Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37119 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lordave: Oh! I'm sorry please forgive me undecided
ur forgiveness is nt frm me bt God
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by philusaau(f): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
NO RELIGION IS BAD...WE ONLY HAVE BAD PEOPLE...

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mogidi: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

If all muslims are 'terrorists', won't everyone in Nigeria be dead.

Islam did not start 50 years ago..

I never said all Muslims are terrorist, there are good Muslims too.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by true2god: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234:

Saudi calls itself an Islamic State meaning there is a State religion.

This also means it is not the secular model that you might be used to, which assumes no state religion.

Non muslims are not dragged to worship in the mosques, they observe their faith in whatever way they can.

Your argument is pathetic bro. Muslims are the greatest oppressors worldwide, and the only answer to their oppression are the Jews. God made it so cos the Jews give no rooms to the muslims and their double-standard and barbarity.

So you are now hiding under secularism to inflitrrate other countries with ur evil religion while ur islamic counrtries made it a capital offense leaving islam. HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
malvisguy212: word brother,word. Many are called but few are chosen, a religion that promise it follower hell, yet men are blind to see the truth. May God help us.

What has your wonderful religion done to your country?
Rubbish.
Typical Nigerian bull sshit.
Steal Monday to Friday and go to church on Sunday.
Come to nairaland and quote your bullshitt gospel
Europe without religion is one million times better than your corruption riddled holy country.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sike(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
E gb'olorun tobi!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Josboy2: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
If the light you think is in you is darkness,how terrible is that darkness?I just pity this woman for sealing her doom.May Jesus save her from this path of destruction.Amen.The devil is busy destroying souls through this deceptive religion people think they have found light in.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebdib:

What has your wonderful religion done to your country?
Rubbish.
Typical Nigerian bull sshit.
Steal Monday to Friday and go to church on Sunday.
Come to nairaland and quote your bullshitt gospel
Europe without religion is one million times better than your corruption riddled holy country.
full of anger and bitterness , you will be surprise on that day, God will not recognise religion, God has nothin to do with religion.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
tayokem: that is what your pastor told you. i laugh in japanese. My dear reverse is d case. its better yyou accept islam for your heven to be guaranteed

A'nt allah already made known to all muslims were they will end up?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
malvisguy212: full of anger and bitterness , you will be surprise on that day, God will not recognise religion, God has nothin to do with religion.

@bolded.
Your Iq is too low for me to argue with you. I'll be insulting myself. I'll be insulting myself by doing so.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by makesweetmoney(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
regardless of our ideology and believes, we must all work together for the good of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by manfred10(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: Belgium: Woman assists more than 1000 become Muslim

Veronique Cools, a 25-year-old Belgian convert to Islam, has helped over 1,000 people accept Islam in the past 8 years.

Cools, who accepted Islam herself at a very young age after being influenced by her Muslim friends and researching into the religion, turned her home into an Islamic center for Belgian Muslims seeking to learn more about their religion.

Saying that she herself had to overcome many prejudices when looking into Islam, Cools then successfully helped her family overcome them too. Now her close family are also Muslims.

‘Prejudices stem from not being introduced to real Islam properly,’ she said as she was preparing iftar food packets for visiting Muslims to break their Ramadan fasts. ‘As Muslims we need to explain ourselves to society a lot better.’

The center now has more than 1,000 members, most of them Belgian women, and is open for all of Belgium’s 50,000 Muslims.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/ramadan/140549/woman-helps-over-1000-belgians-accept-islam

They will soon learn how to bomb their countrymen,everywhere islam is there is trouble it is only a matter of time.Islam means destruction
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by malvisguy212: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebdib:

@bolded.
Your Iq is too low for me to argue with you. I'll be insulting myself. I'll be insulting myself by doing so.

mr high Iq. That the truth, religion is man makin decision for God, example is the tower of babel, they are religion, they make a decision to meet God,with there sinful nature[adam] God destroy there plan, if God wanted us to be religion,he would have instruct adam the day he created him.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ussy09(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]
. U r entitle 2ur opinion
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
When I see the evil that evil men do in the disguise of religion, I smh.
Neither can the beauty this woman has done in the past be attributed to religion.

But Islam is a beautiful religion. Or maybe I think it's beautiful because of the internally beautiful Muslims I know. Muslims are truly humble, gentle people.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebdib:

@bolded.

God created Man for the express purpose
of mutual relationship with him, but gave
Man the power of choice and free will.
Man chose to break that relationship and
has been trying to find his own way by
inventing religions and cults of all kinds in an effort to replace that void left by lack
of relationship with his Creator. But relationship with God cannot be found
through religion. In fact, religion is the
biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God. “If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every religion is based upon this “works theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever
brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by MicroBox: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Even great scholars do not have up to that amount of reverts.
May Allah guide her properly in her dawah
Please Mrs/Miss cool go to University of Medina for more knowledge
Rewards InshaAllah
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by DBounty(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
true2god: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/christians-fleeing-iraqs-mosul-jihadist-ultimatum/

Christians were fleeing
Iraq’s jihadist-held city of Mosul en masse
Friday after mosques relayed an
ultimatum giving them a few hours to
leave, the country’s Chaldean patriarch
and witnesses said. “Christian families are on their way to
Dohuk and Arbil,” in the neighbouring
autonomous region of Kurdistan,
Patriarch Louis Sako told AFP. “For the
first time in the history of Iraq, Mosul is
now empty of Christians.” Witnesses said messages telling
Christians to leave the city by Saturday
were blared through loudspeakers from
the city’s mosques Friday. A statement dated from last week and
purportedly issued by the Islamic State
jihadist group that took over the city and
large swathes of Iraq during a sweeping
offensive last month warned Mosul’s
Christians they should convert, pay a special tax, leave or face death. “We were shocked by the distribution of a
statement by the Islamic State calling on
Christians to convert to Islam, or to pay
unspecified tribute, or to leave their city
and their homes taking only their clothes
and no luggage, and that their homes would then belong to the Islamic State,”
Sako said. The patriarch, who is one of the most
senior Christian clerics in Iraq, and
residents contacted by AFP said Islamic
State militants had in recent days been
tagging Christian houses with the letter N
for “Nassarah”, the term by which the Koran refers to Christians. The statement, which was seen by AFP,
said “there will be nothing for them but
the sword” if Christians reject those
conditions.

These are the real muslims, NL muslims are fake.
I read tru ur post hoping u'l come to present a balanced judgement that anywhere on earth God not any religion owns d land. Why shd pple b forced out of homes and d property taken over. Dis notin but injustice. My submission is dat whether being maltrected or not all will die. Where wil u spend eternity? Only faith in Jesus is ur permit. Not even d xtian religion but FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by elfico(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

Am only saying the truth, don't be bitter
likewise. FYI, the roman catholic church is also responsible for numerous wars, murders, torture, deaths and inquisition throughout history, doing it in the name of God. Last i checked, the church is a christian body.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tohero(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sometimes, some actions conceal the truth!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by true2god: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
true2god: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/christians-fleeing-iraqs-mosul-jihadist-ultimatum/

Christians were fleeing
Iraq’s jihadist-held city of Mosul en masse
Friday after mosques relayed an
ultimatum giving them a few hours to
leave, the country’s Chaldean patriarch
and witnesses said. “Christian families are on their way to
Dohuk and Arbil,” in the neighbouring
autonomous region of Kurdistan,
Patriarch Louis Sako told AFP. “For the
first time in the history of Iraq, Mosul is
now empty of Christians.” Witnesses said messages telling
Christians to leave the city by Saturday
were blared through loudspeakers from
the city’s mosques Friday. A statement dated from last week and
purportedly issued by the Islamic State
jihadist group that took over the city and
large swathes of Iraq during a sweeping
offensive last month warned Mosul’s
Christians they should convert, pay a special tax, leave or face death. “We were shocked by the distribution of a
statement by the Islamic State calling on
Christians to convert to Islam, or to pay
unspecified tribute, or to leave their city
and their homes taking only their clothes
and no luggage, and that their homes would then belong to the Islamic State,”
Sako said. The patriarch, who is one of the most
senior Christian clerics in Iraq, and
residents contacted by AFP said Islamic
State militants had in recent days been
tagging Christian houses with the letter N
for “Nassarah”, the term by which the Koran refers to Christians. The statement, which was seen by AFP,
said “there will be nothing for them but
the sword” if Christians reject those
conditions.

These are the real muslims, NL muslims are fake.
NL fake muslims say there is no compulsion in religion while the real owners of Islam (Iraq, Iran, Saudi, sudan, somalia etc) say you have to be a muslim or you face possible death or imprisonment. Who am I to believe?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best

All that blood shed for religion sake kwo? For a god that knows best yet needs the hands of men to do his work.
If he knew anything or is alive, he would do his war by himself.
Chei, see how religion put human being hearz for under him leg. Him don use him heart do shoes. The space where heart suppose dey don vaccant.
Make we humans sef try to use our sense, religion dey fear me these days o.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
elfico: likewise. FYI, the roman catholic church is also responsible for numerous wars, murders, torture, deaths and inquisition throughout history, doing it in the name of God. Last i checked, the church is a christian body.

During that time, did mohamed not do his own too? Do you want to say Islam never shed blood in those days? Did islam not kill people? Force conversion, raid towns and villages too? So islam no dey grow ni? We gree say before all religions did bad things, but why is islam still rolling in blod? Is islam still in 2000bc?
Others have seen the need to embrace peace, why is islam creating enemies everywhere it goes?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by dinggle: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Tbaba1234
"we better wake up to our responsibilities or Allah will replace us with better people"

It is this mentality that makes Boko Haram think when they kill innocent people, they are helping Allah replace those who choose not to wake up to their responsibilities. A religion where people (believers or not) fight for their god is godless, an idol religion. A religion that does not give people the right to choose hell is absolutely fake. A religion obsessed with kitten is misleading.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by elfico(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
delishpot:

During that time, did mohamed not do his own too? Do you want to say Islam never shed blood in those days? Did islam not kill people? Force conversion, raid towns and villages too? So islam no dey grow ni? We gree say before all religions did bad things, but why is islam still rolling in blod? Is islam still in 2000bc?
Others have seen the need to embrace peace, why is islam creating enemies everywhere it goes?
When u have enough knowledge of history, come back and comment. When Bush invaded Iraq on false pretext that was peace right? Or Bush was a muslim right? U Talk of peace and china bans its muslim official from fasting. If those affected take up arms, u all will start shouting that muslims are violent. U ignorantly use a section of people to jugde billions of people. When muslims are being attacked in other places, it hardly attracts media attention and u talk of peace. Try to be objective in ur comments please.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by yinka500: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by pmc01(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
ebamma: waste of time and resources, instead of trying to convert people from one religion to another, try to preach to them to be better human beings

When you become a Muslim, a true and sincere one, you become a better human being. This is because it is clearly enshrined in the Qur'an that fundamental duties of a true Muslim include commanding good and forbidding what is bad.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by iwalewamee: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
messpero90: And the most painful part of it is that all of them will go to hell.
lol, hell indeed. get facts b4 u conclude

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.