Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619612 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by globalfanz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Safeplux:
CHINA PROCUREMENT TRAINING

Its a normal process to use a buying agent when you are shopping from China marchant sites, but its hardly a pleasant experience with your procurement agent. Despite paying up to 10% buying charge you still don't get the customer service satisfaction you want.

I can go on and on, how about the silent treatment when you throw in an inquiry just to know the status of your goods or is it the constant delay to forward goods for shipping.

ALLOW ME TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOUR BUYING AGENT KNOWS. SAVE BUYING CHARGES AND GET BUSY BUYING YOUR PRODUCTS YOURSELF IN JUST FEW
HPURS OF ACCESS TO MY VIDEO TRAINING, YOU WILL BECOME A PRO IN IMPORTATION. AND IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE AND EVEN GO ON TO BECOME AN AGENT TO SERVE OTHERS.

YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM CHINA 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, ETC.
LEARN HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR GOODS WITH YOUR BANK CARD
LEARN HOW TO INSPECT AND SEND YOUR GOODS FOR SHIPPING.

JOIN USING THIS LINK
https://paystack.com/buy/china-procurement-training

Safeplux, I have contacted you sometime ago for procurement and shipping. Your customer service was nothing to write home about. Is it that you are very hungry now because of messed up customer relationships thereby trying to rope in ignorant individuals into your empty training. My people please let us be careful with all these hungry men. Time has come when we will start reviewing them here. Many of them are seriously looking for another victim through the back door.

6 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ogborokiri(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Do you have a costumer that needs your products in Delta,Edo,bayelsa state.but he/she wants pay on delivery and is giving you stress.then let our company relief you from that stress
Our Services includes:
*Free warehousing
*Same day delivery
*Weekend delivery
*Pay on delivery
*No return charges
*Effective customer service
*Updates after each delivery
*24 hours remittance after each delivery.
We have awesome services, a trial will convince you and you will be glad you did.call or WhatsApp us on 08030622128
Email:KRISdeliveryservice@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2020
globalfanz:

Safeplux, I have contacted you sometime ago for procurement and shipping. Your customer service was nothing to write home about. Is it that you are very hungry now because of messed up customer relationships thereby trying to rope in ignorant individuals into your empty training. My people please let us be careful with all these hungry men. Time has come when we will start reviewing them here. Many of them are seriously looking for another victim through the back door.
expose them bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2020
iscom:
expose them bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
globalfanz:

Hello sir/ma.

We are very sorry for such experience.
"Sometime ago" that you contacted us could actually be during the covid heated period.

You sound very angry at us. And I wouldn't want to believe is because you had a poor communication that warranted all this powerful message.

Its well.

Kindly contact us with any inquiry/complains and we will attend to you...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Shop & Ship From China to Your Location

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by petitoni(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
I need a contact of a logistic company that ship from Nigeria to Ghana.
Very urgent please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dellaxlogistic: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
petitoni:
I need a contact of a logistic company that ship from Nigeria to Ghana.
Very urgent please

Hello we can help you ship from Nigeria to Ghana affordably and on time ..The first Glo line on signature is our WhatsApp number .You cab call us too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2020
daddytime:

Please, do let me know if you found someone for this request including rates.

just use chrisvicmall, very reliable and a bit expensive sha

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by daddytime(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emily22:

just use chrisvicmall, very reliable and a bit expensive sha

Thanks, a bunch.

I already used someone else.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
daddytime:

Thanks, a bunch.

I already used someone else.

share the shipper with me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by daddytime(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Emily22:

I won't recommend him to my enemy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
daddytime:

I won't recommend him to my enemy.

jesus...

Thanks for the advice, stay cool bro.

i will mail you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by daddytime(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Emily22:

jesus...

Thanks for the advice, stay cool bro.

i will mail you

Lol, no wahala.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by DORS(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
papalasun:
We wish to inform our clients and prospective customers of the latest development at Lagos Airport.
Their is an increase in the customs duty payment and Handling charges which caused the delay in clearing of goods since last week.
In view of this problem,the clearing charges has to be increased immediately
Please the clearing charges has increased between N500/550/kgs.
This information can be confirmed

Funkam logistics

Good evening Funkham,
is your shipping fee paid before or after shipping the goods.
I'll appreciate a quick reply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
DORS:

Good evening Funkham,
is your shipping fee paid before or after shipping the goods.
I'll appreciate a quick reply

Payment is when the goods arrive
Further questions should be directed to our whatsapp number 07031357996
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
300pcs Available for sale
WhatsApp 07031357996
MOQ 50

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ayomidric(m): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Safeplux:
Shop & Ship From China to Your Location

Hi guys, is safeplux reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mumtwins2: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hellp everyone who has used safeplux before ? Please give reviews
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jospepper(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ayomidric:

Hi guys, is safeplux reliable?
This may interest you. Reading through the thread I came across this.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by IbnIbrahim: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
dgr8truth:

Hi good day, have you eventually pickup your item from St Patrick international Logistics? I have a sea cargo with them, and they keep telling me stories that they are clearing since over a month now.

They have been holding mine for 3 months. From my conversations so far with them, it seems they have misplaced my goods. If you don't act fast, you may end up not getting your goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Giftedstan(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello..

I'm a crypto trader.

Please I usually do have large amount of RMB .
I need someone who is reliable and honest to sell to and thereby pay me in naira at an agreed rate .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by RCDIY(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emily22:

You can use @ papalasun. I did and not only did I receive quick updates on demand, I got my goods timely and paid what they weighed.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2020
TUGROW1688 new rates

¥ = N71.5
$=N470

Shipping
Normal goods all kg = $6.9/kg
7-10 days to arrive

Hk/Battery goods = 6.9/kg
15 days for Hong Kong

All clearing is N500/kg

All rate is subject to change as rate are not stable..

For mor information contact 08092335552
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2020
RCDIY:

You can use @ papalasun. I did and not only did I receive quick updates on demand, I got my goods timely and paid what they weighed.

Thanks for the recommendation
Funkam Logistics
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ArewaWife(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
papalasun:
We wish to inform our clients and prospective customers of the latest development at Lagos Airport.
Their is an increase in the customs duty payment and Handling charges which caused the delay in clearing of goods since last week.
In view of this problem,the clearing charges has to be increased immediately
Please the clearing charges has increased between N500/550/kgs.
This information can be confirmed

Funkam logistics

Please do you have an office in lagos?
I want to import some goods from alibaba.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

Please do you have an office in lagos?
I want to import some goods from alibaba.

yes, we do.
Funkam logistics
07031357996(whatsapp)
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
I just received my goods from funkam logistics. Nice service from them.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Evilgenuis: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Have anyone here used Gclef...saw them on IG and there rate seems good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 4:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Have anyone here used Gclef...saw them on IG and there rate seems good
No.... Funkam is doing well

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by janga(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Any shipping Agent from Morroco/Tanzania to Nigeria or i should use Dhl
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dgr8truth(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
IbnIbrahim:

They have been holding mine for 3 months. From my conversations so far with them, it seems they have misplaced my goods. If you don't act fast, you may end up not getting your goods
Please if you have somebody in Lagos send the person to their office. I've received one of my item from them after one of their useless staff told me the item has not been cleared for more than 2 months where as the said item is in the office, they just feel lazy to notify me. Funny enough after collecting the item I called the staff and he said the item has still not cleared.

This is also one of their contact in naija 0816 458 5092 her name is favour I believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.