Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (623561 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lordmayor4(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2015
capspeter:

My guy forget Nonniking, they don get too many customers and now mis behaving.
I had my express goods with them for two weeks before they shipped, they won't respond to chats not call except on Sunday.
Infact I still have 2 of my goods which they couldn't ship last Sunday, making it 3 weeks now for express. Am hoping to call them on Sunday to ship the last 2. And by the way I've moved on to other shippers, even though more expensive, my business is time sensitive and I lost lots of money and customers due to Nonniking.
Guy forget them

The first time I used them, they were prompt and responsive, baffles me what's happening now, judy told me my goods were shipped last week Tuesday, ever since then she won't pick up nor reply chats, worst is my client might travel soon and I'll lose the contract
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by felixthrill(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2015
To learn how to buy goods online, call 08135732157.if u don't learn u might struggle much.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falansa: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2015
My experience with Uche logistics.

Since I heard their express shipping makes sense, I decided to give them a trial and to be honest, the express is faster than I thought but lots of manipulation from this Uche guy himself.

Firstly, I sent about 6 different items to his office and waited for him to receive everything. When I told him to send it, I notice instead of packing them altogether, he began sending them one by one and charging me 1kg for 0.3kg, 2kg for1kg goods and so on (he was actually changing the figures himself). in short, a 2.5kg was change to 6kg by Uche though I later paid for 3.5kg after much calling, accusing and clarification. And up till now he haven't send the most important of my package even though tracking number shows he receive it since 3rd of Dec. I've been on his neck since to send that one but still he hasn't.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Most of those 3rd party agents inflate weight. I think the best you can do to avoid this next time is to insist your supplier writes the weight on your goods to avoid arguing with your shipping agent.

Also, it is important to instruct them to consolidate your items into 1 package. Instead of telling him to "send everything together".

However, stay on his neck for the other package so he doesn't misplace it and tell you stories that will grieve your heart.

Happy trading Bro.

falansa:

Since I heard their express shipping makes sense, I decided to give them a trial and to be honest, the express is faster than I thought but lots of manipulation from this Uche guy himself.

Firstly, I sent about 6 different items to his office and waited for him to receive everything. When I told him to send it, I notice instead of packing them altogether, he began sending them one by one and charging me 1kg for 0.3kg, 2kg for1kg goods and so on (he was actually changing the figures himself). in short, a 2.5kg was change to 6kg by Uche though I later paid for 3.5kg after much calling, accusing and clarification. And up till now he haven't send the most important of my package even though tracking number shows he receive it since 3rd of Dec. I've been on his neck since to send that one but still he hasn't.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Sorry about this sour experience bro. To avoid this next time, always instruct your seller to write the weight of your goods on your package. You should also ask them for the weight too.

As par shipping company, I think you shouldn't us chrisvic again. As it is, their shipping fee is high and they have a minimum size of goods they will ship for you. Let me explain, if their minimum weight us 15kg, once you use them, they charge you for shipping 15kg even if your goods weigh less than 4kg

Hope this helps

Nlevel:
greetings to all members of this thread...I am a new mini importer and I imported some goods about 10 days ago by express but it arrived yesterday(Thursday) .The problem now is that the amount to pay for shipping is outrageous,I used chrisvic and they told me d kg of d goods but I never expected it to b up to that.I am going to pick up d goods tommorrow .so I want to ask if there's any way I can check d weight of d goods over there and also in case of next time when I want to import,how do I know d weight of d goods before ordering for it.Thanks all in advance for your prompt responses.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Nlevel:
greetings to all members of this thread...I am a new mini importer and I imported some goods about 10 days ago by express but it arrived yesterday(Thursday) .The problem now is that the amount to pay for shipping is outrageous,I used chrisvic and they told me d kg of d goods but I never expected it to b up to that.I am going to pick up d goods tommorrow .so I want to ask if there's any way I can check d weight of d goods over there and also in case of next time when I want to import,how do I know d weight of d goods before ordering for it.Thanks all in advance for your prompt responses.
Before importation Next time. Ask your supply the weight of your products. Even tell the supplier to write your name, contact information ( your phone number) and the weight of the products. Cvm might check your weight load if the have the instrument to check it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Sorry about this sour experience bro. To avoid this next time, always instruct your seller to write the weight of your goods on your package. You should also ask them for the weight too.

As par shipping company, I think you shouldn't us chrisvic again. As it is, their shipping fee is high and they have a minimum size of goods they will ship for you. Let me explain, if their minimum weight us 15kg, once you use them, they charge you for shipping 15kg even if your goods weigh less than 4kg

Hope this helps

thanks...but which shipping agent will u advice I use?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2015
jamarionj:

Before importation Next time. Ask your supply the weight of your products. Even tell the supplier to write your name, contact information ( your phone number) and the weight of the products. Cvm might check your weight load if the have the instrument to check it.

Thanks for your apt response
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Nlevel:
Go with a mini scale and next time ask your supplier the gross weight. Next time don't use CVM do it yourself or scope one of the old members to help you but don't be a burden on them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
falansa:

The last time Uche tried that with me he knew I get small wahala and since then I've always monitored my stuffs. How to avoid it next time is send all your goods to one person for consolidation and in my case I go even tell my padi to remove all the unnecessary cartons then put all in one carton and write my full details on it then send to any logistics I want to use at the moment cox I use them based on what I need at that time.
Second way is when you send from different supplier to any third party agent,immediately you track and it shows received call him to confirm and tell him to remove the cartons that you are consolidating them and he should wait for the remaining not WhatsApp.
I hope this helps
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeaceo: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Nlevel:

thanks...but which shipping agent will u advice I use?
Have you tried Ale air hub??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Pls I need a reliable courier to delivery a goods for. Who knows any? @pocket friendly price with 9ja.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for the info.. I have ordered my goods through DHL, though expensive but still worth it. Now am considering using another shipping company. Do any nairalander have any trusted courier service that can shop my product from China. Kindly state it's express delivery charges, contacts and will also like to know if payment for delivery can be made at their office in nigeria. Pls na trusted and and reliable shipping company. I expect your valued replies... One love
salesRep:

For Dhl, you pay upfront and its really expensive but safer.

You can use express service of third party shipping/forwarding agents. Search this thread to find them and read peoples comment to decide which one to use.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shesAgem: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2798066/fashion-beauty-health-exhibition-ibadan
BBM Channel C003ABC6A or Email: fashionforwardib2016@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Bookiemart01:

Hope this helps

My dear, you are passing wrong information. Chrisvicmall do not have a minimum nor maximum weight. We have ship item as low as 0.00kg. When a customer complain that we over charge him with the weight, our Nigeria office has measurement equipment which the customer can use to cross check the weight when the goods reach Nigeria. If it doesn't tally with what we charge him/her, then we will refund. We do not charge 4kg as 15kg and we won't mind if you can prove it that we have ever charge someone like that.
Use chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria and you will see our charges.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Moyanbe:
Thanks for the info.. I have ordered my goods through DHL, though expensive but still worth it. Now am considering using another shipping company. Do any nairalander have any trusted courier service that can shop my product from China. Kindly state it's express delivery charges, contacts and will also like to know if payment for delivery can be made at their office in nigeria. Pls na trusted and and reliable shipping company. I expect your valued replies... One love
I can help you with that
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
AkProsper:
Pls I need a reliable courier to delivery a goods for. Who knows any? @pocket friendly price with 9ja.
Where to where?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Where to where?
Loagos to osun
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
AkProsper:

Loagos to osun
Chat me on WhatsApp then.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falansa: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

The last time Uche tried that with me he knew I get small wahala and since then I've always monitored my stuffs. How to avoid it next time is send all your goods to one person for consolidation and in my case I go even tell my padi to remove all the unnecessary cartons then put all in one carton and write my full details on it then send to any logistics I want to use at the moment cox I use them based on what I need at that time.
Second way is when you send from different supplier to any third party agent,immediately you track and it shows received call him to confirm and tell him to remove the cartons that you are consolidating them and he should wait for the remaining not WhatsApp.
I hope this helps

Thanks very much, I am still finding someone there that will be helping me consolidate my goods. please kindly recommend if you have one.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Hlo house. 1. Pls how do I clear/claim my goods when it arrive at the port.Full detail including the expences that may follows.
2. I was chatting with a chiness supplier and he quotes shippin base on CBM(cubic meter) which makes the cost cheaper but I notice that shippin agent here use KG which makes it more expensive that the goods sellin price in 9ja market. So how do I do about it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
opeaceo:

Have you tried Ale air hub??
I am hearing this name for the first time...pls feed me with more info.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Nlevel:

I am hearing this name for the first time...pls feed me with more info.

Here i am sir cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Please Pm Us All Your Inquires & We Will Do Justice To It Sir....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BUGOFF(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
anodebeanthony:

Their Normal shipping is 10days.
can I have their contact? Are they reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BUGOFF(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Obynolee:

Nonikings was my favourite until I discorvered these people, though I just used them once but they live up to their promise of delivering my goods in 4 days.
Company name n contact, pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

If you can follow the simple rules
¥=39naira
I only pay for the goods and send to your preffered third party agent as I no one hear stories cox I'm not charging commission.
Be sure you sent the right size,color quantity etc. Immediately its paid for I send you the total bill via screenshot.
In case your seller failed to pack complete items I'll only help you as a friend to ask maka why from the seller
If its multiple items you are buying from different stores then inform your shipping agent and give him tracking information
Most Chinese sellers on 1688 forget details on package and those that remember actually write it on the express receipt so tracking information is the most important thing you need but if you want them to be sent to my seller Chinese address wherein she has to perform role of inspection, consolidation and shipping to your preferred agent just add 15$ commission
N.B her inspection is to check if seller didn't shortchange your items not to test quality oooooo
If you can accept the t&c then chat the number on my signature via WhatsApp
just some office wears boss....would holla you on whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
BUGOFF:
Company name n contact, pls

Arise and Shine,13719240029 chat with him and ask all questions you have.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
felixthrill:
To learn how to buy goods online, call 08135732157.if u don't learn u might struggle much.
u don learn 4 here free u drop numba make dem call u...! Then later u ask 4 2k...! Mtcheeeew.....

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Samtoby(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guys.. I want to buy from Taobao and I don't know which agent to use.. I don't feel like using shoptomydoor because of (too) many complains.....
Which shipper is recommended from Ymodulus list or which one is highly recommended from user ratings here??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BUGOFF(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Obynolee:

Arise and Shine,13719240029 chat with him and ask all questions you have.
tanx The number has no area code? i.e +1, or 001?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
BUGOFF:
tanx The number has no area code? i.e +1, or 001?

So you don't China's area code,don't make me think you are unserious

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.