Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Playing The Gender Card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing The Gender Card (2298 Views)

5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby / Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship / Big Brother Star Game And The Gender Issue In Africa: A Revelation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Whenever women wants to play the gender card, being the smarter gender, they paly it smart but men can play daft gender card sometimes that even a retard will not buy.

"oh baby, I'm so hard now in that if I don't do it in 5 minutes, the sperm will congeal and block my peewee and may require a surgery to open up again" tongue tongue
Nah . . . that's just your Ijesha boyfriend
How bout going . . . 'Baby, if I don't do it now, I'll go out, and you know how many hott Tasha looks on Sunday evenings' cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . that's just your Ijesha boyfriend
How bout going . . . 'Baby, if I don't do it now, I'll go out, and you know how many hott Tasha looks on Sunday evenings' cheesy
wo enu e, u no serious cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
People actually say stuff like that?

Girl, men are so daft. Ask Hannibal and Eldee.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Hmmmm, not all men na smiley
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
How bout going . . . 'Baby, if I don't do it now, I'll go out, and you know how many hott Tasha looks on Sunday evenings'

Ooooh Please! You can't go any lower than that. Threatening your girlfriend with ashawo. Are you Pataki?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by tope2000(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

REALLY??
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
ibkaye:

wo enu e, u no serious cheesy
Tell me that's not what that boy used cheesy tongue

DeepZone:

Ooooh Please! You can't go any lower than that. Threatening your girlfriend with ashawo. Are you Pataki?
C'mon . . . I said Tasha not Funmi!!! tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
C'mon . . . I said Tasha not Funmi!!!

You can't have Funmi, so Tasha is your best option but instead of resorting to prostitutes to blackmail your girlfriend, why not use imaginary girlfriends or better still pay Tope $200 per hour to call and pretend to be your girlfriend?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2008
eldee:

Tell me that's not what that boy used cheesy tongue
Buahahahaha, see your mouth again! Which boy? cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2008
REALLY??

Yes really. make sure you have a bullet proof when this trouble you are looking for starts because Hannibal and Pataki will not spare you for thinking they are dumb. grin grin

I said it because i just have to say the truth irrespective of the consequences.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by KarmaMod(f): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
what exactly IS the gender card in regards to a woman?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by tope2000(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Yes really. make sure you have a bullet proof when this trouble you are looking for starts because Hannibal and Pataki will not spare you for thinking they are dumb. grin grin

I said it because i just have to say the truth irrespective of the consequences.

HEHEHE grin grin grin
I can handle them both tongue grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
what exactly IS the gender card in regards to a woman?
Those that play it know what it is. I rarely do because I'm scared of a man having any iota of feeling that I'm weaker than him. There are consequences to equality.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Those that play it know what it is. I rarely do because I'm scared of a man having any iota of feeling that I'm weaker than him. There are consequences to equality.
Is that not what I've been drumming into your skulls since??
Re: Playing The Gender Card by KarmaMod(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
You made the thread thus you know what it means

so why not explain it?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
Is that not what I've been drumming into your skulls since??
Drumming? You may need to drive a 6 inch nail into my skull to agree with you. He antelope.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Why is my lifestyle your concern? Did you go to church today? Thank goodness you are not yet enrolled as my housemaid, I would beaten sense into that gender card  of yours. grin

DeepZone:

What is your own version of a gender card? Farting your way through just to get his attention and your demands met? I thought you women are independent of the men? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Scared of a man? I love to hear that continually. The fear of a man is the beginning of sensibility. You are on the pathway of recovery. wink
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
Why is my lifestyle your concern? Did you go to church today? Thank goodness you are not yet enrolled as my housemaid, I would beaten sense into that gender card  of yours.
Yes I went to church and not like a fornicating hypocrite like you that go there to fart, belch and watch women walk by. What was the topic of discussion in church today?

What is your own version of a gender card? Farting your way through just to get his attention and your demands met? I thought you women are independent of the men?  
Women are more independent of the men than men are independent of the women. We are smarter, more resourceful and have longer life span. The word utility gender can best be used to describe us. tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Drumming? You may need to drive a 6 inch nail into my skull to agree with you. He antelope.
That's the problem, you're incapable of cognitive reasoning . . . I'm sure your boyfriend whips you hard
That's the way to play the gender card with a she-goat tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
Scared of a man? I love to hear that continually. The fear of a man is the beginning of sensibility. You are on the pathway of recovery.

I said i'm scared of the idea in his head because it'll be a stumbling block to our relationship trying every time to exercise his useless ego. I crush egomaniacs and use them for dinner. tongue tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2008
That's the problem, you're incapable of cognitive reasoning . . . I'm sure your boyfriend whips you hard
That's the way to play the gender card with a she-goat
And you are incapable of abstract reasoning. I'm sure your girlfriend makes you go down on her thrice daily unless you wanna become homeless. tongue tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by KarmaMod(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
Nevermind then.

For Funmi, a person has to have a pen!s before she can have a true discussion. Thirsty are you?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Yes I went to church and not like a fornicating hypocrite like you that go there to fart and watch women walk by. What was the topic of discussion in church today?
And the topic of the message in church today was Gender Card in Relationships? I am trying to breakdown what has necessitated this moronic topic of yours, when you are very good with playing the gender card and trying to throw the blame on men. Is your Ijesha boyfriend accepting this rubbish from you all the time?

Just for the record, I do not go to church to watch women. On the contrary, they watch ME. Get it simple and straight. Topic of discussion in church: Let Me Loose! tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Cipriani(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Karmamod
My sweet potato cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don dey look for you up and down NL. I don miss you die. undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

You no even come respond to my request for you love angry angry, Abeg now, no let me die of your love.  kiss kiss kiss kiss

I go jam you for Obama thread now now!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by eldee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Nevermind then.

For Funmi, a person has to have a privates before she can have a true discussion.
Ever wondered why she's called 'Slaggy' in most circles??
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

I said i'm scared of the idea in his head because it'll be a stumbling block to our relationship trying every time to exercise his useless ego. I crush egomaniacs and use them for dinner. tongue tongue
Must I teach you logic also? Scared of the idea in his idea? Is he not a man? Are you not still talking the same thing? Keep playing dumb. I suspect that is one of your gender card games. cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
And the topic of the message in church today was Gender Card in Relationships? I am trying to breakdown what has necessitated this moronic topic of yours, when you are very good with playing the gender card and trying to throw the blame on men. Is your Ijesha boyfriend accepting this rubbish from you all the time?

I said it one day that before 2015, men will need affirmative action to get whatever they want. They are getting more petty everyday. Imagine Pataki accusing me of playing the gender card. I will never allow a man to override me and that is not playing gender card. Oniranu.

Just for the record, I do not go to church to watch women. On the contrary, they watch ME. Get it simple and straight. T[b]opic of discussion in church: Let Me Loose![/b]
Let you loose to what? To ashawo? Did the pastor also tell you today that women are the salt of the earth while men are the scum of the earth?
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2008
Must I teach you logic also? Scared of the idea in his idea? Is he not a man? Are you not still talking the same thing? Keep playing dumb. I suspect that is one of your gender card games.
Last time I checked, people that reason from their peewee lack logic. The last smart man that lived on earth was Albert Einstein and he was very feminine in all aspect of life. Go and ask yourself why since then, men has been dwindling everyday. Ask God to give you grace to survive the next holocaust which will be women taking control of household and government including your damn liabilities. Vote Sarah Palin, vote for prosperity and justice. We are tired of D.i.c.k.heads running our affairs.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Let you loose to what? To ashawo? Did the pastor also tell you today that women are the salt of the earth while men are the scum of the earth?
You see how fetid your mind is. No inkling of positive thinking at all. Always warped up with something moronic or disgusting to the senses. How you keep surviving beats my imagination. grin

DeepZone:

I said it one day that before 2015, men will need affirmative action to get whatever they want. They are getting more petty everyday. Imagine Pataki accusing me of playing the gender card. I will never allow a man to override me and that is not playing gender card. Oniranu.
Mere shouting the statements I have quoted in the bold is an indication towards how good you are with playing the gender card. Keep denying the obvious. Intellectual dumbness is one of your major characteristics.

Oniranu obinrin. tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Last time I checked, people that reason from their peewee lack logic. The last smart man that lived on earth was Albert Einstein and he was very feminine in all aspect of life. Go and ask yourself why since then, men has been dwindling everyday. Ask God to give you grace to survive the next holocaust which will be women taking control of household and government including your damn liabilities. Vote Sarah Palin, vote for prosperity and justice. We are tired of D.i.c.k.heads running our affairs.
Who says stupidity cannot be a good sense of humor at times. cheesy cheesy cheesy I love to see how you keep validating that you are bereft of thinking at most times. Sarah Palin that cannot effectively manage her own home, you are shouting for prosperity and justice? You need to see your SHRINK. grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
You see how fetid your mind is. No inkling of positive thinking at all. Always warped up with some moronic or disgusting to the senses. How you keep surviving beats my imagination.
I say the truth and that's all. Are you gonna crucify me for saying the truth? Men are the scum of the earth while women are the salt. Imagine if we have 1000 Hannibals in Nigeria alone, won't we be declared a disaster zone by UN? tongue

Mere shouting the statements I have quoted in the bold is an indication towards how good you are with playing the gender card. Keep denying the obvious. Intellectual dumbness is one of your major characteristics.

Stop accusing me of what I'm not because I don't do same to you. I've only accused you of being a scum, LovePeddler, d.i.c.k head and a problem to our ecosystem and none of them is a lie.

Buying Something Expensive For A Guy / Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? / Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58