Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28656 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by zubby29(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Not surprised by ur comment.Just a reflection of ur name.wen d isrealisw r done with d so called "infidels" u r next
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Urine: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2014
moneybag100: The fools don't know not only Israelis will be playing for an isreali club...there are many other nationals. How many spanish playing for Real madrid?....if only all people in the world are arabs we wouldn't have achieved these invention and technologies because they think like fowl or without brain.

Manute Bol!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by akereconfi: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

Arab league ko Premier League ni

Israel will wipe them all from the surface of the earth.

am strongly behind Israel

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Infoay: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

According to you,'Arab league will soon wake up' If they had been sleeping, who then is responsible for all the bombing and killings going on around the world including what boko boys are doing in naija?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
DonaldGenes: Hmmmmm
If na me them try that $hit with ehh and with studs on my boot , I for aim for one of the Palestinian scrotum.E don Tey I fight cheiiii! That kind free-for-all fight dey sweet me?

I for beat person tire, Bunch of rascals, The many thousands of rockets fired into the Israeli's Country nko? Where do they get all those rockets from?

No nation can fight Israel and win, na na na Absolutely Impossible.....#TeamIsrael

Hey dunce Go and read about Adolf Hitler and the Jews
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: Yooooooouuuuuuu seeeee that sickness called ISLAM... IS BAAD... I meant Is_lam_bad.

Lol
For your knowledge: Islamabad is a large city in Pakistan. The word itself is supposedly of Persian origin, with "-abad" meaning "thrive" or "cultivate". Therefore, Islamabad means "The place where Islam thrives". There are TONS of cities ending with the suffix "-abad" in both India and Pakistan.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by bloodykiller: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
i just imagine me kicking some balls with that hard iron boot.

epic

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm...This reminds me of a PS game

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014
No be to use that adidas foot.ball boot with spikes to design their faces..
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Ahmeduana:
AM SORRY FOR YOUR MAGGOT INFESTED BRAIN! YOU ARE FAR FROM HUMANITY BUT CLOSER TO APE!
Malam Ahmed, will that stop Israel from finishing Gaza? So It's paining you? The one boko haram is doing nko? Aboki smell go front.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Hey dunce Go and read about Adolf Hitler and the Jews
You are the dunce. It was the Jews from Poland that hitler faced.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by tuffgongjo(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Infoay: Where are the yellow and red cards?
on Vacation.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2014
zubby29: Not surprised by ur comment.Just a reflection of ur name.wen d isrealisw r done with d so called "infidels" u r next
No punctuation, nothing. What is wrong with you? Are you one of those people that can't read and only know how to bomb?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by evea: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
wow. I hope d world is seeing dis. Wen Israelis start d world wil b begging bt nw dey are ignoring Wat dey re doing 2 d Israelis. Ok o. let Turkey govt advice deir citizens 2 not start Wat dey can't finish o. Y is Saudi Arabia nt fighting Israel? y is dis mushrooms Arab countries finding trouble? dey shld ask Germany d results wen dey killed israelites? Dr's wil b X 10 of Germany results. good luck

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by chioma4us: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2014
we want peace in the world stop all this.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by ooshinibos: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Why can't Israel be sanction?

They cannot be sanctioned because they have the right to protect them ..please tell your palestinian friends to stop firing rockets into israel ..then the war will stop ..did you get it -Nigerian !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by evea: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
wow. I hope d world is seeing dis. Wen Israelis start d world wil b begging bt nw dey are ignoring Wat dey re doing 2 d Israelis. Ok o. let Turkey govt advice deir citizens 2 not start Wat dey can't finish o. Y is Saudi Arabia nt fighting Israel? y is dis mushrooms Arab countries finding trouble? dey shld ask Germany d results wen dey killed israelites in 19xx? Dr's wil b X 10 of Germany results. good luck

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by nora544: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
http://derstandard.at/2000003464766/BischofshofenTestspiel-Haifa-Lille-wegen-Anti-Israel-Protest-abgebrochen

soory it is only in german but you will see a short film about it and the austrian police was very quick so not very much happen.

Erdogan is the problem, and also a leader with double standart fighting against syria but helping hamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by omenka(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dnawah(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Foolish people, if I was one the Israeli players ehh' I'd take off my shirt and fight these ediotss one on one.. Nonsense!!
and i'll lik,if am one of them.went u face me,i'll fall ontop of u.we will roll and roll on the ground.grin
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2014
That flyin kicker reminds me of guile from street fighter grin

Same trouser, same hairstyle
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2014
seankay: So they are of turkish origin hmmm, that means they are muslims!!! Smh....but why are muslims not condemning the Hamas group? Is it only Israel that is fighting the war?
is because isreal killed a lot of innocent people in gaza, did u not watch it?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by iiiyyyk(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Sanction Israel for what, Hamas started what they can not finish, didn't Hamas backed out of the propose peace deal, you guys should stop saying like Is only Israel that is firing rocket into Palestinian, the major different between the two is that Israel is protecting it citizens while Hamas are using their own as shield.

Thank u my brother, see what ban ki-moon said yesterday.

Meanwhile, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
expressed "outrage and regret" at rockets
which were placed inside a UN-run school in
Gaza.
"Those responsible are turning schools into
potential military targets, and endangering the
lives of innocent children," Mr Ban's
spokesperson said in a statement on
Wednesday.

Hamas using civilians as shield.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by texazzpete(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014

Which Arab league will challenge them? Lol, you think any of those countries want to lose any more land to Israel when they inevitably lose?

Since when did Jerusalem become 'palestinian land'?

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe: the first pic is crazy, it reminds me of super kick.... Shawn Michael

did I see lille :O make them no touch Enyeama oh
bros enyeama is stil in nigeria, he has nt gone back, Uyo Precisely.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Slimmos(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab l. eague will soon wake up and challenge them.
a fool in disguise....bokoharam werey....just talking like an headless chicken

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Edusouls(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Isreal rejected christ and his teachimgs, tormented and crucified him, they re a cursed race, their heart is so hardened, they are dammned to violence and destruction, death, agony, till the second coming wen they face the final wrath of God...
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Malakh: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2014
will u shut your trap, fake Israeli are cursed, Jacob I have loved, Esau(fake jews) I have hated
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by SHAAWA: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiossy: Sanction isreal for what?..bicos the are fighting to survive...islam hates zionist state(s)

And the Jews like Christians? the last time I checked these are the same people that 'crucified' Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Lool
dnawah: and i'll lik,if am one of them.went u face me,i'll fall ontop of u.we will roll and roll on the ground.grin
grin grin ¤ ¤
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by datribune: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
KingMEXX: Playing the emotional card..smh

Israel shouldn't back down on fighting what it believes is right and just. Where were all these hooligans when Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda maimed thousands of lives all in the name of Holy war.
Because Israel is democratic state, they have now developed a backbone. Why can't they protest against other terrorist groups and their activities?? Why not protest against Hamas that is also killing innocent lives!

The moment Israel sheaths its sword, this little cubs called Hamas would grow into Lions and by then, all these world Leaders condemning Israel would keep quiet and watch in awe. Nigeria is a case study.

"Death to anyone who wishes Me Dead"
should be Israel's theme anthem grin

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kechywillz(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
lol...,that first kick was lui kang bicycle kick,but the assaulted guy did not relent,he retaliated by skipping the guy. These pro-gaza or pro-palistine or pro-haman group dont know that most of these players are trained soldiers,only that they didnt come with there ngwa aha(instruments)the football game for be shoot ur enemy n win the game. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.