Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620019 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chirowman:
chat me up in my whatsapp let's negotiate.

Say it here. Others are interested.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tobironke:

$7/kg and customs charge #450

Is the Base 1 reliable?
What about sky?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
papalasun:
Greetings from funkam logistics
This is to inform our clients who placed order few days back that we could have a delay in receiving goods from sellers because of the current holiday in China

funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword

Who has used this company before? Are they really reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
papalasun:

Integrity and our pocket because we don't offer free services.

I was still on the phone with you on Friday around 11.30 Am
I woke up to see your missed call. I had to call you back and even sent you messages .that is Integrity

The delivery guy billed you 7k because of the inter State lockdown .I even heard you gave him an extra 500 Naira ,when I got to know about such a high delivery price I was furious. ,i even scolded you That is integrity.
Responding to your message at 3.45am
That alone is integrity.

Nobody on this platform ever mentioned that we collected money without providing services
That alone is enough integrity

Thanks madam Priye

Funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword

This is awesome
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by drizzypat: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chrisvicmall:

If you are purchasing by yourself and wants us to handle the shipping, before your supplier ship out to our office, ask the supplier to send the following information: picture of the product(s) he is sending, picture of the package. After the supplier sent the package, request the receipt of the shipping which shows the weight of the parcel. Hold this information for reference purposes.

If we are the one paying your supplier assuming you have already concluded with your supplier, before they ship to our office, make sure to request for the above information.

When we receive the parcel, you can request for a picture of the item(s) we received. Picture request is now possible on our website.

Following the above instruction will help us eliminate 95% of the issues like an incorrect product, weight issues, incomplete products, etc.

The truth is that most suppliers on Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688, Taobao, Tmall, etc are just a third party. The truth is that the person you are speaking with might not be the actual person sending the goods to our office. For example, your supplier might be in Port Harcourt while the person that will ship to us might be in Sokoto. Your supplier might be purchasing from the real sender. If the real sender makes any mistake, the supplier won't be aware of it. However, if you request for all the information we mentioned above, it will eliminate major issues.

We sincerely apologies for the inconveniences.
@Chrisvicmall i paid money into your naira seller to top my account , a certain Ebenighe Ogochukwu Lilian gtb account, thiis is my first time trying your service yet i still havent gotten funded yet, its been over 6 hrs now according to your statement u said 5mins-5hrs , still nothing has been done, i'd like to know this is how yall makes delays in funding...

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
yes we do.
Krak:

Do you ship from UK to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2020
15k RMB needed @65naira
Contact whatsapp 07031357996
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Krak(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
prinkipas:
yes we do.

How much does it cost to ship a smartphone?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tellz: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello house, am new here. Please I want to start a mini importation business, each supplier I contacted will ask me if I have an agent in China, which I don't. Please can anyone recommend a good shipping agent for me that is trustworthy. Thank you for your response.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Krak:

How much does it cost to ship a smartphone?
kindly visit our website to get the detailed breakdown and cost calculation.

https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Who has use* blue diamond logistics China* they have been advertising in Channel TV?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2020
This exchange rate eh... Chrisvimail now N468 per dollar. Abeg if your own cheap let us know ooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by grandeoj09(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Funkam now #470 , Dollar Abeg

iscom:
This exchange rate eh... Chrisvimail now N468 per dollar. Abeg if your own cheap let us know ooo

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2020
grandeoj09:

We have no control over the exchange rate.
whatever is obtainable in the market is what clients will be asked to pay,

last week it was 462.

currently 465.
you can also make payment with USD if you can get it cheaper.

Funkam logistisc

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
grandeoj09:

shey
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today.

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by DjKrazy(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Thanks guys @ Funkam logistics for the timely delivery of my package from china to Abuja. Excellent service

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mctfopt: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
legendsmother:

U are very quick to reply just to make ur self seem good
Mtshewwww d day am ready to type I will drop my review for now keep doing what you do

Drop the review, good or bad, some awaiting customers may learn a thing or two.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Are you new in importation Business? Then this information should guide you in having a good and successful journey in making an headway

At Funkam we believe that when our clients make a profit on an item shipped through us, it's likely that such a client might do a second, third, and many more purchase and shipping via us
Before you send your links to us, buying at a particular store .Below are what you should look out for

1) Rating of the item on that store you wish to buy from.
An item with a rating of 5 can be good to go (It’s better to buy from a store with a zero rating than a store with a 2-3 rate I might be wrong anyway)

2 ) Pre-purchase rating: It’s the key to having a good buy. When the pre-purchase is high, it simply means customers got satisfaction and keep coming back to purchase the same item from the same store (qulaity can reflect in prices. A store with too much price gap on same item might not be selling a good product, unless its on a bulk order with higher MOQ)

3) Customers reviews also important to read.

At funkam its not about us making money but helping and guiding our clients to make a profit on each purchase

We notice that most clients who buy item like bags on 1688 always get it wrong
That bag picture you see on 1688 might look big but surely not the actual size of the physical bag

The sizes of the bags are depicted in Small, Medium, and Big. Always look out for the size.
Most sellers on 1688 don’t indicate a size just to play smart on prospective buyers.

How can you then know the outlook of a bag you intended buying?
Do a picture search for the same bag on taobao.com.
On taobao, you get to see the available sizes, the actual pictures of the bag at the photo reviews from previous buyers; you also get to see the material used in making the bag.

We wish you all the very best of sales
Funkam Logistics
Intergiry is our watchword
Whatsapp 07031357996
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

You can also contact us for quality EUGENIA face shield with frame.
bulk purchase at relatively cheap price

Funkam
Whatsapp 07031357996
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
mctfopt:

Drop the review, good or bad, some awaiting customers may learn a thing or two.

I don't think he/she has any bad reviews about Funkam. I have a dealing with them,yet to be completed but so far I don't have any bad review about Funkam.

I will update when I have my goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mctfopt: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Alkason:

I don't think he/she has any bad reviews about Funkam. I have a dealing with them,yet to be completed but so far I don't have any bad review about Funkam.

I will update when I have my goods.

Let the person drop it for all to see. Bad review is not really something a business person should shy away from. It helps the business know more about how to satisfy the customers. No business have only 5-star reviews, it just does not seem realistic to expect all customers to be satisfied with services rendered.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
mctfopt:

Let the person drop it for all to see. Bad review is not really something a business person should shy away from. It helps the business know more about how to satisfy the customers. No business have only 5-star reviews, it just does not seem realistic to expect all customers to be satisfied with services rendered.

You are very much correct.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chinese yuan (RMB) is available In small and large quantity.

I can also help you pay your supplier either on Alipay or WeChat.

Send me a Dm for your Exchange on WhatsApp.

Check my signature for contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Curdlebug(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
I’m sorry to deviate,

Pls, i need a distributor contact in Dubai for oil perfumes in carnisters, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml etc.

Or anyone who knows how i can get contacts of top sellers in Dubai?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Donald7610: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Many agents with hidden Charges
Until you commit yourself
Just got 5 tablets from 1688.com with 45k charges
Rather dine with the Devil to new Angel
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ThePianoGuy: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
papalasun:
Are you new in importation Business? Then this information should guide you in having a good and successful journey in making an headway

At Funkam we believe that when our clients make a profit on an item shipped through us, it's likely that such a client might do a second, third, and many more purchase and shipping via us
Before you send your links to us, buying at a particular store .Below are what you should look out for

1) Rating of the item on that store you wish to buy from.
An item with a rating of 5 can be good to go (It’s better to buy from a store with a zero rating than a store with a 2-3 rate I might be wrong anyway)

2 ) Pre-purchase rating: It’s the key to having a good buy. When the pre-purchase is high, it simply means customers got satisfaction and keep coming back to purchase the same item from the same store (qulaity can reflect in prices. A store with too much price gap on same item might not be selling a good product, unless its on a bulk order with higher MOQ)

3) Customers reviews also important to read.

At funkam its not about us making money but helping and guiding our clients to make a profit on each purchase

We notice that most clients who buy item like bags on 1688 always get it wrong
That bag picture you see on 1688 might look big but surely not the actual size of the physical bag

The sizes of the bags are depicted in Small, Medium, and Big. Always look out for the size.
Most sellers on 1688 don’t indicate a size just to play smart on prospective buyers.

How can you then know the outlook of a bag you intended buying?
Do a picture search for the same bag on taobao.com.
On taobao, you get to see the available sizes, the actual pictures of the bag at the photo reviews from previous buyers; you also get to see the material used in making the bag.

We wish you all the very best of sales
Funkam Logistics
Intergiry is our watchword
Whatsapp 07031357996
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

You can also contact us for quality EUGENIA face shield with frame.
bulk purchase at relatively cheap price

Funkam
Whatsapp 07031357996

Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Nornal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

whatsapp- ‭‭ https:///8613614012491 Sunday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Donald7610:
I don't understand this message.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Meanwhile, there is a bit of silence here. Are we too busy these days or we have stopped importing?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ThePianoGuy: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Donald7610:

You can pm me no hidden charges
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Donald7610: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
ThePianoGuy:

You can pm me no hidden charges
Added to my WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ehmdey: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
lalaboi:
Any shipper here can get me goods from alibaba to get hear within 2weeks?

Its flashdrives

You may contact me on...
https:///2349060136047

If you don't mind sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.