Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37071 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

True. Just as christians if allowed to build a church in saudi should not ask for a church around the holly land where their black stone is.
but they are not allowed to. Mecca and medina are restricted to muslims alone(others can't enter). That's not enough, they destroyed all churches and places of worship leaving only mosque in the whole country(not just mecca and medina the hole cities)... That's very peaceful
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2014
OliverPin: but they are not allowed to. Mecca and medina are restricted to muslims alone(others can't enter). That's not enough, they destroyed all churches and places of worship leaving only mosque in the whole country(not just mecca and medina the hole cities)... That's very peaceful

Oooo. Na wa sha. I believe say dem mean peace only if its a fellow moslem. Nna mehn, this religion thing na thr worst thing wey don happen to mankind o. If you nor fight one greedy person go form him own take over power you, I still believe God o, but I feel say mankind dey take the wrong route take find and folliw God.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by elfico(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

Ok o, true true venom dey my body o. I go take your advice and purge it make I no hate till I die.
Since you say una dey fight against boko haram I no go fit judge your mind or argue your own feeling with you.
So I take it from you that radicalism in islam is never supported by moslems?
Yes, you are a child of the earth just like me. We stand against mans inhumanity to man. We stand for peace, justice and love on earth. We both want sane societies but humans will be humans even in heaven setting, a greedy person will try to overthrow God himself talkless of mere motals that we are here one can only imagine what greed can lead to. Yet we probably havent even seen the half of it .
thats the spirit mi amigo. If we let ourselves be consumed by hate, we would be no different from those we hate. One love.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ekeneobih(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2014
bro is it a must that you comment on every thread? am not at your level so i wouldnt exchange comments with you... but just note that freedom to comment doesnt demand you show us your stupidity level....get some brain bro...
soldierdollar:

Your mate de Onitsha main market re hustle
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Dhulqarnain(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Masha Allah!!!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by steppin: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
idris4r83: the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".
and how many non-believers of christ have been slayed?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by donodion(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
European muslim women and deadly attractive i say.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by aalymah(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mogidi:

I never said all Muslims are terrorist, there are good Muslims too.
Hmm...Sir,if u'r reasonable enof 2 knw ds,den,y blame ISLAM 4 evrytin a MUSLIM doeshonestly,its ONLY a FOOL dt wil judge ISLAM on d basis of a muslim's character cos its lik,eatin A spoilt or rotten FRUIT & blaming it on d WHOLE TREE...
Pple shld learn 2 get it in2 their thick skulls dt ISLAM is PERFECT buh HUMANS aint,and can NEVA be(either ur muslims or xtians)!!!

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by abdoolorunwa(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
shaboti: my friend shut up
there r muslims in d u.s,france,europe.has there beign bomb threats there.u must be a prejudiced nigerian]
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by abdoolorunwa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
OliverPin: but they are not allowed to. Mecca and medina are restricted to muslims alone(others can't enter). That's not enough, they destroyed all churches and places of worship leaving only mosque in the whole country(not just mecca and medina the hole cities)... That's very peaceful
think of it as this:islam islam is a white cloth,xtians and churches are stains.u don't want dirt on ur white shirt]
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BetaThings: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
BarryX: Now Belgium is in for a rout.

Unless the extremists don't bother coming to the party.
Ironically, they seem to be everywhere these days
Same way Qatar is in for a rout!
Just because you guys pave the way for h.o.m.o.s.i.ck and we are set against it

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BetaThings: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
steppin: and how many non-believers of christ have been slayed?
Countless
In the tai pin rebellion alone, 20+million

How many perished in Rwanda genocide
In Vietnam
in Iraq
Read the news, please I beg you, It is not injurious
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: If it had been a Christian convert trying to convert other to her new found faith, she would have been long murdered in a gruesome manner possible.

Take one =
1) is Christianity growing in Nigeria because of conversion
2) or are Christians evangelists being murdered

And by the way
what should I do with all these people who have been distributing Christian tracts at the restaurant where I lunch?
or the one who put a tract on my windscreen wiper - I can still see him putting them on other cars
Yes, they knocked on my door to preach last Sunday
They are coming again next Sunday
Should I continue to shoo them away by saying I have not read enough of the Qur'an
Or should I ask them if they are suicidal or have they not heard that we are accused of murdering evangelists?

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by rhymz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Obviously, the world is going to be worse for it. This is the gradual islamization of Europe and the Americas, they start by using one sentimental religious white woman or as a poster child for success then comes the force. Europe and America will soon begin to feel the scourge soon in another 20-30 years to come by the time people would have gotten so used to the so-called moderate Islam that they will be so numb to the point they won't feel the slow and steady radical Islam surreptitiously creeping up on them.

Islam is one religion that can't seem to go under scrutiny without defenders being at diggers drawn and threatening violence. Even the most soft spoken Muslim can slip into an uncontrollable fits and bouts of anger and kill fest once you go against the tenets of their religion. Reason does not seem to prevail with these adherents, even the most sophisticated Muslims are not spared from the jihad virus when affected. Rather be a Chinese monk than a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by rhymz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
BetaThings:

Take one =
is Christianity growing in Nigeria because of conversion
or Christians evangelists being murdered

And by the way
what should I do with all these Christian tracts near my table at this restaurant
or the one on my windscreen wiper - I can still person who is distributing them
Yes, they knocked on my door to preach last Sunday
They are coming again next Sunday
Should I continue to shoo them away by saying I have not read enough of the Qur'an
Or should I ask them if they are suicidal or have they not heard that we are accused of murdering evangelists?
You sound like a kid taunting another kid for being equally dimwitted.

There is hardly any difference between these two religions, they are both man made and violent, Christianity has come off age and is lethargic, Islam is in its prime and bursting with fanaticism and the macho and gusto of a radicalism. They are both not safe for society.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BetaThings: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
rhymz: Obviously, the world is going to be worse for it.

Forget the false alarm
Tell me the history of how Christianity was spread in Asia and North and South America
WW I & II started in Christian Europe
It took the EU to prevent WWIII from breaking out in Europe
Hence Christianity did not stop any WW
So EU got the Nobel prize

6 months ago, they were saying the greatest threat to world peace was Islam
We debated they did not listen because of deep-seated hatred of Islam
So where is Crimea
Where is Eastern Ukraine
Now what is happening in Asia = China/Japan; China/Philippines; China/Vietnam etc

This is the gradual islamization of Europe and the Americas,
Alhamdu li Llah, without compulsion

they start by using one sentimental religious white woman or as a poster child for success then comes the force.
And in Nigeria, your people encourage Muslims to keep their children with them after school pending when mummy and daddy will return from work
And the evangelism starts without the trusting muslim parents being none the wiser until it is too late
Muslims on the other hand don't carry out this subtle brainwashing your folks do

Europe and America will soon begin to feel the scourge soon in another 20-30 years to come by the time people would have gotten so used to the so-called moderate Islam that they will be so numb to the point they won't feel the slow and steady radical Islam surreptitiously creeping up on them.
We know that you are smarter than the foolish Europeans and Americans who cannot think
They should listen to you before it is too late!

Islam is one religion that can't seem to go under scrutiny without defenders being at diggers drawn and threatening violence.
Hear, hear. So much violence on the the Islamic section of NL
If the Bible is really true, a lot of you guys have left Christianity without knowing it!
You come up with wicked lies every day to denigrate Islam
How you guys can hope to attain salvation through falsehood continues to baffle me as a Muslim

Even the most soft spoken Muslim can slip into an uncontrollable fits and bouts of anger and kill fest once you go against the tenets of their religion.[quote]
You are even a poor statistician
1.5billion muslims any one who can go into a killfest!
So take just 10% of them ie 150million
Please how many have they killed!

[quote]Reason does not seem to prevail with these adherents, even the most sophisticated Muslims are not spared from the jihad virus when affected. Rather be a Chinese monk than a Muslim.
So who defines reason.
Jihad is the duty of every Muslim. But what do you understand by it?
You are more guilty of what you accuse Muslims of than muslim

Anyway, I challenge you to a debate on tolerance
So let us see how Muslims measure against Christians
A former Chinese Monk now a Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvCU-4TE-ec

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by BetaThings: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
rhymz: You sound like a kid taunting another kid for being equally dimwitted.
Don't bother. Calling me name does not cause any harm to me
You are only wasting our time

There is hardly any difference between these two religions,
Incorrect. They are vastly different

they are both man made and violent, Christianity has come off age and is lethargic, Islam is in its prime and bursting with fanaticism and the macho and gusto of a radicalism. They are both not safe for society.
Incorrect prognosis
The future is Islam
or do you really think h.o.m.o.s.i.ck.ness is the future
Or the way people are shooting planes out of the sky without anyone bringing them to book because they are nuclear-armed is the way to go?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by RAO1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chai! Subhanalah!.... may Allah (s.w.t) help me o....may Allah continue to guide her tongue
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
abdoolorunwa: think of it as this:islam islam is a white cloth,xtians and churches are stains.u don't want dirt on ur white shirt]
k
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Basdkg(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Allahu akbar up up up up up Islam peaceful
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Cityguy: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2014
You need not argue abt that. It's plain mischief if anyone even imagined that our Lord Jesus in that verse asked that people to be slain cos they did not want him to rule over them. It was a parable with proper quotation marks in the holy scripture. He is too loving who died for all to be saved. Of what significance will the death of few insolent people of that time and place be to the Master of the universe? Happy sunday to you and all yours.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Bolaji21(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
That quotation was a parable.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Bolaji21(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
BetaThings:
Countless
In the tai pin rebellion alone, 20+million

How many perished in Rwanda genocide
In Vietnam
in Iraq
Read the news, please I beg you, It is not injurious
People got slayed in Rwanda because of christ?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by winner01(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is
not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY
IN!!
And they want to change the countries
they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you
have a moral objection to liquor...
You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and
$5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and suicide...
You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad against...
You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but
routinely carry
explosives in your clothing...
You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs...
You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own at least four...
You are a Muslim
9. If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM..
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by aalymah(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
winner01: Muslims are not happy
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
IN!!
You are a Muslim
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
routinely carry
You are a Muslim
phones have uses other
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
PROBLEM..

Wats ur pOintno offence sir,buh ds luks lik a long roll of traSh...
Pls,av u eva asked urself wat uv gained so far 4rm d hatred n distaste d liks of u feel 4 our noble ISLAM
Has it stopped its growth in anyway?NO!!!
Has it stopped we muslims 4rm worshippin ALLAHNO!!!
So y nOt back off so dt ds hatred won't send u 2ur early gravejust a candid and sisterly advice though!!!

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by eazysmiles: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lordave: I think I saw this woman in a movie

She was wearing exactly that dress with an IED under it.

Hope that isn't how she helps people convert undecided
Ignoramus !!! keep exposing your stupidity
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by eazysmiles: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Then you are not a good student of history .
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by eazysmiles: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
rhymz: You sound like a kid taunting another kid for being equally dimwitted.

There is hardly any difference between these two religions, they are both man made and violent, Christianity has come off age and is lethargic, Islam is in its prime and bursting with fanaticism and the macho and gusto of a radicalism. They are both not safe for society.
pls show us the natural religion . Perhaps ,that might be the way out¿
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by winner01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
aalymah:
Wats ur pOintno offence sir,buh ds luks lik a long roll of traSh...
Pls,av u eva asked urself wat uv gained so far 4rm d hatred n distaste d liks of u feel 4 our noble ISLAM
Has it stopped its growth in anyway?NO!!!
Has it stopped we muslims 4rm worshippin ALLAHNO!!!
So y nOt back off so dt ds hatred won't send u 2ur early gravejust a candid and sisterly advice though!!!
no hatred gal, no one hates islam, what we hate is the terrorism inevitably attached to it.....And I don't know wt u mean by early grave (dyu mean d early grave jihadists send innocent people to), there goes the emphasized violence.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by aalymah(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
winner01: no hatred gal, no one hates islam, what we hate is the terrorism inevitably attached to it.....And I don't know wt u mean by early grave (dyu mean d early grave jihadists send innocent people to), there goes the emphasized violence.
And who cares about ow u feel(either u hate or not)...ur entitled 2ur opinion my dear!did u evn go thru dt long piece of trash u posted earlier @aldt alone tells me d kinda violence runnin thru ur mind...must u alwys generalize & must u alwys blame ISLAM on d basis of a few muslims character
Don't tell me NONE of d muslims u'v met ur whole lyf(as old as u are),as done one or more beneficial tin(s) 2u and no xtian as EVA done evil 2u...
ISLAM has come 2stay broda...deal wt dat cos I knw its a very bitter pill 4d liks of u 2swallow!!!
PEACE
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by winner01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
aalymah:
And who cares about ow u feel(either u hate or not)...ur entitled 2ur opinion my dear!did u evn go thru dt long piece of trash u posted earlier @aldt alone tells me d kinda violence runnin thru ur mind...must u alwys generalize & must u alwys blame ISLAM on d basis of a few muslims character
Don't tell me NONE of d muslims u'v met ur whole lyf(as old as u are),as done one or more beneficial tin(s) 2u and no xtian as EVA done evil 2u...
ISLAM has come 2stay broda...deal wt dat cos I knw its a very bitter pill 4d liks of u 2swallow!!!
PEACE
once again I'd lyk u to count many of the religions in the original write up and tell me how many of them are linked to intolerance, violence and terrorism....my best female pal is an alhaja and many ahlajis and imams I got as family members and are good people...no one hates any religion, people only hate violence, pillage, murder, terrorism.....terrorists keep arising saying they are doing deadly things for allah and islam.,if any of the above mentioned religions CONSTANTLY produce religiously motivated terrorists, people won't hesitate to identify them with their religion...no hatred towards islam, ill also be skeptical if it was any other religion....and dear, í don't take bitter pills, I prefer sweet ones and I hope we all live in peace with good people.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Fulaman198(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
winner01: Muslims are not happy
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
IN!!
You are a Muslim
can't afford shoes...
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
routinely carry
You are a Muslim
phones have uses other
You are a Muslim
You are a Muslim
don't forward it...
You are a Muslim!!
--------------------
PROBLEM..

I guess making generalisations are good right? What about the UAE? What about Jordan? What about Senegal? What about Burkina Faso? What about Kuwait? Who said Muslims aren't happy in Morocco?

Wake up man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.