Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Playing The Gender Card - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing The Gender Card (2300 Views)

5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby / Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship / Big Brother Star Game And The Gender Issue In Africa: A Revelation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Playing The Gender Card by lysaa(f): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
what is gender card? tongue
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2008
Who says stupidity cannot be a good sense of humor at times.    I love to see how you keep validating that you are bereft of thinking at most times. Sarah Palin that cannot effectively manage her own home, you are shouting for prosperity and justice? You need to see your SHRINK.

This is the epitome of jealousy. Do all you can but you can never reach her level. The qualities she has that were denied to you by God are cute, smart, clever and ingenuity. Keep fking every LovePeddler on the street, I am afraid to inform you that there is no price for that except HIV.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2008
what is gender card?
Example:

By michelin89
I do too eventhough I know it's quite dishonest.

Darling my arms are so tiny, can you help me turn that pounded yam? Make sure it's big ooo!!!
Re: Playing The Gender Card by lysaa(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2008
lmao. grin

what is gender card
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Pataki: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2008
Even the OP does not know what she is talking about. She would rather prefer to quote from others. What a CLASSICAL DISPLAY of dumbness. grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Tgirl4real(f): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2008
@ Poster,

can we have other examples apart from the one you quoted cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by iice(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2008
@Topic Nope cool
Don't even need too.

But i'd be crazy sometimes and tell him 'Gentlemen first' grin grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by lysaa(f): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2008
embarassed this is the last time i'm gon ask y'all. angry

mehn, u guys are funny sha grin
Re: Playing The Gender Card by AloyEmeka9: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2008
@Topic Nope
Don't even need too.

But i'D be crazy sometimes and tell him 'Gentlemen first'

Wayo woman. It's ladies first. grin

@Topic,
Women love to play the gender card like hell but I'm an expert in catching them in their own game.

@Pahtaki,
Is it possible for you to bring this Deepfumi so I can circumcise her. She is out of control because she was not circumcised. I can help your wife out so you can have rest for once in your life otherwise she'll kill you one day if you are not careful. cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by mbola(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2008
lmao
Re: Playing The Gender Card by lysaa(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

@Topic,
Women love to play the gender card like hell but I'm an expert in catching them in their own game.

@Pahtaki,
Is it possible for you to bring this Deepfumi so I can circumcise her. She is out of control because she was not circumcised. I can help your wife out so you can have rest for once in your life otherwise she'll kill you one day if you are not careful. cheesy

shocked and that is the end of the story of gender card! man circumcise, woman go circumcise too. lipsrsealed U say make she no play gender card embarassed
Re: Playing The Gender Card by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
Gender card undecided

I guess I do . . hell, everyone does!!!

But DeepZone make una take am easy na, una dey corrupt all these small pikins wey dey flock this forum these days.
Re: Playing The Gender Card by iice(f): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Yea well i forget sometimes that am a woman cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Playing The Gender Card by DeepZone: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
But DeepZone make una take am easy na, una dey corrupt all these small pikins wey dey flock this forum these days.
I didn't corrupt Pataki and Hannibal for God's sake although Hannibal massaged my feet with his tongue last time. Eldee is over 50 and pataki is a 40 year old virgin. tongue

Did Ebola Scare Affect Your Relationship With People. / Thread For Nairaland Very Bad Sharp Guys. Hehehehe ;D / How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call