Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (203828 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2008
The beauty of that satellite is that it has so many active feeds tps and who knows may one might be lucky to get premiership feeds.
@ olofofo,
u cant say if rdv will be moving to intel1r, did they announce they were moving to sirius?
i only made an instance so dont get me wrong, shey your little boy no go move that dish wey i dey see so?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ olofofo,
was your 2.4m dish set delivered at your end? if so, i dont mind sending some cash to you, so that my 1.8m set will also be delivered at your end since your place is just a stone throw to alaba market, so that on the day of installation and not inspection you just come along with it, what do you think about that? and is there a pole mount for 2.4m pan where u got yours?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2008
@enitan

what's OLA's nairaland ID? u kept refering to him in your post and i think he has not signed in for some time now.

My dish has been cemented to the ground.

I got a truck to bring the dish to where i was packed and then i brought it home myself.

no there's no pole mount for 2.4m motorized at the moment.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ Enitan2002

There is nothing like confession in the issue.
If you come to my house and you see that i am watching some free satellite channels,
If you want the same service you will have to pay at least i will not pick the equipments free of charge.
I am totally against oppression or commercialization of fta like that company that i will not like to name.

Thanks for the mail you sent me. I will try it out ASAP. (It is not about fta, so he is not hidding anything from others)

@ALL
Goodnews to all Pas 7/10 users, i found a channel under Nagravision Encryption group yesterday night.
It was still up till 1300GMT today. It is a nice channel, afterall some people pay to watch it.
I will not be giving out the name of the channel or the transponder it is because i do not want it quickly removed.
You cannot miss it if do an AUTO/BLIND scan of the whole Pas 7/10 satellite. If you use a strong receiver, just arrange
your channels according to encryption type and you will see the channel under Nagravision.
Hope you got the coddings!!! grin
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ekonibaje(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
pls bode john av tried to blind scan my own dis morning is nt no actual transpoder--thks--pls text me ur phone number nw on dis nu--mber--08029461534--ekonibaje
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
ekonibaje:

please bode john av tried to blind scan my own this morning is nt no actual transpoder--thks--please text me ur phone number nw on this nu--mber--08029461534--ekonibaje

If you give me your mail, i can send it to you.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
Has anybody track 2m with 90 cm,ola how far about your settings .I hope to here from you.oGA BADARU how body now.I am still working on my receiver ,thank fasola for opening computer village .I will get in touch in a little while.my internet is back to life now.olofofo you mind if i join you in your new website?

Nilesat users fox series don show face oooo.
SERIUS USERS,there are so many feeds there keep scanning no one can tell what we are looking for might be there.
its high time we use our dishes to browse the net.Let us diversify a little bit,abi guys wetin una think?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2008
Bodejohn,
it is better you to spill it out here publicly o, that is what makes this thread an intresting one. so many guys have been calling on this issue, so make yourself clear to every1, we need d name and the tp,we are all waiting for you.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
obnelly:

Has anybody track 2m with 90 cm,ola how far about your settings .I hope to here from UoGA BADARU how body now.I am still working on my receiver ,thank fasola for opening computer village .I will get in touch in a little while.my internet is back to life now.olofofo you mind if i join you in your new website?

Nilesat users fox series don show face oooo.
SERIUS USERS,there are so many feeds there keep scanning no one can tell what we are looking for might be there.
its high time we use our dishes to browse the net.Let us diversify a little bit,abi guys wetin una think?

try http//www.skylogic.com/ it's uses W3, all you need is an additional usb or pci hardware and you can browse. More Good news, they have an agent in nigeria and it's not that expensive. there's also http://www.opensky.net. check em out.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
Boy, if is not free to surf then count me out, by the way how much is it?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
enitan2002:

Boy, if is not free to surf then count me out, by the way how much is it?

awoof major! check the websites.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
Wetin dat one come mean now? anytin worth having comes FREE
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ekonibaje(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2008
bode do u wanna pour virus into my mail--if u dont wanna give me just tell me--hide ur phone number and send it to me or enitan--or olofofo
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2008
ekonibaje:

bode do u want to pour virus into my mail--if u don't want to give me just tell me--hide ur phone number and send it to me or enitan--or olofofo

Ekonibaje, still on the hunt for Premiershipp hey?

enitan2002:

Wetin that one come mean now? anytin worth having comes FREE

try go marry wife for free make you see!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2008
The thing i've done countless time,i will now be asked to pay dowry? never, not me. if i cant been given their daughter free, they should hold on to her, who will lose after so many series of free huh huh?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ ALL

Here are the details
The Mytv Africa channel that shows 24hrs music and Nollywood has been free for about 24hrs now.
The last time i checked was 2pm local time.
You can check this frequencies, i am not sure which one it is as i am not at home now.
12522 H 26657
12722 H 26657
This channel is different from the one that show raffle draw all day.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
enitan2002:

The thing i've done countless time,i will now be asked to pay dowry? never, not me. if i can't been given their daughter free, they should hold on to her, who will lose after so many series of free huh huh?

You be bad boy!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ekonibaje(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
u are far behind---since hw many months--olofofo  am on reasearch==4 free games
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
It is enough of this little diversion from the topic
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ekonibaje(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2008
enitan dont injure d hole---as far uh uh-dey take place--bode is far lack behind--u are real good 4 markettg
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
ekonibaje:

enitan don't injure d hole---as far uh uh-dey take place--bode is far lack behind--u are real good 4 markettg

i am actually far ahead of him Enitan2002.
I got married a year ago!

I have just been invited to google nairaland group. am i a guru too?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
U know say if u dont lubricate and oil the hole regularly,it will definitely grow mucour.
@ bodejohn,
u make me laugh, so u dont know u are a guru once u can mount pas7/10, but there're still so many gradations of guru, but so far 'guru' don dey there, u are one.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ all w3a viewer,
supersports nigeria on 11105h,2954 pls rescan your decoder
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by linksman(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2008
@olofofo,
dis ur private membership club for FTA lovers is not a bad idea. but how do you tell who is a spy or not. it is not written on anybody's forehead or is it written in any registered user of nairaland's profile!!!!!!
for all i know, any spy in our beloved FTA forum can be someone that probably is an active member and contributor here. in cyberworld, i trust no one.
beware of wolves in sheep clothings.
by the way, check ur mailbox, i dropped a note there 4 u. get back to me soon.

@Enitan,
thanx a million 4 the free browsing stuff hookup.

@All,
i need someone with links to Al-Queda or any terrorist organisation that can borrow me serious surface to air missiles in order to take out DSTv and HiTv transponders. imagine, RDV is still scrambled. the bullets from my grandfathers 1932 riffle did not go beyond my 3 storey building!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
ahaaa!!!!, Enitan; pls come helep me cast a spell on their transponders while i wait 4 my surface to air missiles to arrive.
abi i go send for jujukemist shocked
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by gofitech(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
@enitan2002

that feed is just for the studio analysis for serie A matches. the main matches are not shown.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by yaris(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
guys keep up the good work. i had someone say something about canal plus. i presently reside in benin rp. i'll try to make the investigation, even though my french is nothing to write house about.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
@linkman

Membership will be subject to active post and voting of core members.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ enitan and co my email address is displayed all over my profile,use yahoo.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ADEBOSUN(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2008
@all
who brought d google group idea? i tink facebook wil b a beta option
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Ecowas4All(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
@All
Nice day to post my first project pictures
@All,
Frankly nothing beats the "Do It Yourself" Approach. I am not sure my wife would agree with me on this account though.
After spending 12 hours i was finally able to obtain a "Roger" from my mesh dish.
Didn't track anyone better than PAS 7/10 C
Dish is 2.4 Mesh
I got a house depriving me of NSS7 C or KU
So I am stuck with the Eastern Bird

The initial issue for which i requested attention was related to the focal point of the LNB.
I worked this out after using a regular strong LNB on my mesh.

i decided to also add a booster on my dish 20% point gain in signal quality.I couldn't believe my eyes!
Anyways I now need to track down the Sirius.You guys had better get me another bird to track otherwise i will be one bored fellow after honing in on the sirius
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2008
ADEBOSUN:

@all
who brought d google group idea? i think facebook wil b a beta option

facebook is nice, but google groups give you the convenience to post and receive posts by email for registered members o the group. you do not even need to visit the group to know what is going on.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2008
@ecowas4all
Read back, there were talks about Intelsat 1 R @ 45 deg. W. See u at the Giant Spot 2day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.