Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,861 members, 7,851,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27993 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by justi4jesu(f): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Ok
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tranxo(m): 5:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Silence lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by xtervaganza(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Elnino4ladies: God wil bless u if u like ma post..
comedian

See as people de hustle for GOD blessing

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by xtervaganza(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Drdreluv: The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice

FOREIGN PAGE:
Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked.

COMMENTS:
John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication.

Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it.

Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband.

NIGERIAN PAGE:
My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions.

COMMENTS:
Musa: First to comment, Space Booked!

Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market?

Emeka Ngochi: F00l, sex na food?

Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you.

Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike?

Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214

Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak-away ni.

Richard: Abeg who get bb charger?

Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance!

Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent!

Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

can I double like this?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by xtervaganza(m): 5:26am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't throw the word around anyhow jare

U must have said the word like 7x before I'll even say it
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by SpcAgtOko: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2014
*silence*
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by udemzyudex(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Then you don't love her
Says who?

I love her and she knows that,waiting for her to tell me "i love you too" whenever i say "i love you" is a no no. What if she say i know,ok or really? That will weigh me down,cos that is not what i want to hear but if i don't expect anything,whatever she says won't affect me..

I think,the words " i love you" doesn't have a reply,so why will i wait for one?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Jackeeh(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2014
nicheroute: Chy! There is God ooo, bro.. you don get all the experience!

Lol.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tk4rd: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Jackeeh: 1. You do?
2. I know, right?
3. So I've been told countless times
4. Yeah right!!!
5. I love me more
6. It's a lie
7. Stop it jor
8. Who? Me?
9. Thank you
10. Show working
11. Really.?
12. Ok.
13. I hear you.
14. Can we talk another thing.?
15. You love me or my body.?
16. Love ke.?
17. Hmmmmm.
18. U are funny
19. But we just best friends.
20. Hmmm. But what about my boyfriend.?
21. Are you sure.?
22. Wat kind of love.?
23. Me too.
24. WOOOWWW.
25.. HAHAHAHAHA. Serious.?
26. Serious.?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Elnino4ladies: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2014
xtervaganza: comedian..lol..i guess u follow like ma post?..if u do God blessin await u...

See as people de hustle for GOD blessing

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ponti93(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
I love you.reply-You are welcome.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dobys(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
kevolysis12: The worst av heard was.."You love me? Or my p*ssy? Cos u've been stiring below my skirt since we started talking.." Indeed she was wearing a short mini skirt

soooo na actually d p*ssy u were interested in u jst wan use "i luv u" 2 get her hooked abi
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Adaeze003(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
The worst response is "I love you too" when it's a lie! Its just the greatest deceit(next to self deceit) coz you'll just be swelling up on the inside and smiling sheepishly at that point but when it's over? Those words will hunt u! Lol...
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by gr8eminent(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jesus loves me most

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nelrulez(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hehehehehe! You love me? For your mind.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by franklampard082(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
"I love youtube"
*say it very fast*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by morefire: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
AriDsexy:
What if the person doesn't love you back?

THEN TELL ME YOU DONT FEEL LOVE FOR ME... I WILL APPRECIATE THE HONESTY..
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by jsunex(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Who cares...
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by lcoral(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
INTERESTING!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Onyiido: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Me too
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Alexcollins(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boy: I luv u. Girl: 'same here'
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by bbello28(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jackeeh: 1. You do?
2. I know, right?
3. So I've been told countless times
4. Yeah right!!!
5. I love me more
6. It's a lie
7. Stop it jor
8. Who? Me?
9. Thank you
10. Show working
grin dey don break ur heart well well
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by gentlezypher: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
ok and Thank you....sometimes i .get silence
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by xcitedjay(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
"I love you too"...................she lied
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by rhames(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
bullshit grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by richard870(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mo ti gbo 'oga ade'

Lolzz
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
elgaitan: I love YouTube.....

lmao
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by rudepen(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
"Goodluck"..... I felt like strangling her
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by AriDsexy(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
morefire:

THEN TELL ME YOU DONT FEEL LOVE FOR ME... I WILL APPRECIATE THE HONESTY..

I don't grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by uche92(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Never said it.... probably never will haha but following thread
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Lolosky(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
My worst response. 'storyyy'
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by donTbone(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Hehehehehe. Wahala dey oooooo. Na you find trouble be that ooooooo.

shey na crime mak person pour out him mynd ni Dos gals cn b sumtn else @tyms... #SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.