Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up (3411 Views)

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Temi231(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Okay, Hello NL Readers,

We all know that some moment in our lives we rush to do some stuff like using restroom to pee or poo. And of course, those moment we have had a chance to use either water or tissue paper. Particualry for me, i always prefer to use tissue paper when i pee(urinate) but my Boss
and i had an argument this afternoon on not to be using tissue paper to clean up after urinating. He said medically is not hygiene that Water is better and more preferable.

The argument now is: Which one is better or ideal medically to use after urinating. Tissue Paper or Water?
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia1: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Along with dress sense, another thing most nlers need to learn is knowing when to say something, when not to say something, what not to say, and the art of polite conversation.

The way most of you just can't hold a conversation if you don't mention faeces, excrement, urination, shame, naked, corpse, etc, is not good.

Try to be civilized, I thought we all left the jungle when the oyibos came and removed us from there.

So what's all this, why so primitive?

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia1: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
In short, what I'm saying is why are nlers so obsessed with people's faeces and urine?

You open threads to discuss these every other day.

Is this something you see regularly in your line of work?

I am not sure why a sense of shame is so lacking in the op, what gives? Were you raised like that?

Some of you are just too local for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Temi231(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: In short, what I'm saying is why are nlers so obsessed with people's faeces and urine?

You open threads to discuss these every other day.

Is this something you see regularly in your line of work?

I am not sure why a sense of shame is so lacking in the op, what gives? Were you raised like that?

You are welcome..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia1: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Temi231:

You are welcome..... smiley

That's ok.

Next time, take your enquiry to health section, why do you feel it needs to be in family?

This is that irritating smugness I was talking about.

In addition, you lack shame, a woman is supposed to have a sense of shame .

Just because you saw men opening threads to discuss using water to clean their butts, doesn't mean you, a woman, should open thread to discuss faeces and urine in a non medical context.

Do you get it or are you too far gone?

Don't be s.tupid, ok?

Anything can happen to you- eleran ara naa ni e.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by fijiano202(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
What is NL turning into? ok oo..am waiting to see a thread abt smell of punnani
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Temi231(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1:

That's ok.

Next time, take your enquiry to health section, why do you feel it needs to be in family?

This is that irritating smugness I was talking about.

In addition, you lack shame, a woman is supposed to have a sense of shame .

Just because you saw men opening threads to discuss using water to clean their butts, doesn't mean you, a woman, should open thread to discuss faeces and urine in a non medical context.

Do you get it or are you too far gone?

Don't be s.tupid, ok?

Anything can happen to you- eleran ara naa ni e.

You are welcome sir.... smiley grin
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by egopersonified(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: Along with dress sense, another thing most nlers need to learn is knowing when to say something, when not to say something, what not to say, and the art of polite conversation.

The way most of you just can't hold a conversation if you don't mention faeces, excrement, urination, shame, naked, corpse, etc, is not good.

Try to be civilized, I thought we all left the jungle when the oyibos came and removed us from there.

So what's all this, why so primitive?

lol @ when the oyibos came
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Waow!!! shocked shocked Ele'eyyi Strong Ga'an undecided
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Waow!!! shocked shocked Ele'eyyi Strong Ga'an undecided
Eleyi Gidi Gan-- This one is strong/hard.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided undecided Btw I see no biggie in the OP's post.......if he/she is free talking about such, then why not?! cheesy (this is not sarcasm)

3 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist:
Eleyi Gidi Gan-- This one is strong/hard.
grin cheesy There!! My Linguistics Teacher! wink
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op tissue is always better especially when you are not @ home . Remember if you use water you also need towel to dry yourself before wearing your undies.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia5: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided undecided Btw I see no biggie in the OP's post.......if he/she is free talking about such, then why not?! cheesy (this is not sarcasm)

yorubas do not raise their daughters to be shameless, if they are, then that shows they do not come from a good home, something is wrong with their background.

the op should not think its ok for her (if she's a her), to display such grossness, crassness, shamelessness and general lack of good home training on a public forum or indeed anywhere at all.

she can move her thread to health section, that would be better.

yes, you are free to get angry because i am calling you out, however, tara e ni mo so fun e.

a man can be classless, it will not disturb his prospects that much if he determines he will do well, but if a woman is classless, it affects her chances in life.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia5:

yorubas do not raise their daughters to be shameless, if they are, then that shows they do not come from a good home, something is wrong with their background.

the op should not think its ok for her (if she's a her), to display such grossness, crassness, shamelessness and general lack of good home training on a public forum.

she can move her thread to health section, that would be better.
I agree with you @TheEmboldened. However, I do not see a need for tribe and upbringing.......this is a public forum where we meet people of different orientations. What is acceptable to you (your choice of words for instance) might not be to her and vice versa. Its about giving grace to everyone. My assertion stands though, I don't see a big deal in her post. [undecided I guess this Ibo gal failed HT101 too] wink

6 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Temi231(f): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dear @tpia5, am not a child that you can just be pouring insolent words on. And I accept of posting in a wrong section my bad buy hey guy don't insult me. Everyone has right on this forum and I don't think you created this platform so if you don't like where it is posted why can't you just call the moderator to put it in the right section. Igbo man or Hausa or an alien or whatever you are.

13 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia5: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
MizMyColi: I agree with you @TheEmboldened. However, I do not see a need for tribe and upbringing.......this is a public forum where we meet people of different orientations. What is acceptable to you (your choice of words for instance) might not be to her and vice versa. Its about giving grace to everyone. My assertion stands though, I don't see a big deal in her post. [undecided I guess this Ibo gal failed HT101 too] wink

your not seeing a big deal in her post, is your own opinion.

my seeing a big deal in her post, is my opinion.

so, do not tell me what to make a big deal about, and i wont tell you to butt out of matters above your head.

understood?
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia5: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Temi231: Dear @tpia5, am not a child that you can just be pouring insolent words on. And I accept of posting in a wrong section my bad buy hey guy don't insult me. Everyone has right on this forum and I don't think you created this platform so if you don't like where it is posted why can't you just call the moderator to put it in the right section. Igbo man or Hausa or an alien or whatever you are.

yes, you posted in a wrong section.

in addition, try to have some class, you are a woman.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Temi231(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia5:

yes, you posted in a wrong section.

in addition, try to have some class, you are a woman.

Deal with it. Okay......What's your issue about gender? Hun? What's the big deal about it because I don't see reason why you should have headache on my matter. Please go and hug transformer If you think in your own world women doesnt have the license or authority to freedom.

6 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
I know your history on NL, I'm quite savvy at backtracking.......I understand your negative tendencies as well smiley That said....you might wanna state your reason(s) for calling me out. I'll honor it only if it is viable enough and worth my time. wink

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by MizMyColi(f): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
tpia5:

your not seeing a big deal in her post, is your own opinion.

my seeing a big deal in her post, is my opinion.

so, do not tell me what to make a big deal about, and i wont tell you to butt out of matters above your head.

understood?

Ermmm......Last I checked, I neither mentioned nor quoted you. You did and I replied (I try to, as a matter of courtesy) wink
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Water to clean , tissue to dry !!

I would be comfortable with water only but not tissue only !!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy: Op tissue is always better especially when you are not @ home . Remember if you use water you also need towel to dry yourself before wearing your undies.
Seconded cool
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by tpia5: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Temi231:

Deal with it. Okay......What's your issue about gender? Hun? What's the big deal about it because I don't see reason why you should have headache on my matter. Please go and hug transformer If you think in your own world women doesnt have the license or authority to freedom.

Is this what you call freedom?

I pity you.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by coogar: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Temi231: Dear @tpia5, am not a child that you can just be pouring insolent words on. And I accept of posting in a wrong section my bad buy hey guy don't insult me. Everyone has right on this forum and I don't think you created this platform so if you don't like where it is posted why can't you just call the moderator to put it in the right section. Igbo man or Hausa or an alien or whatever you are.

don't mind her....
she's a salty lunatic - there's nothing wrong with the question you asked. it's a public forum. if she's not comfortable with the topic being discussed, she wasn't forced to post in it.

this is what happens when a woman has staled & expired as a singleton. every vibe would get her irritated. if tpia5 was born a man, she would be a terrorist. life must suck for her to find faults with every thread posted on NL.

i am wondering who made her the morality police. arrant nonsense!

@ topic,

tissue paper is the best.
however, it depends on the quality of the tissue.

4 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by elektra(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
I clicked on this thread to learn which is better.
This tpia lady, did you not see the title of the thread before reading it? If you did not like it, pass on by!
The only person that has displayed " grossness, crassness, shamelessness and general lack of good home training on a public forum" is YOU!
Do you think people were born to do your bidding? You have successfully reprimanded at least 2 people because they do not think the way you do.
Every living thing on earth excretes waste so kini big deal? I am a woman and I say Sh1t, poo-poo and piss! Go and hang yourself. Nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by coogar: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
elektra: I clicked on this thread to learn which is better.
This tpia lady, did you not see the title of the thread before reading it? If you did not like it, pass on by!

The only person that has displayed " grossness, crassness, shamelessness and general lack of good home training on a public forum" is YOU!

Do you think people were born to do your bidding? You have successfully reprimanded at least 2 people because they do not think the way you do.

Every living thing on earth excretes waste so kini big deal? I am a woman and I say Sh1t, poo-poo and piss! Go and hang yourself.
Nonsense!

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Karleb(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ghen!! Ghen!!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lol.... Op, I don't use water or tissue, I use baby wipe but if I'm to choose between tissue and water I will go for tissue. wink
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
some foools will just come and post rubbish just because they think they have a say,,,if you can't contribute,why not Shut the hell up angry

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by ireneidiva(f): 2:26am On Jul 23, 2014
You and you boss had this conversation? Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Lol
tpia be dictating what people do or not do, say or not say, quote or not quote on NL and then she turns around to say 'get a life out of NL' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Seun does something much better with his life than watching what people quote and unquote cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cloud Over My Life And My Marriage / . / World’s Youngest Grandmother Is Just 23-years-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.