Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28630 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by TinyToes: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Israeli football team Maccabi Haifa’s game against French side Lille had to be stopped after pro-Palestinian protesters stormed the pitch. Supporters of reportedly Turkish origin ran onto the field in the Austrian stadium where the game was played and headed for the Maccabi players, sparking ugly scenes.

One of the players is seen to trip a fan before punches were thrown. The Maccabi players – some of whom retaliated – managed to leave the field unhurt.The incident comes amid fears of growing anti-Semitism in Europe at time when Israeli forces are locked in a violent conflict with militant group Hamas in Gaza.

More pictures here - http://.com/2014/07/24/photos-pro-palestinians-invade-pitch-attack-israeli-footballers-during-a-friendly-match-in-austria/#more-15634

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by seankay(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
So they are of turkish origin hmmm, that means they are muslims!!! Smh....but why are muslims not condemning the Hamas group? Is it only Israel that is fighting the war?

96 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by hazyfm: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
INTERESTING
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by jayseehe(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
the first pic is crazy, it reminds me of super kick.... Shawn Michael

did I see lille :O make them no touch Enyeama oh

31 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by NaLaugh: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
I think it is about time the apes took over the world. Humanity keeps failing.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by coolzeal(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Why can't Israel be sanction?

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.

80 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Obiossy(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
One sided religious bigots

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Playing the emotional card..smh

Israel shouldn't back down on fighting what it believes is right and just. Where were all these hooligans when Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda maimed thousands of lives all in the name of Holy war.
Because Israel is democratic state, they have now developed a backbone. Why can't they protest against other terrorist groups and their activities?? Why not protest against Hamas that is also killing innocent lives!

The moment Israel sheaths its sword, this little cubs called Hamas would grow into Lions and by then, all these world Leaders condemning Israel would keep quiet and watch in awe. Nigeria is a case study.

"Death to anyone who wishes Me Dead"
should be Israel's theme anthem grin

75 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by DonaldGenes(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmm
If na me them try that $hit with ehh and with studs on my boot , I for aim for one of the Palestinian scrotum.E don Tey I fight cheiiii! That kind free-for-all fight dey sweet me?

I for beat person tire, Bunch of rascals, The many thousands of rockets fired into the Israeli's Country nko? Where do they get all those rockets from?

No nation can fight Israel and win, na na na Absolutely Impossible.....#TeamIsrael

40 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by femmmmi94: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
[size=16pt][url=gidihub..com/2014/07/how-to-waste-your-life.html]How Not To Waste Your Life.(Must Read For Anybody With A Bright Future) [/url][/size]
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Uncleodi(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa oh! These are signs of End time.
The world is really coming to an end oh.

grin front page things

Isaiah 43 New Life Version (NLV)

God Promises to Save Israel
43 But now the Lord Who made you, O Jacob, and He Who made you, O Israel, says, “Do not be afraid. For I have bought you and made you free. I have called you by name. You are Mine! 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you pass through the rivers, they will not flow over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The fire will not destroy you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, Who saves you. I have given Egypt as pay for your life, and have traded Cush and Seba for you. 4 You are of great worth in My eyes. You are honored and I love you. I will give other men in your place. I will trade other people for your life. 5 Do not fear, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east, and I will gather you from the west. 6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from far away, and My daughters from the ends of the earth. 7 Bring every one who is called by My name, for I have made him for My honor, yes, I made him.”

8 Bring out the people who are blind, even though they have eyes, and those who cannot hear, even though they have ears. 9 All the nations have gathered together so the people may be together. Who among them can make this known, and tell us what has happened before? Let them bring people who can show us that they are right. Let them hear and say, “It is true.” 10 “You can speak for Me,” says the Lord. “You are My servant whom I have chosen so that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. No God was made before Me, and there will be none after Me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord. There is no one who saves except Me. 12 I have spoken and saved and have made things known, and there was no strange god among you. You can speak for Me,” says the Lord, “and I am God. 13 I am God and always will be. No one is able to take anything out of My hand. I do something, and who can change it?

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Many ple that dont understand what FIFA has been preaching should take note.
Politics and sports don't mix, the two must at all times be separated.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by moneybag100: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
The fools don't know not only Israelis will be playing for an isreali club...there are many other nationals. How many spanish playing for Real madrid?....if only all people in the world are arabs we wouldn't have achieved these invention and technologies because they think like fowl or without brain.

39 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
The first pix,... Epic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Foolish people, if I was one the Israeli players ehh' I'd take off my shirt and fight these ediotss one on one.. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by onostricia: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
@coozeal y shud Israel b sanctioned? Ar they fighting d war alone?. Pls, let's b reasonable some times

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
moneybag100: .
Smh sad
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Bodmas06: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Even on the pitch of football? Na wa oh
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Can somebody tell those clowns who invaded the pitch that it is Benyamin Netanyahu who can end the assault on Gaza and not footballers of Haifa

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Everytin is wrong, the begining of the end
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by macpetrus(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa Ooo
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Decibel: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
What I know is that Hamas Must Pay cool

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by moneybag100: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Smh sad
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Hangard: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?
Sanction Israel for what, Hamas started what they can not finish, didn't Hamas backed out of the propose peace deal, you guys should stop saying like Is only Israel that is firing rocket into Palestinian, the major different between the two is that Israel is protecting it citizens while Hamas are using their own as shield.

41 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by daylae(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Hamas should stop firing rockets and Israeli forces must be pressured to retreat. enough of innocents being casualties.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Lastdon02(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Chai Dis one na Kung Fu Kick ... WCHAAA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Agbalanze(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Am yet to see an atom of peace in this so called "Religion of peace"!! undecided undecided

33 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by heywhytech1(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by ichidodo: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Israeli interests aren't safe overseas anymore....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Obiossy(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Sanction isreal for what?..bicos the are fighting to survive...islam hates zionist state(s)

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment / List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.