Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (621862 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maka why Nah? I only shared my experience with him ooo. I already said non of these shipping company is reliable. I still haven't had any bad experience with him so far (although I'm pausing importation for now till naira gathers some strength against USD).

chukel:
Bookiemart01, come and read complaints about uche logistics. I said it about a month ago that he is losing it. Greed made him sack the very efficient chinese lady working with him. Now he is the Jackie of all trades. He receives, he records, packages, answers whatsapp messages, sends to airline etc. Y won't he misplace people's items. Y won't he ask for same tracking number 10 times. This was exactly how nonniking started going down.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
chukel:
Bookiemart01, come and read complaints about uche logistics. I said it about a month ago that he is losing it. Greed made him sack the very efficient chinese lady working with him. Now he is the Jackie of all trades. He receives, he records, packages, answers whatsapp messages, sends to airline etc. Y won't he misplace people's items. Y won't he ask for same tracking number 10 times. This was exactly how nonniking started going down.
Why do you judge without knowing the full story? Have you called uc to know why the babe left or she left of her own will cox she got a better offer? What makes you think he does everything?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Why do you judge without knowing the full story? Have you called uc to know why the babe left or she left of her own will cox she got a better offer? What makes you think he does everything?
ITK, did u bother to ask me if I have interacted with uche or the lady in question? U think I will just come here to type conjectured issues
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dymaco(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Obynolee:

Probably,you use express shipping?,it would have been better if you made the purchase earlier and use post office.Well,just sell it fast,make sure you get your capital and learn from your mistakes.

pls how much do post office use and time rate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
chukel:
ITK, did u bother to ask me if I have interacted with uche or the lady in question? U think I will just come here to type conjectured issues
Its called speaking without knowing the full details. I've given several reports on uc but I also gave tips on how to avoid such stories
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Its called speaking without knowing the full details. I've given several reports on uc but I also gave tips on how to avoid such stories
u think u kn it all abi. I kn u didn't even read what I typed, so I won't bother asking if u were able to comprehend.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2015
chukel:
u think u kn it all abi. I kn u didn't even read what I typed, so I won't bother asking if u were able to comprehend.
I leave you to your sarcasm then. Lols

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dymaco:

pls how much do post office use and time rate

It is free but takes longer,like a month or more
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dymaco(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Obynolee:

It is free but takes longer,like a month or more
abeg no
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dymaco:

abeg no

Maybe you use normal shipping next time or if you are buying bigger kg i know of a company that charges $4.2 and #350 per kg.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Obynolee:

Maybe you use normal shipping next time or if you are buying bigger kg i know of a company that charges $4.2 and #350 per kg.
pleaae what is the company name
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
tugrow:
pleaae what is the company name

Arise and shine,whatsapp Bishop on:13719240029,their normal shipping is what i enjoy most,express is $9 and 450 but normal is mostly for bigger kg or you wait for goods they will put it inside.Just ask him anything you want to know.I have used them 3 times(2 normal and 1 express)they have offices at Ajao,Ojo alaba and Tradefair.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dymaco(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Obynolee:

DAT is wat I use
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Deardeals: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
please. I tracked an item I bought online at aliexpress... and here's what I got

NGLOSA, NGIBAD, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG.

I am expecting my item using ibadan post office, please what does the above tracking update mean?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hariorh: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Deardeals:
please. I tracked an item I bought online at aliexpress... and here's what I got

NGLOSA, NGIBAD, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG.

I am expecting my item using ibadan post office, please what does the above tracking update mean?

Its at the central post office in ibadan. You will most likely be called or alerted by sms when it has been sent to the post office nearest ur shipping address.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Deardeals: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
hariorh:

Its at the central post office in ibadan. You will most likely be called or alerted by sms when it has been sent to the post office nearest ur shipping address.

God bless you sir

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iyoema(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Banks Stop Use Of Credit, Debit And ATM Cards Abroad https://www.naij.com/674236-banks-stop-foreign- transactions-naira-credit-debet-cards.html what is the way out? these is not the change we are praying for. Baba God help your children.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Youngzedd:
430 USD PayPal funds available @210

Place the order@www.topupgold.com

I have paid you 10k since last month yet it's not working. I call severally but you usually refuse to pick your call. It's this type of behaviour that makes people afraid of transacting biz online

Better you refund my money

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Is that all? No experienced guy of six months old will use cvm when he can handle his stuffs by himself directly

please how does one handle his goods by himself...I really paid heavily d last I used cvm cos am new in this Biz.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Can anyone help me buy DOOGEE X5 PRO. . .and i will pay on delivery. If you can,name the price here
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
larhnrey:
Can anyone help me buy DOOGEE X5 PRO. . .and i will pay on delivery.
If you can,name the price here
smh..na wa oo

Not even part payment?

This naija and the pod rubbish sha

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Go to computer village and pay cash na. Help you buy and you'll pay on delivery? Why don't you order and ship it yourself?

larhnrey:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by benebaby77: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
larhnrey:

Check Konga or Jumia for pay on delivery phone

Or go to Aliexpress to order it yourself...

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nlevel:

please how does one handle his goods by himself...I really paid heavily d last I used cvm cos am new in this Biz.
Sorry twas late. Chat my WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Olatund19: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls i want to order some solar cells from China or US & get d next day,pls is it possible?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olatund19:
pls i want to order some solar cells from China or US & get d next day,pls is it possible?
Do you have a link you are buying from? If yes it will take at least three days to pull such stunt
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lekerhymes(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Earn money by doing little online tasks for companies worldwide HERE http://MoneyandTask.com/?refid=18126
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts.
So give it a try and earn money just like me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Olatund19: 4:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Do you have a link you are buying from? If yes it will take at least three days to pull such stunt
okay thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Liadi2(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls how do I chat with the person I want to buy from, from China
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tkadprince(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
GET DATA BUNDLE @ VERY CHEAP PRICE VISIT LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE OFFER LAST , ALSO FOR AIRTIME AND BILK SMS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3247294_tkcomwebsite_png965ec59ff1308a0d7f7f46d3b4fd4ed1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (227) (Reply)