Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (19051 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dave writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

So how much would you spend on a girl you love so much and still wouldn't bother about sex.

Dave asks more questions here: http://gidilink..com/2013/11/opinion-guys-please-id-like-to-have.html

What's your take on this?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by GboyegaD(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
protegesol: Blogger writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

So how much would you spend on a girl you love so much and still wouldn't bother about sex.

Dave asks more questions here: http://gidilink..com/2013/11/opinion-guys-please-id-like-to-have.html

There's no limit because it depends on your pocket.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Why waste your money on a lady?

18 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2013
tpacalipse: Why waste your money on a lady?
I wonder o! Some guys sabi do maga sha!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
You have to spend to have fun.

I spend whatever is necessary when I need to have fun with a girl regardless of if she's putting out or not.

I rate intelligence and a great sense of humour in a woman I want to have a relationship with, and will quite often wait until such a woman is ready to get intimate - In the interim, I satisfy my needs elsewhere with spare tyres and oloshos

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Big4wig(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
If i ain't getting d pussy,no spending noni.

A farmer buys a young rooster. As soon as
it comes home, it rushes & bleeps all the
153 hens... The farmer is impressed
thinking about the eggs the hens would
hatch. At lunch, the young energetic
rooster again screws all the 153 hens. The
farmer got tensed up now. Next day, he
finds the rooster bleeping the ducks & the
geese and parrot too which scared the
hell out of him. Later that day, the farmer
finds the rooster lying pale, half-dead &
vultures circling overhead. Farmer says "You
deserved it, you Hot little bastard! U
deserve this "The rooster opens one
eye,points up & says "Ssshhh. Let them
land, I've never bleeped a vulture in my
whole bleeping career"

#BIGWIG

108 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
protegesol: I wonder o! Some guys sabi do maga sha!
I'm surprised that this is coming from a lady... smh #AnimashaunThings

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by AMINDA: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
#0.00

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by eagleeye2: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
And who says it was only his money?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by henryugo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
cant remember wait let me as google....

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ur pocket Speaketh for u

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by dammytosh: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
You should be able to spend as much as she can sacrifice.

#Deep Meaning Fingzzz grin
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by alotofgrace(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
as the spirit leadeth....

btw..

who is about to knock facebook of your face?
http://abume4life..com/2013/11/who-has-1-billion-users-and-is-about-to.html

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Another old man parading as a female.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Is this a unisex question or just for the burden carriers, Guys? For me, women are not worth spending on...they are just lazy, pathetic and emotional manipulators...

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Big4wig: If i ain't getting d pussy,no spending noni.

A farmer buys a young rooster. As soon as
it comes home, it rushes & bleeps all the
153 hens... The farmer is impressed
thinking about the eggs the hens would
hatch. At lunch, the young energetic
rooster again screws all the 153 hens. The
farmer got tensed up now. Next day, he
finds the rooster bleeping the ducks & the
geese and parrot too which scared the
hell out of him. Later that day, the farmer
finds the rooster lying pale, half-dead &
vultures circling overhead. Farmer says "You
deserved it, you Hot little bastard! U
deserve this "The rooster opens one
eye,points up & says "Ssshhh. Let them
land, I've never bleeped a vulture in my
whole bleeping career"

I swear that Chicken is called Wale aka Born2Fuck grin

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by tmanuelle(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
kofsy: I'm surprised that this is coming from a lady... smh #AnimashaunThings
D lady is only bn real, u gotta work on ur own orientation.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by martronilla: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Something that I have been interested in learning
more about has been if people can maintain healthy
relationships without involving sex. I remember my
best friend and I talking about it one time in a
sleepover, but even though we had similar opinions
we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know
that many people feel that sex is a must in a
relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people
believe it’s possible. For example, I heard that if you
“give it up” right away you're considered smutty,
but if you wait a while it’s fine. Now that’s just what
I’ve heard, it may not be true.
One thing that I know for sure about maintaining a
healthy relationship is that trust and respect are
extremely important. Now, I’ve studied my share of
relationships and believe it to be uncertain
personally, It’s funny to me how relationships last
longer when nobody/few know(s) your business.
Maintaining a healthy relationship without sex has
always been a questionable statement. Our
generations change, and become more developed
than the last. Now we have children as young as 12
indulging themselves in sexual activity simply,
because they think it’s the thing to do when in a
“relationship.” Truth be told, we all know that the
term “sex” is meant for adults and married couples,
us teens are taught sexual education to maintain us
cautious about our social environment. Many times
we are misled into peer pressure, we just give in
because of the moment, or we feel we’re in love.
Majority of the times, it’s not love we feel, it’s
infatuation. Naija guys will never understand this.

19 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by kekakuz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
see how we now talk about fornication in the open.
end time tinz

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by njuwo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
protegesol: Dave writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

Why spend on relationship when you will still spend on marriage?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Amya(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good people help there friends out when they need it, whether or not they are getting laid by that person.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by NnamdiN: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
5k max cheesy cheesy cheesy

No physical cash though. Must be exhausted at the point of deciding whether there would be punny or not grin
Not even TP if the answer is NO.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Fecodear(f): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
If I really love him, i've got no limit. Besides intimacy isn't wat one should be really after in a relationship... excluding married people oo.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Wizpa(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

do you know that this can attract a ban? I have reported to the mods, you will hear from them soon
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by multiconcept(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
your boyfriend is not your source of income so keep off

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

do you know that this can attract a ban? I have reported to the mods, you will hear from them soon

Your stupidity is of a high grade.

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well it depends. I can spend any amount if d ladys heart is clean. In dat If i knw dt she is owt to chop me, den i go make sure i chop her kpinkus tyl it shrivels and its wide pass KONGA, i go even pass am to my real niggas widowt her seein my 1 naira buh if i knw she loves me nt for my money den i will spend any amount, i dnt care bout d consequences.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by NnamdiN: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Too many chicks viewing the thread lwkmd grin una wan know Kai adondie grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Asylum(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
protegesol: Dave writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

Dave asks more questions here: http://gidilink..com/2013/11/opinion-guys-please-id-like-to-have.html.......If God provides....hmmmmm my brother no limit oooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress / Do Virgins Make Better Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.