Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618085 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BlongTrendies(f): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hardetutu01:
hi
pls I need a trusted company that can help deliver goods from China to Lagos Nigeria... waiting for the best trusted one pls.

Use cvm. Very easy and reliable
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hardetutu01(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2020
BlongTrendies:

Use cvm. Very easy and reliable
send me their contact pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hardetutu01:
hi
pls I need a trusted company that can help deliver goods from China to Lagos Nigeria... waiting for the best trusted one pls.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tansismmg(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mercedes Benz GLK350 For Sale
Black
Still very neat
5.3M
Call me 08066949163

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sorelee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please who can recommend someone who can help ship a laptop from usa to nigeria... i am considering price and safety
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
papalasun:
We have started receiving goods from suppliers.
We await a coast clear to commence shipment

Funkam logistics
Have you shipped yet?
I've been waiting for update since
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
We are on WhatsApp you can talk to us there.
Yes we have started shipping

mekuso89:
Have you shipped yet?
I've been waiting for update since
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BlongTrendies(f): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hardetutu01:
send me their contact pls

Place your orders on their websitehttps://chrisvicmall.com/. Create an account if you don't have one. Fund your ewallet and place your order, wait and it will be delivered to you. I have ordered 3 items this month and it will get to me soon. Just 10 to 14 days. I have used them since 2013. No issues.
Every business has its problems, but they can get resolved. They have been in this business for a long time. When you experience hiccups, all you need is patience to resolve them, thats all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2020
BlongTrendies:

Place your orders on their websitehttps://chrisvicmall.com/. Create an account if you don't have one. Fund your ewallet and place your order, wait and it will be delivered to you. I have ordered 3 items this month and it will get to me soon. Just 10 to 14 days. I have used them since 2013. No issues.
Every business has its problems, but they can get resolved. They have been in this business for a long time. When you experience hiccups, all you need is patience to resolve them, thats all.
how do I fund my account easily please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by peacealways: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Impotation how do I go about it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dpete1: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2020
peacealways:
Impotation how do I go about it
Send me a DM

Lemme put you through
Or drop your details
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Funkam Logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your trusted Agent
Funkam Logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by peacealways: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
dpete1:
Send me a DM
Lemme put you through Or drop your details
mail opheem@gmail.com thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greetings from funkam logistics
This is to inform our clients who placed order few days back that we could have a delay in receiving goods from sellers because of the current holiday in China

funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2020
papalasun:
Greetings from funkam logistics
This is to inform our clients who placed order few days back that we could have a delay in receiving goods from sellers because of the current holiday in China

funkam logistics
when is other goods going to arrive I've been waiting for months mow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2020
mekuso89:
when is other goods going to arrive I've been waiting for months mow

The best medium to make a complaint is via our Whatsapp number 07031357996
we can easily have ur order information via that medium.

Your message stated that you have been waiting for months without sight of your goods

The shipment of goods was halted at a point due to the hike in price which many couldn't afford.
we fully commenced shipping 3 weeks ago, so like I said talk to us via the WhatsApp.

At the moment we are sending out messages for clients to come forward to pick up goods.

Funkam Logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by legendsmother(f): 2:37am On Jun 28, 2020
papalasun:

Funkam Logistics

Really? Papa Ladin this is priye
Integrity? Or ur pocket?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:35am On Jun 28, 2020
legendsmother:

Really? Papa Ladin this is priye
Integrity? Or ur pocket?

Integrity and our pocket because we don't offer free services.

I was still on the phone with you on Friday around 11.30 Am
I woke up to see your missed call. I had to call you back and even sent you messages .that is Integrity

The delivery guy billed you 7k because of the inter State lockdown .I even heard you gave him an extra 500 Naira ,when I got to know about such a high delivery price I was furious. ,i even scolded you That is integrity.
Responding to your message at 3.45am
That alone is integrity.

Nobody on this platform ever mentioned that we collected money without providing services
That alone is enough integrity

Thanks madam Priye

Funkam logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2020
papalasun:

The best medium to make a complaint is via our Whatsapp number 07031357996
we can easily have ur order information via that medium.

Your message stated that you have been waiting for months without sight of your goods

The shipment of goods was halted at a point due to the hike in price which many couldn't afford.
we fully commenced shipping 3 weeks ago, so like I said talk to us via the WhatsApp.

At the moment we are sending out messages for clients to come forward to pick up goods.

Funkam Logistics

ok thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by legendsmother(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
papalasun:

Funkam logistics

U are very quick to reply just to make ur self seem good
Mtshewwww d day am ready to type I will drop my review for now keep doing what you do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
i need water treatment chemicals in large quantities from importers..best rate 08077881934 whats-app
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 5:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Let help you pay for your items on ALIBABA , aliexpress and TAOBAO at cheapest rates

Let help you pay for your items on ALIBABA , aliexpress and TAOBAO at cheapest rates

https:///2349093986088

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2020
This is a,very difficult time We can feel the anger of our clients with the new currency conversion.
We can't help it either
USD/462 naira to 1

It's subjected to change
Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BrandExpert(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Please, I need a reliable shipping agent for sea freight. Any sure recommendations?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today.

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
legendsmother:

U are very quick to reply just to make ur self seem good
Mtshewwww d day am ready to type I will drop my review for now keep doing what you do
They are really getting on nerves but let me hold my peace sha!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rmb is available at good rate .
I can help pay your supplier.

Fast and reliable!!!

Tested and trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.