Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25236 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
When you no get spiritual eyes.
Hehehehe, na spiritual eyes de see this one?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Yeah i think its possible.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:

Super story.
Beside you have a bf naa
hehehehehehehe...Bad Nigga...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

angry

And after you would come to us to ask for advice about how your Matured boyfriend is treating you bad. angry

Huh....Come where?If i hear................................advice ko undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
MissMalia: hehehehehehehe...Bad Nigga...
You see, after dem go say na men de do pass
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Huh....Come where?If i hear................................advice ko undecided

But you know say me no be 'Kid' sha?! wink

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:
You see, after dem go say na men de do pass
Do wat?...I wz jez pulling ya legs in d 1st place.BTW my bf is a nairalander too.So u c...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
MissMalia: Do wat?...I wz jez pulling ya legs in d 1st place.BTW my bf is a nairalander too.So u c...
Ok o
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

But you know say me no be 'Kid' sha?! wink

Its not by saying it but your actions and how u treat issues tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Its not by saying it but your actions and how u treat issues tongue

Name the bedroom Location.. All I need is one Night. angry

Just one night and I will prove to you that I am a Man with Aji-obi. angry

4 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

The Nairalanders I would like to meet are not many and it's for certain reasons and love ain't path of it. And no, neither is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.

25 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Hhahahahaha so thats how u prove your own manship...Hian! change your thinking abeg undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

I don't like men with Aji-obi biko.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Jambsupport(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
DX i can see u o.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu: All i see here are complains...

Testimony time plzzzzz cheesy
Gbam angry grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
I don't like men with Aji-obi biko.

SO you dont like Teddy bears?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

SO you dont like Teddy bears?
No.
I only like the other Aji.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
No.

grin

Chai!! Your mum should see this.. grin

You no go near Computer or Phone till you turn 45. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hhahahahaha so thats how u prove your own manship...Hian! change your thinking abeg undecided

How would you prove your 'womanhood' to a Man biko?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
No.
What is Aji?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
buttchick: Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

The Nairalanders I would like to meet are not many and it's for certain reasons and love ain't path of it. And no, neither is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.

Na thesis you de write?

7 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jnrbayano(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
buttchick: Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

In my opinion:

Missive it is but I think the juice was well worth the squeeze
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

How would you prove your 'womanhood' to a Man biko?

By controlling you bank account tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2014
tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MadCow1: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

By controlling you bank account tongue

And you told me to change my mind set.. Lol.

You must be a former employee of Savanah bank.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Heaven knows He loved you too no doubt tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: What is Aji?
Mariah ask MadCow1 ooo.
I was only playing along.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Mariah ask MadCow1 ooo.
I was only playing along.
Chai, ask him for me biko tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09:

Na thesis you de write?
Na experience dey write.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
MadCow1:

And you told me to change my mind set.. Lol.

You must be a former employee of Savanah bank.

grin grin grin Na now u dey know abi tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by obayaya(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.