Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619449 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nancyobinwa: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
tugrow:
Need a good Shipping company from china to lagos,we pay,ship and deliver your goods from china to nigeria....
Contact 08092335556....08092335552 (Highly Recommended)

OUR RATES
1 yaun = 52 Naira

$1 = N363
SHIPPING RATE = $4.7 per kg
CLEARING = N400 per kg
8--12 days to arrive lagos from when it leaves china
--------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU
i just placed an order on your website, how long before you send me a quotation, i need it urgently...also am new here, so I being a regular client depends on how you treat me

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
nancyobinwa:
i just placed an order on your website, how long before you send me a quotation, i need it urgently...also am new here, so I being a regular client depends on how you treat me
havw you received quotation now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaymoni(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
How much is it for the bale. Is it male or female shoes?
papalasun:

Please I believe this is the second or the third time I am responding to your messages
We don't beg for clients at funkam we can only persuade clients
If you are not willing to make use of our services kindly look for another suitable logistics firms

Funkam received capital of 2M for just August procurement with no negative comments
We have close to 90 online comments all were good feedback
To our prospective clients your money is 100% safe
At funkam logistics integrity is out watchword

https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

https://www.instagram.com/funkamlogistics/

contact 07031357996

NB

Take Advantage of our Bale bulk shoes 50pcs of shoes .i guarantee those who are yet to jump on that offer that you wont regret placing an order for those shoes
the least you can sell a pair at 3000
you can make 60k , 80k and above profit from sales depending on your location .
these are US standard shoes Made in China
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sheddyboy01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kindly help on this, I placed an order on AliExpress.

The item didn't come, I chatted the seller he said the item was returned that I should open a dispute for refund.

I opened the dispute after the expiration of the 60 days.

The problem now is that, it is reading "refund successful but I have not received the money in my account yet". What should I do plan?

Tugrow
Yesloaded
Mayorall

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nancyobinwa: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
tugrow:
havw you received quotation now
i haven’t, after paying the commitment fee, am running out of patience
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
nancyobinwa:
i haven’t, after paying the commitment fee, am running out of patience
your Email and name pls will check for you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nesta101(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2019
please contact MOSCHUS SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED for your freighting both air and sea. Their reliable and efficient....prices are second to none...
CONTACT; 08037948873.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SwitchTel(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2019
26/09/2019

Good morning everyone!!!

Over 100,000 RMB Available Daily!!!

-Orders from 20,000 RMB

-Bank Wire/Alipay/WeChat

RATE- 51.45 | [url]novoinnopay.com[/url]

*Negotiable rate for bulk orders.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Enddystar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
sheddyboy01:
Kindly help on this, I placed an order on AliExpress.

The item didn't come, I chatted the seller he said the item was returned that I should open a dispute for refund.

I opened the dispute after the expiration of the 60 days.

The problem now is that, it is reading "refund successful but I have not received the money in my account yet". What should I do plan?

Tugrow
Yesloaded
Mayorall

It may take some days for the money to reflect in your account. Same thing happens when you make payment to them. If it doesn't reflect by next week, raise another dispute.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sheddyboy01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Enddystar:

It may take some days for the money to reflect in your account. Same thing happens when you make payment to them. If it doesn't reflect by next week, raise another dispute.
Thanks , have received it already
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
We thank Our clients for believing in Funkam
At funkam logistics , optimum service is the key
Funkam Logistics Intercity our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
We always keep to our words
Funkam Logistics
We are into procurement and shipping of goods

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2019

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zexzy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please who has bought through (papalasun)Funkam logistics before, I saw so many recommendations here and decided to use him, now it's been one week since he said my goods have arrived, everyday I call him he will say you will get your goods tommorow. I have waited long enough, someone tell Funkam to either give me my goods or refund my money so I will know it's just time I wasted. Goods I ordered since August till now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
zexzy:
Please who has bought through (papalasun)Funkam logistics before, I saw so many recommendations here and decided to use him, now it's been one week since he said my goods have arrived, everyday I call him he will say you will get your goods tomorrowf. I have waited long enough, someone tell Funkam to either give me my goods or refund my money so I will know it's just time I wasted. Goods I ordered since August till now.

Thank you for trusting us with your fund.
I totally agree with you that your goods ought to have been delivered to you
Your orders were in two phases
The first sets of links were received from the sellers and video of goods was sent to you. I demanded if we could ship. But ur response was that we should wait for the. Second phase of links which you sent
During the process of your order. U requested that a pair of shoes should be returned to the seller in exchange for another which we did.
You also demanded in the second phase of your order that the set of human hair should be returned cos they were only closet which was not want u wanted
when u saw the video of ur goods
We returned the hair and you gave another link which we purchased
I am not trying to justify the delay or oppose your comment
But to say your order was delayed since August that is not true
Do we have a delay? Yes that is true
Things of this nature do happen we don't claim perfection but we are second to none.
This delay is not isolated to u but goods, shipped on that very day.
You will be contacted tomorrow
Thanks for stopping by and most importantly trusting us with your fund .
, Funkam logistics

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by legendsmother(f): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
wow @papalasun is d best hands down abeg
so professional in his dealings , very educative nd he's so easy to work with

ordering was like paying from jumia
paying was an easy breeze
paid Sunday goods in naija today
am just short of words

@papalasun 4 President!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2019
papalasun:
We always keep to our words
Funkam Logistics
We are into procurement and shipping of goods
want to use your service, hope I won't regret it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustlelegit(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Funkam, how. Much do you charge /kg also what's your exchange rate "yuan/naira"

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zexzy(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
I have gotten my goods already, all intact.
papalasun:

Thank you for trusting us with your fund.
I totally agree with you that your goods ought to have been delivered to you
Your orders were in two phases
The first sets of links were received from the sellers and video of goods was sent to you. I demanded if we could ship. But ur response was that we should wait for the. Second phase of links which you sent
During the process of your order. U requested that a pair of shoes should be returned to the seller in exchange for another which we did.
You also demanded in the second phase of your order that the set of human hair should be returned cos they were only closet which was not want u wanted
when u saw the video of ur goods
We returned the hair and you gave another link which we purchased
I am not trying to justify the delay or oppose your comment
But to say your order was delayed since August that is not true
Do we have a delay? Yes that is true
Things of this nature do happen we don't claim perfection but we are second to none.
This delay is not isolated to u but goods, shipped on that very day.
You will be contacted tomorrow
Thanks for stopping by and most importantly trusting us with your fund .
, Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
The questions here are did we buy your items YES
Did we send you pictures and videos of your goods YES
Did we send pictures of your goods on the scale for shipment YES
Have I ever avoided your calls? NO
So what. Is the issue concerning your order we couldn't find your goods which I pointed out affected 3 of our clients
For goods shipped on that very day.
We take all responsibility and opted for refund despite goods were purchased which you can also confirm that ur items were procured. We have proofs for that, pictures and video
It's expected of Us to buy time to see if the airline can sort out the mess
We have paid one out of the three affected clients
We have been able to build a very good brand which we are so proud of

It's expected that in rendering services flaws cannot be totally avoided
Goods were delivered today to our numerous clients nationwide
your messages cannot tarnish our brand which is your main focus
We do feel your pain but the path you seeking can't solve the problem.

Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
We are a procurement agent.

we buy and pay seller on your behalf. wechat and alipay.

we use shipping company thatt ship to Kano for people in the north.

we buy from ALIBABA AND 1688

whatsapp- 08120292561
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zexzy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
cool.
papalasun:
So what. Is the issue concerning your order we couldn't find your goods which I pointed out affected 3 of our clients
We take all responsibility and opted for refund despite goods were purchased which you can also confirm that ur items were procured. We have proofs for that, pictures and video

Funkam logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Amhappy(f): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2019
papalasun:

Funkam logistics

Do you handle clearing only? Do you ship from Denmark?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Cyndrel(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
It feels so good to work with FUNKAM. Fast response to order. He keeps to his words and my goods are intact. He even monitors the product till I receive it. I really appreciate your work Sir. I give it to you.
Funkam all the way ooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by legendsmother(f): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Expecting my 2nd stack
Funkam tanks so much
looking forward to our Vietnam purchases
China down! Vietnam to go!!!!
Funkam for president

for new comers here is an honest tip
it's always easy to say....they should pay for u
u. end all d cash n just send links

my dear nothing comes easy
get a working card..pay for us goods yourself, that way you can narrow downvypur selections like colours, and size with your vendor personally.
also your vendor will do a video and snap pics of what your package looks like,, that same pics u will send to your shipping agent and all he will do is weigh nd send your stuff

some things are easier done yourself with little assitance from your agent

safe urself d stress
do your homework
contact your vendor
bargain d price
pay attention to details
size,colours,textures etc
secure d deal
do secure card payments

ship to ur agents address

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
funkam do you accept PayPal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
We dont accept PayPal

https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

Funkam logistics

Take Advantage of our bulk shoes
female 50pcs for smaller sizes 80k
Female big sizes 97k (50pcs)
kids 50pcs 80k

NB The Shoes are of very good Quality

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by judemee: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2019
For speed and accurate service delivery, connect with ..... Judice Global Cargo China.
Air & Sea Cargo from China to every part of Nigeria.

+86 13922213662 = whatsapp & wechat contact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Any reliable shipping agent that can do express delivery from China to Lagos?

It's just two pcs of dress and it's needed for registry next week.

Any recommendation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.