Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers (23309 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Cecediva(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
No, na native doctor younger sister.
smh! U don mad finish grin
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: smh! U don mad finish grin
cheesy cheesy tongue. No be you dey find awuf moni.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Cecediva(f): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy tongue. No be you dey find awuf moni.
grin...Oya make i dey go nah
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Odilafta:

Thank you..check my diary for the number
OK.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Firmjudge(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
I understand dear, It wasn't easy o, you know same mom paying skul fee, buying me clothes and shoes, feeding me, paying the bills with her teacher salary.
I swear some fathers will find tears on that day and they won't see.

Yes indeed, that is for sure.
nB:
Please download and listen to this song.
It solely speaks of the story of an 11year old boy whos father was never there for him.
This song will carry you through.

www.mp3skull.com/mp3/a_whole_nation.html
click the link to download the song.
it by kirk franklin and donovan owens.
Peace.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Future Single Father...
choiiiii guy...ur babe de on d journey ne..
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maczeelly: Mak I siddon dey luk b4 I go tel ma own experience...............lolzzz.funny you

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Were do I start from? Thread reminds me of many sad memories dat I wouldn't like to share but to crown it all after 10 yrs I'm proud of myself, wen I luk @ my son nd how he s grown in my next life I'd have him again nd again cos he s my everything, my husband, broda, fada nd son nd I do not regret been a single mom.

18 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Safari29: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
single mother problems are
they cant get a date or husband easily. mostly due to their desperate nature they fall into the wrong hand again
. Most of them don't want to be a second wife
they don't want a single father too
and they don't want a broke ass nigga
and their life are full with drama. pathetic feeling. insecurities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by 1stola: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
succyreal: Are you a single mother or father? what are your challenges? What are the lessons you learnt, and what are your experiences and advise?.

Non single parents contributions are welcome.

Matured and responsible discussions are allow.
What of person wey no even get mama or papa again?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by babestell(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
To be a single parent in naija is tough, to be a single mother is even harder. But with proper support especially from family. You can get through it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by mcfynest(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ok....my story

well you can say anything you want about me but that is the truth, i had a lady whom i respected so much and whom i so much desire to be with, when i met ha, whenever we talked,she says she wants to call home to ask abt the well being of ha family,but everytime she calss she asked after the welfare of a child,she was always concerned about the boy, to cut the long story short i later knew twas her child which i didnt believe until much later cos i couldnt just imagine her getting preg out of wedlock! I tried loving the child,i bought stuff for the child and forced my self to always ask after the child, buh pretence cant be compared to somting real, we just had to take a break cos she wasnt ready to trade ha child and i wasnt ready to take another man's mistake all cos of love...... I respect ha for that decision buh i just cant marry someone who already has a child for another person(nigga)

Thats my story....it doesnt pay to be a singke parent...,forget the fake smiles and the claims of love towards the child, buh inner they have this pain. What has happend has happened,.

Abortion is not an option

Lets learn to take responsibility for our actions,

When you are not ready, dont redi!! (Gbenga adeboye)

13 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
babestell: Someone close to me is a single mom and I know how tough it was for her. She lost her job when the boss found out. Imagine!!! Like how was it her business. Thank God for family that stood by her and protected her from public scorn. Now the kid is 2yrs and everything is fine.

The annoying thing is all those guys that come to marry her but put condition that she will leave the boy behind angry
I wonder how they just expect her to abandon her son
.... mtchewwwww...Na wa to dem o.....pls let that babe love and accept herself fully....it is selfish on the part of those guys to think she will abandon her son...in my own case,,they insist my daughter come along,,na me the refuse them self..there is something about self love,it makes you not to settle for anything less.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by M4gunners: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
babestell: Someone close to me is a single mom and I know how tough it was for her. She lost her job when the boss found out. Imagine!!! Like how was it her business. Thank God for family that stood by her and protected her from public scorn. Now the kid is 2yrs and everything is fine.

The annoying thing is all those guys that come to marry her but put condition that she will leave the boy behind angry
I wonder how they just expect her to abandon her son
The boy that came to marry her is a loser.The Child is the pride of the Woman.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: shocked One man's meat is another man's poison

you ma'am is right
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
mustaphagreens:
Pictures or i don't believe the bolded... cheesy lol just kidding you.
It takes real guts and courage to share such experience as yours with people maybe it was easy for you because you'd long moved on with your life. Anyways I pray you find a good husband who'd be willing to take you in with the kid (trust me that's usually very challenging). Thumbs up woman i love your courage or should i say Bravery.
trust me,i have had guys come and go,guys that have never been married,guys that insist I come with my daughter,guys that even go behind my back to meet my parents(am blushing,dem de hustle me)is just God..they is more to what I went through self but God is always God..he always see his children through...

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by 2sizzlin(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm just quiet right now. I don't intend to, but if I ever get to make a baby with any girl. I would be very there for the child..... So help me God

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Emmydo360(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
I Don Laff Tire, Make Una Laff Too... OMG! ... A
girl in her sleep was dreaming. She dreamt dat
she was engaged, still in her sleep, she was
getting married to d same lucky man. After d
wedding, she became pregnant and was rushed
2 d delivery room and d nurse ask her 2 push.
She pushed & delivered a baby but d nurse told
her it was still remaining, she pushed &
delivered d second baby, & she was told it was
still remaining anoda baby. As she was trying to
push d third baby out, her room mate shouted
JULIANA!!! WAKE-UP! U DON SHIT FOR BED
OOOOOHHHHHH
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
My own parents no longer love each other, they divorced when I was 6.
oh oh,,so sorry dear,,,just be strong for yourself and always run to God when you are troubled,,he will never let you down...
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wat of pple dat have fathers, but e never takes his responsibility, leaves everything for d woman to do, es jst dere in d picture but not really a dad,his wife is technically a single mother

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Ike1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
technophile: Don't Park Here!!

I also came here to read comments like you.

So Keep Scrolling!!
grin
technophile: Don't Park Here!!

I also came here to read comments like you.

So Keep Scrolling!!
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Odilafta: What can I say
I'm presently being raised by my Godsent mother when my parents abandoned me

It isn't easy at all but all is well
am clapping for you..love your positive spirit...
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
donnypool:

nice one for being very strong lady

I'LL never marry a single mom not till death
choiiii..OYO for you..
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
onyaigo: Anyway...for me sha oooo....it happened when I was a teen,i took in immediately i got disvirgined.....it wasn't funny then....going to school,,,the stigma,,the gossip,,,,breaking my family's heart,,,emotional,,,psychological,,,mental trauma(na die)....thank God I never did an abortion(i for done die of heart attack)....today am a better,,stronger,,prettier,,,classier lady......its been from one blessing to another since then(i can't fit shout).........I have learnt that love ain't sex,,relationship is for the matured in mind,,parents know your kids in and out,make them your best friend.....my advice is,,,no Sex before marriage(u r entitled to ur opinion so don't give me dat look)..,,love is not a feeling but a choice u make,,,,if it is easy getting the right partner we all would have been married by now so chill and be the best you can be(your own dey road)......brb.
proud to be a fairly used material
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
buchibabe:

im a single mom of a handsome lil boy. and to HELL wit any morafucker dat says i shuld abandon my son for him.God forbid!!!
abi o..nice one..
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by adconline(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have been taking care of me since I was a child. Now that I'm 24, I would love Oprah and Brangelina to adopt me. I promise..I will behave ".
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Godson201333(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Malakh: Psalm 27:10 KJV
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Hmm so true .....
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: Were do I start from? Thread reminds me of many sad memories dat I wouldn't like to share but to crown it all after 10 yrs I'm proud of myself, wen I luk @ my son nd how he s grown in my next life I'd have him again nd again cos he s my everything, my husband, broda, fada nd son nd I do not regret been a single mom.
Yes ma'am,,you can say that again.....it isn't easy but what can you do na?you gat to flush those memories away and live a beautiful and fill filled life...with God you will get your heart desires
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by succyreal(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good to know all this. But I will love to tell you this that single parents mostly the female ones are good and always make the best home when hooking up with a nice guy and the single parent child or children can to be a source of blessing to the family.

.So I am ready to mingle with any serious minded single mother that really know what love is.

call: 08032576708
add me on BBM:7B124675.
whatsApp: 08032576708

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nicepoker: proud to be a fairly used material
.insecurity,immaturity,lack of exposure na big wahala o...how many girls have you slept with pls?what category is your mum,sis,auntie's,?just a question pls.....i just wonder why people judge and condem so easily without thinking.....na wa to you o....

14 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by dytbabe: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
onyaigo: Anyway...for me sha oooo....it ha

Pretty u, so full of life
U are such a wonderful lady

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

End of story. / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.