Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619276 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falansa: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chumaco:
EASY WAY CHUMACO LOGISTIC :
ADDRESS IN NIGERIA : NO.4 OSHITELU STREET NEAR OPPOSITE GT BANK , AMAZING GRACE PLAZA , COMPUTER VILLAGE  , IKEJA , LAGOS , NIGERIA

EASY WAY CHUMACO CHARGES AND DELIVERY TIME AS FOLLOWING:
NORMAL CARGO : 4.5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

NORMAL CARGO : 5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK ) (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

EXPRESS CARGO : 8 USD PER KG + CLEARING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1 DAY

EXPRESS CARGO : 9 USD PER KG AND CLEARNING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1-5 DAYS ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK )
SEAR CARGO: 120USD PER CBM AND CLEARNING 25000 NAIRA PER CBM. DELIVERY TIME 30-35 DAYS

Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou 
CONTACT 1. CAROLINE:0086-18561893286 ,+008618588631673(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 2.CHUMACO:0086-13168300844(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 3.JANSON:0086-18502298224 (FOR CHINESE CONTACT)

NOW WE SUPPLY NEW SERVICE ACCORDING TO OUR CUSTOMER NEEDS, AS FOLLOWING:
1.INSPECTING AND COLLECTING GOODS FROM YOUR SUPPLIER. Egsadwhen your ordered goods be ready, we will help you to call your supplier to send your goods to warehouse, and we will take photo for the goods and sending to you)
·         2..LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL FACTORY FOR OUR CUSTOMER.< machine parts (motorcycle parts and three wheel parts, and car light bulb and light cover . phone accessories, power bank ,etc.

EASY WAY CHUMACO IS YOUR LOYAL AGENT IN CHINA,
IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE AND POINT, PLEASE TELL US. WE WILL COOPERATE WITH YOU, WE WILL REALIZE OUR COMMON DREAM.

Hello, Can you tell us the different between this company and Nonnykings logistics except the Change in Name?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falansa: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chumaco:
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
NUMBER:008613168300844

I'm even looking of testing you right now but do you help customers make payment from sellers on 1688.c0m and taobao?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonder1844(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote a uthor=Ymodulus post=41965215]Emeka and Nze1 Logistics

Details[/quote] thanks boss. I have been calling their number since but they refuse to pick which speaks volume of their customer service.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godspikin: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
These chumaco guys, royal gate and nonikings use the same address in computer village.
Their service is pathetic, they are very rude to customers and very dishonest.
Imagine my package, normal freight is now 17th day with royal gate without any hope of when I will receive it, to make matters worse he is not picking calls and anurika the lady in computer village and her brothers will insult you if you dare ask them any question as regards the goods.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godspikin: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
falansa:

Hello, Can you tell us the different between this company and Nonnykings logistics except the Change in Name?

These chumaco guys, royal gate and nonikings use the same address in computer village.
Imagine my package, normal freight is now 17th day with royal gate without any hope of when I will receive it, to make matters worse he is not picking calls and anurika the lady in computer village and her brothers will insult you if you dare ask them any question as regards the goods

5 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
falansa:

After they don shit dey are changing there name with same address.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Godspikin:

Imagine my package, normal freight is now 17th day with royal gate without any hope of when I will receive it, to make matters worse he is not picking calls and anurika the lady in computer village and her brothers will insult you if you dare ask them any question as regards the goods
Goods of 4.6kg over night turn to 6kg and dey are insulting me on top of the goods.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
No. We are different comapny Easyway chumaco is number one in china now try us see
thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
No. We are different comapny we use one office in nigeria that is why Easyway chumaco is number one in china now try us see
thanks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
what is important is good service to the customer oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello guys, please i need serious help!!

the purchase protection of one of my order just expired and the order has finished automatically... but it is still in transit since november 12 that i placed the order... i tried sending message to the seller days before the purchase p ends but i dont know what happened to aliexpress, i cant send message to any supplier.. it keeps saying error sending message try again, i tried extending purchase protection same thing, the page keeps refreshing with nothing done. i even tried opening dispute... but the dispute submit button refused to click, it just keeps refreshing the page till eternity, i tried different browsers, same thing. so now am stuck as the order has been completed but goods still in transit for over 2months.. i tracked it and it was last updated sometime around december that it arrived Nigeria. since then no updates. the tracking number is BLGMY12318133.. please what can i do in this case.. i cant send mssage, i cant open dispute..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hariorh: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys, please i need serious help!!

the purchase protection of one of my order just expired and the order has finished automatically... but it is still in transit since november 12 that i placed the order... i tried sending message to the seller days before the purchase p ends but i dont know what happened to aliexpress, i cant send message to any supplier.. it keeps saying error sending message try again, i tried extending purchase protection same thing, the page keeps refreshing with nothing done. i even tried opening dispute... but the dispute submit button refused to click, it just keeps refreshing the page till eternity, i tried different browsers, same thing. so now am stuck as the order has been completed but goods still in transit for over 2months.. i tracked it and it was last updated sometime around december that it arrived Nigeria. since then no updates. the tracking number is BLGMY12318133.. please what can i do in this case.. i cant send mssage, i cant open dispute..

Pray the order gets to you...

But you should have extended purchase protection or opened dispute few days before it expired. Hope whatever you ordered isn't too expensive sha
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 2:31am On Jan 17, 2016
please say your own experience....please member of the house I will like to know one or two things about Uche logistics because I and my friend experience a funny thing. please say your own experience....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2016
adebayo3449:

please say your own experience....please member of the house I will like to
know one or two things about Uche logistics because I and my friend experience
a funny thing.
please say your own experience....
what did you experience?share yours first
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by falansa: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2016
adebayo3449:

please say your own experience....please member of the house I will like to
know one or two things about Uche logistics because I and my friend experience
a funny thing.
please say your own experience....
Infact the way this logistic people are handling our goods is pathetic. They are making us look as if we are beggers over here. My good is stuck with Uche since Nov, 2015 and anytime I called him, He will keep saying Ok, Ok, Ok... Ive left him jeje and move forward. We need a better logistic that will know the importance of our goods no matter how small the package may look.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by boniquegalaxy(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Punck4real:

Goods of 4.6kg over night turn to 6kg and dey are insulting me on top of the goods.
Just experienced the same thing I was charged for 6.5kg for goods that is actually 5kg and at an exchange rate of 310/ 1USD.
Wish there's another way round.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just4tech: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Hi
Is St. Patrick Logistics still functional and reliable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
There are many agents you dont need to be stuck on uche ,check the first thread and try other shipping agent and try it out

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Can you give us the names and contacts of the logistics company you do use which is also reliable. I will like others who have answers to this question to do same. I want to ask if logistics companies do want their customer to pay in naira to their nigeria account at the exchange rate of black market (malam exchange rate) cos fastlink global logistics is asking me to do so.
warrenweste:
There are many agents you dont need to be stuck on uche ,check the first thread and try other shipping agent and try it out
I will want experienced minds to come to my rescue

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojochidem(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Have you tried www.chrisvicmall.com ?

Moyanbe:
Can you give us the names and contacts of the logistics company you do use which is also reliable. I will like others who have answers to this question to do same. I want to ask if logistics companies do want their customer to pay in naira to their nigeria account at the exchange rate of black market (malam exchange rate) cos fastlink global logistics is asking me to do so. I will want experienced minds to come to my rescue
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
I haven't tried them, have you also tried them? If yes, how reliable are they and do they also mandate payment in naira at mallam exchange rate?
ojochidem:
Have you tried www.chrisvicmall.com ?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2016
st Patric is the best I have use ever.
that Uche logistics is another thing I shipped goods to his office for over one week he said not received until I ask those sf logistics guys to go to his office to confirm before he said the truth. now he has misplaced my goods.had I know I would have stay with st Patrick jeje
i wasted my money just because of $1 and #50 difference.now I believe in what a friend of mine always say that "it not all about the cost but how good it is"but he won't go with this one.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2016
boniquegalaxy:

Just experienced the same thing I was charged for 6.5kg for goods that is actually 5kg and at an exchange rate of 310/ 1USD.
Wish there's another way round.
chai u beta go to st Patrick
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2016
just4tech:
Hi Is St. Patrick Logistics still functional and reliable.

yes i use them recently
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by offizer(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks Bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hlo house, there's a particular manufacturer am sourcing for from china(ningbo) bt can't find them. I search on alibaba, aliexpress, made-un-china, global resource; but all to no avail. And their competitors in Ningbo refuse to give me their detail.

Pls I need advice/idea
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ncolumella(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
For more information on cooking gas refilling plant, please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Moyanbe(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Any PayPal usd seller here?.. I want to buy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
adebayo3449:
st Patric is the best I have use ever.
that Uche logistics is another thing I shipped goods to his office for over one week he said not received until I ask those sf logistics guys to go to his office to confirm before he said the truth. now he has misplaced my goods.had I know I would have stay with st Patrick jeje
i wasted my money just because of $1 and #50 difference.now I believe in what a friend of mine always say that "it not all about the cost but how good it is"but he won't go with this one.
Lols @ your quote but really I've used Uche logistics a lot & he is yet to flop
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ymodulos ur mouthed, please is there any better USA logistics company? Lsmglobalshipping is what I usually use but of late they have been having serious issues, since nov my parcels has been with them, but they aren't responding to my calls and no news about my goods, I really need advice on a better and efficient USA shipping company. Thanks guys
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
biznessman:
Ymodulos ur mouthed, please is there any better USA logistics company? Lsmglobalshipping is what I usually use but of late they have been having serious issues, since nov my parcels has been with them, but they aren't responding to my calls and no news about my goods, I really need advice on a better and efficient USA shipping company. Thanks guys
Search for justi4jesu on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.