Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619827 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anonymous2015: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg bro, how can I reach you cry
ZUBY77:
Very nice thread.

Meanwhile, I am currently out there in Guangzhou China.

So if you need something, just post it here or whatsapp.
Let's see how I can help you.
Don't worry about money, I might buy whatever it is with my cash and tell you where to pay on delivery in Lagos, Onitsha or Abuja.

... ... .
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ZUBY77(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
anonymous2015:
Abeg bro, how can I reach you cry

There is a whatsapp number in my signature here.
I use it globally.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anonymous2015: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
You guys on here are the best, overtime, you guys have saved me from a lot of mistakes, God bless you all grin. Please I need a very reliable shipper that can help me with consolidation and express shipping at affordable rate and on time delivery. From china to Nigeria. I'm selling a lot of companies, but I need reliable tested and trusted people. Please only recommend a company you have had personal experience with. Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anonymous2015: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2015
*seeing not selling oh. Lol
anonymous2015:
You guys on here are the best, overtime, you guys have saved me from a lot of mistakes, God bless you all grin. Please I need a very reliable shipper that can help me with consolidation and express shipping at affordable rate and on time delivery. From china to Nigeria. I'm selling a lot of companies, but I need reliable tested and trusted people. Please only recommend a company you have had personal experience with. Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Mariesio:

Better run away from UBA card, get Skye or Stanbic . There rates are friendlier

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates-international/40

Please what is their rate?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Yes. Goods got to him on a Friday, i told him to send via express shipping, he told me he'll send that same day, I got a call on Saturday to come pick my goods.

Let's yarn better on phone. Pls Give me ur number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Thespecialone:

I want to say a big thank you for the free publicity. You are free to continue as I will not ask you to stop.

From your posts, it's easy to see that your interest is not about resolving the issue as its now malicious with your recent posts.

There's a difference between someone who wants an issue resolved and someone who doesn't and people here are smart enough to realise that as proven by a surge in my weekly shipments.

China Importation has a lot of variables and in certain things, circumstances come up and no one can control it but rather wait it out.

What you meant for malicious damage, has turned into a blessing, thanks to your post, my customer base is increasing daily. People here are smart enough to differentiate someone who wants a resolution and who doesn't.

I have told you in private and I will tell you here, it's your right to complain about the quality of service rendered, at least I delivered your normal goods once in a record five days and you came here acknowledge that.

Negative publicity will not put any shipper here out of business, as 98% of goods shipped by agents from China are from clients who have no clue nairaland exists. So if this your aim, it's already dead on arrival.

Does this give shippers the right to be non chalant? I'm of the firm opinion that every shipper must be held accountable but this must be done in a civilized manner by both parties.

No shipper derives joy in delaying any clients goods as its obviously not in our best interest.

I have apologized severally to you and I will continue to do my best to ensure that your goods are available for collection as that's the right and professional thing to do.

I will leave you with this quote

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. "
- Confucius

To everyone, who has sent goods via us despite this, many thanks,your comments and constructive criticism as to how we can improve, are deeply appreciated.

TSO
You guys need to work on it very well, to be frank, no one will see her comment and ship tru u guys. I myself is in doubt. When a goods that is much expected by our customers are turned down, what do u expect them to do, they will patronise another. Thespecialone, find a way to compensate the lady, maybe from her next purchase. Do that for everyone to see
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Thespecialone:

I want to say a big thank you for the free publicity. You are free to continue as I will not ask you to stop.

From your posts, it's easy to see that your interest is not about resolving the issue as its now malicious with your recent posts.

There's a difference between someone who wants an issue resolved and someone who doesn't and people here are smart enough to realise that as proven by a surge in my weekly shipments.

China Importation has a lot of variables and in certain things, circumstances come up and no one can control it but rather wait it out.

What you meant for malicious damage, has turned into a blessing, thanks to your post, my customer base is increasing daily. People here are smart enough to differentiate someone who wants a resolution and who doesn't.

I have told you in private and I will tell you here, it's your right to complain about the quality of service rendered, at least I delivered your normal goods once in a record five days and you came here acknowledge that.

Negative publicity will not put any shipper here out of business, as 98% of goods shipped by agents from China are from clients who have no clue nairaland exists. So if this your aim, it's already dead on arrival.

Does this give shippers the right to be non chalant? I'm of the firm opinion that every shipper must be held accountable but this must be done in a civilized manner by both parties.

No shipper derives joy in delaying any clients goods as its obviously not in our best interest.

I have apologized severally to you and I will continue to do my best to ensure that your goods are available for collection as that's the right and professional thing to do.

I will leave you with this quote

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. "
- Confucius

To everyone, who has sent goods via us despite this, many thanks,your comments and constructive criticism as to how we can improve, are deeply appreciated.

TSO
You guys need to work on it very well, to be frank, no one will see her comment and ship tru u guys. I myself is in doubt. When a goods that is much expected by our customers are turned down, what do u expect them to do, they will patronise another. Thespecialone, find a way to compensate the lady, maybe from her next purchase. Do that for everyone to see. That will gain back the trust. I do mine with dhl coz I don't want issues like this.
Still looking out for remarkable good shipping agent. So no fuckup with one and loose many oga thespecialone

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please how do I know the address to ship to within China and secondly, how do I get any of the shippers here to take it down to Nigeria without a yay??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol. Check your what'sapp I initiated a conversation yesterday

barnabas91:

Let's yarn better on phone. Pls Give me ur number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
haychPee:
If you have chosen st Patrick as your shipper you only get your package at st. Patrick's office here in Lagos, but because of location you make a separate arrangement with Patrick to help send your package to your address in Kwara state or if you trust someone who could help you get the package in Lagos and send through transport coy down to you.
NB: Don't forget to tell the seller to write your info such as phone no., names and possibly your location on the package before sending to St. Pat' office over there in China.
#Safe!

Haychpee, I will like to rob mind with u on whats app, geme your contact please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lovadeshy: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Bookiemart01 post=39166788]Lol. Check your what'sapp I initiated a conversation yesterday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Done. Please remove your phone number from your post so they don't begin to spam you.

Lovadeshy:

Please bookiemart,, could u kindly initiate a chat to me on
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
barnabas91:

You guys need to work on it very well, to be frank, no one will see her comment and ship tru u guys. I myself is in doubt. When a goods that is much expected by our customers are turned down, what do u expect them to do, they will patronise another. Thespecialone, find a way to compensate the lady, maybe from her next purchase. Do that for everyone to see. That will gain back the trust. I do mine with dhl coz I don't want issues like this.
Still looking out for remarkable good shipping agent. So no fuckup with one and loose many oga thespecialone

Many thanks, really appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ningo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
sir,

"can me and my friend become a milli 0naire
from doing this online business?"

That was the question, one of my
student ''paul'' asked me about
3 months ago...

And like most newbies, he has
already tried several online money
making programs like

- surveys

- referral

- HYIP

- Paid to read emails

- Data entry etc.

But none worked.

They made him a fool of himself. He spent
m0ney buying crappy ebooks and
guides that do not work but even tend
to confuse him and make him lose
more m0ney.

Can you imagine?

Truth be told, I fell into that rubbish too!

Some 4 years ago, I tried different
MLM programs, and many stuffs
that didn't work for me.

But just ONE internet business made me
good income...

That is the same business that worked
for my subscriber "paul"...

I mean the business of importing from asian company, uk and Dubai products that he started selling
using his mobile phone

I helped him with my ''importation guide'' and I am doing it for only 20 people

(16 slots are gone already... so just 4 people left
to register and benefit from it)

See details here:
http://incomebusinessfornigeria.info

No, the business didn't turn him into a
millionaire overnight...

But at least he started making an
extra legitimate income of N60,000
every month

Even at times, he sells up to 4 of his imported products in just
a day... and earn over N10,000
almost everyday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
ningo:
sir,

3 months ago...

making programs like

- surveys

- referral

- HYIP

- Paid to read emails

- Data entry etc.

But none worked.

more m0ney.

Can you imagine?

that didn't work for me.

good income...

I mean the business of importing from asian company, uk and Dubai products that he started selling
using his mobile phone

See details here:

millionaire overnight...

every month

almost everyday

Gerrarahere!

5 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Lol. Check your what'sapp I initiated a conversation yesterday

Pls tell me it's Bookie with ur text
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by karrim4real(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ymodulus:
Company Name: NonnyKings Logistics

Chinese Address:

See Picture Below

Chinese Phone No: +8615813302441 Or +8613128691487
Nigerian Phone No: +2348066748474

Whatsapp: Yes (+8615813302441)
Other Social Networks.

Nigerian Address: I believe that the Nigerian address of shipping companies should not be posted on this thread. Reason been that most companies call you to pick up at different locations. So I believe its best you call the Nigerian Phone No asking for their Nigerian address

***CHARGES***
Shipping Method: $Waybill from China-TO-Nigeria PER KG + #Cost of Custom Clearance per 1kg === Duration of days

Express: $8/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #280/KG === 7Days
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 30-35Days

Here is their new office Address in China.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by karrim4real(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Here is their New office Address in China
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
ningo:
sir,

3 months ago...

making programs like

- surveys

- referral

- HYIP

- Paid to read emails

- Data entry etc.

But none worked.

more m0ney.

Can you imagine?

that didn't work for me.

good income...

using his mobile phone

See details here:

millionaire overnight...

every month

almost everyday

You are not an importer, u r just an ebook seller.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 3:33am On Oct 22, 2015
I promised this house last week that I will update her on the shipping company that I think is the cheapest and fastest so far.
When Bishop told me last week that his company will charge me $4.1 and #300/kg and that non battery goods will be received within 4-7days at most and battery goods 7 days I was skeptical, but kinda optimistic when I researched and saw that they have been in the business for years with branches in Ajao estate, trade fair, and newly opened Alaba, doing business mostly with these guys. I gave them a try last week, my goods reached their office on Saturday and I just got a message from them (at exactly 4days).You. can Whatsapp /call. Bishop on:8613719240029 for more info if you wanna do business with them. I am happy with the service received, hence the need to share it here because i have benefited a lot from nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Glowoak: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gratefulaheart: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hellp guys. Please i'm urgently in need of Someone who customizes clothes, particularly with glitters(pics attached). Please share the details of anyone you know in Lagos. Thanks.
(
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2015
The glo line in my profile is my wtapp line. But please if it's something we can discuss here let's do for the benefits of newbies. Besides, I will appreciate call.
#Safe
Lovadeshy:

Haychpee, I will like to rob mind with u on whats app, geme your contact please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Be weary guys!!!
#Safe
ZUBY77:

There is a whatsapp number in my signature here.
I use it globally.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ZUBY77(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
haychPee:
Be weary guys!!!
#Safe

Of course.
Being wary and careful is what makes you a human being.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gratefulaheart:
Hellp guys. Please i'm urgently in need of Someone who customizes clothes, particularly with glitters(pics attached). Please share the details of anyone you know in Lagos. Thanks.
(
contact me for more information. I customize Wristbands, cloths, Shoe's etc to my customers choice. I can be of help.

like our page on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures

always @ur service.
Thanks
Regards
jamarionj
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by karrim4real(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Glowoak:
Hi.
Please can anyone recommend reliable shipping agents to Ghana?
Thanks in advance
Try Nonikings Logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gratefulaheart: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2015
@thespecialone, When you sent me my bill, I raised an issue about the discrepancy in the weight of the goods my supplier sent and what you said it was. When I got the package from the dispatch rider,  i snapped and sent to you. The weight my supplier wrote on the carton tallies with the weight your office in china wrote on the carton. 

You received the package and clearly saw the 2.52kg written on the carton, both from the supplier and your so called office, Yet you lied when you sent me my bill.Who does that? 

Please address my request on WhatsApp.  You have refused to respond to my chats. You may feel the money is small and you can go away with it, but the truth is, it doesnt always go well with people who rob me; even if it is a kobo.  You wouldn't be an exception.

I work hard for my money and it is my sweat. If you still don't respond to my chats after tomorrow, I wouldn't bring it up again.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gratefulaheart: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2015
jamarionj:

contact me for more information. I customize Wristbands, cloths, Shoe's etc to my customers choice. I can be of help.

like our page on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures

always @ur service.
Thanks
Regards
jamarionj
Will call you up. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 3:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Gratefulaheart:
Will call you up. Thanks
you are welcome... anytime.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.