Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is It Just Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? (4546 Views)

Is This Real Or Is It Just Me ? / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2008
seriously dont try this wt a nigerian again,cos even the blood of JESUS will not save you,rather it wil deny you
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

seriously don't try this wt a nigerian again,because even the blood of JESUS will not save you,rather it wil deny you

Jenny?? What happened again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jenny?? What happened again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin hi sweets ,i sold my handle to ebay grin grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

grin grin grin grin hi sweets ,i sold my handle to ebay grin grin grin

I envy you!!!
You must be the richest woman on this forum. cheesy grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I envy you!!!
You must be the richest woman on this forum. cheesy grin

na God,give ur life to christ and u will be greater than moi grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

exactly

I was just being sarcastic.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

na God,give ur life to christ and u will be greater than moi grin grin grin grin

I don't wanna be greater than you.
The envy n jealousy would be too much to bear for me.
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I was just being sarcastic.

so was I.

jennikadri:

@sistawoman

spare us d details

1.brothers? i tot u guys were only two in ur family?2 girls?

Two brothers, two other sisters, one is dead

2.stalkers?they were there to take d stalkers off ur back,now let me ask u on e question

did u sleep wt those stalkers?yes or no?

A couple yes and most no.

no i guess if I'm told to answer,so when they r taking them off ur back then it is manageable

but this men I'm very sure have slept wt this women,n because they r tired and have seen everything,they run to u for help?

u are d one doing d phone calls,calling the girls and telling them that the guys aint interested again,after d guys have bleeped them ,yea let me use that word Bleep?

After they have tried to get rid of the girls, i am the last resort. what really is the problem with telling a girl look so and so does not want you to call them anymore. I have to say some just snap out of it and stop calling but the real crazy ones will fight it for a week or so then stop calling. What works most times is just reminding them they are embarrassing themselves and playin themselves. They need a reminder that what they r doing does not draw the man closer but instead pushes them away.

so what r u saying,is it not better to get a stalker who has no sexual relations wt one off ones back,than getting a stalker whos had sex relations with them off their backs?

If my post helps to enlighten one female then my job is done. Just head the warning signs, understand what they are saying about you to their boys, and keep it moving. If you have exhibited this behavior in the past and you see yourself in my posts then acknowledge that and make the corrective behaviors. Then you too shall not get a call from another female telling you to back off.

Just a little bit of self respect and pride will go along way.

Any Nigerian babe that wants to step to the likes of me can do so. I am a woman, a good one that but please dont get my mild manner azz on this forum twisted. I am from the ghetto and will pull that shit out anytime my back is against the wall. I have knocked a couple of grown azz men the Bleep out.

Ya heard!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Any Nigerian babe that wants to step to the likes of me can do so. I am a woman, a good one that but please don't get my mild manner azz on this forum twisted. I am from the ghetto and will pull that shit out anytime my back is against the wall. I have knocked a couple of grown azz men the Bleep out.

Ya heard!!!!!!!

I fecking love your attitude. . . . . .Knocking grown ass men out!!!
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

I fecking love your attitude. . . . . .Knocking grown ass men out!!!

That comes from being around all those boys growing up. My brothers and all of thier friends would always challenge me. We were always around the house slap boxing.

Plus my bros would never let me back down from a fight, be it boy or girl. If i did not whip thier azzes then i would have to come in the house and get my azz beat from my bros.

I slap box with my kids now. Shit my daughter is one rough sister. She body slammed one of the boys in the neighborhood for breaking a nail. and dont really piss her off and she will pull out her Capoeira skills and tear someone up.
Re: Is It Just Me? by switosman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
its a pity this tread had gone off track, 99% of them are missing the point or are plain stupid. I do have my stories and from a realistic point of view I support sistawoman.
This was about to happen to my younger sis way back then and God in his infinite grace made the stupid dude to let me in early and the most happy that my sis didnt make a fool of her self. image,
I grew up in a family of 3 boys and a sis, she is the last or rather twin with the last guy. there is bond she has with her twin bros and my younger bros has an independent spirit that scares everybody in the house.
onetime my younger bros got himself an  alliance with one older fellow and start spending time at his house and not long my little sis start to go to this fellows house to look for her twin bros, but before thing got on this older fellow called me and start telling fabo; how he is in love with my sis and will like to marry her,  you know all those bull shit guys do. well trust me I didnt object only told him if its gods will it will come to past. on leaving I told myself, i don't have any biz with this nigger its my sis i v biz with. O n getting home I call her and quietly ask her to give me the gist about this dude but she was not forth coming, i didnt beat her or anything of such.
I just  went on talking to her about mens trick and as I was talking she got intrested and I asked her one simple question" can you tell the diff between the good guy and the bad guy that just wants to get you down and he gets going" honestly she don't and I went on to tell her the qualities to look out for, the tell tale signs and all that.
to cut the story short. My sis is married to a fine guy and she married a virgin with her personality intact and esteem strong and over flowing.
@jennikadri
seriously don't try this wt a nigerian again,because even the blood of JESUS will not save you,rather it wil deny you
and whats with a niaja babe, talk her its not happening in naija.

most times you babes just suffocate the guy with your acllaimed love. don't you know love without space is death do you want to kill the dude. think twice.
show some self esteem and see how the guy will love you for that.
this the reason guys say ladies don't think. learn to think and teach the process to all the little ones arround you and see the diff it will make. i pray to marry a thinking woman because they make a better mothers.

After they have tried to get rid of the girls, i am the last resort. what really is the problem with telling a girl look so and so does not want you to call them anymore. I have to say some just snap out of it and stop calling but the real crazy ones will fight it for a week or so then stop calling. What works most times is just reminding them they are embarrassing themselves and playin themselves. They need a reminder that what they r doing does not draw the man closer but instead pushes them away
ride woman many times the hard way is the only way.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
@switosman

u really dont get my point do u?

from the initial stage i made it clear dat she should not try dis wt a crazy nigerian,if not ,she will live to regret the day she tried it

yes women suffocate men,but r u men so weak ,and cowardly insensitive not to handle d situation u brought upon urselves?

wat is ur point?
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
You mean u slept wt a couple of them?

What!!!!!!!!!

oh gawdddd

i hv nothing to say to u,not after this
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

You mean u slept wt a couple fo them?

oh gawdddd

i hv nothing to say to u,not after this

Yes.

My exhusband was one of my stalkers.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
have u asked God to forgive u ?really sleeping wt a couple of men ,is way out of it,really sis ,it is
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

have u asked God to forgive u ?really sleeping wt a couple of men ,is way out of it,really sis ,it is

do you mean i should ask for forgiveness because i have had more than one sexual partner in my life?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Is It Just Me? by switosman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
u really don't get my point do u?

from the initial stage i made it clear that she should not try this wt a crazy  nigerian,if not ,she will live to regret the day she tried it

yes women suffocate men,but r u men so weak ,and cowardly insensitive not to handle d situation u brought upon urselves?

what is ur point?
i rather view it differently, its not about weakness on mens part, its about a concern that a sis is making a fool of her self, that make a fellow sis to cut in,
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

That comes from being around all those boys growing up.  My brothers and all of their friends would always challenge me.  We were always around the house slap boxing.

Plus my bros would never let me back down from a fight, be it boy or girl.  If i did not whip their azzes then i would have to come in the house and get my azz beat from my bros.

I slap box with my kids now.  Shit my daughter is one rough sister.  She body slammed one of the boys in the neighborhood for breaking a nail.  and don't really piss her off and she will pull out her Capoeira skills and tear someone up.

Cheese n Rice!!!!

I don't wanna offend you. . . . . .Can't let u beat ma ass silly.
Back to the topic, i understand where u coming from perfectly.
Some women can be leeches and would never admit show's over.
Re: Is It Just Me? by switosman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri own up something else is biting you on this tread. you sound like someone that dont see anything good with men and yet you cant do without them.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
switosman:

i rather view it differently, its not about weakness on mens part, its about a concern that a sis is making a fool of her self, that make a fellow sis to cut in,

i view it like dis,its more like a fellow sis not minding her business

u see,if a woman makes a mistake so be it

dont blame women for falling inlove,sm fall inlove blindly hence d withdrawal from men

but i will really be d last person to come save dat mans ass

i have a daughter,i am a woman, i wouldnt want smone to do dat to my daughter,i wouldnt want smone to do it to me too

we all have feelings,but the fact dat sm fall inlove at d wrong time,does not give a fellow woman like them the right to act superior

shes talking about ghetto?whos talking about ghetto

we r talking about the spiritual,let her go to nigeria and hear of stories of how a woman made her fellow woman mad,or how d entire family was wiped off d surface of dis earth

so wat is ghetto fight?wat is i grew up in d ghetto?dats rubbish
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
switosman:

jennikadri own up something else is biting you on this tread. you sound like someone that don't see anything good with men and yet you can't do without them.
i will advise u to please take away my personal life,or watever that does not relate to this thread

i tot u r matured?
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
Jenny,

Why would want a fellow woman to suffer the humiliation of calling and calling and begging and begging?
Would you not want to ease that sistas mind and snap her back to reality?
Would you want your child or yourself to be calling and calling and begging some dude to love you back?
Or would you rather have someone snap you back? my call is kinda like that big sis that grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you?
Do you not understand the things these dudes are saying about these women?

Maybe it is because you have not been on the otherside. I have, trust me they are not kind to these women.

Nothing, nothing can beat the blood of Christ.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Jenny,

Why would want a fellow woman to suffer the humiliation of calling and calling and begging and begging?
Would you not want to ease that sistas mind and snap her back to reality?
Would you want your child or yourself to be calling and calling and begging some dude to love you back?
Or would you rather have someone snap you back? my call is kind of like that big sis that grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you?
Do you not understand the things these dudes are saying about these women?

Maybe it is because you have not been on the otherside. I have, trust me they are not kind to these women.

Nothing, nothing can beat the blood of Christ.

why wont the men call the girls and talk to them,or better still whenever d girls call,let their lovers answer the call

why will i want to stick my nose into some other girls stupidity?

why r d men shying away and running to a woman for help?

i understand u,but u also have to put my own posts into consideration here sista,im a nigerian,i known how dangerous nigerians can be,i really do
Re: Is It Just Me? by switosman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
will advise u to please take away my personal life,or watever that does not relate to this thread

i tot u r matured?
yes i have biten deep, well sorry but no sorry that the way thing get personal atimes, when pple refuse to be objective,
think of it, if pple can heal themselves then no one needs a doc to intervene.

why wont the men call the girls and talk to them,or better still whenever d girls call,let their lovers answer the call

why will i want to stick my nose into some other girls stupidity?

why r d men shying away and running to a woman for help?

i understand u,but u also have to put my own posts into consideration here sista,I'm a nigerian,i known how dangerous nigerians can be,i really

ok accepted its said no where on this tread that the men didnt call but tell youself the truth, if you are the girl will you listen when he calls to tell you that?
Re: Is It Just Me? by sistawoman: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
Jenny,

I keep saying they have tried to tell the girls to stop calling.  They have tried to let them know they dont want to deal with them.  i am last resort, honestly.

They dont let thier new lover answer because the old girl might say something to the new girl that the new girl should not be hearing.  Whereas with me i pick the call pretend to be the new girl and they tell me everything they think will make me dump the guy not realizing they are talking to his sis or friend.

You know how jaded women can be.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2008
switosman:

yes i have biten deep, well sorry but no sorry that the way thing get personal atimes, when people refuse to be objective,
think of it, if people can heal themselves then no one needs a doc to intervene

the fact that i do not agree wt u,does not mean u will go peronal on me,smtimes u claim to be right,but don't forget that u might be wrong too

sorry but i have to ignore u

@sistawoman

u have a family,u have kids,let their girfriends do it for them,and leave u to ur family
Re: Is It Just Me? by switosman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
and to the babes ITS NO LONGER ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORD. its that words are louder than action, thank god there will be heart breaks. and a sister somehow understands that the way babes understand it and want to help amplify the mans action.
ciao I m gone on this tread
Re: Is It Just Me? by Pataki: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ jenn[i]iy[/i]kadri,

You have been banned again? Na wa o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ Jenni,

What we are saying here is some gurls still continue to call even after u tell them to stop calling!!!
I have been a victim, i had to change my number!!!
She just couldn't see the EXIT SIGN even after she was shown the door.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jennikadri: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
pataki i sold my handle to ebay grin grin grin

@hannibal

u pple dont really get my point

sm girls r annoying,no doubt,but let the men handle it,or let their girfriends do it for them

let them leave d married woman alone ojare

she go do one wey go choke am for throat soon,if shes not careful
Re: Is It Just Me? by janami(f): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
men do thesame too and it cn even be worse with them. they wld strt threatening and  swearing for u. hmm .  .  .  . when i get such calls, i dnt go cryin to my bro. i handle the situation as best as i can.

pick the fone and  lay it on the table. let the lady talk to the table all she wants. Its a good sounding board or simply put the fone on silent.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Sauron1: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

@hannibal

u people don't really get my point

sm girls r annoying,no doubt,but let the men handle it,or let their girfriends do it for them

let them leave d married woman alone ojare

she go do one wey go choke am for throat soon,if shes not careful

Are u aware some men cannot handle stuffs like that??
I don't think i can look into the eyes of any woman and tell her to FECK OFF.
The best way to do it is through ma actions. . . . .Not picking up her calls, avoiding her and making meself scarce.
If she does not grab all that, then she needs HELP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Phrase ''friends With Benefit'' / Qualities Of A 'Real' Man / Lol! Power Of Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.