Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Circle Of Three. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Circle Of Three. (33247 Views)

In The Circle Of Commotion / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / “Conspiracy Of Lagos” Chronicles The Vicious Circle Of Lagos Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
'Hy, I am Tolu. I am sorry if I startled you.'

Comfort was looking at a slighty taller guy, whose fair skin looked fresh, like he bathed in milk daily. His accent was distinctly Nigerian, yet it had none of the rawness of an 'Ajepako' guy. He was well dressed, A T-shirt and what looked like a new pair of 'chinos' trousers combined with Timberland footwear told her he had some class.

Yes, How can I help you?

'I am sorry for speaking out of tone or not minding my business, but you are in some form of danger.'
'By who?'
'By your boyfriend called Tunji.;
"What are you talking about? How did you know me and Tunji?"
'Well, it was not that difficult, considering the Linda episode, is it? You are known all over the school for what happened and you seemed to have caused some injuries to Tunji's ego. He plans as he called it 'to put you in your place'. He was angry that you embarrassed him that day and he plans to do some harm to you.'

"Oya, what kind of harm does he plan to do?" Comfort said, half-humorously.
'I don't know details, but it seems to be big. He and some ruffians are planning something bad.'

"See, I don't care who you are, or your so called informants are, But I loved Tunji and He Loves me, PERIOD!" 'If I see you disturb me, I will report you to the police.' Comfort walked out impudently on the young man.

He smiled and walked off, not before making a statement.
"You don't know what will hit you!"
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mercyesse, I see you!
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
'You see, that's why you can't continue with Adedayo.' She told Cassie. They had been discussing in a lecturer's office at the Chemistry section of White House for an hour. She had gone ahead to tell her about the traditions of her tribe and the rules that follows and Cassie understood that as it stands, Adedayo will be a king some day and they will not stand a non-Yoruba girl been the queen.

'Okay ma.' Cassie replied.

'See, it is not that I hate you, in fact if I had known you earlier, you will probably have visited his house and my place. But its what tradition entails.'

She was about to ask if there was a way to go around it, but she sighed and decided not to. If Adedayo, who was the woman's son and an indigene could not stop it, how will she, a stranger do? These are not the days of Mary Slessor.

'Fine ma, I understand.'

'You are a very good and intelligent girl. She said, tapping her head. I have to go, I can't say here again, since I have fulfilled my mission.'

Cassie watched as she walked outside, before picking the phone to call Courage. She then decided to send a text message to Adedayo, telling him what happened.

As she located and greeted Courage, a number called her.
It was Adedayo.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cassie picked it up, keeping silent to hear what Adedayo was going to say.

'Cassie, I know you are there, please let's meet.'

"Where?"
'At my place in Quarters.'
'Fine, am coming there now.' She dropped the call.

'What happened?' Courage asked.
'Its a long story, but I have to meet Adedayo now. Am sorry, see you later.' She ran off as Courage shook her head in disapproval.

'After wasting my time.' She muttered to herself before resigning herself to walking to Maintenance herself.

Linda, what is it that you want? Justus asked, obviously irritated.
'Justus, abeg help me beg Ken, please beg your friend for me.' Linda said, looking remorseful.

'Wetin you expect make I do now? After you don disgrace yourself and made yourself unwanted, you are now bringing the rags to Ken, abeg he go get magic.'

Linda started kneeling down and was begging Justus in local Edo language, obviously they were from the same place.

'Ok, I will help you, but on one condition.' He said.

'Mention any condition, I will do it, even if its expensive.' Linda was far too desperate to care.

'It is not expensive, but I doubt you will accept it.'

"What is it?"

'I want to taste what you were about to give Tunji first.' Justus said, smirking his lips.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Haba this justus na bad boy o.Lovely story,keep up the good work
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2014
seunviju: Haba this justus na bad boy o.Lovely story,keep up the good work

Update coming up soon.

By the way, you look nice(your profile pix)
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Linda looked appalled for some minutes, obviously shocked at his statement. Justus was enjoying seeing the shock on her face.

"See, that's my condition. If you can't meet it, go to blazes!"

"Aha, Justus please ask for something else, not this."
'I have told you already, it looks like you are not ready.' He started walking away.

Linda went after him, and pulled him back.

'Okay, I will do it.' She said, a bit ashamed.
'You will allow me to f*ck you?' Justus said, looking with lust at her well packaged assets.

'Yes, but it will be at my place. I can't do it in Awo hall, I beg you.'

'Ok na, but no tricks or else you will regret it.' He warned her.
'When will you come?'
'Tomorrow.' He said, deciding that a day's pleasure will not harm his academics.
'Ok tomorrow, bye, bye.'

As she walked away, he smirked again.
'Mumu.' He said to himself before calling Friday, his ally in such matters. Meanwhile as she walked away, she called a number.

'Kayode, call Tijani. I get job for una!'

Cassie stormed to Adedayo's residence and knocked. It took less than a second for Demola to open the door. On sighting Cassie, he asked no questions but opened the door and called Adedayo.

'Your babe don show.'

Adedayo quickly dropped the game he was playing on his system and meet Cassie.

'Good afternoon.' He said.
'Good evening.'

'Cassie, I don't what my mum told you but please allow me to explain.'
'She told me everything.' Cassie went ahead to relay all what she and his mother discussed.

'Ade, I am not even angry that you are dumping me, what is annoying me is that you could not tell me, I now have to hear it from your mother.'

'Cassie, I am sorry. I did not know how to tell you, we have spent a year already together, my love for you has only increased not decreased, I have had big plans for you only for this to happen. I have not recovered fully from this and exams are just around the corner. I thought of you and how you have worked hard, I can't just destabilize you with this news.'

'Its okay, I just wanted to clear it up with you.' Cassie answered.

'Cassie, please forgive me.' He requested.

'What have you done wrong? I have nothing to forgive.'
'Please.'
'Okay I have forgiven you.' She hugged him for full effect.
'I have to go.'

'Okay, bye, bye.' He said bravely.

As she stepped out of his house, she did not walk but sat down crying.
The same thing was happening in the room, as he sat down.
Shedding hot tears.
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
rapmike:

Update coming up soon.

By the way, you look nice(your profile pix)
Thanks.I came across your story yesterday but after reading I just have to comment.keep up the good work
Re: Circle Of Three. by Tannie(f): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Waiting for updates ohh
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Cassie came back in the evening to meet an upset Courage and an inquisitive Comfort.

"Girl, wetin do you and Courage? This one wey you dey cry like say all the water for Atlantic Ocean dey your eyes?"

'Abeg, help me ask am, my case get as e be.'

"How e no go get as e be?" Courage fired back. 'After you waste my time finish for White House, you come leave me waka go your boyfriend's house.' " Shey na so dem dey do things? You sabi say I dey wait for you on top t-fare things and you come leave me like that. You sabi say na waka I waka come here sha."

'Courage, please, abeg, no vex. Na situation cause am.'

"I don hear you."

Cassie started begging her seriously, with Comfort joining afterwards. After some time Courage was appeased and Comfort asked Cassie to explain what happened.

'Adedayo broke up with me.'
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2014
I am sorry that I can't give long updates. Something seems to be swallowing up my long updates. I had to shorten this one after trying to give the full update three times unsuccessfully.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Linda checked her watch for the umpteenth time. She knew that it was in their blood to come late, yet it annoyed her to no end. She wanted to discuss this as soon as possible. She was about calling Kayode when he came in to her flat, followed by Tijani

They were tall and stocky, with ugly faces. Kayode was as black as charcoal,while Tijani's face could be mistaken for a shoe polish. Both face looked like masks that masquerades use at occultic festivals. With their shirt almost tearing off due to their muscles and jeans trousers swaying around, it could be seen that they were thugs, at the very least.

They both sat down as Linda started to explain what happened and her plans.

'Mama Linda, we don hear you, you sha sabi say you go pay us.' Tijani spoke in a thick, yoruba accent.

'Aha, you no trust me ni, i go pay una. Shey na cash or kind?'

'Both.' Kayode said, his thick hands handling her bo.obs.

Justus landed in Awo and headed straight for his room. A minute later, Friday came and he discussed his arrangement with Linda.

Baddo! Sharp guy! But come oh, shey you go beg Ken for am? Friday asked gleefully.

"For where!" 'I no dey do anything, I just wan chop and clean mouth. '
"Better guy! I trust you now."
"Justus, wetin you wan do no good oh!" Ola, his roommate studying at a corner in his room, said.
"Wetin concern you?" Justus and Friday asked together.
"E no concern me, but you sabi say na risk sha? Abi no be the same Linda wey dey send guys to dey follow Ken up and down? She fit dey plan set you up?"
'Abeg shelve that one go corner. She no fit do anything.'
'Ok o. But I don warn you.'
Justus was about replying him when Friday held his hand. 'Na true talk he talk oh, the kind lady that Linda be, she fit dey plan bad thing.'
'So wetin be your advice?'
'I go call guys make they dey around that day, if any yawa happen them go enter.'
"Friday, Friday! My guy! My personal Guy!" Justus exclaimed as he discussed other matters.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
"What?!" Comfort and Courage exclaimed
"What happened? Why? Cassie talk now!" Comfort kept barging her with questions and comments, while Courage looked in amazement.

'His mother came today, that's why I did not see you on time in White House.' Cassie said before telling her the discussion she had with Adedayo's mum.

"So you and Ade have separate like this?" Courage asked. "But why did you see him again?"

'He called and asked for me to see him, that's why I left. When I got there, I confronted him with it and he admitted what happened. It was there we officially broke up.'

'But na wa o, what guarantees that the lady he will marry will make sense.' Comfort asked. 'All because of some s.tupid tradition. Cassie sorry eh.' She said as Cassie's tears started anew.

Some distance away, Demola was trying hard to calm Adedayo down.

"Guy, take am easy oh, na on top woman matter you wan break down so?"
'You can't understand. What I and Cassie had was special. We were genuinely in love with each other. We have had pleasant memories together, wonderful memories and dreams we had. All our plans, our goals, what we wanted from our relationship, crashed just because of a kingship that does not belong to us.'
'Kai! Better stop am oh! Your dad is a king and you are an heir to the throne, so get yourself together. Besides exams dey around the corner.'
'Hmn, you won't understand.'
'I know I can't understand, but look at me, Ade. Demola said as Ade moved his teary face towards him. A lot of s.hit happens in life and we can do preciously little about them at times. You can choose to cry over it and harm yourself the more, or you can just rise from it and become stronger. Trust me, the latter option is better. So cheer yourself up, life is still there for the taking.' Demola ended his sermon, hugging Ade.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
The next day came by, with Cassie and Ade avoiding each other. Comfort was partying with Tunji, while Courage went reading with Ken.

Meanwhile Justus was at Linda's house.

Linda, Linda! Sweet girl! He exclaimed as he gulped down what she wore.

Linda was on a simple gown, which exposed her assets maximally. Her bo.obs were shooting out of the clothes and her backside was rolling in the deep, sending Justus in a spell. She ushered him in as she quickly locked the door.
Friday was standing at the other side of the road, watching out for Justus. As soon as he entered in however, Friday walked away, singing to himself.
Justus in the meantime was been dragged by Linda to her room, her backside doing most of the dragging. As soon as he entered, she locked it and directed him to the bathroom, as if she wanted sex in the shower. Quickly clothes flew off and he was bare naked, his di.ck rising to the occasion like the way Superman flies upwards. He entered into the bathroom first.

And met two hefty guys with koboko.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Kneel down there! Kayode ordered.
Justus knelt down, knowing that it will take a miracle to survive what was coming next. His Di.ck shrank back, obviously realising defeat.
Tijani watched over him as Kayode went and brought a laptop. Justus watched as he turned it on and played a p.orn video for him.
Despite the situation on ground, his penis started to grow back, much to his frustration and amazement. He was genuinely confused as to what was their plan.
When his penis stood on full attention, Tijani smacked in satisfaction as Kayode now brought a pressing iron, obviously hot and scarred Justus penis before it could shrink back, causing him to shout.

'Please, abeg,please,...' That was all he could say at the moment as more marks were been made on his penis

"See, this is just the beginning, na you dey form boss for Linda abi? Today you go hear am."

'Oga abeg, no be so, I go do as you want am, make una stop please.'

'We go stop,when we dey satisfied. Oya, turn your back.'
Justus paused for a minute in anger and duly received a lash of koboko from Tijani. As he turned his body tearfully, he was gagged quickly in the mouth. He was expecting more scares, but almost shouted with thrice more pain as they started.

Tijani was penetrating him from the back, raw!
Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
oboy eh!, these gays must not go unpunished!!.** spite out in disgust. ** i hate gays and lesbians.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2014
Two hours later, they were done. Justus was on the floor, weak and hurt. They had branded his as5 after the r.pe, then they flogged him with kobokos. It was a terrible ordeal, something he could not wish for his enemies. Yet it happened to him.
Linda came out of the blues, lifted his head up and smiled.
"Listen to me, you twerp! If you report this to anybody, what you will experience will be hot lava compared to this, you understand?" He nodded his head weakly.
"Good! Guys, come send this fo.ol comot from here!"
They lifted him and went to the sitting room, where he was hurled down and told to dress up.
He started to dress up slowly, tears flowing freely from his eyes. If this was a dream, it would have forced him to seek for deliverance, how much more that it was real. Very real to him. He wondered what humiliation could be equal to this. He was r*ped, and by a guy! How will he cope with this?
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2014
As he finished dressing up, he noticed that his phone camera was on. He then had an idea, at least to have their faces in print.
He barged into the room, hoping to force a stunned reaction from them, just to find a shocker.

They were sniffing cocaine!
Linda was on the bed, constantly, servicing herself, her nose coated with the banned substance. Kayode was also on the bed, stark naked, rubbing one path of her dress as Tijani also naked was rubbing his as5. It was all sickening.

With all the mental strength left on him, Justus lifted his phone, focused on them and snapped. The picture was perfect, as they were unconscious of their surroundings, so he had no reason to rush. He took two other pictures before leaving them in the state they were.

Ola watched in wonder as Justus entered his room, looking jaded. He wanted to ask him how did his encounter with Linda go, but something told him that it went bad. His surprise turned a corner when he saw Justus crying.
Re: Circle Of Three. by ninja4life(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Haha nice story following thread
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ola could tell that Justus was in bad shape, so he walked quickly toward him, as Justus almost fell on the floor.
"Justus, wetin do you?" Justus did not respond, but groaned.
Despite his weight, Ola dragged a mildly protesting Justus to his own bed, before he now went over to Justus's bed and laid it for him. He then had the wisdom to call Friday to head down to his room.

A few minutes later, Friday arrived with Sunday and Tumise, two other friends of Justus, looking anxiously at their certainly sick friend, who refused to say a word to their questions and prodding. It was when Friday was about to leave, that he said something.

"God punish you."

Ken was having a laugh with Courage in her room, when Comfort came in.
"Hello, lovebirds, how una dey?" She said, eyeing the pair. Ken laughed at the statement, while Courage was blushing.
"Comfort, you are not well."
"Wetin I do again? I dey lie? "
"Yes, you dey lie!"
"Abeg make i see road! Dey there dey deceive unaselves." Comfort said, causing a huge laughter from the two of them.
She quickly took her bag and went off.
Ken then stared and Courage.
"Courage, I love you." He started
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Flakky, I see you
Re: Circle Of Three. by Flakkydagirl: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Huh! You know i don't do chop and clean mouth o...
rapmike: Flakky, I see you
......i enjoy appreciating literary works of art...

You're doing a good job here,though the characters are confusing to me,i dnt know why they are c, names sha...ur choice i guess.

And please do more description,the ladies,the guys,their immediate environment and their actions.

We're all learning....

Salute to Kingphilip and Esixlove...
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2014
The names of the three main characters are Cassie, Comfort and Courage. I used 'C' intentionally. I used a little description at the beginning but probably I will improve on that.
Flakkydagirl: Huh! You know i don't do chop and clean mouth o.........i enjoy appreciating literary works of art...

You're doing a good job here,though the characters are confusing to me,i dnt know why they are c, names sha...ur choice i guess.

And please do more description,the ladies,the guys,their immediate environment and their actions.

We're all learning....

Salute to Kingphilip and Esixlove...

Re: Circle Of Three. by estellar12(f): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
lipsrsealed Poor justus. He was wrong at 1st nd I was happy dah he'd b punished buh dis was too much.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Courage looked at him like a train hit her. She was not sure of what to say, knowing that her feelings for him had gone beyond just been friends. What her feelings for him were,was not what she was sure about.

She then decided to use the greatest and simplest escape policy.

"Let me think about it."
He looked at her, a bit puzzled. He did a bit of mental mathematics in his head and decided that maybe she did not want to look cheap to him. Besides, he could wait the time out, since he was sure of his feelings for her.

See as you dey look me. Courage brought him out of his mind, causing a little smile to form on his face.
So wetin be the next thing you wan ask me? She asked.
Me? Na wetin we dey chop concern me next. He said, bringing laughter to the previously silent room.

Meanwhile Justus was narrating his tale to others.
"Hmn, see muscles. Omo, we no fit fight these guys oh!" Friday said, Sunday nodding in approval. Tumise, however was of a different thought.
"We can beat these guys jare, we be four, them be two."
"You no see wetin them dey take? You sabi how that thing dey do people?" Friday added.
"But we no fit just bone wetin these guys be. Them be thugs oh, they fit dey follow Justus up and down." Tumise added.
"Guys, I have a plan,"Ola, who has been silent all this while, spoke.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
They all kept silent, waiting for Ola to reveal his plan.

Comfort enjoyed parties because she never paid for any one, she just came in to eat and dance, at times socializing with other guys and girls. She loved chatting up handsome,rich guys as well and probably get a number or two. She was a party girl and no big party was missed for nothing. Especially if its the faculty of Law hosting it.
She and Tunji entered Archi studio, he wearing a nice polo jersery with a jean trouser to follow, all blue in colour with a white canvass to match. It was one of his friends who the party was been thrown for, even though the whole faculty sort of claimed it was for them. Comfort, on her part, wore a sexy spaghetti top and a skirt that just barely covered her laps. She was not planning to sit down.
She went immediately to the dance floor, draggung Tunji along. As she danced away her time, Tunji who was pretending to be dancing, separated from her and went to meet his guys, who were drinking. Alimi and two other guys watched from a corner as the ladies danced with the few guys that braved the dance floor.
Comfort soon noticed his absence and looked around for him. When she noticed what he was doing, she hissed and went to greet one of her male friends.
"Kolade, how far?" She started before they went about talking about the party.
Tunji was a bit drunk with alcohol when he saw Comfort talking with Kolade. His first emotion was anger and jealousy but when he thought of who she is, he dismissed such emotions, with his hormones shifting gear to arousal. He walked straight to her and held her from behind.
Comfort, seeing him, went ahead to introduce him to Kolade, Tunji nodding to the latter's greeting. As she continued to talk, he started to finger her, something that started to make her voice crack.
"Kolade I will see you later,"she dismissed him before dragging Tunji to a corner.
"You are a wicked boy, you wan make I release in front of that guy?" She asked before kissing him passionately.
He led her to the car, kissing all the way as the lights went out. Before long, she started feeling multiple hands all over her body, coupled with strange noises from other girls. Some were moaning, other were crying. In the heat of it, she realised that they were getting r*ped!
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
She quickly started to struggle, the sexual aura around her failing to deceive her. Luckily for her, Tunji drunk nature could not result to a superior holding stance and he soon dropped her after some blows, kicks and bites. She quickly started running,almost falling down on stray legs left by half-drunk guys and girls.

As she rushed out, Tunji quickly composed himself and called Alimi

"She don dey run, Make we catch am!"

Ola had just finished explaining his grand plan to the others, as he went to warm his food. The four of them decided to put heads together over his plan.
"This thing fit work ooo! And we no need to fight them." Sunday said, evoking positive responses from the rest.
"But we have to be careful,These guys hide their stuff well," Justus contributed. "We have to know when they receive their consignment and act immediately."
"But who will call them? You sabi say this kin people no dey too serious, they fit fall our hand."
"Ola's Dad na one big officer there,him go tell them. So na to dey watch them." Justus replied.
"The neighbors go sabi wetin dey happen for there, so make we ask them"
"I no fit go as they don sabi my face, Justus said, Who will go?"
"I fit go jare," Tunmise added, "I no dey fear anybody, besides I sabi town wella and they no sabi me."
"So this meeting is ended, shey?" Friday asked. Everyone else nodded their heads.
As they left, a small smile was set on Justus face.
Finally he can have his revenge!
Re: Circle Of Three. by seunviju(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Keep up the good work sir,nice update
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Meanwhile Comfort was running fast, Very fast as she had to escape to her room. The few people passing the room could not fathom what was chasing her, as she bothered to talk to nobody. The only thing on her mind was Maintenance.
And her room.
She looked back to see if she was been followed and noticed nobody at her back. Feeling a little relaxed, she searched her bag, which she managed to collect and went for her phone. She quickly dialed Cassie's number.
Cassie was almost asleep when Comfort call came through. She ignored it and tired to sleep.The number buzzed again, this time disturbing Courage.
"Who dey call at this ungodly hour?" She asked Cassie.
"Na Comfort oooh! I don taya for this kin girl."
"Pick am now," Courage urged. "She go call you til you taya."
Cassie grumbled as she picked the phone.
Meanwhile Comfort was anxiously retrying her number, the darkness aiding her fears. She was now walking as tiredness had set in.
"Cassie, abeg pick now." She muttered to herself.
Her prayers were answered as Cassie picked up.
"Abeg, Cassie, no cut! The party get as e be, I dey come now."
"Wetin happen?" Cassie asked, a bit confused.
"Ah! The party was fake."
"As in how?"
"It was a set-up, they dey r@pe girls for there."
"Eh?" Cassie shouted, worried. "Where you dey?"
"I dey SUB car park, ha, Cassie abeg help me oh!" Comfort said as the moon came up, showing four people with masks.
Running towards her.
Re: Circle Of Three. by olufummy02(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dont wanna comment before but i must confess,this is great...nice work over there,keep it up
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
sorry for the delay.... updates coming soon.
Re: Circle Of Three. by Tannie(f): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike: sorry for the delay.... updates coming soon.

Waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Love, No Inhibitions / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* / Abdulrazak Gurnah Wins 2021 Nobel Prize In Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.