Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619474 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
papalasun:

At funkam we are not afraid of people calling us out here.
Our customer base is increasing day after day
We don't claim perfection but our integrity is second to none.
I am.very certain I have attended to you on the WhatsApp
I will not respond to your messages anymore since I don't even know the said order in question
You can talk to me on the WhatsApp. Or better still give me the name on your order then I can know what else to say about your order.
For almost two weeks now, you haven't shipped my package .
Your customer service is poor.
You read and ignore messages then reply when you feel like.
Your service's are downright terrible.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dani4tech:
Once u've made a payment to funkam...it takes the Grace of God for them to reply u...

@papalasun
The honest truth. I won't advise anyone to use their services.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
KINGOFJAPAN:

For almost two weeks now, you haven't shipped my package .
Your customer service is poor.
You read and ignore messages then reply when you feel like.
Your service's are downright terrible.

When comments are made kindly attach name on order that is the best way I can know the particular order
I was able to find out this client
He was informed few days ago that we have almost all his goods but one still in the store all we could do was call the seller who later shipped out the link. The said item was out of stock
What people fail to understand is that we are not the manufacturer. We still await the final link to arrive our store. I even reached out to him yesterday and today asking if he wanted express or cargo shipping all he was asking was the kg of his goods how could we take kg of goods when goods are not completed I asked if he wanted express or cargo cos of time difference between China and Nigeria by the time the last order comes in we will be ready for shipment by then he might not be available to respond to mode of shipment this happens alot
It's always easy to talk down on a service but with Funkam we always have our facts

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
papalasun:

When comments are made kindly attach name on order that is the best way I can know the particular order.
So you can respond here, but you're ignoring my messages on whatsapp. What's the kg of my goods, you said you'll do it today.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
W
KINGOFJAPAN:

So you can respond here, but you're ignoring my messages on whatsapp. What's the kg of my goods, you said you'll do it today.

We are operating a business chat. Do me a favor do a screen shot of our conversation
My last question was do u want an express mode.
I will do screen shot of most of these clients complaining
They won't read.
A client paid today he is already asking for update. I re posted the brief for him to read still he did Not all I did was to ignore his message to attend to a more serious client
We give Kg of goods on the scale to show transparency
I asked you the mode of shipping you are asking for Kg
How many logistics will even show you goods on scale
A client ask us to send her goods to another shipping firm. We did the buying for her
After we took the kg of her goods it was 32
But the shipping company we sent her goods to charged her for 35kg
She just need to pay for 35kg
At funkam we are honest. We are second to none. Your fund is 100% safe
We don't hike kg
Clients are beginning to abuse some of these services
We do send video of goods
Pictures of goods before shipment and goods get display on Kg
For our prospective clients kindly ignore false information about us
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
papalasun:
W

We are operating a business chat. Do me a favor do a screen shot of our conversation
They won't read.
A client paid today he is already asking for update. I re posted the brief for him to read still he did Not all I did was to ignore his message to attend to a more serious client
A client ask us to send her goods to another shipping firm. We did the buying for her
We don't hike kg
It irks me that you are online, typing this epistle but you can't respond on whatsapp after reading my message.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
papalasun:

When comments are made kindly attach name on order that is the best way I can know the particular order
He was informed few days ago that we have almost all his goods but one still in the store all we could do was call the seller who later shipped out the link. The said item was out of stock
What people fail to understand is that we are not the manufacturer. We still await the final link to arrive our store. I even reached out to him yesterday and today asking if he wanted express or cargo shipping all he was asking was the kg of his goods how could we take kg of goods when goods are not completed I asked if he wanted express or cargo cos of time difference between China and Nigeria by the time the last order comes in we will be ready for shipment by then he might not be available to respond to mode of shipment this happens alot
It's always easy to talk down on a service but with Funkam we always have our facts
Funkam you have poor communication and customer service.
You never told me it's out stock. You said "one link yet to be delivered" and that was 5 days ago. You can type epistle here, but you can't respond to questions of a customer on whatsapp. You'll be asked a simple question, you'll ignore. It's not right.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Impexp(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Contact us for procurement from china. We are very efficient and time conscious. Our rate is friendly.

Call/whatsapp; 08186116315
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Taeewo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
The problem with most of dis our nairaland logistics na poor communication/customer service, make una dey employ people wey already dey addicted to phone. Not the one that will be lazy to chat or reply customer.

Oyinbo value customer service more than us.

If una self chat seller on 1688, he read n no reply,how una go feel.

With 10k monthly salary,una go see who go do am or una family self fit help una cus of trust.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Udoks(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Impexp:
Contact us for procurement from china. We are very efficient and time conscious. Our rate is friendly.

Call/whatsapp; 08186116315

Are you based in China or you are a middle man?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2019
KINGOFJAPAN:

Funkam you have poor communication and customer service.
You never told me it's out stock. You said "one link yet to be delivered" and that was 5 days ago. You can type epistle here, but you can't respond to questions of a customer on whatsapp. You'll be asked a simple question, you'll ignore. It's not right.

My Goods is 19 days now since after the day he sent me the pictures

Maybe he is shipping by sea and lying I don't know

The only place u can get his attention is here, he will never answer his chat

Everyone is lying that u ignore chats

Let him Continue......downfall is very close

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:
W

They won't read.
We don't hike kg

How can we tell u if it's express or cargo when we don't know the size of the KG

Common u should be smarter than this now

Isn't it the KG that will determine what method of shipping one can afford

Na wa oo oo

Unprofessional is written all over your company

Tuuueeeeh never again

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Contact us to pay your suppliers in China.

we procure on 1688, alibaba and ebay.com

we also run facebook advert.

we are open for business 24/7 - 365days

1688.com alibaba.com and Ebay

send you link to us on whatsapp 07081997275

you will never regret dealing with US.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2019
fbtowner:

How can we tell u if it's express or cargo when we don't know the size of the KG

Common u should be smarter than this now

Isn't it the KG that will determine what method of shipping one can afford

Na wa oo oo

Unprofessional is written all over your company

Tuuueeeeh never again
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dani4tech(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Your arrogance and unprofessional way of attending to customers is so annoying...
You snub people on whatsapp but fast enough to reply here...

U've not been replying my msgs and next reply i got from you is "Goods shipped".
Without me knowing the weight of my items??

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MissOffpoint(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Dani4tech:
Your arrogance and unprofessional way of attending to customers is so annoying...

U've not been replying my msgs and next reply i got from you is "Goods shipped".

I laugh in Swahili... You mean he shipped your goods without you knowing the weight? This funkam guy is a very arrogant and rude person.

Thank God it's not only me that complained of his poor customer service. Message he will not reply on WhatsApp... But come to NL and be making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
MissOffpoint:

I laugh in Swahili... You mean he shipped your goods without you knowing the weight? This funkam guy is a very arrogant and rude person.

Thank God it's not only me that complained of his poor customer service. Message he will not reply on WhatsApp... But come to NL and be making mouth.

We have limited time we don’t allocate disproportionate amount to client who repeatedly causes problem
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
At funkam Logistics, integrity is our watchword; Funkam was conceived last year November. In few days from now we will be celebrating a successful year
We are nothing without our esteem customers. We have received almost 10 million in fund from our numerous clients. At the moment we have over 300 clients
Looking back can we say we have met the expectation of our esteems clients? I will answer in the affirmative.
At Fukam we strive to provide excellent customer service but we are aware we could have some hitches.
If a service provider tried to address a complaint and the customer still isn’t happy, it’s time to move on from that customer
In regard's to Dani4tech: he did not get to see the picture of his goods on the scale before shipment was done. At funkam we do send our clients video or pictures of goods once we receive from sellers and we also display goods on the scale for transparency
Because Dani didn’t get to see the picture of his goods on the scale is an unintentional failure on our part.

KINGOFJAPAN: (Francis| he requested to know the KG of his goods before the decision is made for the mode of shipping. we needed him to pick his choice of shipment because one of his links was on transit and will arrive at a time when he might not be available to make a decision before we ship out clients goods which are done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
What could cause a delay in a client’s order?
AT funkam we follow all the links to details; a case study is a client who wanted a black bag. The order was placed for a black bag but because the seller wanted to be smart he was out stock on black bag and decided to send a blue bag. what we do in such a scenario is to return and get a refund. Some might even send a damaged item like the bag in the picture, so it’s very possible for Client A to make payment before client B while client B gets his/her goods before client A
What could cause a delay in shipment arrival?
Mostly Battery goods coming via HK come in behind specified days
We don’t have an airline yet. We only buy slots so delay from an airline is not what we can handle.

To all our clients we say Thank you.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MissOffpoint(f): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:

We have limited time we don’t allocate disproportionate amount to client who repeatedly causes problem

You are the one that cause problems.

The driver you gave my goods to told me that he told you that he won't reach the park in Enugu yet you still gave it to him... Is that not problems you created for me?

All you know how to do is come to NL and be blabbing nonsense.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:
At funkam Logistics, integrity is our watchword; Funkam was conceived last year November. In few days from now we will be celebrating a successful year
We are nothing without our esteem customers. We have received almost 10 million in fund from our numerous clients. At the moment we have over 300 clients
Looking back can we say we have met the expectation of our esteems clients? I will answer in the affirmative.
At Fukam we strive to provide excellent customer service but we are aware we could have some hitches.
If a service provider tried to address a complaint and the customer still isn’t happy, it’s time to move on from that customer
In regard's to Dani4tech: he did not get to see the picture of his goods on the scale before shipment was done. At funkam we do send our clients video or pictures of goods once we receive from sellers and we also display goods on the scale for transparency
Because Dani didn’t get to see the picture of his goods on the scale is an unintentional failure on our part.

KINGOFJAPAN: (Francis| he requested to know the KG of his goods before the decision is made for the mode of shipping. we needed him to pick his choice of shipment because one of his links was on transit and will arrive at a time when he might not be available to make a decision before we ship out clients goods which are done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
AT funkam we follow all the links to details; a case study is a client who wanted a black bag. The order was placed for a black bag but because the seller wanted to be smart he was out stock on black bag and decided to send a blue bag. what we do in such a scenario is to return and get a refund. Some might even send a damaged item like the bag in the picture, so it’s very possible for Client A to make payment before client B while client B gets his/her goods before client A
We don’t have an airline yet. We only buy slots so delay from an airline is not what we can handle.

What in Pete's name do you mean the last link will arrive at a time I might not be available to make a decision before you ship? Are you for real? You who ignores /doesn't respond to text is saying this.

By the way. That's not my number on the package (that's if it's mine, cos you still haven't responded to my whatsapp messages asking what's the total kg of my package).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by StylesX: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dani4tech:

This funkam gave me inflated quotes, she didn't know i know how to calculate stuff, i just ran for my life, today i am grateful to God for making me escape so much pain, because if i had ordered through her, I'll be here complaining too, what a miracle. cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dani4tech(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:

And this was hard to text on whatsapp?
What is my fate now??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
StylesX:
This funkam gave me inflated quotes, she didn't know i know how to calculate stuff, i just ran for my life, today i am grateful to God for making me escape so much pain, because if i had ordered through her, I'll be here complaining too, what a miracle. cheesy

Sometimes I just read some comments and smile
What do you mean by inflated quotes
I believe you are new to Importation.
You must be referring to costing of your links
Give the same links to another agent it will still be the same calculation outcome
If an item is sold for 10Rmb per one it does not mean 3pcs,of the item =30Rmb
We have what is called local shipping fee which is always indicated and charged by the seller
For instance if the seller's shipping fee to our store is 6 rmb
It does not mean buying 3pcs will be 30+6
The bill for costing is automated. No agent can add extra fee to it

It's just like buying goods on konga
After checking out shipping fee is added to the original cost of item

We are moving on at funkam
Today 15 deals were closed

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by badfuckerz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:

dont displaying peoples item here, is unprofessional , do you know who might be snitching on the person business before?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shupy: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:

Today 15 deals were closed

And how many do you think you've lost? You think the complaints has no implication or you're just in denial? Go and improve on your customer relationship. There's no excuse for being unresponsive.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
shupy:

And how many do you think you've lost? You think the complaints has no implication or you're just in denial? Go and improve on your customer relationship. There's no excuse for being unresponsive.
Complaints that are not constructive
Someone saying we gave a wrong quote when billing is automated
We are moving on and negative comments can't bring us down
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MissOffpoint(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
papalasun:

Complaints that are not constructive
Someone saying we gave a wrong quote when billing is automated

Who told you that? Keep on dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2019
badfuckerz:

dont displaying peoples item here, is unprofessional , do you know who might be snitching on the person business before?
His entire business reeks of Unprofessionalism

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2019
papalasun:

If you continue like this, in the long run your attitude will.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation and a need for reliable and affordable services on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

PRINKIPAS LOGISTICS

eBAY & Amazon Procurment
Procurement Charges FREE!
eBay & Amazon Pre-order Dollar Rate (360 / $1).
eBay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Mobile Phone $17.
ebay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Laptop $50
eBay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Pound (Other Products) $5.

Alibaba & 1688 Procurement
Procurement Charges FREE!
Alibaba & 1688 Pre-order Yuan Rate (N60 / ¥1).
Alibaba & 1688 Normal Shipping Rate Per kg $10 (2-3 Weeks) .
Alibaba & 1688 Express Shipping Rate Per kg $14 (3-5 Days).

Note: Alibaba & 1688 Products with battery or liquid takes 2-3 weeks.

CONTACT US: CONTACT +234-805-855 -9898, +234-701- 222-8485.

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2019
KINGOFJAPAN:

His entire business reeks of Unprofessionalism

The phone number on the goods is mine which is needed on all items
We don't display any client phone number
Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2019
badfuckerz:

Thanks for the comment
We display goods without the name of the owner
We only display goods in carton with the name of the owner
Number on goods is for funkam

The said goods for Francis was displayed with his comment to make a statement
Better still thanks for the observation

At funkam we know privacy is very keen a commitment we must give to our clients
We have clients with a single buy of goods worth over 1m goods were displayed with no name attached

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.