Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (203908 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2008
@all

We are toying with the idea of a regional meeting for Naija-FTA/ SAT enthusiast/ sat Opportunists over the xmas break.

lagos
kano
ghana
UK
US
kaduna
bauchi
etc

Please let your opinion be known and how you think it can be achieved.

FOX SERIES: 12130v 27500
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2008
@ olofofo,
though am in class at the moment but count me in, you're the leader point out the way to us all.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2008
enitan2002:

@ olofofo,
though am in class at the moment but count me in, you're the leader point out the way to us all.

yeye boy no read your book. u dey class dey reply post. take time make you no dey go quote nilesat frequenncy for your lecturer.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2008
pitodenz:

@ all 4650/52 can still work sirus bird just by editing the last digit in the symbol rate till the signal come.N.B.Most Sirus freq posted here re gotten from blindscan. George u should ve tell the house if my suggestion on diseq stuff work out for u,though i knew it ll, because i dey work for me.
@Pitodenze,
Sorry for keeping you in the dark. I have not been able to try your suggestion. Last weekend was a bit tight for me. Let's see how this week will go. I need to get a new 90cm dish and begin the hunt for Sirius!

maddoxoj:

@olofofo
You're right, but you know our people know how to do the right thing the wrong way. Also, we have bigger problems than that for now. The electricity problem has now attained crisis proportions. Imagine Abuja electricity is now very terrible. Without electricity how will you enjoy the bird?
Meanwhile, include me in the mailing list. My email is maddoxoj@yahoo.co.uk
@Madoxxoj,
Why not consider getting an inverter? That way you wouldn't worry too much about frequent power outage. I've been using one now close to two years and I just smile when people complain about PHCN
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2008
Am already an enigma of knowledge in communications, cos dats my field here in school and i do most of my work,researches & assignments online.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by babaegun(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2008
@All

Hello guys, its been a long time. I have been very very busy and have been out of town on several occasions. I am still trying to read almost 7 pages of this thread. Wow! You guys are just FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work.  

Kindly find the link to the current Tele-Satellite magazine for your enjoyment. hxxp://magazine.tele-satellite.com/TELE-satellite-0901-eng.pdf  

The new Fox Series starts today- Its enjoyment unlimited.  Desperate Housewives, CSI Miami, Simpsons, Kyle XY, etc. Just scan this frequency  (12.130 V/ 27500) and you are good to go.  Find attached some pictures of this marvelous addition to the Nilesat Family.

Do have a great day.

Cheers.

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2008
@ enitan my mistake was exposing such a vital info.This is what happened,i noticed the mentioned channel on friday while working in that island,but i did not understand why i thought they throw it open as i said,it was when i called my bros to follow enjoy the free channel that he told me that his 4652 could not open the channel,by then i ve posted the above post.So i quickly switch to 4653x cos i was using 63x all this while, and 53x remain scrambled after 6969,that was why i ask for the post to be deleted cos i knew whats going on,but since even the people i feared most ve started posting,i think is left for me to complete the work.63X has a nagra key that opens that channel and i ve about 4 different keys from the receiver which am about to try on 52 and 53X.Nigeria movie channel ve been my headache since nollywood goes off becos of wives.I ll keep u guys posted.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2008
@ pito,
who were those that you feared that were posting?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2008
@ enitan i try calling u this morning but ur line didnt go.I am afraid of some agents here,but thats dont matter now cos theres no way u can build something capable to destroy u.So i think STRONG-SOLUTION knows what they re doing.I think is to discourage piracy on 53X.Am expecting u to ask me how did i go with the keys not who i dey fear,enitan na u i dey fear oh, u re an agent of dstv,hitv,mytv,canalsat etc ha ha ha ha ha ha.Abeg keep the good work going my brother.I ll give u call later in the day.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2008
@all

I think the idea of the regional meeting is a good idea. Let's see how we go about it.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by captainus: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2008
@Salamander
@Sathob
@ecowas4all

How did the meeting go yesterday?Any success?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2008
captainus:

@Salamander
@Sathob
@ecowas4all

How did the meeting go yesterday?Any success?

We did not meet the guy so it did not come on. However, we have decided to go there coming Saturday and this time around we go with our TV set and other accessories. Since the dish is available, we will be able to work even the guy is not around.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ADEBOSUN(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
@enitan
@olofofo
clarify can i get nilesat in lagos wit 1.8m motorized,
wil start getin d requirements soon.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ekonibaje(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
pls pitodenz--pls kindly send me the sharp frequency use to get the on intelsat 1r
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
Can anyone confirms these feeds on Intelsat 7/10 @ 68.5 Deg?

12641 H 3900 1/2
12641 H 4882 3/4
12644 H 4883 1/2
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ salamander,
there're some feeds on 7/10 that gtv makes use of, they are the only ones available on lyngsat
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
@enitan

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by saints2(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hello All,
Thanks for the good job all of you. Kudos men.
Enitan please how can i get you on yahoo messenger, pls I will nedd oyou to explain some ertain things to me cos am a newbie also I wont mind you bodejohn (hope I got that right) nand as many people that are welcome to help me in understanding some certain terminologies being used here. Have read through pt 1 its as if an reading latin, though I got some, but I hardly comprend.

My YM is; saintdollarss@yahoo.com
You are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ugoc1: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
pz more tip on how to use 90cm to get 2M sat
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Ecowas4All(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
@All in Ghana
GHC 32 for 90 meter dish in Accra, is there a better price out there? I need another dish for my Sirius.
@All
My Aljazeera on PAS7/10 C Band breaks a lot in the day, any one with similar experience?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
if we can enjoy nilesat here in lagos with 2.4m dish ,2m is possible outside foot print but with bigger disheven with 90cm you are still outside the foot print ,if you check the map on lyngsat the signal stops at Ghana or togo.but if uo are very good at tracking you can still get iy with 90cm but its trickish and stressfull which i belive it doesnt worth the stress.Though i received it with 90cm but i bet it with you it doesnt justify the stress.so if you want to go for it why not its a choice.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
house is foxsoccer possible with 1.8m dish i really need help here.olofofo and others can you try foxsoccer on your c band 1.8m.also anybody staying around calabar ,ph and environs should pls try something about it,if the signal is available then soon we shall smile.i would have worked on it but i dont have 1.8m dish presently.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
our brothers in UK is sportmax or fox soccer possible in Uk?Kindly let us know.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ obnelly,
but it seems the channel is presently encrypted,so i dont think it wil be of any use. it is trackable with 1.8m.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2008
Those residing in lagos and will like to be at the xmas break gathering of fta satellite ethusiasts should start indicating their intrest on this thread now.
this meeting is only meant for registered members only for now, everyone will be included to the big one coming next year.

i am in for one, who next?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
The indication of intrest will only be allowed till 12th december, so as to make room for preparation.
those in other locations should start theirs also, and there'll also be a report at the end of the gathering from each location and it will be posted at the fta group on google. so lets start off the campaign and awareness now, i foresee this going places and reaching greater heights, come all and join me in achieving the dreams of biggjoe.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
@all

been out all day!

can someone please confirm what those 2 artificial lights beside the moon outside is? Urgently oooo, some people say na sirius, other say na Nilesat. waiting on your confirmation.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ obnelly what is the signal strength of the fox series and why 1.8m
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
Olofofo, u are too much, i just zoomed out to look for the moon i went north,east,south i cudnt see any moon, it was at the west i saw it. it was a beautiful sight to behold it was even an half-moon i saw,i just hope say no be full-moon dey lagos sha. nature is so natural and beautiful at its best. no one can say this is nile or virus, dem write d name for sky?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
Obnelly, dis one wey u dey ask of how to get an encoded channel for 1.8m so,u don get d keys?cos me i no trust u again ooo. why foxsoccer of all fta channels? u better come out and start confessing your sins.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
abeg someone with camera please help me. mine was borrowed ooooooo
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
Boy, where d moon come disappear to now,me i no see am again o.
the sign is that we fta satellite lovers will enjoy more satisfaction at the beginning of a new cycle, cos a cycle is almost observed now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.