Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? (3800 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some gurls can form like say deh nor dey fart grin. Most of them bear names that are very fake all to look posh...deh dey form Aje-buttercheesy. She bears name like Cassandra Peters but her real name na Onopreshior Ejaikre grin...She says her name is Natasha Williams but her real name na Omotejowho Omotekpokpor Erumukpor grin. Una nor go kill us abeg cheesy. Okay. Try find out where she lives and you might just discover something very different from the first impression she created initially! So, what would you do if you discover that she lives in the house in this picture and the man wey you dey see so na her papa? grin grin grin

2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
That's not the question.

The question is, do I love her, irrespective of where she comes from or where she lives? If the answer is yes, then I'm not bothered. I'm sure her father didn't choose that place for them to live in. Some unfortunate circumstances might have led to him finding himself and his family there.

No condition is permanent. They might be there today, and be somewhere better than where you are, tomorrow.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by stan241(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
I guess it kinda depends on the impression she has created of herself and her family initially
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
That's not the question.

The question is, do I love her, irrespective of where she comes from or where she lives? If the answer is yes, then I'm not bothered. I'm sure her father didn't choose that place for them to live in. Some unfortunate circumstances might have led to him finding himself and his family there.

No condition is permanent. They might be there today, and be somewhere better than where you are, tomorrow.
If she is the decent type, that's cool but I doubt if any girl living in such environment in this our present day Naija would be decent cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
I will tel her to come and live wit me in my mansion sharply
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
If she is the decent type, that's cool but I doubt if any girl living in such environment in this our present day Naija would be decent cool
You never can tell. Diamonds are found in dirty places.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
I will tel her to come and live wit me in my mansion sharply
Who dash monkey banana? grin. No vex, na joke I dey o! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
So what? So long as she didn't lie about it. Or if she did lie, maybe out of shame.
Remember, not everey one is as priviledged.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
That's why I specifically mentioned the pretending type.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by pinkycute(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin impressive reply dear, good one smiley

Blackett:
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Who dash monkey banana? grin. No vex, na joke I dey o! cheesy
na baba God dash monkey banana.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
qbd2:
So what? So long as she didn't lie about it. Or if she did lie, maybe out of shame.
Chai! See my guys dey try use style dey form 'considerate guy' for the babes grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
pinkycute:
grin impressive reply dear, good one smiley

I know say na u. Surely, you have been recognizedgrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
na baba God dash monkey banana.
grin If nobody dash monkey banana, e go chop the one wey fall comot from back of lorry.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin If nobody dash monkey banana, e go chop the one wey fall comot from back of lorry.
no dulling.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
qbd2:
That's more reason why they should humble themselves!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cut your coat according to your cloth!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
That's more reason why they should humble themselves!!!
By "humble" u mean stick to men of same low class as them?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
qbd2:

I'm not a guy"
Okay. Thought you have a middle leg in between your legs grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
qbd2:

By "humble" u mean stick to men of same low class as them?
She must not stick to a guy of her 'class' but she would still need to humble herself and not pretend she is one posh hell of a girl cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by pinkycute(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
And why, you go snap near dirty lake lipsrsealed abi You nah papi-water shocked

tongue

Rapmoney:
I know say na u. Surely, you have been recognizedgrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
pinkycute:

tongue

E be like say dat man for the pishure na ur uncle o! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah that's true! Really impress with ur comments smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ops, I don't think there anything wrong with were she lives. Even though she lied to me, I will over look it as long as she is nice to me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
That's not the question.

Awesome power of reasoning smiley

1000 likes for you.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Qualer: 1:53am On Mar 13, 2015
pinkycute:

tongue

Bia Francisca, o gini ka ina ako here!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Qualer: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Awesome power of reasoning smiley

1000 likes for you.

I'm still tripping o! and now you've added another one. Ok!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? by Rapmoney(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Qualer:

Bia Francisca, o gini ka ina ako here!!!
Abeg ask her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Die For Love? / Tears! 17-year-old students impregnate their pretty 30-year-old teacher. Huh :( / This Was What Killed A Man 5 Years Back In Ojota.{pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.