends.  My mother either did not process the skills or did want to pass them to me, I don’t know which.  But I do know that my daughter will have the skills.  It is very simple really.  If you call a dude twice and he does not return your voicemails.  Stop calling.  My sons I am sure will school her like my brothers schooled me.  She is also a tom boy, like her mama, but also a girly, girly girl, unlike her mama.  So she will run wit the boys and be plugged in.

I cant make her do it.  I cant make the training stick, all I can do is give it to her and hope that it gets thru.  Trust me i wont be running to Nairaland about handling any wayward children.  I have brothers, uncles, male friends and a hubby to help wit dat.  All i can do is do what i am doing not to install fear in her and make her want to make the right decisons, with my guidance.  No one can predict the future or what thier children will do or become, all i can do is parent in the best way i know how and so far my parenting has made my children the brightest most well behaved children out there.  We have our chanllanges but they are met with love and respect and corrective training.

Sorry maybe because my game has been so tight that I have never been w/o a man, unless I wanted to, that I have never been pressed over anyone.  There is always someone waiting to take the next mans place.  Just like for men there is always another woman looking to take her place.
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I have never been married so I cannot assume on your behalf but I would guess that being married would somewhat require that you don't do things that even single girls would never ever do e.g err. . . breaking off a relationship on behalf of someone. undecided

But. . . .what do I know eh? undecided

exactly
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
@sistawoman

spare us d details

1.brothers? i tot u guys were only two in ur family?2 girls?

2.stalkers?they were there to take d stalkers off ur back,now let me ask u on e question

did u sleep wt those stalkers?yes or no? 

no i guess if I'm told to answer,so when they r taking them off ur back then it is manageable

but this men I'm very sure have slept wt this women,n because they r tired and have seen everything,they run to u for help?

u are d one doing d phone calls,calling the girls and telling them that the guys aint interested again,after d guys have bleeped them ,yea let me use that word Bleep?

so what r u saying,is it not better to get a stalker who has no sexual relations wt one off ones back,than getting a stalker whos had sex relations with them off their backs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Seun Handsome? / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend / Your Lady Just Initiate Sex; How Will You React As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.