Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619820 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by henryduru2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by delawal: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Giftedstan:
Hello..

I'm a crypto trader.

Please I usually do have large amount of RMB .
I need someone who is reliable and honest to sell to and thereby pay me in naira at an agreed rate .

what's ur location, if u re in the east we can be dealing. I have so many demands for RMB. ur rate must also be good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shawdy1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Can we chat O. 8 1 3 4 8. 9. 4 6 1 8
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by IbnIbrahim: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
dgr8truth:

Please if you have somebody in Lagos send the person to their office. I've received one of my item from them after one of their useless staff told me the item has not been cleared for more than 2 months where as the said item is the office, they just feel lazy to notify me. Funny enough after collecting the item I called the staff and he said the item has still not cleared.

This is also one of their contact in naira 0816 458 5092 her name is favour I believe.

Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
New Tugrow1688 Shipping Rate

Normal Goods
Shipping - $7.1
Clearing - N500/kg

1kg = #3,872.5

7-10 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

Battery, liquids, powder, intimacy gadgets & Food items
Shipping - $7.1/kg
Clearing - N500/kg

1kg = #3,872.5

15 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

Rate:
1¥ = 71.5Naira
1$ = 475Naira

*Affecting all goods that leaves china from 15th of October henceforth*

All rates are subject to change cause rates are unstable

Contact 08092335552 for details

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
We are Nicargo.com and we offer Air and Sea Freight And Our Air Cargo Prices Is $6.8 per kg and Sea Cargo prices is $321 per CBM as of now you're reading this.

Visit: Nicargo.com now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nicargo:
We are Nicargo.com and we offer Air and Sea Freight And Our Air Cargo Prices Is $6.8 per kg and Sea Cargo prices is $321 per CBM as of now you're reading this.

Visit: Nicargo.com now

Sounds good

Tell us more
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Giftedstan(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
delawal:

what's ur location, if u re in the east we can be dealing. I have so many demands for RMB. ur rate must also be good

I'm in Benin .
You also aware that rate is not static .
Yesterday @71.+
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning Fams, below is price rating for today.

Air Cargo

Weight Price: $6.7 per Kg

Rmb To Naira: ¥1 is N69

Delivery Date: 10 to 15 days when it leaves China.

Sea Cargo

Weight Price: $315 per CBM

Price Per Gp: $4500 per 20GGP

Transit Time: 30 to 40 days.

Rate Are From Nicargo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SpicyMimi(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
tugrow:
New Tugrow1688 Shipping Rate

Normal Goods
Shipping - $7.1
Clearing - N500/kg

1kg = #3,872.5

7-10 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

Battery, liquids, powder, intimacy gadgets & Food items
Shipping - $7.1/kg
Clearing - N500/kg

1kg = #3,872.5

15 Working days to arrive from when it leaves china

Rate:
1¥ = 71.5Naira
1$ = 475Naira

*Affecting all goods that leaves china from 15th of October henceforth*

All rates are subject to change cause rates are unstable

Contact 08092335552 for details

Thanks
Hello, why haven’t we received our goods? And you guys don’t ship fast. I’m waiting for your reply.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SpicyMimi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
iscom:
I just received my goods from funkam logistics. Nice service from them.
What is their duration please ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
SpicyMimi:

What is their duration please ?
15 days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MartLord01: 2:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Do you want to learn how to import products from China to Nigeria and start making money online in Nigeria? You can get started by learning how to start mini importation business in Nigeria right now.

Ready to learn how to start mini importation business in Nigeria? Then is guide is for you.

In this guide, we explain what mini importation is and how to get started step by step.

Here is a complete guide for it.

https://www.setuphub.com.ng/how-to-start-mini-importation-business-in-nigeria-step-by-step-guide/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Evilgenuis: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2020
iscom:
@ Chrisvimail when will you ship my goods? I requested for my goods to be shipped and same were accepted. I have waited for about 2 weeks now and nothing has been done. I bought those goods when dollar was N478 through you. Because dollar has dropped a little you don't want to ship my goods again. I credited my account after viewing your exchange rate which is N448, but immediately i paid you change it to N460 and credited my account at the rate of N460 and you have been doing this for a long time now. I sent goods to your China office and i also procured some through you and i requested for the two packages to be shipped at the same time, you shipped one and left one. All just to make me pay more. I would have shipped my goods at 8.50 dollars per kg but you delayed my goods and now you have increased it to 9 dollars per kg. God is watching. You can't use people money to climb to the top, until you work for it. You must surely come down. Your tactics will fail you.

Chrisvicmall is the most expensive shipping company in Nigeria, tho reliable and good customer service but they rip you off , such that after selling you won't see profit smh
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Evilgenuis:

Chrisvicmall is the most expensive shipping company in Nigeria, tho reliable and good customer service but they rip you off , such that after selling you won't see profit smh

Chrisvicmall charges will make you realise that "what's the essence of 1688 and Taobao since procurement and shipping will be 3* the amount u purchased d goods....

The way they charge can't make a business grow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Evilgenuis:

you are 100 percent correct.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Generally the aim of buying cheaper at taobao has been defeated because we are only working for shippers. I now buy most of my tins from AliExpress. Mostly if you don't have acct na die oo

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Air Cargo Rate

Weight Price: $6.8 per Kg

Rmb To Naira: ¥1 is N69

Delivery Date: 10 to 15 days when it leaves China.

Sea Cargo Rate

Weight Price: $315 per CBM

Price Per Gp: $4500 per 20GGP

Transit Time: 30 to 40 days.

Click https://www.nairaland.com/6185745/buy-ship-china-nigeria-using for updates
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by blkmum700: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2020
iscom:
Generally the aim of buying cheaper at taobao has been defeated because we are only working for shippers. I now buy most of my tins from AliExpress. Mostly if you don't have acct na die oo

Hello , please which account are you talking about ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Evilgenuis: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
iscom:

You ship directly from Ali express?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Evilgenuis:

You ship directly from Ali express?
yes most times
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
blkmum700:

Hello , please which account are you talking about ?
Having buying account
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Evilgenuis: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
iscom:
Having buying account

I have an account but my challenge is losing my goods on transit
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guys, I need anyone with experience in purchasing fashion items such as ladies underwear, lingerie ,bras and much more.....

AliExpress is not the best site for that...

Anyone here please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Evilgenuis:

I have an account but my challenge is losing my goods on transit
How?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Evilgenuis: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
iscom:
How?

I have heard stories of people losing goods at the post office
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Evilgenuis:

I have heard stories of people losing goods at the post office
true sha
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
GreenAirCargo:

It will be a waste of my quality time to respond to allegations that does not exist..

I really wonder why you sound hateful with so much bitterness and pain. Like we have had dealings before..

Anyways, I normally don't quote, but I had to do this so as to speak peace and happiness into your soul...

As a matter of fact, this is business, we can't satisfy all customers...

But let me narrate what happened briefly.
I was patronised by the said complainant, to procure 1000plastic bottles with bamboo cover, which is ordinary a contraband. But that was not the issue.

I procured successfully...
I shipped, but items were intercepted by customs, which wasn't expected to happen ordinarily on any other day aside the festive period occasionally.

So a fine was demanded by customs which I in turn communicated with the client.. I even worked out ways to reduce landing cost to accommodate the charge... But no, she had to run over here to type all that and crucify.

I guess she promised to update the house on the final outcome, but that never happened because she has collected her goods in good condition.

But ultimately all this are part of business.

I hope my summary is concise enough.

Have a nice day...
I work in Ajao PLS CAN I MET YOU IN AJAO TOMORROW AS I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FROM ALIEXPRESS
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2020
We are giving out ¥1000 giveaway and its expiring soon, click https://nicargo.com/%c2%a51000-rmb-giveaway-for-mini-importation-business-people/ to read more about it....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Greetings from Funkam Logistics
This is to inform our various clients of the sudden hike in freight rate,
The new rate for Guanzhou goods is now 7.8 dollars per kg
the rate is not constant and subject to change

you can always contact us via WhatsApp for the current rate
Funkam Logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Donald7610: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Relax
papalasun:
Greetings from Funkam Logistics

The new rate for Guanzhou goods is now 7.8 dollars per kg
Funkam Logistics

Why Guanzhou goods only
Not all china
Please explain that
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Donald7610:
Relax

Why Guanzhou goods only
Not all china
Please explain that
Thanks

Non-Battrey goods are term GZ goods
battery goods cant go via GZ Airport.
Funkanm Logistics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.