Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (112421 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by OCTAVO: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2014
VocalWalls:

I guess now we know best on who to patronize.

Posterity!
If you know what glo data sale entails, you won't say what you just said above. Why do you think there are very few people selling glo data? Why not ask people selling mtn data to start selling glo? As far as I'm concerned, there can never be issues with selling mtn data, cos their system architecture is well designed to support the business. Why do you think everyone is rushing mtn data business despite the network is even crappy in most locations across Nigeria? If you know the challenges that people selling glo data face, you won't say this.
To start with, data balance can not be checked on Glo data sharing (unlike mtn) which is a major setback for the biz. Always analyse issues objectively before voicing out your opinion. Thanks.

For the records,no issues so far on our MTN plans. Even validity is exactly 30days.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by aieromon(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2014
omusiliyu: Eeeyah... Please who's residing around FAGBA, in Toyin-Agbado area of Lagos state. Please i'm in northern part of the country and I need Fagba First bank branch sort code ASAP...

Download this document containing the sort codes of all banks and their branches in Nigeria.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xrxipahmieck6r/bankBranch.pdf
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2014
biomedixexcel: [size=14][b]Well, the Op is looking for cheap publicity and marketing, I knew a time you were shouting u got 250MB at #500 and just days later u started selling, it's like a student without teacher. You think it's very easy for you to jump into a business and succeed just like that without subjecting yourself to learning!
When I started, I noticed this from second day and I devices a means to manage it, here I am today, I can boast of giving my customers full 29-30days! It's not by my power but that of God that has been sustaining me. When I first started I always reveal to my customers the validity I have before starting the process and I explain to them how I can manage the situation for them..... I will attach the picture of Etisalat I just sold today..... [/size][/b]
You are wrong sir. No need to preach here about how I came into this business. Just give me your Facebook address and I will add you to a message group I created for this so that you will know why I am here.
Furthermore it is better to come out clean in whatever you are doing. And as far as this MTN SME data share is concerned, YOU CAN NEVER MANAGE THE VALIDITY PERIOD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS okay. Just say that you buy a new plan everyday that guarantees your subscribers 30 days validity from you, instead of saying you learnt the ropes in this business.
And you claiming that you got to know about the validity debacle in few days after starting your business and you claimed you always tell your customers before selling for them, what then stopped you from pointing it out to the public when the likes of myself and others kept telling them that it carried a 30 days validity, whereas it does not? Why were you happy to hold the truth from the public thereby keeping them in the dark? I hope you read all the comments posted here so before you made yours.
If it was to market my business that gave birth to this thread, then you would have seen it from the very first post. Please align yourself with the reality at hand.
I want to be believed you are not angry because I told the people the truth I discovered about this MTN SME data share business. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:36am On Jul 25, 2014
igbsam: God Bless Op for this exposure...

Just purchased from him.
Amen. Thanks for the patronage sir.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2014
macklef:
So you make 4k on every 10k, but with the competition arround its gonna b tough still.
Nice one tho
Yes, if all the data plans are sold at 1GB each, more if sold in lesser volumes and less if sold in higher volumes.
Competition yes, but I am not budged because I am NOT here competing for gain but because it was an inspiration. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2014
emmy02:

God Bless You Brother...
Amen. Thank you and GOD bless you too.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by omusiliyu(m): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Tinyemeka:
FBN H/O: 011151003.
I think it'll still go through if you route it via their H/O.
Thank so much bro...
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by omusiliyu(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2014
aieromon:

Download this document containing the sort codes of all banks and their branches in Nigeria.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xrxipahmieck6r/bankBranch.pdf
Thanks bro...
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by VocalWalls: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2014
OCTAVO:
If you know what glo data sale entails, you won't say what you just said above. Why do you think there are very few people selling glo data? Why not ask people selling mtn data to start selling glo? As far as I'm concerned, there can never be issues with selling mtn data, cos their system architecture is well designed to support the business. Why do you think everyone is rushing mtn data business despite the network is even crappy in most locations across Nigeria? If you know the challenges that people selling glo data face, you won't say this.
To start with, data balance can not be checked on Glo data sharing (unlike mtn) which is a major setback for the biz. Always analyse issues objectively before voicing out your opinion. Thanks.

For the records,no issues so far on our MTN plans. Even validity is exactly 30days.

Here you go...
Didn't you say that the data was with a 30 days validity?
You should have explained these 'challenges' to us and give us the option of a well thought out choice!
You didn't even address the bitterness raised about your past services, unfortunately, I wasn't the only one.
No apologies, just an excuse about 'challenges'
It's all good, I've let it go, just felt for the guy (Tinyemeka) that referred his boss.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
luluosas:
You are wrong sir. No need to preach here about how I came into this business. Just give me your Facebook address and I will add you to a message group I created for this so that you will know why I am here.
Furthermore it is better to come out clean in whatever you are doing. And as far as this MTN SME data share is concerned, YOU CAN NEVER MANAGE THE VALIDITY PERIOD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS okay. Just say that you buy a new plan everyday that guarantees your subscribers 30 days validity from you, instead of saying you learnt the ropes in this business.
And you claiming that you got to know about the validity debacle in few days after starting your business and you claimed you always tell your customers before selling for them, what then stopped you from pointing it out to the public when the likes of myself and others kept telling them that it carried a 30 days validity, whereas it does not? Why were you happy to hold the truth from the public thereby keeping them in the dark? I hope you read all the comments posted here so before you made yours.
If it was to market my business that gave birth to this thread, then you would have seen it from the very first post. Please align yourself with the reality at hand.
I want to be believed you are not angry because I told the people the truth I discovered about this MTN SME data share business. Thank you.
I keep on saying it that i can manage the validity very well and i think its not for public. Your learn before u start any business, even a water business..... don't ever say that I one can't manage the validity, my advice for you is to go and learn

3 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
OCTAVO:

THERE ARE ISSUES AND I SUPPORT BEING HONEST, I PURCHASED FOR A LADY FROM YOU AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL HER HOW TO CHECK VALIDITY AND I ASKED YOU FOR THE CODE WHICH YOU GAVE ME AND SHE CHECKED ONLY TO SEE THAT ITS 28DAYS. I TOLD YOU THIS BUT THE ANSWER YOU GAVE WAS THAT IT WILL STILL REACH 30 DAYS. IMMEDIATELY I STARTED THE BUSINESS I NOTICED THAT YOU LIED TO US! NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS!

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
biomedixexcel:
I keep on saying it that i can manage the validity very well and i think its not for public. Your learn before u start any business, even a water business..... don't ever say that I one can't manage the validity, my advice for you is to go and learn
My friend I will never argue with you because it is not in my making.
However, I still repeat myself: YOU CANNOT MANAGE THEIR VALIDITY WITHOUT THEM EVER BUYING A NEW DATA PLAN FROM YOU. PERIOD! STRAIGHT AND DIRECT
You can keep on saying this to keep your customers, which in the first place I am NOT dragging from you. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Eelijah: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
luluosas:
However, I still repeat myself: YOU CANNOT MANAGE THEIR VALIDITY WITHOUT THEM EVER BUYING A NEW DATA PLAN FROM YOU. PERIOD! STRAIGHT AND DIRECT
You can keep on saying this to keep your customers, which in the first place I am NOT dragging from you. Thank you.
luluosas:
Pls I jus got frm a reseller now, the validity wen I checked thru * is 23rd august meaning I hv 28
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eelijah:
Pls I jus got frm a reseller now, the validity wen I checked thru * is 23rd august meaning I hv 28
That means he bought his plan yesterday 24th August. That makes it 29 days not 28. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Eelijah: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
luluosas:
luluosas:
Pls I jus got frm a reseller now, the validity wen I checked thru * 461*7# is 23rd august meaning I hv 28s. Does the validity shown corresponds to the days I hv left, or I might jus discover the data is no more after some days?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eelijah:
Pls I jus got frm a reseller now, the validity wen I checked thru * 461*7# is 23rd august meaning I hv 28s. Does the validity shown corresponds to the days I hv left, or I might jus discover the data is no more after some days?
That is the days you have left. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
please CAN our GURUS in the house talk about [/b]ETISALAT [b] and how it works. We've heard enough about MTN. Thanks
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
luluosas:
I never lie to them before and few of them might be reading the read...... [size=16]You just a learner, please go and learn this trade before u keep on saying one thing. Don't be heady....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
biomedixexcel:
I never lie to them before and few of them might be reading the read...... [size=16]You just a learner, please go and learn this trade before u keep on saying one thing. Don't be heady....[/size]
Thank you. Do have a wonderful night rest.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by igbsam(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
As far as i know, the op came out clean with this stuff.

Those of you attacking him for posting this clearly show your dishonesty.

Most of us has had problems with dis validity ish some of the people in this business has refused to come out clean.

Thanks to dis thread for making us know.

Meanwhile, na highness i use type dis thing incase u feel say i no make sense, but i know wetin i dey talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2014
igbsam: As far as i know, the op came out clean with this stuff.

Those of you attacking him for posting this clearly show your dishonesty.

Most of us has had problems with dis validity ish some of the people in this business has refused to come out clean.

Thanks to dis thread for making us know.

Meanwhile, na highness i use type dis thing incase u feel say i no make sense, but i know wetin i dey talk grin
You make too much sense my brother with your comment.
Even after this expositions, some resellers are still claiming that they can manage the validity for their customers when it is never in their hands. May GOD raise genuine, sincere and honest Nigerians to move this nation forward. GOD bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by igbsam(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2014
luluosas:
You make too much my brother with your comment.
Even after this expositions, some resellers are still claiming that they can manage the validity for their customers when it is never in their hands. May GOD raise genuine, sincere and honest Nigerians to move this nation forward. GOD bless you my brother.

Amen ooo!

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Wizzycliff(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Na wao o. All this argument self.. Una don dey water this biz.

I wish all of u in this biz can be like Octavo.
He is the man of the biz

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by OCTAVO: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Wizzycliff: Na wao o. All this argument self.. Una don dey water this biz.

He is the man of the biz
My brother the thing taya me. Some people are just so clueless and they claim they know a lot. The best thing is to be quiet and abstain from unnecessary arguments. If anyone feels he can't deliver 30days, na him own palava be that.
Some other people are so desperate and will even sell data below cost price to attract customers. What I keep wondering is why people focus so much on nairaland! As if their life depends on nairaland sales alone. Market for data sales is so big enough that if 1 million people sells data in Nigeria, they will not sufficiently meet the need of over 160million Nigerians @ 1:160. They are supposed to focus more on their immediate environment and make good profit instead of selling at almost 0 profit on nairaland. cheesy
That's why some may not go far in this business! Especially when you have a mind set of bringing others down. There has never been a better yesterday for us cos customer base keeps expanding. cheesy
My sincere advice for data sellers, do not limit your sales! Your next door neighbour is probably in need of data. Approach him/her instead of struggling on nairaland (while your validity keeps reducing daily). The problem is that most people are too shy to do face-to-face marketing, hence they hide behind their phones/computers and market online.
It is well cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by deloon(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
I see a lot of co.ck blocking up in here.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by chillykelly86(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
5% Weekend discounts! Cheap MTN SME DataShare Plans.

Details are available on this Nairaland thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/cheap-mtn-sme-datashare-plans/2

If you buy today, Sat, 26th July, you will get your full 30 days validity till 25th August, 2014.

From a trusted source - www.powerhq.com.ng/data
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Eelijah: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
OCTAVO:
My brother the thing taya me. Some people are just so clueless and they claim they know a lot. The best thing is to be quiet and abstain from unnecessary arguments. If anyone feels he can't deliver 30days, na him own palava be that.
Some other people are so desperate and will even sell data below cost price to attract customers. What I keep wondering is why people focus so much on nairaland! As if their life depends on nairaland sales alone. Market for data sales is so big enough that if 1 million people sells data in Nigeria, they will not sufficiently meet the need of over 160million Nigerians @ 1:160. They are supposed to focus more on their immediate environment and make good profit instead of selling at almost 0 profit on nairaland. cheesy
That's why some may not go far in this business! Especially when you have a mind set of bringing others down. There has never been a better yesterday for us cos customer base keeps expanding. cheesy
My sincere advice for data sellers, do not limit your sales! Your next door neighbour is probably in need of data. Approach him/her instead of struggling on nairaland (while your validity keeps reducing daily). The problem is that most people are too shy to do face-to-face marketing, hence they hide behind their phones/computers and market online.
It is well cheesy
OCTAVO:
It is well cheesy
I don't kno y pple twist good intentions, luluosas tried to give pple d fact n accurate info abt ds data share, which is nt an hidden tin, but some nairalander tot its a bad biz if he continues dt way. Keep educating n giving true info @luluosas.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wizzycliff: Na wao o. All this argument self.. Una don dey water this biz.

He is the man of the biz
There's really no argument my brother. It's just that some resellers of this MTN SME data bundles are not sincere with themselves.
No matter the magic some resellers think they can device in order to guarantee their customers a 30 days validity period without them ever topping up their data subscription daily from MTN, it's a white LIE conceived to deceive and corner customers to themselves.
Truth is bitter. I'd rather say the truth than mislead people into believing a lie. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eelijah:
I don't kno y pple twist good intentions, luluosas tried to give pple d fact n accurate info abt ds data share, which is nt an hidden tin, but some nairalander tot its a bad biz if he continues dt way. Keep educating n giving true info @luluosas.
Thank you my brother. By the grace of GOD, I will always make known to people whatever I discovered that may not be in their favours.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
OCTAVO:
It is well cheesy
You got it all wrong Mr. OCTAVO. You admitted that even if one million people will start selling data plans, it can't still meet the demands of the people requiring data service.
So, why is it now a crime for different people to be advertising their data services business here on Nairaland?
Although I don't support those people coming out with ridiculous prices to undo one another, yet I wouldn't say that the idea of much people going into this business is wrong. Okay.
By the way, which neighbours are you talking about? People that only use their phones for calls? Should this becomes your summation, I think you also advertising your products here on Nairaland is wrong. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thank you all.
Although this thread was not created to market my MTN SME data bundles, but the sales I've witnessed these past two days have been very encouraging. I am sure it is the result of sincerity and truthfulnes, and not any marketing knowledge or ideology at such.
Thank you all once more.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ifesowapo: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dieumerci: Thanks so much for this information.
pls I need low price data plan on mtn for monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Hide Number While Sending Sms / How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.