Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77384 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Jeez! To raise another bunch of big-headed and unhealthy bastards. Africans should embrace organized life. It is too bad they hate it. Too many smelling people who need education in the continent, most especially, in Ghana!
another evil shitnigerian scvmbag,huh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

dude... dont u get tired of all this rivalry issues... from your posting history.. u dont even like nigeria
I like Nigeria but I don't like primitive life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: another evil shitnigerian scvmbag,huh?
Whatever! You hate to hear about the truth of the African society yet don't want to do the right thing! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

You are not from SA...... I can bet my life on dt.....
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

You are not from SA

Why not
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

You are not from SA
Do you mean she's probably an impostor?! Whether you like it or not Nigerian men have swag that South African women would want to die for. We aren't going to give it to them. However, I am too sexy for any South African woman alive! The earlier you accept that the better for you to tell your ladies to come and beg for it from us.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Why not
Cos they don't spell like dt.... I av been here for almost 2 years and I can tell if she's from SA
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Do you mean she's probably an impostor?! Whether you like it or not Nigerian men have swag that South African women would want to die for. We aren't going to give it to them. However, I am too sexy for any South African woman alive! The earlier you accept that the better for you and your ladies to come and beg for it from us.

No doubt we are far far better than them.... na here I dey live for almost 2 yrs... buh her spellings proves she's not from SA... I knw wetin I dey talk
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:
Cos they don't spell like dt.... I av been here for almost 2 years and I can tell if she's from SA

Ok so my spelling is poor embarassed but that doesn't mean am not from SA
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Prove it that you are a South African and the ethnic you belong to! grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Your spellings are not poor... buh u r not from SA.. cos u guys don't spell like dt.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Prove it that you are a South African and the ethnic you belong to! grin

I be naija oh.. buh living in SA
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Prove it that you are a South African and the ethnic you belong to! grin

Im not proving anything angry least of all to you! You are so bitter ... its unnecessary
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

Your spellings are not poor... buh u r not from SA.. cos u guys don't spell like dt.

How does one spell in SA ...are you expecting me to use sms language?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Im not proving anything angry least of all to you! You are so bitter ... its unnecessary
Then stop trying to put yourself in the position of speaking for South African women in their xenophobia.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Thank you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353: ..

I be naija oh.. buh living in SA
That is clear enough! Do South African women really admire Nigerian hunks?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

U see!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: That is clear enough! Do South African women really admire Nigerian hunks?

Yeah I knw... dem like us DIE
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

U see!

I dont get it...what am I meant to see
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

U see!
I agree with you. Not until she is able to explain herself there is no need of taking her posts serious. Thank you very much for the observation!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353: .

Yeah I knw... dem like us DIE
Why do they like Nigerian men?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Then stop trying to put yourself in the position of speaking for South African women in their xenophobia.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Thank you.

Thank you jare
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Why do they like Nigerian men?

EVERYTHING
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

Guy forget dt tin jor...
What did you say? I want to know the major reasons why they admire Nigerian men. That is it, dude!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: What did you say? I want to know the major reasons why they admire Nigerian men. That is it, dude!

Cos we are far far better than their men in terms of everything
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: I like Nigeria but I don't like primitive life.

What do you mean by primitive life

What do you like exactly in naija
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

What do you mean by primitive life

What do you like exactly in naija
Saying that Ghanaian women would want to give birth to babies without their Nigerian fathers in a squalid condition is appalling to say the least. That is primitive life looking at it from a civilized perspective.

I like Nigeria for the fact that my father is originally from there. The willingness to embrace modern society despite some primitive goons, cultural diversity(although, most of them are too primitive for my kind of person) and their ambitious nature.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
stunt353:

Cos we are far far better than their men in terms of everything
That is a statement without explanation. I can't seem to understand what you are talking about. Please, tell me about those things Nigerians men are better than South African men.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Saying that Ghanaian women would want to give birth to babies without their Nigeria fathers in a squalid is appalling to say the least. That is primitive life looking at it from a civilized perspective.

I like Nigerian for the fact that my father is originally from there. The willingness to embrace modern society despite some primitive goons, cultural diversity(although, most of them are too primitive for my kind of person) and their ambitious nature.

You are aware that a lot of people here say a lot of things to prove points

You have a sentimental attachment to Naija but why abusing other people who also have attachment to south Africa and ghana

Have u lived in naija before
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stunt353(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

How does one spell in SA ...are you expecting me to use sms language?

Hmmmph so u knw
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are aware that a lot of people here say a lot of things to prove points

You have a sentimental attachment to Naija but why abusing other people who also have attachment to south Africa and ghana

Have u lived in naija before
Oh, shut it! You are writing inattentive to what I am talking about. I would advise you re-read my previous post prior to my first reply to your comment.

Remain silent if you don't have anything meaningful to say than post trash or better still, burger off!

No, I haven't. But I have visited the country before.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija:
No, I haven't. But I have visited the country before.

Why so serious.... as I said before you always stand as a defender of naija yet you need to know more of the country.

Doesn't this south Africa beef you have tire you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.