Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28638 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Embosman:

1st of all why the insults? Jordan did not take palestinian land and neither did Egypt so hamas has no business with them. European jews (zionist) were settled in Palestine and given 55% of the land that's when palestinian started fighting them. of course the new israel state has the support of usa so stronger thus when the resistance movement comes they are defeated n more land acquired. as for the quran it's for specific time evidence by the prosperity of the golden age.
if the jews took 55% of palestine lands, so which land proportion did British empire award to trans-jordan in 1922?.
Where did jordan or transjordan get their lands from, is it from the atmosphere? or you are not aware that todays Jordan was awarded to Jordan by the british empire.
You put up a weak defence of quoranic statement telling pissfool muslims to kill jews anywhere they are.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: don't deny u aren't a muslim, datz not fair.
are u alright?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
nicflame:

Had Jesus been a hater like you, he wouldn't have agreed to die for your filthy sins (according to your believe). #smh
thank God jesud ain't me and am ain't Jesus, he died for me cos he knows i wil hate u and ur brothers once u start sucking d blood u do. Maybe he might have changed his mind if he saw what ur brethren were doing.. Smd
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

Sir, The Palestinian people are people fighting for their emancipation and land. The Israelite are continually grabbing their land for their new settlement thereby chasing the occupant away despite the UN resolution stopping them from doing so. The genesis of this problem is land struggle/freedom and nothing more. please Israel should respect the UN resolution and put an end to further blood shed. It is like you spank a child and ask him not cry.

Just the same way Boko Haram claimed they are fighting for the emancipation of Muslims, yet kill muslims in scores.

For your information, Isreal and Palestine has no issue but Isreal and Hamas. Unfortunately, Hamas have brain washed a lot of civilians that they are more powerful than Palestinian Prime Minister.

Just like Boko Haram is using Chibok girls as human shield in their useless Sambisa forest. So is Hamas using Innocent palestinian civilian as human shield.

If you want to fight for a land belonging to your people, come out and fight don't risk those people's life. Isn't that logical enough ?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Emessy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dragonking:

I just watched this video now and this is just proved that islam and some muslims(if not most) are EVIL and WICKED bunch of sick people. angry angry angry angry
WALLA-HI PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING , how can you be so STUPID and BRAINLESS , you watched the video and you know the one being killed is a MUSLIM and here you are ranting... ENEMIES OF ISLAM I FEAR YOUR END
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Saintp(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
How i wish it is possible to divide this world into two. Let all the muslims stay on one side alone and live thier own world and the rest people manage another world. I jus wish

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.
LOL. You should check Wikipedia and read up on the Six Day war and what happened the last time Arab league tried to fight Israel.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by abbakacici: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Icecomrade: I just imagine how peaceful and terror free countries and the entire world would have been without Muslims.

98percent of trouble torn areas are instigated by professed muslims.

I wish they never existed. So sad we are all stuck with them
wow so muslim start the 1st and 2nd world war. let even forgot about the world. let talk about Africa. from in the last 20 years (excluding People like Gawon)
1)Rwanda : Christian killing themselves (over 1 million)
2)Burundi : Christian killing themselves (over 10000)
3) Uganda :Lord's Resistance Army (100k)
4)kenya (2K)
5)Republic of the Congo Civil War (30k)
6)Angola (200k)
7)south sudan(100k)
coolEritrean–Ethiopian war (40K)
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by abbakacici: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

how do towns with jewish names for the last 1000 yrs belong to muslim arabs? The insane nonsense you read on here....
they won it at war. same as how america are calming India land or white Australia calming black people land. black calming brazil
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

I am so afraid for this your comment. probably you are one of those responsible for the bomb blast in kaduna yesterday where muslims faithful are gathered just to reduce their number just like you are advocating now. Infact you should be questioned by the SSS. Because it is people like you that will go around killing innocent people just because of hatred and misrepresentation by some people about islam. And as for the video saw is not by muslim because that act is against the teaching of islam.
my brother am tired of muslims denying the truth about their religion. Thank God u read where I wrote that I can't kill my fellow human but i derive joy when sone other people inflict pains on muslims cos they have cost us alot, okay take for instance how islam entered d north, do u know dat if d muslim population is like 80% that they would have forced the Christians to convert or die. Are u denying ur koran didn't say u should inflict death on an infidel as Allah's punishment for unbelief as stated by one of doz ur brothers? Don't lie ooo.. D video dey der and doz people were reciting qoran.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by abbakacici: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: if at all Israel grabs Palestinian land (which is wrong by the way) is killing innocent teenagers or launching over 2000 rockets to their land the best way to go? why cant they resolve the matter in a civilized way that doesn't involve taking innocent lives? do you know the kind of damage over 2000 rockets would have done if not for Israelis iron dome?

bakassi comes to mind, if cameroonians wants to start acting like babarians like these palestinians because of bakassi, hides in a cave somewhere and start launching missiles into nigeria instead of taking there case to world court, will nigeria stand and watch such situation without doing anything even when nigeria is more powerful than cameroon? let us not be biased in our judgements
from 1948. Israel and palestain have more than 2000 meeting with not even a single meeting going in Palestinian. from also a 50:50 land to now 5:95
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by chioma4us: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
okzcorp:

There can't be Peace in the world until Jesus comes. The war evident in the world today is in fulfillment of the scriptures. Pray and ask for PEACE OF MIND. That's the only realizable and available PEACE.

OK sir
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
abbakacici: they won it at war. same as how america are calming India land or white Australia calming black people land. black calming brazil
good point... I like your point
Very good point,
Now isreal too want to win back what belongs to them(and even bear jewish names) through violence&war, so everybody should keep quite&watch as the war goes on.
If hamas can destroy the whole of isreal in this war... So be it
Also,
if isreal can destroy the whole of gaza... So be it.
Whoever wants to fight to reclaim their lands should do that(including native american indians, that is if they can or if they want to)

that is the way to go, since peace process cant come to fruition in our so called moderm world

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by BUSHHUNTER: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
ismokeweed:
You are the dunce. It was the Jews from Poland that hitler faced.

Jews 4rm poland ? Are u alright Polish folks av bin in existence even b4 the so call jews. Now I see that u know nothing about History• Pls don't quote me again
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by UrbanMystique: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
abbakacici: from 1948. Israel and palestain have more than 2000 meeting with not even a single meeting going in Palestinian. from also a 50:50 land to now 5:95
okay so you support hamas is doing right? wiping out israel and using rockets and killing their children? if so you shouldnt complain when israel decides to rain bombs on them.. afterall, it is war.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by catosh: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: my brother am tired of muslims denying the truth about their religion. Thank God u read where I wrote that I can't kill my fellow human but i derive joy when sone other people inflict pains on muslims cos they have cost us alot, okay take for instance how islam entered d north, do u know dat if d muslim population is like 80% that they would have forced the Christians to convert or die. Are u denying ur koran didn't say u should inflict death on an infidel as Allah's punishment for unbelief as stated by one of doz ur brothers? Don't lie ooo.. D video dey der and doz people were reciting qoran.

ISLAM has come to stay if u like post all d videos from youtube but it will not change a thing. Thanks to my parents for converting to ISLAM and resently my wife also.So go hug a transformer you Igbo or better go drink poison shebi jesus said if u drink poison for his name u no go die.confuse followers.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: so jesus was talking in micah baah onye ofe mmanu, mumu if to say u sabi read well, u should havr read the whole chapter dat u ar quoting just snippets.. Tribal mark mutilated midget of the willow days.. Bonkom. Wasn't ur mohammed poisoned while trying to rape a jewish woman after killing the husband. Paedophile and drunk worshipper. Boko commando, maybe soon the phones u took from doz u beheaded, their mb will finish and u will go on to hunt more infidels.

Wao!!! Someone has read some wrong book writing by anti-Islam author about Muhammad. Mind you, that book was writing by a Jew in their usual way of fighting men sent by God(prophets) and that is why they never believe in Jesus christ. Why dont you read books written by non-muslim author people like micheal H. hart etc?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Dragonking: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: WALLA-HI PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING , how can you be so STUPID and BRAINLESS , you watched the video and you know the one being killed is a MUSLIM and here you are ranting... ENEMIES OF ISLAM I FEAR YOUR END

Shut up you this blood sucker angry angry
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by cbrass(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

They did it in 1976 and failled woefully, that's why they won't raise their ugly head again, the earlier you realise Isreal to be God's own chosen people the better for you and your so called arab dudes
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Keky(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Foolish people, if I was one the Israeli players ehh' I'd take off my shirt and fight these ediotss one on one.. Nonsense!!
Easy Tiger
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Keky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
condralbede: I will love to watch u took off ur clothes. cool
took ke?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keky: Easy Tiger
Lool •
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: my brother am tired of muslims denying the truth about their religion. Thank God u read where I wrote that I can't kill my fellow human but i derive joy when sone other people inflict pains on muslims cos they have cost us alot, okay take for instance how islam entered d north, do u know dat if d muslim population is like 80% that they would have forced the Christians to convert or die. Are u denying ur koran didn't say u should inflict death on an infidel as Allah's punishment for unbelief as stated by one of doz ur brothers? Don't lie ooo.. D video dey der and doz people were reciting qoran.

Sir, how do you explain this bible verse:

1. "Kill those who are not christian or Jewish. You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20
2. kill any friend or family that worship a god that is different than your own" deuteronomy 13:6-10
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Keky(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Lool •
banega toh bad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
1stola:
Can this Igbo of lizard clan ever shut up?
product of a baby factory in Anambra.
tribal mark mutilated midget, itz unfortunate u don't even know where am from, at least i was born for a reason, how about dat unfortunate woman dat thought she over dosed herself with postinor 2 cos d unfortunate and unlucky man didn't know he should have spilled that his crude oil inside the toilet, wen d unfortunate woman found out d hopeless fibroid he had in her belly survived, she had to abort it but unfortunately for our planet, an imbec!! Le was cut out from a very corrosivr and venomous vag! Na which am very sure was you. So u see, u were born for no purpose ie y u keep beheading people wen ur mb finishes.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
gebest: are u alright?
nope, i have thyfoid.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Just the same way Boko Haram claimed they are fighting for the emancipation of Muslims, yet kill muslims in scores.

For your information, Isreal and Palestine has no issue but Isreal and Hamas. Unfortunately, Hamas have brain washed a lot of civilians that they are more powerful than Palestinian Prime Minister.

Just like Boko Haram is using Chibok girls as human shield in their useless Sambisa forest. So is Hamas using Innocent palestinian civilian as human shield.

If you want to fight for a land belonging to your people, come out and fight don't risk those people's life. Isn't that logical enough ?

Brian washed them to stand up for their right or what? Do you need anybody to brain wash you to fight and support for your right? Israel want to wipe out Palestinian completely out so that they can finally occupied all the Palestinian land. that is the plan
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Embosman: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
anyaekekehinde:
if the jews took 55% of palestine lands, so which land proportion did British empire award to trans-jordan in 1922?.
Where did jordan or transjordan get their lands from, is it from the atmosphere? or you are not aware that todays Jordan was awarded to Jordan by the british empire.
You put up a weak defence of quoranic statement telling pissfool muslims to kill jews anywhere they are.

the Jordans were part of the British mandate na.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Lordlexyy: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
datribune:

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.
Even at that, is that good enough reason to always want to attack the Israelis under the guise of fighting for freedom? Even if the agitation by the Palastians is authentic, which offcourse is contestable, the mere fact that they started this unrest by throwing rockets directly and inhumanly without caution into civilian population in Israel would have made their agitation branded a terrorist act. Is so clear that, if the Palastines possesses half of Israel military strength, Israel would have been levelled by now. Dialogue and more dialogue remains the only viable way for amecable sentlement. But, when you start what you can't finish, na your body go tell you.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The Iranians are Farsi speaking Persians, not Arabs.
Educate him, Most Nigerians are so Dumb,
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
olaalekan:

Sir, how do you explain this bible verse:

1. "Kill those who are not christian or Jewish. You must kill those who worship another god". Exodus 22:20
2. kill any friend or family that worship a god that is different than your own" deuteronomy 13:6-10
are u sure the passage actually said christians or jews which one? Cos i know to be a jew is not being a christian... Stop defending ur bomb, ied, suicide religion.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by stagger: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: WALLA-HI PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING , how can you be so STUPID and BRAINLESS , you watched the video and you know the one being killed is a MUSLIM and here you are ranting... ENEMIES OF ISLAM I FEAR YOUR END

You are even talking. One day we will fish all you fundamentalists out and slit your throats. That day is coming and coming fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Raheem Sterling To Pay For Young Crystal Palace Player's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.