Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (203895 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ olofofo,
no wahala, i will send u d addr and location, wont you go for prayers on that day?just curious.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2008
@enitan

that's true. not sure if it's sunday or monday yet. just text the address sha, we'll see how it goes,
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ obnelly,
post it on the forum, nothing dey shele, am avn prob wit my ym i 4 chat wit u. we are all waiting o.post in live and public
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
obnelly:

This may sound funny ,but its real and a spy on all our posts may likely benefit from it,so keep spying at least you will have something to smile with.Recently i read about piracy on HITV part ,That is true my recent research shows its possible to view HITV on a particular bird in europe free of charge for now .I don't think its possible to view it here but if adewest can assure us and the house want me to publish the bird and transponder,then i will do that.but i believe if hotbird is receivable here in Nigeria then the bird is possible as well.But i guess my brothers in uk on this forum can check me out on that bird.but first the house must give me go ahead to post the transponders and the bird.

Tox9ja,what you see on 2m w6 is the same as 2m monde on nilesat ,if you have the two just have a look .The only diff .between the two is that whenever there is a match  ,w6 will switch off from 2m on nilesat till after the match when they will hook up back.I guess the reason for that is because showsport is the sole transmission of premiership while ART is for champions league in the middle east and since 2m is based in morocco and not middle east its not possible for 2m to transmit live matches to middle east via there package on Nilesat.

it's exactly information like that. that should be kept on the underground, if not for our sake but for HITV's sake abeg keep on the downlow, just mail it to

nairaland-fta@googlegroups.com, that will ensure that it's not totally public. obnelly, u be member sef?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ olofofo,
i renew my spiritual power weekly i.e sundays, and i no wan miss dis one. i think monday wil be ok,what do ya think?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
yes i will post the frequency make i check where i put am .ooohhh sorry i cant find it i will keep u update in anyway.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dont mind me,i'd wanted to say what u just said, i wanted to show to that guy urfriend that his company is hackable by the calibre of guys in here. olofofo.do u trust every1 on that group?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
ok olofofo i will visit the site now to add my self.Thanks for the invitation.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
@enitan

ok, but i can not gurantee you monday oooooooo.still text ur address if i can make it tomorrow, i will let you know in the morning.

guys in the group are ok for now,, i have been rejecting a lot of people as well.

@obnelly

abeg edit your post,  abeg abeg!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ obnelly,
after my installation,i will try it out,adewest might even help wit d upgrading later in future.
oga badaru, whats happening at your end na? how sallah go be na?olofofo u dey inclusive ooo, ola wetin u dey do sef? make u let me know b4 then
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
sorry i was faster than your post.i have posted it b4 your messages arrived.its ok ,many researches still on trust guys on this forum.We hardly sleep.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
olofofo how do i re-edit .i cant really figure it out put me tru b4 dem read am finish
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
@obnelly

just click modify beside the message and edit it abeg. for HITV sake. their  money never complete for the license wey them collect and knowing nigerian, na the bird them go dey chase now

@enitan

i never decide wether to kill ram or not, na when my wife come back on saturday na him we go decide.,  i dn buy that echolink decoder today
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2008
@obnelly

u don see the modify? abeg send your email address to olofofo@gmail.com make i add you now now. all you need to do afterwards is to just send it by email to everybody through nairaland-fta@googlegroups.com

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2008
Tell me somtin, how much did u get it? what about d abracadabra card, u gotten that yet?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2008
yeah i have done that
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
enitan2002:

Tell me somtin, how much did u get it? what about d abracadabra card, u gotten that yet?

22k inclusive of the card, i also bought 3 digisat LNB, one for ola.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Thats good, i think if given enough time that wizard will get some nile tps on 90cm. sportsmax is 90% possible on 1.8m, so let's be on the watch.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
Na gombe u wan find so my brother, i hope mine is inclusive. i dont need story telling. am waiting, is mine there?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2008
@obnelly

WELCOME TO THE GROUP

@enitan

i have discussed 2.4 or 3m motorized with adewest for january when he comes back. i am bringing down my 1.8m and probably by then my new 2.4 will be useless. do oyu know that there are over 1000 channels on hotbird?  i loaded channel list for both Nilesat and Hotbird on my strong and they are 500+ and 1000+ respectively.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2008
olofofo why dont you remove or re edit that bird on you post.that bird is a clue to the transponder

enitan if its free and receivable on 1.8 m then its better.

olofofo send my own oooooo digisat ku band and c band ,serious i need one .for reserach purpose
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2008
Olofofo, u re still evading my question, is my digisat lna among those 3 u bought, av sent that add to u, it is just d next busstop after iyanaipaja as if u re heading towards oshodi.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2008
obnelly:

olofofo why don't you remove or re edit that bird on you post.that bird is a clue to the transponder

enitan if its free and receivable on 1.8 m then its better.

olofofo send my own oooooo digisat ku band and c band ,serious i need one .for reserach purpose

one for ola, one for me, one for one george d guy for warri. na one guy dey sell am for bauchi for 1500. if't that good. i go order for more. na to test am first.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2008
i go beg my sweet heart make she buy two more tommorow.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2008
This may sound funny ,but its real and a spy on all our posts may likely benefit from it,so keep spying at least you will have something to smile with.Recently i read about piracy on HITV part ,That is true my recent research shows its possible to view HITV on a particular bird in europe free of charge for now .I don't think its possible to view it here but if adewest can assure us and the house want me to publish the bird and transponder,then i will do that.but i believe if hotbird is receivable here in Nigeria then the bird is possible as well.But i guess my brothers in uk on this forum can check me out on that bird.but first the house must give me go ahead to post the transponders and the bird.

What satellite is this? I can double-check from here if the information is true; also i will have an idea if the satellite is receivable in Naija.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2008
U don start ur intimidation again o,my side is just by the right side of d road if u re at iyanaipaja heading towards oshodi, or can i come pick u up at a destination?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2008
@enigma

i will add you to the nairaland group and then send the satellite info to you for verification is that ok?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2008
@enitan

i will find my way. no intimidation intended.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2008
@ OLOFOFO, i will be the happiest fellow if u will be able to make the trip today friday,pls for the sake of brotherhood and u know am the loyal and obedient type. just got yur text i will try cos am avn problm opening yahoo on my phone.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2008
@ OLOFOFO, i didnt take note of the freq and sr obnelly posted. try text it 2 me,dat zain line is not mine. make use of my glo
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2008
I've just been catching up --- I see quite a lot has been happening.

First of all welcome to Adewest; very useful to have another very experienced installer (like Badaru) on board especially with regard to the slightly larger dishes i.e. 1.8 and above and how to make the best of them in Naija.

With regard to keeping information public/private, my instinct and preference is to keep information open and public as we have been doing on this thread. As long as we manage to stay within Nigerian and any other relevant law, we have nothing to fear. For example, even the information (if true) that HiTV can be watched on some European satellite should be available publicly; there is no reason to hide it. If HiTV are not already aware before it is posted here then they are a mickey mouse organisation. Also, RDV does not encrypt merely because people post information here or any other forum. There are other pressures and reasons why they encrypt.

The one thing that must not be posted is keys - of any provider! That one is an absolute no no. But the rest like feed frequency etc can be safely and lawfully posted.

Enigma etal,please help me with the extrapolation before I post the details; does the elevation of a dish like nilesat change with location eg Lagos and kaduna.

Nilesat elevation in Kaduna should be lower than for Lagos, I believe.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2008
olofofo:

@enigma

i will add you to the nairaland group and then send the satellite info to you for verification is that ok?

No problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.