Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46756 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimerase2: They would hv bombed him nah so dat we will say is PDP dat was behind the BOKO haram cheesy

Of course what else. Since they can't impeach Buhari they will try to kill him. These assassinations are all in OBJ's open letter. They are not a secret. Just divide the country now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by successking: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
What a dastardly act of cowardice whose perpetrators must pay dearly to their 100th generations. As for the bereaved, REST IN PEACE.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ALISMILE(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Some idiots on NL will still say that Buhari is one of d sponsors!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
This double bomb attack was in all likelihood planned and executed by agents loyal to none other than Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame. Few will be fooled by the coincidence of Buhari's "close shave", with large-scale carnage just across town.

The ever diabolical Ayatollah Buhari and his fundamentalist promoters of hate are prepared to kill innocents across Africa on the scale far greater than the pogrom perpetrated by 1980's Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar, who set off huge bombs during rush-hour in downtown Bogota whenever he was in a bad mood.

Like Pablo Escobar of Colombia, Ayatollah Mohammed Buhari Bin Laden of Sharianistan has for the past decade bathed his bony hands in the blood of innocent Nigerian civilians. The Universal Law of Karma will assure that in due course Buhari, just like Pablo before him, reaps by full measure the just rewards for the documented serial genocides that he personally organized in furtherance of a criminally insane desire to actualize the imposition of a Born-to-Rule tribal fiefdom over the secular federation of Southern Nigeria.

In the northern Nigerian town of Kaduna on this day, one large explosive charge was set off to kill an opponent of Buhari's own terror network, followed shortly by another far smaller relatively harmless charge let off in the vicinity of the Buhari's motorcade, all in a devil-may-care bid to cast the arch-villain Ayatollah Buhari as a victim of the Boko Haram terror gang, rather its primary financier and spokesman, as is the case in truth.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: tell me one thing Buhari would have done better than GEJ as president, given all the present circumstances in the Nation.

GEJ did not inherit it as it is. His cluelessness and shear incompetence lead to the deterioration we are seeing today. He should just divide the country. We northerners are fed up. PDP wants to kill Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Shehucom(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: tell me one thing Buhari would have done better than GEJ as president, given all the present circumstances in the Nation.
and who says i want buhari as president.. All am saying is, this fresh air is getting us suffocated.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Superstar007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
The person that orchestrated this attack is plain smart. One word, "badass". I think these are the intentions of the cordinator if it was done by either the opposition or Buhari or any external link.

1. To make it appear as if the opposition party are the one that planned the attack.

2. To draw public sympathy that might be the reason the other man was
also attacked because he spoke against the dastardly acts of this people, Buhari also spoke against BH. So people might believe he is clean.

3. To send a message i.e if there are unpaid arrears, BH may be trying to send a message to quickly settle them.

4. If it was planned by the opposition, it may be a kind of "reverse psychology" people will believe Buhari did that to attract sympathy hence the reason he wasn't killed in the attack.

5. If it was caused by an external link, it was meant to cause division and rancour in the country along religious and political circles.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by obiscolly(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
I laff. This is an APC fight. The struggle has begun for who will bear the APC flag for the upcoming presidential election. It's obviously people in the APC against Buhari that perpetrated this and also planned the first attack to make it look as if it was a Boko Haram attack.
I'm not surprised because APC is secretly divided against itself. It's not so obvious because they don't want to wash their dirty linen in public. They're just a combination of various parties with different political ideologies and high desperation for power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
APC Presidential primary things....Without mentioning names,think about the kind of hoodlums positioning to win the race and one big obstacle to these many aspirants is Buhari, Kill him and blame it on GEJ/PDP while they take over Buhari's slot....Evil men in APC

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
truth4meal: Is Buhari not a senior opposition leader? This should cause no tension we all know this has every signature of BH.

You mean signature of PDP. This is too obviously related to Buhari's comment 2 days ago about presidential impunity.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by MadCow1: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
So Boko Haram sends a Bomber to attack Buhari when every reetard knows he drives in an armored SUV. undecided Why didn't they target him when he was outside his car? undecided Or was this a training exercise in attacking bulletproof end cars?

Hmmmm... Boko haram that attacked Police HQ is either getting dumber or I don't believe it. undecided

Is there a chance this could have been orchestrated to gather sympathy to the supporter of APC party ahead of next years elections and deflect our attention from there real evil plot to take over the nation.. #ConspiracyTheory.

Anyways, it's none of my Business. cool

May the souls of our fallen Comrade in this our trying times rest in peace and may their sacrifice never be in vain.

God bless Nigeria..

God Bless Us all..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ALISMILE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jakumo: This double bomb attack was in all likelihood planned and executed by agents loyal to none other than Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame. Few will be fooled by the coincidence of Buhari's "close shave", with large-scale carnage just across town.

The ever diabolical Ayatollah Buhari and his fundamentalist promoters of hate are prepared to kill innocents across Africa on the scale far greater than that perpetrated by 1980's Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar, who set off huge bombs during rush-hour in downtown Bogota whenever he was in a bad mood.

Like Pablo Escobar of Colombia, Ayatollah Mohammed Buhari Bin Laden of Sharianistan has for the past decade bathed his bony hands in the blood of innocent Nigerian civilians. The Universal Law of Karma will assure that in due course Buhari, just like Pablo before him, reaps by full measure the just rewards for the documented serial genocides that he personally organized in furtherance of a criminally insane desire to actualize the imposition of a Born-to-Rule tribal fiefdom over the secular federation of Southern Nigeria.

In the northern Nigerian town of Kaduna on this day, one large explosive charge was set off to kill an opponent of Buhari's own terror network, followed shortly by a another far smaller smaller charge simultaneously let off in the vicinity of the Buhari's motorcade, in order to cast himself as a victim of the Boko Haram terror gang, rather its primary financier and spokesman, as is the case in truth.
U re such a joke! U guys can't continue to fool us! Bombs don't distinguish between its makers and the target. Only d extremely naïve and d gullible will be deceived by ur blasphemy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by IGLE25(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Patrick Obiaragbon part two.... Anyway na true sha....
Gbawe:

Indeed. They deserve pity alone. If some Nigerians who are used to following leaders clannishly to the detriment of logical reasoning can come out and wickedly call Chibok kidnapping a scam to "embarrass Mr.President" (all because of their ethnocentric support for GEJ) why are we surprised the same set of indoctrinated n1twits are already using the words "stage-managed" for this attack on Buhari's convoy?

Some Nigerians are simply too far gone in obdurate idiocy in the way they pledge allegiance to other flawed human beings you begin to realise they will be marched off a cliff like lemmings in the end. I really feel sorry for these deluded and gullible folks because they always get disappointed by charlatans pretending to be messiahs.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Ediskcab(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Stage mannaged or not, 1 valid point we're all missing is d fact that this is another failure on the part of Jonathans administration.
Those who lost thier precious lives in this incident are not lesser humans and they deserved better protection from the government.

U B THE JUDGE
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by SweetDinma(f): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Odiegwu
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by aj1802001: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God have mercy on the departed ones.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by omenka(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:
I think elections will be held in Borno and Yobe next year; though the turn out will be very low. This would in turn result in the opposition party gaining much less votes.
In that situation, GEJ would be able to garner the 25% vote he needs, to be reelected.
...which still validates my first point. The whole plot is just so glaring.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
hopilo: This people must be in the team planning this bombings to know the targets. Western world destabilizing Africa for ages now.
. You must be a fool. It's now western world that are behind d problems of Nigeria also,no be APC again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
san316: In the minds of some political slaves *this must be a stage managed incident just to prove he's not their sponsor* but to me, who wld wnt to hurt GMB? for what? BH?

Ask Azazi...

Then Ask Henry Okah that said GEJ and his proxies asked him to start off the wave of bombings in Oct'2010 but blame it on Northern Leaders. Nigerians are slow to learn, when you're ready you'll understand how truly evil and desperate GEJ really is.

A man that has been concentrating on retaining power from the first day he attained office. He told y'all this in his very first month as President, yet y'all too slow to comprehend.

GEJ became President and the First thing he went for was tenure elongation--- 7yr/single term tenure; same trick Presidents all over Africa have used to perpetuate themselves in power forever (i.e Cameroon and Uganda). Just to remind you, Cameroon and Uganda (Paul Biya & Yuwere Musevini) were GEJ's first official visits as President (two-three weeks after he was elected). Immediately he returned to Nigeria (third week as President) he tried to introduce the same "single term rule" change to constitution both men have used in their countries to become life Presidents.

When that didn't work, GEJ told Nigerians severally that nothing can be achieved by his Govt in the first term "...because, the First two years is for 'learning' the job, the third year is to prepare for re-election, and the fourth year is for election/reelection so there is nothing I can do in four yours. I need at least 8 years".

God, Nigerians are so forgetful!

Well, he's told y'all his intentions from day one. Its no use complaining now because its not like he lied about what he wanted to do.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: u r a fool for sayn dis nonsens..... go get a life
You re from a generation of fools. Go and check your history!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Babzrockman: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Instead of we d forum readers 2 discuss issues critically, most of us allow our sentiment thoughts 2 betray our truths. Nigerians let us b realistic 4 once.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by lawbabs: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: This is what happens when you bite the fingers that feed you.

Talk talk Buhari has seen the result of criticizing his disciples.

I keep wondering how it is possible to please Nigerians... If the man keeps quiet, you will jump and say, his inaction is a sign of approval of BH. When he talks, you will say, he is talking too much! I know you @HisRoyalHardnes really would have celebrated his death if he was killed. May God forgive you!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: "PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP." - Andrew Azazi.
"Boko Haram are freedom fighters." - Former PDP chairman.

"GEJ and Orubebe asked me to bomb on Oct'10, 2010 but to blame the incident on Northern leaders. Thats why even though MEND claimed responsibility, GEJ boldly came out and said it wasn't MEND because he thought I would obey his instructions to retract MEND's statement. When I didn't, he made sure I was arrested in South Africa...."--- Henry Okah (Militant leader/Terrorist leader of Movement for Emancipation of Niger-Delta, MEND).

Henry Okah is currently serving a life sentence in South Africa as a result of the bombings.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Superstar007: The person that orchestrated this attack is plain smart. One word, "badass". I think these are the intentions of the cordinator if it was done by either the opposition or Buhari or any external link.

1. To make it appear as if the opposition party are the one that planned the attack.

2. To draw public sympathy that might be the reason the other man was
also attacked because he spoke against the dastardly acts of this people, Buhari also spoke against BH. So people might believe he is clean.

3. To send a message i.e if there are unpaid arrears, BH may be trying to send a message to quickly settle them.

4. If it was planned by the opposition, it may be a kind of "reverse psychology" people will believe Buhari did that to attract sympathy hence the reason he wasn't killed in the attack.

5. If it was caused by an external link, it was meant to cause division and rancor in the country along religious and political circles.

If you ever publish a novel of intrigue and skulduggery set in the murky waters of Nigerian politics, I will be one of the first buyers.

Each scenario you presented is plausible and convincing in its own right, but for my desert I will go ahead and pick items 2 and 3 from the provided menu above, along with a Havana cigar to mark your astute observation that either Buhari himself planned the twin bomb blasts to gain public sympathy, OR, less likely but feasible, Buhari was merely being handed a pair of booming reminders of what could happen to terror financiers who start to fall behind on salaries and "martyred' fighters' family benefits, as greater numbers of virgin hunters head off to the Land of 72, courtesy of the Nigerian army.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can now see why this country is not developing.. I said this because those that were born in nigeria are even fools. I wonder why Nigeria born girls and boys do embrace the wrong ways.

Even if Buhari is sponsoring boko haram, why can't the government control this terrorist and save the live and properties of the citizen. Should we say that boko haram is more than all the military officers in this country?? Or should we say that Buhari is richer than the Federal Government The money used in sponsoring this boko haram is not even up to $1billion that this idiot Jonathan is asking for. Meanwhile he has spent $14billion in the past without any success....

Go to hell Goodluck.. Nigeria made a greate mistake for electing you. Even if buhari was caught sponsoring boko haram today, I will vote him cause he will be able to protect us. Even if "shekau" contest for president I will vote him cause he will give us full protection. TO HELL WITH JONATHAN

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by jamace(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ozin: APC Presidential primary things....Without mentioning names,think about the kind of hoodlums positioning to win the race and one big obstacle to these many aspirants is Buhari, Kill him and blame it on GEJ/PDP while they take over Buhari's slot....Evil men in APC

I think I support this reasoning. The members of APC are too aggressive for my liking. Nothing democratic about them. Fighting over who should be the godfather in various states. AGBERO PEOPLES COALITION.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jakumo: This double bomb attack was in all likelihood planned and executed by agents loyal to none other than Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame. Few will be fooled by the coincidence of Buhari's "close shave", with large-scale carnage just across town.

The ever diabolical Ayatollah Buhari and his fundamentalist promoters of hate are prepared to kill innocents across Africa on the scale far greater than that perpetrated by 1980's Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar, who set off huge bombs during rush-hour in downtown Bogota whenever he was in a bad mood.

In the northern Nigerian town of Kaduna on this day, one large explosive charge was set off to kill an opponent of Buhari's own terror network, followed shortly by a another far smaller smaller charge simultaneously let off in the vicinity of the Buhari's motorcade, in order to cast himself as a victim of the Boko Haram terror gang, rather its primary financier and spokesman, as is the case in truth.
Egbon, ma oyibo ko wa l'obe je.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
bnovative: Am I supposed to believe this cock and bull story? why are they always missing their alleged Muslim target? stunt stuff sha!

So the Airforce officer that got beheaded was Hindu?

What about the Emir that got shot-up, he was Buddhist?

The hate in the heart of folk like you is really unfortunate and I hope the North and the West (plus part of the South South) can bandy together and provide a viable running mate to run with Buhari and kick GEJ out, if not you guys will run the country down with your myopicsm, tribalism, bigotry, intolerance and Fifth columnism.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by omotourlar: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
lawanson44: Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo on this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later.... Read the OP's story

Broda! .. I swear Ali baba no reach. You for joke! U gat me rolling on d ground... All d same wat comes to mind is 24 season 7( sompple just showing we hav a weak or may b a 2 civil president wud doesn't hav d ball to do d needful....#my take

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Obasanjo has said it, Jonathan has 1000 people in his watch list, and is training snipers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by omenka(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2014

The right word to describe the depths of your stewpidity is yet to be formed.

Tell your blood thirsty, Beelzebub worshipping, heroin and alcohol addicted bomb throwing greaseballs in Abuja to thread with caution as they unleash unmitigated terror on the land they desire to govern in perpetuity!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by experimentist: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
TribalEAST: Terror squad below
gringringrin where's Fat Joe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Olu Falae Regains Freedom / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.