Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (25122 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by yemiyemi: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
phabulous88: Na wah o...wetin be that somthing nah...i beg be explicit

Condom is that something that a man puts ontop his something in order to enter your something. Its used to prevent somethings from entering into your something that may result in unwanted something. Do you understand or do you want us to experiment something grin
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by antartica(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
That is being proactive. Sex is essential for healthy Humans and if using condoms could save their health, why not?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by remsonik(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Op is attacking anyone who has a contrary view,while the title of ur thread says what's ur take on the matter. If it will reduce d spread of STDs and abortion pls let them get it!!

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
remsonik: Op is attacking anyone who has a contrary view,while the title of ur thread says what's ur take on the matter. If it will reduce d spread of STDs and abortion pls let them get it!!
The question is do you get it by ur self? Simple.no dongo turenci
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by shegsrules(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
But my own question is y do ladies buy male condoms instead of female condoms. Abeg dem no like d use there own?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by GboyegaD(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Now I agree we have a lot of idle people in Nigeria. Guess the new trend is monitoring what people spend their money on.
To the topic, how does what people spend their money on concerns me? They know what they want and so be it.

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by vizkiz: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Jamean:

@your signature...trust me you have a greater and more admirable destiny. Just stay connected.

I guess i'v finally found a way to stay "connected" cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Guidette(f): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
justplainpaul: . Wetin u dey speak, because u take photo with one poor battered lebanese na him make u dey form prof. see your eye like okpolo own.
Lol
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by sidosky(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Fostercat: We all know that most adults nd teens indulge in pre marital sex a lot as it is the order of the day.some of them play safe too by using condoms.
I do know that it is the guys that go buy the condoms, but recently I noticed that young ladies come to the stores ask for condoms not minding how they are looked upon.its strange?
Ladies in house have you bought condoms b4? Share the experience. Guys have u seen a lady come to buy condoms? Let's hear you.

UNA NOR GET WORK FOR THIS NAIRALAND. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by MizTyna(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
What's d big deal? Yes i have sex,why should i be ashamed to get something to protect myself? I've had people look at me shockingly when i get them and i do not care. I never wait for my guy to get them,80% of times we do it,i get the condoms. *flips togolese hair*

4 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Val22(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2014
francescainnoce: Not that I have bought one before however their is absolutely nothing wrong with a female or a lady buying condom provided they are of age.
C'mon op, not that they are actually buying a dicccc, it's just condom used for protection not for bombing..

I agree.

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by djeoziv(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ignorance is phuckin expensive....

Better be off the market if u r not in for the act.... And meanwhile if u re hyperactive or dormantly active, then do itself a favour..... By any means get that shit in your bag..... It could save Ur dear life while it lasts.

....or else, phucking ZIP UP cool

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abeg where is mzmariah?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson: Abeg where is mzmariah?
Hi.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Izzyizzie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: pls,wats condom....neva hrd of dat word b4
Neva heard of it bt must av been used on u @least once.... Saw d tag ur puttin on in ur pix, am also a Unilorin student if u dnt mind knwin each oda beta..... Kip kul.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Hi.

Good afternoon Madam? How is everything going? U made the trip?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Good afternoon Madam? How is everything going? U made the trip?
on my way.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by imotal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
i often tell my girlfriend to do the buying. not for anything but just to have fun as we see people's reactions(she tells me to pretend I'm a customer too and watch people's reactions so i tell her afterwards cheesy). the point is, we should be more concerned about protecting ourselves than about what people think.

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by jstringz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
yommy2sure: How jobless can some people be? Your headache is about who is buying condom? Na your money or ur ynash? Worse you are actively attacking everyone that have a contrary view to your puck-nosing attitude. How old are you enh?

i sight u
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by decatalyst(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
phabulous88:

Condom is that something that a man puts ontop his something in order to enter your something. Its used to prevent somethings from entering into your something that may result in unwanted something. Do you understand or do you want us to experiment something grin

Badt muhdahfuvker!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Originalsly: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
@OP..."I do know that it is the guys that go buy the condoms".....now that you be seeing girls buying the condoms do you still want to hold on to the old knowledge? ....and what about guys buying feminine pads?...noticed that as yet? I see no reason why a salesperson should be concerned about whether a male or female is the purchaser. Hmmm....I guess if a young lady buys 50 condoms a week you would spread the word that she be ashawo. Where do you work again?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dagoma: They`re professional prostitutes of the highest order. Don`t go near them!
And the F.A.G.G.O.T rants!! No frustrated vomit of yours will make them lift the 14yrs jail term. Stop seeing prostitutes as your competitors just because you longer get male customers to continue your male whoredom!!!
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Joshuadon: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: on my way.

Ok dear, safe journey. We talk later.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by sniperwolf(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
phabulous88:

Best reply so far
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Kunleskey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
temigracie: pls,wats condom....neva hrd of dat word b4
haha! U've not heard of white baloon b4?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by ekiyor3: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
When i was serving in kaduna i use to see young girls buying condoms. One of my girl then use to buy 4 me too. That my girl then will not sex me without condom her reason was not because of HIV/AIDS or STD's but because of pregnancy. I see it as a good trend. because when some guys see babe way open 4 them they can't think again.

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by touchmeder: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fostercat:
No body is castigating or calling anybody a sinner. I just feel the ladies should allow d guys do the condom buying.guys Wat do you think? Ladies Wat do you think?

It is great if he gets it however both parties MUST take responsibility for their self. Sometimes some of these guys want to get the condom but they are not serious about it on some occasion, perhaps they run out of it or just want to do raw on that occasion. I am not really one for premarital sex but people would do what they have to do anyway and protection is better than nothing. To that end i see nothing wrong in a girl having her own condom just in case. Better to be protected than shy and stupid. If you think you are old enough to indulge in sex then you best be old enough to ask for a condom and not leave this solely for a man.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by hardeh89(f): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Enypie: me i simply wait in the car while my bf do the buying.
I'm not shy,but i ve a temper wen it comes to pple not minding der bu. #Lobatan
. U no dey fear

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by cornelin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
山卄モ几 工 阝∪ㄚ ◯几モ, 工 下し丹∪几丅 工丅 工几 丅卄モ 丹工尺 下◯尺 モ∨モ尺ㄚ◯几モ 丅◯ ちモモ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / When you build a wall around yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.