Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28639 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by nicflame(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: see you don't understand d simple truth am trying to tell u, i hate the muslims cos of their unpredictable and violent life as dictated by their demonic book and inspired by their blood sucking Mohammed dat was killed wen sighting one jewish ikpu like that, i can't kill anyone even my perceived enemy the muslim, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player, so anybody who kills these muslims or reduces their number ie makes them feel hurt, i support the person and am happy for it. Am not basing my judgement on religion but on hatred which the muslims have accrued on demselves over the course of time... If am a dummy den d fallopian tube dat d ovum dat formed u came from is disgusting and is the pussy and u. Heediat.

Had Jesus been a hater like you, he wouldn't have agreed to die for your filthy sins (according to your believe). #smh
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Nobody says you will not fight but fight like a man.

Don't launch Missile from Aba Market and when Cameroon sends missile to the same spot you scream foullll.

but that's the problem. It's only aba you have because the more you resist occupation the more your land is being taken and you are being tagged terrorist for it.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

but that's the problem. It's only aba you have because the more you resist occupation the more your land is being taken and you are being tagged terrorist for it.

That is not true. I am following them closely. There is open space in Gaza strip. They should put their camp there and confront Isreali Soldiers.

What they are doing is an act of cowardice.

Launching missiles from schools, homes, hospitals and mosques.

That is a war crime because those places are meant to be safe with the assumption that occupants are not harmed.

Hamas should come out with all the plenty money they get from their sponsors and come and fight like men should.

There was a case of a building Hamas was firing from. Isreali sent notice that the building would be destroyed. Hamas instructed civilians to go and stay on the building as shields. What do u call that ?

Also on the issue of terrorism, are you not a terrorist ? When you attempt suicide bombing, you are not ready for negotiation or cease fire.

Last 2 weeks, a cease fire deal was agreed so that provisions can be brought into Gaza. Hamas broke it firing 4 rockets before Isreali resumed the fight again.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: see stop mincing christians with the atrocities muslims commit, if i hoard a terrorist in my mist, i should be aware to bear the wrought of calamities the terrorist's presence will cause for me. So a christian who stays and defends a terrorist isn't saying good of himself.

So what you are saying is that the Palestinian Christian are also terrorist since they hoard terrorist in their mist. Mind you, Palestine is there home and land. You want them to run to where? what you fail to realize is that the Palestine christian and Muslim are in the struggle for this for their emancipation from the Israelite. It is a struggle for freedom from the Zionist . How can people be trapped inside their land where every escape route has been closed by the zionist and allies.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by san316(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some xtians here support Israel because they believe jews are the children of God and hold claim to the palestinian land based on bible evidence. Isrealis are not Christians, they practise Judaism which doesn't believe in Jesus(as god or son of god). Now the question is, who are the people of God, Jews or xtians? If u say both, it means ur god has multiple creeds. As 4 d attack, i dnt think it solves anything, it only indicates the fact that there is a rising disenchantment with the belligerence of israel.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Icecomrade: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
I just imagine how peaceful and terror free countries and the entire world would have been without Muslims.

98percent of trouble torn areas are instigated by professed muslims.

I wish they never existed. So sad we are all stuck with them

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by jookco(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
okparaugo: No be to use that adidas foot.ball boot with spikes to design their faces..
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

So what you are saying is that the Palestinian Christian are also terrorist since they hoard terrorist in their mist. Mind you, Palestine is there home and land. You want them to run to where? what you fail to realize is that the Palestine christian and Muslim are in the struggle for this for their emancipation from the Israelite. It is a struggle for freedom from the Zionist . How can people be trapped inside their land where every escape route has been closed by the zionist and allies.
Have they finished struggling for 8O% of their that was given to Jordan in 1922. Or you dont know that 8O% of the palestinian land was given to transjordan by the british, after the ottoman empire crumbled in 1917, and Britain took over that whole territory.

If they can be fighting for 1948 lands like this, they can also fight Jordan for 1922 lands(afterall its just 26years in between)

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe: the first pic is crazy, it reminds me of super kick.... Shawn Michael

did I see lille :O make them no touch Enyeama oh
lmao.yeah shawn michael's sweet chin music.one of my fav w.w.e moves.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by oyowo: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
The world could have been a wonderful peaceful place to live in if not for Islam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by stagger: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?

On what basis? Sanctioned for defending their land against terrorists. Every child killed is one less Hamas terrorist killed.

Not every govt will tolerate what Nigeria is tolerating from Boko haram. Three teenagers were kidnapped, murdered and their bodies dumped in a field. Try that with Americans and see how far.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

how do towns with jewish names for the last 1000 yrs belong to muslim arabs? The insane nonsense you read on here....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
anyaekekehinde:
Have they finished struggling for 8O% of their that was given to Jordan in 1922. Or you dont know that 8O% of the palestinian land was given to transjordan by the british, after the ottoman empire crumbled in 1917, and Britain took over that whole territory.

If they can be fighting for 1948 lands like this, they can also fight Jordan for 1922 lands(afterall its just 26years in between)

Somebody finally said what i have been saying all this while. Historic palestine ALSO INCLUDES the country known as Jordan today... infact arabs in the westbank were jordanian citizens until 1967....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
san316: Some xtians here support Israel because they believe jews are the children of God and hold claim to the palestinian land based on bible evidence. Isrealis are not Christians, they practise Judaism which doesn't believe in Jesus(as god or son of god). Now the question is, who are the people of God, Jews or xtians? If u say both, it means ur god has multiple creeds. As 4 d attack, i dnt think it solves anything, it only indicates the fact that there is a rising disenchantment with the belligerence of israel.

But those fools are just fine with syria where thousands have been killed and are being killed daily? they are completely fine with ISIS posting videos of innocent men and women being beheaded in Mosul? they are fine with boko haram kidnapping 200 girls and murdering boys in school hostels? But let Israel destroy a bunch of tunnels in Gaza and they are suddenly "disenchanted"?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: see you don't understand d simple truth am trying to tell u, i hate the muslims cos of their unpredictable and violent life as dictated by their demonic book and inspired by their blood sucking Mohammed dat was killed wen sighting one jewish ikpu like that, i can't kill anyone even my perceived enemy the muslim, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player, so anybody who kills these muslims or reduces their number ie makes them feel hurt, i support the person and am happy for it. Am not basing my judgement on religion but on hatred which the muslims have accrued on demselves over the course of time... If am a dummy den d fallopian tube dat d ovum dat formed u came from is disgusting and is the pussy and u. Heediat.

I am so afraid for this your comment. probably you are one of those responsible for the bomb blast in kaduna yesterday where muslims faithful are gathered just to reduce their number just like you are advocating now. Infact you should be questioned by the SSS. Because it is people like you that will go around killing innocent people just because of hatred and misrepresentation by some people about islam. And as for the video saw is not by muslim because that act is against the teaching of islam.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

Somebody finally said what i have been saying all this while. Historic palestine ALSO INCLUDES the country known as Jordan today... infact arabs in the westbank were jordanian citizens until 1967....

My brother, dont mind this Anti-semitic people... Its just pure hatred towards Jews, its not a land grab issue
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

Even Egypt closed route because. When it was opened, Hamas has tens of thousands of suicide bombers. Who can enter Isreal on the pretext of legitimate access and blow themselves up.

Isreal can not afford to waste her citizens the way GEJ's Nigeria can.

Even construction materials that was allowed through Isreal border for development in Gaza is being used to build tunnel just for a purpose. (Attacking Isreal)

Hamas has gone so ridiculous with their hatred that they even use Animals like Donkey and Camels for suicide bombing.

Since they lack basic ethic, they should not be allowed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

bakkasi is not 55% of nigeria. 55% of palestinians land was given to Zionist jews. If Cameroon come claim 55% of naija u no go fight?

all i am saying is that they should move on. What has all d fights done for them?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

My brother, dont mind this Anti-semitic people... Its just pure hatred towards Jews, its not a land grab issue

Objective people know the issue has never been about land grab at all... afterall gaza used to be a protectorate of Egypt until 1967.... i dont remember any arabs complaining about Egypt's "land grab".

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Dragonking: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Islam the problem of the world since the birth of that crazed prophet mohammed angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

That is not true. I am following them closely. There is open space in Gaza strip. They should put their camp there and confront Isreali Soldiers.

What they are doing is an act of cowardice.

Launching missiles from schools, homes, hospitals and mosques.

That is a war crime because those places are meant to be safe with the assumption that occupants are not harmed.

Hamas should come out with all the plenty money they get from their sponsors and come and fight like men should.

There was a case of a building Hamas was firing from. Isreali sent notice that the building would be destroyed. Hamas instructed civilians to go and stay on the building as shields. What do u call that ?

Also on the issue of terrorism, are you not a terrorist ? When you attempt suicide bombing, you are not ready for negotiation or cease fire.

Last 2 weeks, a cease fire deal was agreed so that provisions can be brought into Gaza. Hamas broke it firing 4 rockets before Isreali resumed the fight again.

here is the thing. Both sides obviously have no respect for the other's civilian. The truth is that if hamas is more powerful he won't refuse to wipe out israel but that will be resisting occupation of his land just as he is doing now. 2014 is just an episode of a long series. now pls go back to the root of the issue and pick a side. I'm not Israeli nor palestinian and I'm sure neither are you. so we should be able to neutral in our judgement. Israel/palestine no be religion fight na land ownership. Abeg we no need Insult each other. We are nigerians bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa: quote author=akpanbaba]This religion is really demonic.People are fighting in Gaza and Turkish people are fighting isreali footballers in Austria.What is the link?.I remember when idiots caused mayhem in Nigeria because of cartoon of Mohammed in Denmark.
Yes I could remember,those days in nigeria we care less about foriegn crisis but now dis Mohammed followers are taking it so personal that the west is killing their brothers that they don't have any anciestoral link wif DIS TIN TAYA ME O!
http://check out a sudanese sister that was senteced to death cos she converted to xtian http:///ldywkz2T4U
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Dragonking: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: d way dey are slaughtering dz guy in d name of ur allah,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I just watched this video now and this is just proved that islam and some muslims(if not most) are EVIL and WICKED bunch of sick people. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Even Egypt closed route because. When it was opened, Hamas has tens of thousands of suicide bombers. Who can enter Isreal on the pretext of legitimate access and blow themselves up.

Even construction materials that was allowed through Isreal border for development in Gaza is being used to build tunnel just for a purpose. (Attacking Isreal)

Hamas has gone so ridiculous with their hatred that they even use Animals like Donkey and Camels for suicide bombing.

Sir, The Palestinian people are people fighting for their emancipation and land. The Israelite are continually grabbing their land for their new settlement thereby chasing the occupant away despite the UN resolution stopping them from doing so. The genesis of this problem is land struggle/freedom and nothing more. please Israel should respect the UN resolution and put an end to further blood shed. It is like you spank a child and ask him not cry.

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

here is the thing. Both sides obviously have no respect for the other's civilian. The truth is that if hamas is more powerful he won't refuse to wipe out israel but that will be resisting occupation of his land just as he is doing now. 2014 is just an episode of a long series. now pls go back to the root of the issue and pick a side. I'm not Israeli nor palestinian and I'm sure neither are you. so we should be able to neutral in our judgement. Israel/palestine no be religion fight na land ownership. Abeg we no need Insult each other. We are nigerians bro.

shut the Bleep up& educate yourself.
It is not a land grab issue. 8O% of palestinian land was given to jordan in 1922 by the British, after the ottoman empire crumbled in 1917 and surrended that territory to the british.
They didnt fight Jordan for 8O% of their land, but they can fight for a "strip" called gaza strip.
Its purely hatred towards the jews nt land grab.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

bakkasi is not 55% of nigeria. 55% of palestinians land was given to Zionist jews. If Cameroon come claim 55% of naija u no go fight?

oh, and Cameroon did not take out land. It was ceded as part of an agreement which we have decided to honour. We will be acting like Palestinians if we decide to say Cameroon should not take obudu cattle ranch just because we have invested so much in it.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

you are evil& a big liar, it was jordan that took most of palestinian lands, go to your history books, yet hamas cant fight Jordan.
It is not only isreal that blockade gaza, egypt is also blocking the raffa crossing, why did has hamas not launch rockets into egypt.
Answer this 2 questions, and you wil know that its nt a LAND issue, it is an HATRED issue entrenched in the quoran(muslims are commanded to kill jews anywhere they are, be it palestine or jerico or new york or in pacific ocean). And this command came during mohammad's time, have the jews started grabbing gaza then?

1st of all why the insults? Jordan did not take palestinian land and neither did Egypt so hamas has no business with them. European jews (zionist) were settled in Palestine and given 55% of the land that's when palestinian started fighting them. of course the new israel state has the support of usa so stronger thus when the resistance movement comes they are defeated n more land acquired. as for the quran it's for specific time evidence by the prosperity of the golden age.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by abbakacici: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Obiossy: your generation must seek to forget you..are the invading territory or protecting their citizens..onye iberibe!
very funny for black Christian to support Israel, yes you think Muslim hate you but Jews consider you as sub human. And when the reserve is case you guys will be shouting. Am 100 sure if the hausa or Fulani invade kogi state because of ombatse cult and all most 40k people because one or two people that cult kill. You guys will potesting and may be even kill or arrest all the Muslim in South East and South South
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

No insults we just need to enlighten ourselves. I don't insult.

Agreed, there is a problem with land or whatever it is in history. There are talks and negotiations going on, No need to be firing rockets into Isreal.

Are you aware every tension starts with Hamas firing several rockets before Isreal retailiates ?

The problem with the crisis in that area is that it is Btween ISREAL, PALESTINE and HAMAS

HAMAS is using Palestinians as human shield and that is my worry. If they want to fight let them come out and fight like real men.

This is pure hatred and notin to do with religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Sir, The Palestinian people are people fighting for their emancipation and land. The Israelite are continually grabbing their land for their new settlement thereby chasing the occupant away despite the UN resolution stopping them from doing so. The genesis of this problem is land struggle/freedom and nothing more. please Israel should respect the UN resolution and put an end to further blood shed. It is like you spank a child and ask him not cry.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: how can ur english teacher teach u well in primary school when she is scared u will haul a dagger in her chest since she is aware u see education as haram. U can't blame me at all. Did u dodge d video. They were shouting allah, shey u hear am or mtn no dash u mb dz week.
Can this Igbo of lizard clan ever shut up?
product of a baby factory in Anambra.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
catosh:

And here is what he said again:

Mathew 10:
34. Do not suppose that I
have come to bring peace to the earth,
but a sword .
35. For I have come to
turn
a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her
mother-in-law—
36. a man’s enemies will be the
members of his own household
[Micah 7:6].
hope ull go n sale that ur stolen blackberry and buy sword. Igbo.
so jesus was talking in micah baah onye ofe mmanu, mumu if to say u sabi read well, u should havr read the whole chapter dat u ar quoting just snippets.. Tribal mark mutilated midget of the willow days.. Bonkom. Wasn't ur mohammed poisoned while trying to rape a jewish woman after killing the husband. Paedophile and drunk worshipper. Boko commando, maybe soon the phones u took from doz u beheaded, their mb will finish and u will go on to hunt more infidels.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral / Sunday Oliseh Gets FIFA Appointment / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.