Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy (3285 Views)

How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hey people,as old and familiar this might be,i still feel one needs to know more stuff about this issue. It mite sound a bit like a cliché but can a girl ask a guy out? If no, should she then keep quiet and suffer in silence? If yes, wont she be seen as a desperate want to be? Wanna know,
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by Raymand(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2006
How desperate can a girl get?
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by faa(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
I don't think she'll be seen as desperate if she did hit on a guy. Times are changing and so are women.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by eveseh(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2006
lol
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by shawna(f): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2006
Raymand:

How desperate can a girl get?

how dumb can u get? we are living in a different time now women can ask men out its not a crime and it doesnt mean the woman or girl is desperate tongue

ps: dont take the how dumb can u get part seriously i was just a lil pissed by ur post but no hard feelings wink smiley
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by toptho(f): 1:16am On Jul 19, 2006
guys say it's o.k but when u get to the core of it they still believe a guy shld make the first move.
I just read a book"He's just not that into you" and they actually talked bout this
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by Aimee4love(f): 2:49am On Jul 19, 2006
I think you can hint that you are intrested because some guys are shy and they need to know that they might have a chance. But the guy should make the first move I think.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by diddy4(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2006
i find it hot and really cool. i actually respect a girl that does dat. she knows what she wants and she wann@ grab it without wasting time.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by kheme(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2006
What are you talking about who said girls are not supposed to ask guys out
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by iice(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
Modern day, modern times, u can do as u please
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by fabian(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2006
Nuttin wrong wiff that!
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'ld really love it if a girls asks me out. Kinda being at the receiving end. Wanna know how girls feel when guys ask them out.
It is really not a bad thing dependin on d way you look at it.Wat should really be d issue is wat if a girl builds up courage to ask a guy out and d guy says NO!
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'ld really love it if a girl asks me out. Kinda being at the receiving end. Wanna know how a girl feels when a guy asks her out.
It is really not a bad thing dependin on d way you look at it.Wat should really be d issue is wat if a girl builds up courage to ask a guy out and d guy says NO!
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
I'ld really love it if a girl asks me out. Kinda being at the receiving end. Wanna know how a girl feels when a guy asks her out.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by Raymand(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
If my girlfriend had asked me out i'd probably sleep with her and later on end the relationship because i'd have no value for her! asking a guy out as a girl is just plain strange, makes the guy feel at the top of the world and you a little filty desperate 'peasant' wanting to bask in the embiance of his glory! (whatever that means) but you get the point, wink
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by mukina2: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2006
guys!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by iice(f): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
No we dont get the point, peasant? lol, how lordy tongue
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by diddy4(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
@raymond

no offence man but u need to leave that current boundary and come out to the real world.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

@raymond

no offence man but u need to leave that current boundary and come out to the real world.

damn right man think its time for you to grw up
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2006
Yeah raymond ,u need to grow up. And d freak do u mean by basking in the ambience of his glory? all dat grammar,in this hard times? Small small o. I'll call a girl bold and i'll respect her if she asks me out.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2006
Yeah raymond ,u need to grow up. And d freak do u mean by basking in the ambience of his glory? all dat grammar,in this hard times? Small small o. I'll call a girl bold and i'll respect her if she asks me out.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2006
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by SOJ(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
Nothing wrong with that, in most cases ya'll findout that the guy had it cumming (, oops,sorry coming!)
I dont mind if i really dig d babe.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by SOJ(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2006
Yeah,so what? Da gals outright bold. truth is in most cases,d guy saw it cumming (oops,sorry coming!).I don't mind one bit.What's crucial is if u dig d babe.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by aykay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
its cool sometimes but what if the guy is just an opportunist or doesn't fancy the girl ? the girl askin him out just makes it easier for the guy to play along abit,get what he wants and then get out. its ok 4 girls to ask guys out but they should be careful about the type of guy.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by funloving(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2006
So how many of you girls here asked a guy out ? How did he respond ?

And how many of you guys have been asked out by a girl ? How did you respond ?
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by Raymand(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
aykay:

its cool sometimes but what if the guy is just an opportunist or doesn't fancy the girl ? the girl askin him out just makes it easier for the guy to play along abit,get what he wants and then get out. its ok 4 girls to ask guys out but they should be careful about the type of guy.

True talk! and being mordern or 'moving with the times' doesn't mean doing something people never did before, imagine a stereotyped high school geek girl 'toasting' a stereotyped high school hunk!, THATS mordern day reality, it NEVER happens! rarely if it ever does and it ALWAYS ends up in heart break. My girlfriend is more popular than me in school (she's a smart busty chick grin ) and even though she reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy loves me (well thats how she puts it) she never came up to me to tell me that! just like that kid in the kids TV program 'Hey Anold' even though 'helga' is madly in love with Anold, she doesn't go up to him to tell him that (sorry to use a kids show to illustrate my point, that DOESN'T mean im not mature as some of you think) Girls show be wise enough to hold up emotions, hell KNOW YOUR WORTH ladies, don't cheaply give it away just cuz people say its 'mordern' to do!
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by iice(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
Toasting and giving it away is not the same thing, u can toast without jumpin in2 the sack undecided
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by justkunmi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2006
how do u toast without jumping into the sac? iice
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by mightyleks(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2006
its not rediculous if a girl toast a guy but thier might b much value 4d girl wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by lewa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2006
Absolutely nothing wrong!A chick was made the move once and i never suspected she liked me.It doesn't deminish
any sense of respectability or dignity.
Re: When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy by kellorah: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2006
girls should make moves but i'm never gonna ask anyone to go out wiv me. u like me, u ask me out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. / Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) / Baby Mama Vs Single Parent...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.