Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618187 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uyicus: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Salute to everyone in the house respect to everyone I have an Ecommerce store getting a reliable logistics company that can help buy and ship from 1688 has been an issue I really need a trustworthy one can anybody recommend the one they have used before with nice customer service thanks.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2019
uyicus:
Salute to everyone in the house respect to everyone I have an Ecommerce store getting a reliable logistics company that can help buy and ship from 1688 has been an issue I really need a trustworthy one can anybody recommend the one they have used before with nice customer service thanks.....

hello

send us a hi on whatsapp 07081997275

we procure and ship from 1688

we are available 24/7
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2019
papalasun:

Thanks for the comment
We display goods without the name of the owner
We only display goods in carton with the name of the owner
Number on goods is for funkam

The said goods for Francis was displayed with his comment to make a statement
Better still thanks for the observation

At funkam we know privacy is very keen a commitment we must give to our clients
We have clients with a single buy of goods worth over 1m goods were displayed with no name attached
And you couldn't communicate this on whatsapp?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Justm1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
�Welcome to Justm Procurement And Logistics Services�

We Help Individuals and Businesses Like Yours to purchase And Procure products from China and deliver to your door post.

We also Do

Wholesales and Retail Selling Of Matcha Green Tea Powder

Contact us on Whatsapp: https:///+2347068357282
*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*

https:///2347068357282?text=Hello..%20Welcome..%20I%20will%20get%20to%20you%20shortly
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Justm1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
uyicus:

You can give our services a try

Effective customer relations
Speedy shipping
Goods in complete quality and quantity

Send us a message 07068357282
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Greenleaf247: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
Everyone is just complaining about funkam Logistics poor communication service, lolz they are on the right point anyway. I was frustrated to an extended that I have to no other choice than to dump him and go for Qualitymart after I receive my first package from him. I was just wondering that why are they praising this guy then on this thread, I was like maybe he paid those people to praise him and his service. Trust me funkam if you improve in your communication aspect. Your service we be best here. #Peace
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgentPein(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guys pls can you give list of most notable and reputable logistics company now? Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Greenleaf247:
Everyone is just complaining about funkam Logistics poor communication service, lolz they are on the right point anyway. I was frustrated to an extended that I have to no other choice than to dump him and go for Qualitymart after I receive my first package from him. I was just wondering that why are they praising this guy then on this thread, I was like maybe he paid those people to praise him and his service. Trust me funkam if you improve in your communication aspect. Your service we be best here. #Peace

Thank you for your post
Those who are complaining I can pick out 3 on this forum. We have over 300 clients so it's expected some will complain
First person complaint was that we did not show him kg of his goods before shipment was done. To Us that was unintentional

Second client said his goods ought to have arrived
We don't have control over airline. goods are promptly delivered to clients whose goods come via China cargo
HK cargo is a pain on its own. Those who are into shipping battery goods
Can relate to my assertion
Another fellow said we inflated his costing.
How could that be possible, costing of link is automated on 1688
Are we 100% perfect.? No we are not. , even a big brand link MTN get flaws
All we need from our Clients is to j follow simple instructions. You Can't make payment on a Monday and be expecting update on a Tuesday

When goods are shipped out it does have stipulated arrival. days . But
When a client who won't bother to read the brief but keep asking for goods each day of the week what can we do than to refer such a client to the brief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by judemee: 2:36am On Nov 06, 2019
uyicus:
Contact Judice Cargo China for excellent service delivery.... ( +86 13922213662 whatsapp & wechat )
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2019
AgentPein:
Guys pls can you give list of most notable and reputable logistics company now? Thanks in advance
Give judemee a trial. I have used them once. You can check through the page for their contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Shipping status.

try to understand
9-11days is d shipping duration from china to lagos state from d secound day when ur goods wqs receive in china warehouse excluding Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

delivery by seller to the warehouse is 2-5days depending on how fast d seller and the city they are staying.

we dont have power on when the seller deliver,... some seller might be out of stock and wont update early until after weeks when we dont have choice than to request for refund.

to enjoy smooth, ride Order i always advice
buyers to order from not less than 5supplier with
good revievs so that they can deliver early,
imaging buying from 10-15supplier 8 deliver
within 4days 1 deliver after 7days and,the last
seller is yet to deliver after 10days.
what of time ?
loss of customer ?
in this scenerio it not the procurement agent or
shipping company fault.

where you can start blaming the shipping
company is when they confirm,to have receive all
d goods in china warehouse and the,goods did
not arrive in due date. if you re buyinh Battery
and liquid products yiur goods can stay 2-3days
extra because of charges and custom at the
airport.
let always be patient with each other, it a
business and so many things can go wrong at
any time.
have a Nice day and Good sales.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by philiancoop(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
CHRISTMAS SALES RUSH: YOUR WEBSITE IS A POWERFUL MARKETING TOOL
Your website not bringing in enough leads for you? Here’s what to do!
Compelling and Seductive website articles (copy) can make more visitors slip and slide into your DM this season of sales rush…
…Giving you the competitive advantage in your industry
…and improve your business image.
Using optimized content for your web pages and offers has many benefits:
You get more leads and prospects.
Increase sales multiple times,
Enhance your professional brand and make your brand famous,
And improve your customer services and extend your relationship with your customers.
I have the HOBBY and SKILL of masterfully weaving POWERFUL sales content for you. Call now for your
Professional Website copywriting
Social Media Ad Campaign Copy
Social Media Strategy
Email copywriting
You have to hurry because my End of the year MASSIVE DISCOUNT Offer ends November 15th. After that, price goes up 5X!!. AND THAT’S IF YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE NOT TAKEN ALL THE 6 SLOTS.
Click on the link below to message me on Whatappp:
Betterstill contact +2348132751887 (Whatsapp and SMS)
https:///2348132751887?text=I%27m+interested+in+Powerful+sales+copy
Email ukahphilip@gmail.com

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by divinebrand1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Interested in using Cartoons or 3d animations to improve your sales?

Whatsaap me on 08139539656

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgentPein(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
estilo:

Give judemee a trial. I have used them once. You can check through the page for their contact
thanks a lot
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
AgentPein:

am available to take ur order

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by smoke9910(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
I've got a wechat account for sale. Anyone intersted can buzz me on WhatsApp. 07067723187
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
papalasun:

Thank you for your post
Those who are complaining I can pick out 3 on this forum. We have over 300 clients so it's expected some will complain
First person complaint was that we did not show him kg of his goods before shipment was done. To Us that was unintentional

Second client said his goods ought to have arrived
We don't have control over airline. goods are promptly delivered to clients whose goods come via China cargo
HK cargo is a pain on its own. Those who are into shipping battery goods
Can relate to my assertion
Another fellow said we inflated his costing.
How could that be possible, costing of link is automated on 1688
Are we 100% perfect.? No we are not. , even a big brand link MTN get flaws
All we need from our Clients is to j follow simple instructions. You Can't make payment on a Monday and be expecting update on a Tuesday

When goods are shipped out it does have stipulated arrival. days . But
When a client who won't bother to read the brief but keep asking for goods each day of the week what can we do than to refer such a client to the brief

Stop lying bros u said u shipped my goods on the 16th of October up till now it's yet to arive

Count it your self when your normal shipping says 10-13 days

Stop luring ppl with lies you are shipping people's goods with the poorest airline

My God will rescue me from this one time cause I am already regretting ever patronising you

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is the battery product u are screaming about

Another logistic company brought it to lagos in 12 days Normal shipping

It's the same product I have with you that is taking over 21 days now

You are shipping through a very poor airline

Never again will I use ur service

Your service is extremely poor

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uyicus: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2019
fbtowner:
This is the battery product u are screaming about

Another logistic company brought it to lagos in 12 days Normal shipping

It's the same product I have with you that is taking over 21 days now

You are shipping through a very poor airline

Never again will I use ur service

Your service is extremely poor
Please which logistics company brought in the goods in 12days thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
uyicus:
Please which logistics company brought in the goods in 12days thanks

Cargo direct do.

check my signature for my contact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Some agents are really poor in providing updates for their customers. I like chrisvimail because of their service. Always attending to you. Just that it is little more expensive....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mommytas(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2019
China mobile payment giants Alipay, WeChat open to international cards

(Reuters) - China mobile payment giants Alipay and WeChat Pay have started allowing overseas users to link their accounts to international bank cards, in a move cheered by foreign payment firms like Visa and Mastercard.

The moves came during a major import fair in Shanghai aimed at showcasing the country's free trade credentials.

Tencent, the parent company of WeChat Pay, said on Wednesday it was opening up in a statement on one of its official websites, while Alibaba-backed Alipay announced the change on its official media service platform.

A significant portion of transactions in China are made through the platforms, which previously only accepted Chinese bank accounts. Users use Alipay and WeChat Pay for daily tasks such as paying bills, buying groceries or booking taxis.

"The inconvenience of not being able to use the widely adopted local mobile payments is becoming a major pain point for overseas people living in or visiting mainland China," Tencent said in an e-mailed statement.

Both platforms will now allow users to link international cards by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Global Network and JCB to their accounts.

U.S. digital payment company Visa Inc said "This partnership means that we’ll be working towards an environment where Visa cardholders will be able to use their Visa card in China at the millions of places where WeChat Pay is accepted."

Mastercard said in a statement on Thursday that it saw this as a move to expand choices for travelers with Mastercard cards.

China has long been dogged by allegations of protectionism, a practice that has floored attempts by foreign payment firms to access what will be the largest bank card market by 2020.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
I sell rmb at the cheapest rate currently
@ #52.5 per rmb

Contact me now
WhatsApp: +8618340315440
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
I do normal ship to Nigeria 7days, you get your goods
Rate:
Shipping : $4.8 per kg
Clearing fee: #480 per kg

Nigeria warehouse Office: Alaba international

My contact: WhatsApp: +8618340315440
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by babadots: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hi all shipping agents, I am planning to import a number of doors (wooden and Steel doors) from China for private use and I need quotes from some [b]reputable [/b]organisations who can receive the goods in China and deliver to an address in Ibadan.

Please quote for

1. Sea freight (cbm)
2. Duties
3. Delivery in Ibadan.
4. How long between receiving goods in China and delivery in Ibadan.

Many Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fbtowner(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
iscom:
Some agents are really poor in providing updates for their customers. I like chrisvimail because of their service. Always attending to you. Just that it is little more expensive....

I don't think chrisvicmall is expensive

All this useless ppl forming logistics are pure liar
They tell u express is 8.5$ and clearing is 600 naira that's 10$ then they will take nothing less than 5 days to ship ur goods

While chrisvicmall will ship ur express at 12$ including clearing and deliver under 2 days

Do the maths

All this quack logistics express is equivalent to chrisvicmall tweakly which is 5 day to 7 days at $9

And again chrisvicmall service fee is 3% unlike these ppl charging 8-10%

5 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shawdy1(m): 4:56am On Nov 08, 2019
emmy4lov:
pls can any body help me with judy's no of nonikings? micheals no has been off for about 2 days now

Judy is now slow in replying... I am yet to receive my remaining goods and or refund
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2019
our HK goods landed today all clients with batteries goods will be contacted
Funkanmlogistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.