Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109378 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Deluxe8000: so far so good with all i have read,the BIG question remains;
can 30days validity be guaranteed from the day i choose to suscribe irrespective of reseller's date of purchase? Yes or No

I have tried 2 but they failed.
No, it can never be guaranteed my dear friend. The validity of this MTN SME data share service is tied to the date your reseller purchased from MTN and therefore your plan will expire at the given date of your reseller even if he/she made a new subscription after your purchases. The only way you can get a 30 days validity guaranteed is when you buy the same day your reseller bought from MTN.
I hope this is well understood. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by gentlevin2: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
biomedixexcel:
My point is that you still need to learn. As a scientist I was trained to profer solution to problems by simply ask myself How and Why. I believe people buying data are not silly not to know when their data is expiring and as a seller you can only lie once, so if you don't satisfy them then you loose customers. It's as simple as that. You don't need to come to public foolishly to be claiming to know what you don't know. I imagine a customer that checked his validity that was full 30days still asking me that one guy said his own validity depends on mine and serious of questions because one clueless misinformed them to win cheap sympathy in other to gain customers
. But guy why is d guy's information painin u? Afterall he did not mention ur name why informin us about d validity. So i guess he has gotten customers due to his honesty. Even thou his price is kind of high but his honesty has paid. So sell urs and leave d guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Deluxe8000: so far so good with all i have read,the BIG question remains;
can 30days validity be guaranteed from the day i choose to suscribe irrespective of reseller's date of purchase? Yes or No

I have tried 2 but they failed.

Bro, it is possible for 30days validity to be guaranteed. This is guaranteed if your reseller purchases a new bundle first thing everyday before selling to anyone.

The sustainability of this practice, however, depends on the volume of sales your reseller makes in any given day. To sustain this, your reseller will need to have the clientelle to offload a minimum of about 10 GB of data daily.

3 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by obosirow: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Exactly
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
chillykelly86:

Bro, it is possible for 30days validity to be guaranteed. This is guaranteed if your reseller purchases a new bundle first thing everyday before selling to anyone.

The sustainability of this practice, however, depends on the volume of sales your reseller makes in any given day. To sustain this, your reseller will need to have the clientelle to offload a minimum of about 10 GB of data daily.

Thank you. Even after this discovery, some resellers are still claiming otherwise.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by BRCOL70: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
dazekid:

Lol.The really smart ones here know this is a big lie,,What you did with this thread was simply psychologic tweaking/manipulation.You rendered it in their minds that buying from other resellers is to their disadvantage while buying from you is most favourable to them..As you will not cheat them(i.e give them full value for their money).. It is well sha. You just spoilt some people's business because your's wasn't doing so well.

YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE TRUTH BUT FOR THE TRUTH. FALSEHOOD IN BUSINESS DOES NOT UPHOLD IT BUT RATHER PULL IT DOWN WHEN THE TRUTH FINALLY CATCH UP WITH FALSEHOOD. NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
gentlevin2: . But guy why is d guy's information painin u? Afterall he did not mention ur name why informin us about d validity. So i guess he has gotten customers due to his honesty. Even thou his price is kind of high but his honesty has paid. So sell urs and leave d guy alone.
GOD bless you my brother. Honestly I am wondering why he is so bitter at me.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
biomedixexcel:
@ bolded, this is what I am trying to point out to you. What gives you confidence that nobody can subscribe everyday? See lieing has never been any part of my life so I can't lie because I want to make sales. The hallmark of my business is honesty which I think is making me flourishing like palm trees planted besides the river.
Why are you then bitter with my post?
How does managing subscribers validity and subscribing daily relates?
Please I never named you as you were the one the one that decided to pick offence with my post. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Never let anybody deceive you that 30 days cannot be guaranteed just because he can't deliver it, rather look for reseller that can deliver such validity that you crave
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning all.
My validity is 27 days today Wednesday, 30th July, 2014. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Adebayolove(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
My question: If I buy 250mb from reseller A due to expire on August 10 but I exhaust the 250mb on July 25, can I buy a new plan from reseller B on the same sim or I have to wait till August 11.
Thanks.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2014
If you patronize powerHQ today, you will get your full 30 days validity till 29th of August 2014.

The powerHQ HOLIDAY PROMO is still running.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Adebayolove: My question: If I buy 250mb from reseller A due to expire on August 10 but I exhaust the 250mb on July 25, can I buy a new plan from reseller B on the same sim or I have to wait till August 11.
Thanks.
Thank you for your question.
Once you exhaust your current volume before it supposed expiring date, you can make a new subscription immediately from reseller B, as you no longer have left over volume from reseller A. This means the validity window you earlier had with reseller A is ended by reason of exhausting the data volume earlier allocated to you by him.
I hope I have answered your question. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Adebayolove(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2014
^
^
Thanks for the detailed answer.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Adebayolove: ^
^
Thanks for the detailed answer.
You are most welcome.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by LAZAREY: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
@osas, I need a 250 mb before 9pm and I can only send recharge card. Please relply me as per which no you use. I,ll send the card as soon as I get your reply. Thanks.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
LAZAREY: @osas, I need a 250 mb before 9pm and I can only send recharge card. Please relply me as per which no you use. I,ll send the card as soon as I get your reply. Thanks.
08144845524. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by LAZAREY: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
@osas, thanks. Keep up the good work and the sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Order yours now!
chillykelly86: If you patronize powerHQ today, you will get your full 30 days validity till 29th of August 2014.
The powerHQ HOLIDAY PROMO is still running.

chillykelly86: Cheap MTN Data Plans on MTN SME DataShare Plans from your trusted technology partner, PowerHQ.

You may want to view testimonials first; Visit this Nairaland thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/cheap-mtn-sme-datashare-plans/2

All our data plans are valid for 28-30 days, depending on the day you bought. If you buy today, Monday, 28th July, 2014 you will get your full 30 days validity till 27th August, 2014.

HOLIDAY PROMO!!

Promo Prices are valid till Thursday, 31/07/2014.

Data Allowance Promo Price Normal Price
250 MB----------N350---------N400
500 MB----------N650---------N750
750 MB ---------N1000--------N1,100
1 GB ------------N1200--------N1,300
1.5 GB-----------N1,800-------N1,900
2 GB-------------N2,400-------N2,500
3 GB-------------N3,400-------N3,500
5 GB-------------N5,700-------N5,900
8 GB-------------N9,000-------N9,300 and
10 GB------------N11,000-----N11,500 .

To check your Data Balance, dial *461*7# or SMS "SHAREBALANCE" to 131.

You can order through:-
1. Airtime transfer of the equivalent amount to 08138357709
2. Bank transfer, Internet transfer, ATM Card Checkout at our website - http://www.powerhq.com.ng/DATA/

To place your order right away or learn more about these services, visit http://www.powerhq.com.ng/DATA/

You can message me for any clarification or ask your questions below, I will respond as soon as possible.

NB:- PLS DO NOT ASSUME THIS IS A SCAM, GO THROUGH THE THREAD BELOW FOR OVERWHELMING TESTIMONIALS, VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATION AND THEN MAKE YOUR UNBIASED JUDGMENT.
https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/cheap-mtn-sme-datashare-plans/2

THANKS.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Unseen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Question. If I have an active prepaid data bundle and also sme share data at the same time, which one will go first?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by sakalisis(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
luluosas:
Once you exhaust your current volume before it supposed expiring date, you can make a new subscription immediately from reseller B, as you no longer have left over volume from reseller A. This means the validity window you earlier had with reseller A is ended by reason of exhausting the data volume earlier allocated to you by him.

the expiry date when we dial *461*7# , is it the right expiry date or still the selller expiry date, please answer and stop confusing us
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by obosirow: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is it original?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
sakalisis:

the expiry date when we dial *461*7# , is it the right expiry date or still the selller expiry date, please answer and stop confusing us

Bro, that is the right expiry date, nothing more.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Unseen(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Unseen: Question. If I have an active prepaid data bundle and also sme share data at the same time, which one will go first?
Answer Please!
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by EnterPRO: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Unseen: Question. If I have an active prepaid data bundle and also sme share data at the same time, which one will go first?

Unseen:
Answer Please!

data priority order :
[s]
1. shared data reads first
2. then bonus data
3. then main data
[/s]
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ThundrCork(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2014
OP are your both parents Nigerians or are you mixed? Did you grow up in Nigeria? I must say your Honesty is INCREDIBLE!

Meanwhile, here is my suggestion for those that would like to genuinly provide 30 days validity to their MTN data subscribers. unfortunately it will cost a lot:

You would need to buy 30 mtn sim cards

Label each sim card and assign it to a certain day in a month

Subscribe for the required data on each sim card at 12:00 am on disignated day

Ensure to renew subsciption on each sim card when it is due

Starting minimun budget:

Sim cards: 6000 (at 200 each)
Data Subscription: 300,000 (at 10,000 each)

Total: 320,000

Projected profit/loss depends on your daily sales.
luluosas:
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Unseen(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2014
EnterPRO:

data priority order :

1. shared data reads first
2. then bonus data
3. then main data
thanks

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2014
ThundrCork: OP are your both parents Nigerians or are you mixed? Did you grow up in Nigeria? I must say your Honesty is INCREDIBLE!

Meanwhile, here is my suggestion for those that would like to genuinly provide 30 days validity to their MTN data subscribers. unfortunately it will cost a lot:

You would need to buy 30 mtn sim cards

Label each sim card and assign it to a certain day in a month

Subscribe for the required data on each sim card at 12:00 am on disignated day

Ensure to renew subsciption on each sim card when it is due

Starting minimun budget:

Sim cards: 6000 (at 200 each)
Data Subscription: 300,000 (at 10,000 each)

Total: 320,000

Projected profit/loss depends on your daily sales.

Bro you can already do the second option on one SIM card without having to buy 30 SIM cards.
However, I must say, the sustainability of such a practice is in question, especially if the reseller doesn't have the clientelle to sell off at least 10 GB of data daily. He/She will keep accumulating the data until he/she runs out of cash.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2014
LAZAREY: @osas, thanks. Keep up the good work and the sincerity.
Thank you sir.
By the grace of GOD, I will keep it up. Thank you for your patronage sir. Good morning.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2014
I think your prepaid data plan will be exhausted first before your SME data plan. My reason of saying so is because when I was having free data on my line, they started charging me on the free data bonus living out the SME data plan which I was using earlier.
I maybe wrong though. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.