Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619807 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nosa88: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2021
papalasun:

Goods can be returned to your supplier.if the store is ready and willing to refund you .But you will have to pay the fee to send it back
Funkam logistics
I remembered asking you before i ordered this items if you accepted battery goods you said yes as far as it's not powerbank. I even sent you the item store(purchase) link and some photo's of it you said it's fine that no problem. Now when the item got to your warehouse you changed your stance all of a sudden then said you can't ship it cause it *plain* battery than Airlines won't accept it after i showed you all these things before i placed the order to your warehouse. You then concluded that nothing could be done at that time so i then had to wait hoping there would be a chance for it to be shipped out till now nothing has been done. Now you're suggesting the goods can be returned if the seller would be willing to accept it when you already know it will be already too late for those goods to be returned with respect to the date it was purchased which dates far back months! If things like this was been said a long time ago i would have known what to do. Now you let me waste my money ordering stuffs i wouldn't be able to receive. As my first time of using your services this leaves a bad remark/feedback about it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
nosa88:

I remembered asking you before i ordered this items if you accepted battery goods you said yes as far as it's not powerbank. I even sent you the item store(purchase) link and some photo's of it you said it's fine that no problem. Now when the item got to your warehouse you changed your stance all of a sudden then said you can't ship it cause it *plain* battery than Airlines won't accept it after i showed you all these things before i placed the order to your warehouse. You then concluded that nothing could be done at that time so i then had to wait hoping there would be a chance for it to be shipped out till now nothing has been done. Now you're suggesting the goods can be returned if the seller would be willing to accept it when you already know it will be already too late for those goods to be returned with respect to the date it was purchased which dates far back months! If things like this was been said a long time ago i would have known what to do. Now you let me waste my money ordering stuffs i wouldn't be able to receive. As my first time of using your services this leaves a bad remark/feedback about it.

I just read your message where you pointed out that our customer service is poor. you sent us goods that the airline rejected and I was always updating you via whatsapp.. we don't own an airline and we can only but abide by rules.... most agents won't even receive goods of 1kg let alone item of less than 1kg . . if the airline says pure battery goods is not acceptable. then we can't go any further.. MInd you batteries are of different categories
you have our WhatsApp number if you need any further clarification other than what I have narrated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoharry(f): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Safeplux:

This is the kind of quote I will reply to...

I wouldn't want to bore you with plenty talks nor explanations...

The goods in particular was never delivered by the courier the seller used.

It took me, the seller and courier company to sort the status of this goods, as it should be.

But what I can assure you is that the items has been resent by seller.

Will send you a message when the items lands...
Safeplux , since you refuse to pick my calls & respond to my WhatsApp messages, please may I know what is happening to my goods that have been held with custom for over two months ? I need an update and want to know that is actually the problem,aside from the increases in the clearing charges which I am expected to pay anyway ,do what is still the issue why my goods have not been cleared . Are they missing ? How long must I wait much more before I get my goods ?
Your silence to my messages and my call is not cool at all .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nosa88: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
papalasun:

I just read your message where you pointed out that our customer service is poor. you sent us goods that the airline rejected and I was always updating you via whatsapp.. we don't own an airline and we can only but abide by rules.... most agents won't even receive goods of 1kg let alone item of less than 1kg . . if the airline says pure battery goods is not acceptable. then we can't go any further.. MInd you batteries are of different categories
you have our WhatsApp number if you need any further clarification other than what I have narrated
You said you were always updating me.? Lol
Of all the conversations we chatted who always started it? If you know that you wouldn't accept 1kg why didn't you state it or why won't you state that out. That aside the fact i specifically asked if you accepted "plain" battery and you agreed(i told you everything about it sent even sent you photo which you requested. Told you *18650* batteries) then you now later changed and said airline won't accept it this all your fault. You could have said no or you we're not sure if it would be accepted by airline then i would not have wasted my money. The one that you're saying there are different types of battery i disagree with that battery is battery it's either made of lithium or nickel nothing else excpet of different capacities. Your customer service is bad to me in the fact that i remebered the first time i ask for your warehouse address in china then you gave it to me i then later ask for the province in china it's located you said you didn't know and that was an important criteria in one of the fields for the address on the platform i was to use. I then someone manage to a workaround it and the website system was able to detect and fill it up for me. Also when i was to place my order you didn't tell me to tell the seller to include my name and details in the package. When the goods then got to you you we're now telling me why my name when not including in the package this and that... Well you then said you'll let it slide as it was my first time that i didn't know. Something that you ought to inform your first timers about!.
You are now here lieing that you were always updating me lol. When it was me who was always making enquiry from you all the fcking time!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jemy09: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
I've used Funkam Logistics twice and I got my goods earlier than anticipated. The entire process was seamless and I'm very happy with their service.

As a very busy person, I don't like stress and they didn't give me any, unlike the other shipping company I was using that won't even ship my goods to Kano until I send someone to their office in Lagos.

I totally recommend them.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had some change out of the shipping fee I paid (I guess from the exchange rate conversion) and they told me about it and used it to pay the bike man that took my goods to the park to be forwarded to Kano.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
All these non-functional accounts providing reviews here. I hope all is well undecided

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by funsoul: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
lifemost1:
Are some of these logistics paying people to review their services, ko ye mi o.

No they are not. At least Funkam logistics didn't pay me. Have used their services and was asked to leave a review, which I did knowing fully well I got their contact through this same platform

Infact it will be a good idea if people give reviews about the shipping agent they have used. It will help others needing guidance, either positive or negative reviews
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifemost1: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
You are correct, when people share their genuine opinions about them, we will know the logistics services to use and the ones to avoid like plague^_^
funsoul:

No they are not. At least Funkam logistics didn't pay me. Have used their services and was asked to leave a review, which I did knowing fully well I got their contact through this same platform

Infact it will be a good idea if people give reviews about the shipping agent they have used. It will help others needing guidance, either positive or negative reviews

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
My candid Advice .if you are new to importation I will suggest you wait till next
year before you place an order with Us.
Moreover if you are a new client or prospective client to Funkam and still wish to make a purchase,then be ready to pay for the shipping fee beforehand before goods will be shipped
Funkam
Logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by numen(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Do you have an office in Nigeria? What's the address? How long does your shipping take to get to Nigeria? Do you work with products from Aliexpress?

Thanks.

papalasun:
My candid Advice .if you are new to importation I will suggest you wait till next
year before you place an order with Us.
Moreover if you are a new client or prospective client to Funkam and still wish to make a purchase,then be ready to pay for the shipping fee beforehand before goods will be shipped
Funkam
Logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:31am On Nov 19, 2021
quote author=numen post=107755412]Do you have an office in Nigeria? What's the address? How long does your shipping take to get to Nigeria? Do you work with products from Aliexpress?

Contact us via WhatsApp , 07031357996
Funkam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
It's better not to buy at all, than you buying with no payment plan for shipment.
For those who are yet to pick up goods that arrived Nigeria in September /October.
After December 25th God willing ,we won't be responsible for. Such goods.
Goods in that bracket will be considered abandon goods to be Auctioned
Funkam logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 0Brien: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
.the person above I see you deleted your post .

Assumption can be a big problem.some times these goods come in batches with different tracking numbers .once you assume kg for a client then one is in big problem .a. Very understandable lady ordered some items and was told by supplier that kg was around 90plus..when I informed her that her goods is above 340 even before parking
She said it was a lie but thank God it was indicated on the carton.i had to ask her again and again if she wanted cargo
Its always easy to come here to talk down on brands , even clients with goods of 1kg will still come here to complain..i will like to emphasize on goods below 5kg
Any agent who ship goods below 5kg for you without you paying for procurement fee has done you a favour.he only did a free service for you. Such people are the ones that will come and complain here about the service they got.. if agents also come out here to lists names of clients on Nairaland who are not picking up goods i magine how it will look like..
We have a new policy, any new client that wont pay for shipment beforehand wil need to ask his or her suppliers to pick up from us.
With exception to old client's who don't give us any payment issue.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Its about time I called him out too as he is no longer replying to my messages on WhatsApp. I have had my order form for more than 6months now. Only a part o my goods were delivered in July, 4months after , no goods no money. Safeplux please give me my money or my goods. You are not the only agent, how come it's only your goods that are having problems with custom.

Am calling you out now but I don't want to label you a scam yet. Kindly do the needful. @safeplux

omoharry:
Safeplux , since you refuse to pick my calls & respond to my WhatsApp messages, please may I know what is happening to my goods that have been held with custom for over two months ? I need an update and want to know that is actually the problem,aside from the increases in the clearing charges which I am expected to pay anyway ,do what is still the issue why my goods have not been cleared . Are they missing ? How long must I wait much more before I get my goods ?
Your silence to my messages and my call is not cool at all .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoharry(f): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
graciousme:
Its about time I called him out too as he is no longer replying to my messages on WhatsApp. I have had my order form for more than 6months now. Only a part o my goods were delivered in July, 4months after , no goods no money. Safeplux please give me my money or my goods. You are not the only agent, how come it's only your goods that are having problems with custom.

Am calling you out now but I don't want to label you a scam yet. Kindly do the needful. @safeplux

He has been ill .Had surgery he is recovering . Your goods have been with them for six month? is it via Shipping or Air cargo?Mine is since September and they cannot find it.I am suspecting its missing.So i am looking forward to filing for refund.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoharry(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
papalasun:
.the person above I see you deleted your post .

Assumption can be a big problem.some times these goods come in batches with different tracking numbers .once you assume kg for a client then one is in big problem .a. Very understandable lady ordered some items and was told by supplier that kg was around 90plus..when I informed her that her goods is above 340 even before parking
She said it was a lie but thank God it was indicated on the carton.i had to ask her again and again if she wanted cargo
Its always easy to come here to talk down on brands , even clients with goods of 1kg will still come here to complain..i will like to emphasize on goods below 5kg
Any agent who ship goods below 5kg for you without you paying for procurement fee has done you a favour.he only did a free service for you. Such people are the ones that will come and complain here about the service they got.. if agents also come out here to lists names of clients on Nairaland who are not picking up goods i magine how it will look like..
We have a new policy, any new client that wont pay for shipment beforehand wil need to ask his or her suppliers to pick up from us.
With exception to old client's who don't give us any payment issue.
Since price of freight & clearing is high now, what time is better to order for goods from China?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by martinsolly: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Thanks for your services always Funkam Logistics! ���

Hope to get discounts from you in the future

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021
martinsolly:
Thanks for your services always Funkam Logistics! ���

Hope to get discounts from you in the future

Thank you also for trusting us with your money
At Funkam integrity is our watchword
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Gentle and Final Reminder
This is to inform client's whose goods arrived January - November and yet to pick up goods , that by the end of December 2021 we won't be responsible for such goods anymore. We will be taking yearly stocks and account for the year.
Goods not paid for will be considered as abandoned goods and be auctioned for us to get back a little of the cost of shipment
Thanks
Funkam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2021
nosa88:

You said you were always updating me.? Lol
Of all the conversations we chatted who always started it? If you know that you wouldn't accept 1kg why didn't you state it or why won't you state that out. That aside the fact i specifically asked if you accepted "plain" battery and you agreed(i told you everything about it sent even sent you photo which you requested. Told you *18650* batteries) then you now later changed and said airline won't accept it this all your fault. You could have said no or you we're not sure if it would be accepted by airline then i would not have wasted my money. The one that you're saying there are different types of battery i disagree with that battery is battery it's either made of lithium or nickel nothing else excpet of different capacities. Your customer service is bad to me in the fact that i remebered the first time i ask for your warehouse address in china then you gave it to me i then later ask for the province in china it's located you said you didn't know and that was an important criteria in one of the fields for the address on the platform i was to use. I then someone manage to a workaround it and the website system was able to detect and fill it up for me. Also when i was to place my order you didn't tell me to tell the seller to include my name and details in the package. When the goods then got to you you we're now telling me why my name when not including in the package this and that... Well you then said you'll let it slide as it was my first time that i didn't know. Something that you ought to inform your first timers about!.
You are now here lieing that you were always updating me lol. When it was me who was always making enquiry from you all the fcking time!

I think this funkam logistics is a very deceptive fellow.

I want to get all the facts yet and see how my current business turns out with her or him.

Nigerians are never straightforward in life. They lie and lie and lie. Very deceptive. All they care is to get the money first. Then the wolve in that person comes out.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
mastercee:
All these non-functional accounts providing reviews here. I hope all is well undecided

It seems you were right. The reviews are most probably fake.

Am still in the middle of a transaction that is turning out to be fake.

You give someone a transaction and they wholy accept all your terms. What they actually want is to get the money out of you first. Then the whole conversation will start changing.

Let me see how my transaction turns out first.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=AgriHub post=108544486]

It seems you were right. The reviews are most probably fake.

Am still in the middle of a transaction that is turning out to be fake.

You give someone a transaction and they wholy accept all your terms. What they actually want is to get the money out of you first. Then the whole conversation will start changing.

Let me see how my transaction turns out first.[/quo no

In my 3 years in this business I have come to know that client wit goods below 5kg are a big of a problem .you called me a scammer on WhatsApp you have been so rude with your chat .I give you the go ahead to make our chat public

You messaged me that you wanted to send us agricultural seeds .
I told you we can ship it,but with a clause
Seed items are not regular items we ship but with my little knowledge about countries policy some seeds can't come into some countries ,so about your seeds I am not In the known
.I
We received your goods few days ago and I informed you we can only Ship
Ur goods via Hk you asked for the rate and I reffered you to the brief sent to you even before you agreed to send your goods .
Next thing you said was that I am a deceptive person ,you asked a question why I had to put the freight rate below my message .I couldn't do anything but asked my self why I accepted to deal with you .
You called me names but I decided not to respond .Its obvious you don't have the money to pay .even if you are willing to pay a million naira .we won't ship your goods

The only thing you can do for me now is to send another agent address that will receive your goods and send to Nigeria for you .but be sure that the cost to send to another agent must be paid by you before we send

I won't respond to you either on WhatsApp or on here .all I need is the address to send to
Forward your address .and await the local Shipping fee .. Anything other than the address I am out .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
With Funkam.a customer is not always right .
We respect our clients so we expect the same

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
^^^^^^^

If you can't handle 1 kg, how can you handle 5 or 10kg... Sighs...

Papalasun or whatever is your name, am not here to banter with you. You are not even smart. Your supposed smartness will land you in deep deep trouble one day. You are just messing with wrong spirits.

Funkam logistics, do return my goods to the seller that intiated it. Am not looking for any shipping agent because all of you are one and same. You people hav no intention of helping Nigerians at all. Am not here to exchange banter with you. If you want, screenshot and post our whole chats. Your business. I still stand by my assertion that you will come to believe one day. If you want, steal my goods.

I have seen several places where people accuse you of pilfering their goods and stealing some. You think you are smart? You think you will succeed this way? Your waterloo is more closer than you think. No matter your strongness, you will meet you match one day.

First and foremost, your actual shipping charges are 11 dollars per kg and not 5 dollars you post here or tactically post on whatsapp. Because you are smart enough to shift down the message of real price for shipping which is actually 11 dollars per kg. Your exchange rate too is at almost 600 naira to 1 dollar.

Immediately I started noticing stories and so many lies in your chats, I decided to back out immediately. Heck, you may not even be anywhere near china. You may even be an ordinary agent working for a real shipping company.

What is mind boggling is how you lie so much thinking you are smart whereas your whole intention is to get the person's money first then your wickedness comes out. I know the end game is to make more money or even steal people's stuff and eventually claim it is lost or seized.

I know you are trying to steal or stall my goods. But the loss of such act is coming at full speed to you.

When I contacted you if you can ship, you never said anything about going through Hong Kong. From your chats, its obvious goods may take more than enough time to arrive. And I can't wait that long to plant.

It seems you enjoy having people in pain after you may have experienced it so much in life.

I asked you if you ship goods from China to Nigeria and you said yes. I told you what am shipping and you said its acceptable. Now after I payed supplier, stories changed. I dont know why Nigerians are like this. WE are never honest in business.

You sold dollars to me almost at a rate of 590 to one dollar which is quite high when converted to yuan.

FYI, am no longer interested in sending it to nigeria. Send it back to my seller.

I cant wait the time it takes hk goods to arrive. Thats if you are saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
N.B

I have already instructed you to return my goods to my seller.

You can take all the whole gain you made from selling yuan to me. You can also keep the service charges.

Your judgement is coming one day. Best believe.

Simply return my goods to my selling before it turns to robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
We appreciate all our clients ,but going forward if your goods is below 5kg kindly do not send to us.

Funkam logistics
Info@funkam.net
https://www.facebook.com/funkam.funkam

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yes its 8months now I used sea shipping option. All I want is my money back, please. if you know how to reach him please help me beg him to give me my refund. I am tired. the purpose of all the items bought has been defeated. Please Safeplux return my money. I wish you a quick recovery.

omoharry:
He has been ill .Had surgery he is recovering . Your goods have been with them for six month? is it via Shipping or Air cargo?Mine is since September and they cannot find it.I am suspecting its missing.So i am looking forward to filing for refund.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2021
graciousme:
Yes its 8months now I used sea shipping option. All I want is my money back, please. if you know how to reach him please help me beg him to give me my refund. I am tired. the purpose of all the items bought has been defeated. Please Safeplux return my money. I wish you a quick recovery.

I just don't know what is wrong with these people. Nigerians are the worst people you can do business with. They are always looking for ways to cheat and make more money.

Am stuck here now with the one that calls herself abi himself papalasun. There is even chance she is trying to steal my property.

I contacted this liar and was very direct in what I was trying to get. I asked her specific questions if she ships to Nigeria and she said yes. I told her its seeds and she said no problem. I payed her everything inclusive of her commission. Then the next thing is that my goods are going through hong kong. I was very livid because she never mentioned this. Because the next format may be that HK customs are demanding money to ship.

She even had the audacity to tell me that HK goods has no time of arrival. When she said this, thats when I started suspecting this woman may be a thief after all. I have seen where someone complained that goods they sent through her were pilfered. Not once... Not twice.

I have also seen where someone complained that she dafaulted in her promise to deliver battery. The next thing this lying thing said is that she meant plain battery. The buyer was now asking her why she didnt indicate all these initially.

Thats when I now come to understand that its all a game. All she cares about is to get your money with sweet words (Typical Nigerian). Once they get the money, the jezebeel in them comes out.

Just tell me how something am meant to plant this year will arrive anytime she wants? You see this wickedness? As God liveth, this woman will suffer for all of this.

Even the China man am doing business with has accepted to take back the goods and refund me. But this woman is no longer reading my chats meaning she has plans to steal my goods.

Tell me if I did wrong by accepting to do business with this woman? Why can't people be straightforward for God's sake?

Papalasun or Funkam logistics... Return my goods to my seller so that I can get my refund from him. Stop delaying my transaction. Asides business I dont think I have anything to do with you.

And please, be more honest in telling people that your actuall shipping rate is 11 dollars per kg. As stated in your post below.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 3:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Shipping fee
Standard 5.3/ 5.5 usd,per kg
Duration 10/13days
Clearing fee 400 naira per kg

Express 8.5 usd per kg
Duration 2/5days
Clearing 600naira per kg

We don't charge you bank services fee like other agents
We give you correct KG of Ur goods we don't milk you of your money by giving you a wrong kg
A picture of your goods on the scale will be sent to you.
We offer home delivery at a minimal fee.

After order is placed on 1688. We wait for the seller to deliver to our China address which take 3/5days( don’t ask us for update during these days
After receiving the items we send you pictures of it and take the kg. Then repackage for shipment
The days of waiting for the goods is different from the shipment days . the very day we send you picture of your goods on the scale is the day 10-13 days commence for standard cargo shipping
Our fee for procurement is7/ 10 % of the total sum of goods purchased the least procurement pcurement fee is 500

New shipping rate (covid effect)
Standard normal goods
11 per kg
Clearing 600
Battery goods 11 dollars per kg
Clearing 600 per kg
Battery goods are watches. Bluetooth. Power bank also oil
Can take a longer time

We not shipping
power banks for now

No express shipping for now

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AgriHub: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Anyone that reads the above message will see how she tactically shifted her real shipping price down in a bit to deceive buyers.

When I asked her why the deceptive post, she said am meant to read everything.

But anyone smart will undertand what she did there. Whatsapp will hide that new price because of the way she typed it. Now when she hooks you with the fake price she quoted, she will now accuse you of not reading the whole message. Real smart indeed.

But if she was being honest, the new price was what she should be quoting to people. No need for the old price which is just a click bait.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2021
AgriHub:
Shipping fee
Standard 5.3/ 5.5 usd,per kg
Duration 10/13days
Clearing fee 400 naira per kg

Express 8.5 usd per kg
Duration 2/5days
Clearing 600naira per kg

We don't charge you bank services fee like other agents
We give you correct KG of Ur goods we don't milk you of your money by giving you a wrong kg
A picture of your goods on the scale will be sent to you.
We offer home delivery at a minimal fee.

After order is placed on 1688. We wait for the seller to deliver to our China address which take 3/5days( don’t ask us for update during these days
After receiving the items we send you pictures of it and take the kg. Then repackage for shipment
The days of waiting for the goods is different from the shipment days . the very day we send you picture of your goods on the scale is the day 10-13 days commence for standard cargo shipping
Our fee for procurement is7/ 10 % of the total sum of goods purchased the least procurement pcurement fee is 500

New shipping rate (covid effect)
Standard normal goods
11 per kg
Clearing 600
Battery goods 11 dollars per kg
Clearing 600 per kg
Battery goods are watches. Bluetooth. Power bank also oil
Can take a longer time

We not shipping
power banks for now

No express shipping for now

This same message had been sent to over 100 clients and nobody complained.
Who can we call a thief ? Someone looking to ship at 5 dollar in the year 2021 or who?
5 dollar era ended in 2019 at the beginning of COVID 19.
I can see why dey say if u wan hide information from a black man put in inside a book .A brief was sent to you to read and digest .
Keep looking for 5 dollar in 2021.
Go and look for who will send your seeds via GZ
If you like provide your seller's address and get your bill for local shipment .if your like don't do that .it's your choice .
Current Hk rate is even above the 11 USD
No be by force to buy from china .

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.