Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37067 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by iwalewamee: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
true2god: Your argument is pathetic bro. Muslims are the greatest oppressors worldwide, and the only answer to their oppression are the Jews. God made it so cos the Jews give no rooms to the muslims and their double-standard and barbarity.

So you are now hiding under secularism to inflitrrate other countries with ur evil religion while ur islamic counrtries made it a capital offense leaving islam. HYPOCRITE!
nd d Jews see Christians as the follower of a bastard

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
elfico: When u have enough knowledge of history, come back and comment. When Bush invaded Iraq on false pretext that was peace right? Or Bush was a muslim right? U Talk of peace and china bans its muslim official from fasting. If those affected take up arms, u all will start shouting that muslims are violent. U ignorantly use a section of people to jugde billions of people. When muslims are being attacked in other places, it hardly attracts media attention and u talk of peace. Try to be objective in ur comments please.

Why una too carry arms? All the christians dembdon kill for muslim countries, all the denials for christians in muslim countries how many arms christians dem don carry? Howmany villages dem don invade? Abi have islamic states not also placed heavy laws on christians in their lands? Did anyone carry arms to kill muslems? Is bush head of christians? Is bush fighting for christians? Dont you have google in your phone? Havent you read where Americans are against invassions in those countries?
At leasts christians speak out against violence unlike muslims who say allah knows best when a christian is beheaded.
Why una like carry arms? Na only muslim states america don fight?
Ok why are your bros carrying arms against Nigerians? Are they killing bush by bombing civilians? By blowing children up are they fighting bush?
Biko leave that thing. We dey talk say person too quarell him say na to kill sef hungry am.

Yes I talk of peace. My face book page every week I post photos of innocent victims from gaza and speak against the violence going on there, I post photos of wars going on every where and speak against the loss of human lives. I am not a world leader but I reach the crowd withing my circle and prwach peace. But, which moslem will fight for the christians killed by moslems? Who speaks for those children killed? Who? Howmany muslems will come out to post any message against muslems killing infidels? None.
Like I said, the only reason muslems are against boko haram is because they are killing moslems. If say na only church dem dey bomb our muslem country men for dey shout Allahu akbar for mosque when dem anounce howmany infidels dem kill last sunday.dem for dey even do contribution to support succide bombers sef to help them fight the war.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
tayokem: that is what your pastor told you. i laugh in japanese. My dear reverse is d case. its better yyou accept islam for your heven to be guaranteed

okay let us watch and see."by d time d fire will be burning ur ass we will see if u will shout JESUS 4give me or muhammed 4give me.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by aalymah(f): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

I've been going through your comments and I come to one conclusion, 'here is a man trying so hard to paint Islam black'
For starters, am a Muslim. If you are really sincere about understanding without sentiment the seemingly 'weird' or 'horrific' tales or stories you hear about Islam, pick up the translated source(Qur'an) of those 'horrific practices' and scrutinize it. Going about with hearsay and half-baked truth is the worst venom eating us in this society of ours. Many of us, with little knowledge of our own religion will join in the mockery of other faiths, it's pathetic in this age.

God, Allah, Jehovah, is all powerful and all-wise. HE can make us all faithful of a single religion if HE so wishes, why fight for GOD in a distasteful way?

Preach your religion to others in peaceful way and don't go outta your way to stir enmity between different believers.

BH kills majorly muslims, do you still believe they are muslims?
Have you related with Muslim in real life or try to read up about Islam?

Let's stop all these religious bigotry and think about the solution to the problem in our country, collectively
#peace.
Well said broda...may Allah reward u!
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
aalymah:
Well said broda...may Allah reward u!
who is Allah?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
iwalewamee:
lol, hell indeed. get facts b4 u conclude
if ure not a christian u will go to d lake of fire. Dat is d fat if u lyk add kpormor.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tola9ja: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Luke 19:27 jesus said all my enemy that they want me to reign bring them and slaughter them infront of me is that not a word class violence
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tola9ja: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2014
messpero90: if ure not a christian u will go to d lake of fire. Dat is d fat if u lyk add kpormor.
there is notting like christian in the bible
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Funniez: May thunder strike me dead any day I think of becoming a muslim!!! Me?? Tufia!

That means you have guaranteed YOURSELF a place in the hell fire. shocked
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Josboy2: If the light you think is in you is darkness,how terrible is that darkness?I just pity this woman for sealing her doom.May Jesus save her from this path of destruction.Amen.The devil is busy destroying souls through this deceptive religion people think they have found light in.

I believe you just step out of one of the burukutu joints in Jos.........Better pity your soul. That Belgian woman will inshallah have the best in this world and the hereafter. Christianity is the deceptive religion. Jesus did not preach Christianity, he did not go to church, he did not celebrate Christmas. Now tell me who you are following?
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by elfico(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

Why una too carry arms? All the christians dembdon kill for muslim countries, all the denials for christians in muslim countries how many arms christians dem don carry? Howmany villages dem don invade? Abi have islamic states not also placed heavy laws on christians in their lands? Did anyone carry arms to kill muslems? Is bush head of christians? Is bush fighting for christians? Dont you have google in your phone? Havent you read where Americans are against invassions in those countries?
At leasts christians speak out against violence unlike muslims who say allah knows best when a christian is beheaded.
Why una like carry arms? Na only muslim states america don fight?
Ok why are your bros carrying arms against Nigerians? Are they killing bush by bombing civilians? By blowing children up are they fighting bush?
Biko leave that thing. We dey talk say person too quarell him say na to kill sef hungry am.

Yes I talk of peace. My face book page every week I post photos of innocent victims from gaza and speak against the violence going on there, I post photos of wars going on every where and speak against the loss of human lives. I am not a world leader but I reach the crowd withing my circle and prwach peace. But, which moslem will fight for the christians killed by moslems? Who speaks for those children killed? Who? Howmany muslems will come out to post any message against muslems killing infidels? None.
Like I said, the only reason muslems are against boko haram is because they are killing moslems. If say na only church dem dey bomb our muslem country men for dey shout Allahu akbar for mosque when dem anounce howmany infidels dem kill last sunday.dem for dey even do contribution to support succide bombers sef to help them fight the war.
purge urself of venom my friend. U and I knw boko haram has less to do with religion, afterall, Yar'adua a muslim president first ordered a crack down on them. Fyi, The first boko haram up rising mainly targeted govt institutions. Using Bush invasion of iraq as an analogy is to tell u that u should not generalize a population based on the actions of a few, and should not look at conflicts as a christian vs muslim issue. Did muslims and christians not protect each other during protests in egypt? The problem is that people have become tend nowadays to look every conflict with a religious undertone. If people fight over land in jos or kaduna, everybody would say its muslim and christians fighting. If herdmens clash with farmers, its a religious crisis. Muslims speak against violence, its just that most people would rather not hear it. I commend u for speaking against the war in Gaza. I also speak against it, nt from a religious point of view, but frm a humanitarian point of view. As to ur 'denials for christians in muslim countries', their are alot of countries that also deny muslims of their right. Note that Most information people have on islam are either misinformation or disinformation.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Pearlvictory(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2014
tbaba1234:
q
Calm down.. Accuser, persecutor and Judge.

Why don't take some time to learn what Islam actually says.
u didn't see what that dude posted?? that's scary mehn,
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tola9ja: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2014
If a person claim to be a muslim and do something bad that those not mean is islam that teaches bad act
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Ayatullah(m): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Exmay: So you pple now take up the fight for ur god by killing pple who "joke" with his religion since he is not capable to defend his religion undecided

Please be serious. I want you to tell me I lied when I say Jesus did not found Christianity. Please bring your proof if I lied. Please quote from the bible the name of the Church Jesus attended, you may also quote where he tell you to go to church on Sundays and where he celebrated Christmas.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tbaba1234: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Pearlvictory: u didn't see what that dude posted?? that's scary mehn,

It is only scary if you are thinking too far and making judgements. I don't think he meant any harm by that.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Pointnoire(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2014
ebamma: waste of time and resources, instead of trying to convert people from one religion to another, try to preach to them to be better human beings

My exact thought you would think there was a declared competition between Christians and Muslim angry angry its not how many you convert but how many turned good upright people.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by kbsheshe(m): 4:41am On Jul 19, 2014
GOD is good.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sheggy13(m): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2014
idris4r83: the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".
Fool,u didn't bother to read the whole passage from verse 12 to know Jesus was telling the people a parable of a king and his servants he gave talents to trade with when he embarked on a journey.. The same Jesus fixed back the ears of someone who was speaking ill against him when Peter cut it off.. He is not violence personified unlike your blood sucking prophet.. This is why people like u fail comprehension passage cos u can barely understand just 15 verses of the Bible.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sheggy13(m): 5:33am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: Luke 19:27 jesus said all my enemy that they want me to reign bring them and slaughter them infront of me is that not a word class violence
Fool,u didn't bother to read the whole passage from verse
12 to know Jesus was telling the people a parable of a king
and his servants he gave talents to trade with when he
embarked on a journey..It was the said king that made that statement not Jesus. The same Jesus fixed back the
ears of someone who was speaking ill against him when
Peter cut it off.. He is not violence personified unlike your
blood sucking prophet.. This is why people like u fail
comprehension passage cos u can barely understand just
15 verses of the Bible.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sheggy13(m): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Sallychizzl3]

I've been going through your comments and I come to one conclusion, 'here is a man trying so hard to paint Islam black'
For starters, am a Muslim. If you are really sincere about understanding without sentiment the seemingly 'weird' or 'horrific' tales or stories you hear about Islam, pick up the translated source(Qur'an) of those 'horrific practices' and scrutinize it. Going about with hearsay and half-baked truth is the worst venom eating us in this society of ours. Many of us, with little knowledge of our own religion will join in the mockery of other faiths, it's pathetic in this age.

God, Allah, Jehovah, is all powerful and all-wise. HE can make us all faithful of a single religion if HE so wishes, why fight for GOD in a distasteful way?

Preach your religion to others in peaceful way and don't go outta your way to stir enmity between different believers.

BH kills majorly muslims, do you still believe they are muslims?
ool,u didn't bother to read the whole passage from verse
embarked on a journey.. The same Jesus fixed back the
15 verses of the Bible. you related with Muslim in real life or try to read up about Islam?

Let's stop all these religious bigotry and think about the solution to the problem in our country, collectively
#peace. [/quote
U can start to think about the solution by first publicly denouncing and rebuking Boko haram and other numerous Islamic terrorist group. There must be a loophole in your religion that these guys are exploiting to unleash this mayhem for promised future gains cos I believe they are not all insane to tread this same path of destruction. U saying Boko haram kill majorly Muslims is a big lie.It's on record that majority of the villages and towns they attack are Christian dominated places. Chibok still comes to mind.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by filiks(m): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: Luke 19:27 jesus said all my enemy that they want me to reign bring them and slaughter them infront of me is that not a word class violence

Go and read son.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by tola9ja: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Sheggy13:
Fool,u didn't bother to read the whole passage from verse
embarked on a journey..It was the said king that made that statement not Jesus. The same Jesus fixed back the
15 verses of the Bible.
I can't blame you because u don't understand a single verse of the bible may be u will unerstand this 1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god
is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than
man.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by jookco(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2014
larrymoore: Stigmatization from the boko haram sect pose big challenge to many muslims making it difficult to be identified with Islam. This, cum arm-chair critics with their propaganda that are everywhere. No matter what, the truth shall lead.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by kamal1180(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2014
May almighty allah bless her bcoz of her effort
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2014
elfico:
purge urself of venom my friend. U and I knw boko haram has less to do with religion, afterall, Yar'adua a muslim president first ordered a crack down on them. Fyi, The first boko haram up rising mainly targeted govt institutions. Using Bush invasion of iraq as an analogy is to tell u that u should not generalize a population based on the actions of a few, and should not look at conflicts as a christian vs muslim issue. Did muslims and christians not protect each other during protests in egypt? The problem is that people have become tend nowadays to look every conflict with a religious undertone. If people fight over land in jos or kaduna, everybody would say its muslim and christians fighting. If herdmens clash with farmers, its a religious crisis. Muslims speak against violence, its just that most people would rather not hear it. I commend u for speaking against the war in Gaza. I also speak against it, nt from a religious point of view, but frm a humanitarian point of view. As to ur 'denials for christians in muslim countries', their are alot of countries that also deny muslims of their right. Note that Most information people have on islam are either misinformation or disinformation.

Ok o, true true venom dey my body o. I go take your advice and purge it make I no hate till I die.
Since you say una dey fight against boko haram I no go fit judge your mind or argue your own feeling with you.
So I take it from you that radicalism in islam is never supported by moslems?
Yes, you are a child of the earth just like me. We stand against mans inhumanity to man. We stand for peace, justice and love on earth. We both want sane societies but humans will be humans even in heaven setting, a greedy person will try to overthrow God himself talkless of mere motals that we are here one can only imagine what greed can lead to. Yet we probably havent even seen the half of it .

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Sheggy13(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: I can't blame you because u don't understand a single verse of the bible may be u will unerstand this 1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god
is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than
man.
See a Muslim telling me I don't understand a verse of the Bible cos I exposed your inferior comprehension ability. What has 1st Corinthians 1:25 got to do with the issue at hand: violence of Islam. Don't get me started on u pls, just eff off.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by nathdim: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2014
she converted 1000 Muslims and so what happens does it makes islam special look at the worst violent region in these world Afghanistan Pakistan iraq Sudan Somalia even northern nigeria are all under the influence of islam how many Muslim countries have hosted major events like the Olympics or the world cup I think Muslim should count themselves lucky we Christians are not mentally ill like they are if not look at this for example the world power's
Usa Christian
Russia Christian
Britain Christian
France Christian
Germany Christian
Just five nukes each from these countries is enough to do the job
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
tbaba1234:

How many saudis are christians?? Except you build a church for foreigners. These foreigners including Nigerian christians flock there and live peacefully.

Build me a mosque or a synagogue in the Vatican city first.!

1stly ask ur self what is vatican city. Lemme explain. Vatican is the catholic church head quarter. Vatican is like winners headQuarter in Ogun state enclosed in a wall. Vatican is a big church compound with churches and museums. They call it a country doesn't means its rili a country. I'll even guess winners head Quarter is bigger than vatican. Can you build a mosque in winners head Quarter. Oh ur problem is because they called it a country. Citizens of vatican are only bishops, cardinals pope and priests. Vatican is a tourists center visited by both christians, muslims, pegans, etc. Vatican has no street, no public school or hospital or company. Its a church headquarter. Even usual christians don't live in vatican. Italy which has a long history of christianity has over 500 mosques. We talking about a whole saudi(roughly 5.1million times bigger) you talkn abt vatican So my friend talk about something else... Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by delishpot: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2014
OliverPin: 1stly ask ur self what is vatican city. Lemme explain. Vatican is the catholic church head quarter. Vatican is like winners headQuarter in Ogun state enclosed in a wall. Vatican is a big church compound with churches and museums. They call it a country doesn't means its rili a country. I'll even guess winners head Quarter is bigger than vatican. Can you build a mosque in winners head Quarter. Oh ur problem is because they called it a country. Citizens of vatican are only bishops, cardinals pope and priests. Vatican is a tourists center visited by both christians, muslims, pegans, etc. Vatican has no street, no public school or hospital or company. Its a church headquarter. Even usual christians don't live in vatican. Italy which has a long history of christianity has over 500 mosques. We talking about a whole saudi(roughly 5.1million times bigger) you talkn abt vatican So my friend talk about something else... Have a nice day

True. Just as christians if allowed to build a church in saudi should not ask for a church around the holly land where their black stone is.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Tbaba you talk about vatican compare to saudi arabia. That's a picture of vatican, the head quarter of catholic church. Enclosed in a wall. Where and why would even a christian build his house there. Plz try something else. The vatican talk is just ridiculour. The tag "country" is only a symbol. Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.