Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? (16729 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Video: Eni The Ss3 School Girl Giving Her Boy Friend Mouth Action / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2006
rule #4: rule number 3 has proved why rule number 2 should be implemented.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by eveseh(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL diddy that is ur own rules grin tongue
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2006
yup.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by eveseh(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOl yea
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Mystique(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2006
Rule No 5: Ignore the other rules, only rule no 1 is valid!!!

**Sup Diddy, kiss, Stop countering my rules angry**
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Hunter(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2006
It's a perfectly normal practice here, girls give gifts or money to guy's and guy's do likewise.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2006
rule #6, do not obey any rule given by a girl cuzz its gon leave your ass broke,

**sup mami kiss kiss, stop stating rules dat i dont like**
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Dinosky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yeah , it's really nice to hear that Girls give guys duos. Well for me despite that i know i am too nice and caring to a fault when it comes to relationship. I have never dated a girl that is so generous as in giving to his guy. They always beleive that i have the upper hand in all that concerns them.

Please if you know of any girl that is generous contact me.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Pastev1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2006
To me it's better for girls to give their guy(s) gift, not only eatable stuff, but all kind of gifts she desire

eatable, drinkable , sexable and even kissable!!!, there's nothing bad in it. I even wish my babe normally do so.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by IAH(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2006
Nothing wrong in buying gifts for the one you love. Just make sure it's reciprocal i.e. not only you doing the giving giving all the time! tongue
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by needeeg(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2006
IAH:

Nothing wrong in buying gifts for the one you love. Just make sure it's reciprocal i.e. not only you doing the giving giving all the time! tongue
LoL man, is true in other way but why do u said that ma?
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by akinwunmi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
NOLA. tx or this topic. Most babes are always expecting there guy to do everything, yet they are the ones who shouts what a man can do a woman can do better, so why not do things men do. I believe a lady should give when she as and never ask for too much. tx Nola
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by babe1(f): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2006
Well well well, if u r dating someone, aint nothing wrong with gifts to him but then again, if he is so so so so so poooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr, then i guess u can give him money. But for how long? Well u can send him to school if u r that rich but make sure he is getting a very good degree that he can make good money from. Hopefully he will stay with u after that but i have never been in that situation. i have always collected from my men , i think thats more proper and i am still collecting from my hobby. I mean cash, which i use to buy em gifts. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Mystique(f): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2006
babe1:

Well well well, if you're dating someone, aint nothing wrong with gifts to him but then again, if he is so so so so so poooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr, then i guess u can give him money. But for how long? Well u can send him to school if you're that rich but make sure he is getting a very good degree that he can make good money from. Hopefully he will stay with u after that but i have never been in that situation. i have always collected from my men , i think thats more proper and i am still collecting from my hobby. I mean cash, which i use to buy em gifts. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check rule No 1 cheesy
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by option4301(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
pride won't allow me to collect money from my woman.I can only collect gifts that she can afford.Love is all that matters not gifts!
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by michy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2006
option4301:

pride won't allow me to collect money from my woman.I can only collect gifts that she can afford.Love is all that matters not gifts!

just hope every guy will think like u
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by diddy4(m): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2006
imagine, abeg gimme money jare. which pride? if a girl can ask a guy out and the guy will agree, why cant a guy collect money from a woman? bia, dis is another topic. let me make the thread.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by hibans(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2006
Giving your guy a gifts i think there is nothing wrong with that, but you know guys now, they are very funni they can easily take advantage of that.

you should not be the one to give a guy gift first, let him first give you then you show an appreciation by doing the rest.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by viena(f): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2006
if its both ways not bad but only da chic to give man, baddddddddddddddddddddd ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, is she buying his dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Izzo(m): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2006
I dn't see anythin' wrong in a girl giving a guy gifts /money. All i know is it should go both ways and not just one sided.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Memunah(f): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2006
THERE IS NO BIG DEAL GIVING A GUY MONEY OR GIFTS IF YOU LOVE YOU JUST A WAY TO U CARE
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by snazzydawn(f): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2006
There is nothing wrong with giving your man gifts.I do it and I think it is fun.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by katherinae(f): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2006
err i dont think its right for a woman to give gifts to a guy and not receive anyting in return. and a man should be embarassed to receive gifts from a woman without giving to her as well. he is pathetic
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by babe1(f): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2006
Rule No 17!
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by jennich(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2006
Have ya been really in love wit a guy who's also in love but he's student and really broke.
If you have you cant help but to give and continue to give esp.money,but sometimes when normal day to day relationship problems arise and ya feeling all lonely, ya cant help to think if he's even wit you cos of the money,ya know how a woman's mind can create cartons and cartons of ideas.
But ya know theres definately whole lot of guys who are humane and would not take advantage of such situation.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by orekelewaa: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2006
theres nufin bad babes but pls use ur head about it.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Busta(f): 4:27am On Mar 20, 2007
it is really bad for gurls to be giving guys money

guys are worthless pieces of s**t

at the end, they spend it on anotha gurl.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Raphaelito(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2007
not anymore. i wont allow such again (taking money and al those unnessesary thing) it already distroyed my relationship ones. and that was the curse. well we all different. i have made a lot of research and i found that its seldom, girl giving her bobo all this material stuff.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by dremoney(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
@kobokanaka

Highly impressive post.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Mandora(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2007
I dont think there's anything wrong wit as long as its not one sided. If u can take 4rm him why shldn't he b able 2 take 4rm u its called a partnership anything short of that wld b unhealthy
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by akins4(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2007
if u give ur guy 100dollars and he have 1million dollars with him. if he loves you, the 100dollars you give him will be more than the million dollars he have to him.
u can also give gifts. no lele
but its ok.
if u want to make the love very strong, u need to participate in the lover afair.
not only the guys should do everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. / Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.