Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28654 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil:
My mother is a whôre from a Igbo lizard clan,
When my mum was aborting me as she did to my other 16
siblings, the chemist that did the exercise forgot to scrape
out the remaining part of my brain from her fallopian tube
ie why out of all the chronic !mbec! Les i have as brothers
and sisters even my midgeted and unlucky father, am the
worst and cos i can't stand the truth that movingcoil is
saying about my mum using dangote cement bag as
sanitary pad and the infectious e-colli she contacted out of
poor hygiene having eaten away some part of my remaining
impaired brain, i decided to clone his comments as hamas
is using their human shield to attract sympathy. Plz read
my post and sympathise with my pathetic and sorry life,
even if u watch me now, u will see saliva goshing
uncontrollably from my mouth, maggots creeping out from
my uncircumcised foreskin an very soon i will strap a
dynamite on my body to go up there to meet our
mohammed who lived most of his life ra$ping women and
getting drunk with his 72 virgins.
Bro u need to reach river Jordan for cleansing.
Bloody bastard.
I like this game as long as you won't quit.
You will never be relevant or usefull
Bloody Aleka
Ewu
son of a whòre from Anambra.
You useless drunkard father really brought you up.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by ifyegede(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

The earlier they do, the better for Isreal. The Isreali had defeated a confederacy in the famous Six Day War. Go read your history books well
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: are u sure the passage actually said christians or jews which one? Cos i know to be a jew is not being a christian... Stop defending ur bomb, ied, suicide religion.
As much as I hate to agree to what that guy said, he was right at the 2nd instance the verse of Deuteronomy.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: nope, i have thyfoid.
sorry.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
Bloody bastard.
I like this game as long as you won't quit.
You will never be relevant or usefull
Bloody Aleka
Ewu
son of a whòre from Anambra.
You useless drunkard father really brought you up.
i know ur type, d cowardic namadic loafer, y ar u turning my comments to me, y can't u say urs or is d imbecility in ur dna dz superfluous... Go Check ur moronic wife maybe a bedbung is banging her
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

What about jews that r muslims?
Seriously?are you on something?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by 1stola: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: i know ur type, d cowardic namadic loafer, y ar u turning my comments to me, y can't u say urs or is d imbecility in ur dna dz superfluous... Go Check ur moronic wife maybe a bedbung is banging her
Dear Fúcktard,
Welcome back.
I guess you've been pushing your wheelbarrow all day and you just bought N100 mtn credit so that you could get MB to reply me. I think you are in for it coz I'll ever be ready for you stupìd môron.
I hope you've eating to have energy to reply this on your Nokia express music coz I heard your whôre mother has headed for allen avenue to suck some agbero díck.
please, I can't wait for you to respond o.
Ewu
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Jews 4rm poland ? Are u alright Polish folks av bin in existence even b4 the so call jews. Now I see that u know nothing about History• Pls don't quote me again
This is what happens when you through your Ignorance in Public ahahah, I bet you now regret posting this lol
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
cbrass:

They did it in 1976 and failled woefully, that's why they won't raise their ugly head again, the earlier you realise Isreal to be God's own chosen people the better for you and your so called arab dudes
Brove you are tuned to the Old testament still, The Isrealys aint the Isrealites in the bible don't go to churches they go to Synagog
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
erico2k2:
This is what happens when you through your Ignorance in Public ahahah, I bet you now regret posting this lol

U are not making sense *yawns*
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Kalvan: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
How can anyone support the Jews?! They're killing Children!!!

There is no god.

The Bible is false.

Free Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by hamilton62(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.
You are a fool with no reasoning, other fools are better than you because you're a-blind-folded one.
Thinking from anus like you propalestine brothers... This is why all about you dudes is violet, once proven again
Prove your claim and I will teach you since you don't know history.
Israel is your impediment and will always be a more fortified one. Go burn in HELL!
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

U are not making sense *yawns*
I was responding to what you said about jews not being from Poland.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
erico2k2:
I was responding to what you said about jews not being from Poland.

So the jews that are been killed are 4rm Poland during Hitler era rite? Is like saying the igbos that are been killed during biafra are 4rm Cameroun
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by lorRhyMeZ: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
erico2k2:
Seriously?are you on something?

Yeah,am on ur matter...I bet u didn't knw there is a muslim jew population that make up 21% of israel's total population
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Yeah,am on ur matter...I bet u didn't knw there is a muslim jew population that make up 21% of israel's total population
ahah There are Muslim population in Isreal, there is no such word as Muslim Jews they are both religion, its like you saying Muslim Christians, does that make any sense? my Postcode is N8, which means I live in a Jewish area in North London.Jews practice a religion called Judaism.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

So the jews that are been killed are 4rm Poland during Hitler era rite? Is like saying the igbos that are been killed during biafra are 4rm Cameroun
Yes they are from Poland mainly, the rest from Germany, hence the concentration camp was built in Poland.Hitler did not go to Israel to capture jews if that was what you where thinking, come on MAN you got the Internet do some research.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by lorRhyMeZ: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
erico2k2:
ahah There are Muslim population in Isreal, there is no such word as Muslim Jews they are both religion, its like you saying Muslim Christians, does that make any sense? my Postcode is N8, which means I live in a Jewish area in North London.Jews practice a religion called Judaism.

I meant jewish arabs who r practicing muslims.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

There is no such term, what you are referring to is termed Arab Citizens of Israel, they have 10 Arab Israely in their palament
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Try and google the word JEWISH and find out what the Jewish Identity means
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: you still dey d egypt, makr i come dey wid u.. Lol.. Seriously i don tire for all these everywhere conflict.. Am very scared as i am now. Look at what scared d shit off me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Movingcoil: you still dey d egypt, makr i come dey wid u.. Lol.. Seriously i don tire for all these everywhere conflict.. Am very scared as i am now. Look at what scared d shit off me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not anymore, that was years ago.

I don't want to get upset, so I won't watch that video if you don't mind. I understand how you feel. I have very little faith in humanity - very little faith in much of anything really - but I have to believe in the idea that human beings have positive potential and can continue to improve and grow towards more enlightened, peaceful, caring, educated societies. Because...I have to. All I see in this conflict is greed and a blatant disregard for human life. Here we are reaching the 70 year mark, and still no "victor" in sight.

In our own countries, there are forces that reject and destroy all positive progress, killing those who stand in their way. In truth, I don't see the point in blaming a certain religion, or a mindset, because it's very clear to me that it's humanity thats screwed up at its core. Maybe the reason we make up stories on how a God died for humanity's salvation, has something to do with a dawning realization that we can't save ourselves. That we mostly destroy.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
erico2k2:
Yes they are from Poland mainly, the rest from Germany, hence the concentration camp was built in Poland.Hitler did not go to Israel to capture jews if that was what you where thinking, come on MAN you got the Internet do some research.

Am talking about origin of the jews here those jews been killed are originally from israel but they predominantly occupied poland its like the Hausas in Cameroun but they are originally 4rm Nigeria
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Fourwinds: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
make arab league wake up. ok. shebi u wan make dis world end. no problem
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Am talking about origin of the jews here those jews been killed are originally from israel but they predominantly occupied poland its like the Hausas in Cameroun but they are originally 4rm Nigeria
No you are wrong there,The Jews are race, we have diff types, and they speak three main languages try and read more into their history,I cant write all that on here.I have lived amongst Jewish people for 12 years up here in N8
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by spirit88: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2014

Is either This one thinks through the anus or Just woke up. Follow history and latest happenings between Israel and Palestine.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2014
san316: i'm not saying the points u raised are nt valid but israel n palestine crisis is unique. It is a case of a country encroaching the territorial sovereignty of another state, something that was only common centuries ago. The other cases u mentioned are of civil unrest and insurgency. It's a case of Syrians fighting syrians. ISIS is nt a state, it's an insurgent group within a country(though trying to spread). These groups are made up of nationals from different countries. So u can't equate that with a case of a country trying to take over another. Now which will attract more attention? The case of Nigeria using violence to take over cameroonian lands or a rise in militia group attacking people in cameroon e.g BH.

lol this is nonsense. How is Israel "encroaching" on Gaza? They turned it over to the muslims in 2006, what else do you want? Do you know how tiny Israel is?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2014
abbakacici: they won it at war. same as how america are calming India land or white Australia calming black people land. black calming brazil

Indeed they won it at war... but not a war with arab muslims so what is your point? Are the gazans now canaanites now?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by san316(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2014
davidylan:

lol this is nonsense. How is Israel "encroaching" on Gaza? They turned it over to the muslims in 2006, what else do you want? Do you know how tiny Israel is?
Israel? Tiny? Were they even supposed to be there in the first place? Apart from biblical evidence(wch is not a UN document) what claim does israel hv on that land precedent to 1947 when Britain decided to dole out palestinian lands to them. Now israel has cntrl over 50% of d territory. They hv blockaded gaza and call the shots on what comes in and goes out(in anoda country). So how do u nt expect resistance?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 25, 2014
san316: Israel? Tiny? Were they even supposed to be there in the first place? Apart from biblical evidence(wch is not a UN document) what claim does israel hv on that land precedent to 1947 when Britain decided to dole out palestinian lands to them. Now israel has cntrl over 50% of d territory. They hv blockaded gaza and call the shots on what comes in and goes out(in anoda country). So how do u nt expect resistance?

Plenty actually... the jews were conquered in jerusalem in AD70 by emperor hadrian. I'm sorry but archeological evidence and history stands staunchly in support of jewish ancestry. there is a reason the arabs on the other hand can find not a single archeological evidence to support their claims that they have been on that land longer.

Britain doled out 75% of palestine to the sheikhs of Mecca... that is what is now known as Jordan today. I dont see dishonest, blind anti-semites like you complaining about the land. I doubt meccans are supposed to be in palestine at all.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2014
May Allah guide you if you are not muslim yet,thanks alot,many Nigerinas are so ignorant.
datribune:

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Baldmarv(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Eh arab league go wake up? Them tell you say them dey sleep before? The last time them all fight ISREAL, ASK THEM HOW MARKET! Israel cannot be defeated...it is God Jehovah who gave them the land...
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Caseless: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2014
ismokeweed: Israel dealing with Gaza. Nice. No race or religion has a monopoly on violence. Gaza has priced, they must pay. Touch not Israel... a nation specially blessed by God. And killing infidels since 10,000 bc.
headless, if isreal think they hav military might, they shld lift the blockades and they'l see how the palestinians wil clear their doubt. If locally made rocket cud reach tel aviv, imagine what wld happen if they hav a more sophisticated one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.